Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady (1027 Views)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Share Your Worst Dating Experience / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by glidiezel: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Everyone has a funny experience let's hear it!
My worse experiece happened some yrs bck. I was eatingnd my cousin was sittin near me and fart, i was angry nd tld him i wud do him bck He was wearing a yellow shirt nd unfortunately our gen broke down nd we needed 2 repair it so my dad cald 1 guy 2 repair it so wen i came out nd saw d guy on a similar shirt i tot he was my cousin so i said 'hav caught u' nd fart on his head only 2 find out he was nt my cousin.
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by lirusehn(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
can u plz spare me this b*llshit and share urz ist?? undecided
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Baddo101(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
glidiezel: Everyone has a funny experience let's hear it!
lead by example so we go know d kind of experience tp share...Thre are many so we wont share off point funny experiences.
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
....Incase of incasity, i know this thread will turn into a thread for aalo-apamo and aalo-apagbe.....lemme kuku carry my straw mat and siddown....

...Abeg, who wan join me......its story time!!!....

Rozzay darling, ayaf miss u plenty.....oya, come n siddown....

Mizmycoli...bia, con siddown too....
....Make unna bring ice-cream oooo....dont come here empty handed ooo
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Feyifahm: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ....Incase of incasity, i know this thread will turn into a thread for aalo-apamo and aalo-apagbe.....lemme kuku carry my straw mat and siddown....

abeg adjust make I siddown too...brought guguru nd epa
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by glidiezel: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Am sorry 4 d empty posts pple
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by MizMyColi(f): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2014
temigracie: ....Incase of incasity, i know this thread will turn into a thread for aalo-apamo and aalo-apagbe.....lemme kuku carry my straw mat and siddown....

*Hands her one paint bucket of fan-ice icecream* When is the show starting? Or has it begun? Lemme scroll through first.
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Dygeasy(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2014
My most recent funnies t experience which still makes me laugh was a few days ago; a dog chased me. Naturally I have a phobia for dogs- whatever breed.

It happend last wednesday or thereabout, I was gonna open the gate for my uncle whom I visited in Kaduna. It was around 7am and I wore just a boxer short and a t-shirt. I just dey waka dey go the gate side while unknown to me dem dey clean the dog's cage. As visitor wey I be, the dog no sabi me. As I just dey go na hin the dog sight me dey run come. I just fix for where I dey. I knew I shouldn't run. I held my groin area, you fit bite me for anywhere just no bite my _dick comot. I screamed "Yeeeh!" before the dog got to me. One woman called it to order. I thought that was the end.

I continued to the gate and the yeye dog came running again. I shouted "E gbami. O tun ti n bo" (help!! it's coming again). This time louder and it seemed like I wanted to cry. Hausa people wey no understand Yoruba. The dog looked large like a lion and Nat Geo Wild came to mind. You can imagine all I was thinking. Lol! The owner of the dog called back the dog and locked it up.

One fine girl I had not seen in my one week in that compound materialized and giggled upstairs. I looked up and shook my head. "DYG, see as you fall your own hands" I opened the gate for my uncle who was still laughing and on my way back, I turned to say hi to the girl, she don disappear. Five minutes later back up in my flat, I was still shaking.

Now I'm not in Kaduna anymore and I just spoke with the girl cool

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2014

Baby gal am here, gmorn how's ur nyte. Hope u slept well. Werrin dey happen here
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by valdes00(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
See as dis ladies wan derail dis thread wey get bright future..... Ha
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by tobiboss(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Takes v.i.p seat
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Donfamous(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Not really my worst.
Let me share this dog's experience also. I was in primary school then (5) I think, and my house was very far from school, definitely I av to trk a great distance. on this fateful day I left home late, which is always unusual, as I was running fast, I got to a place where they rear dogs, immediately I got there something told me to stop which I did only to look at my front and was two dogs. Dgeeeh!! One was about to stand up, as it was approaching lasan, na so I pick race men, I was seriously shouting egbami o egbami o, but ppl there does not even show any concern, na so I see two sisters in the opposite direction with the mind of "if nobody help me I go help myself". So I jump into their middle circling the both of them, I could hear their shouts but can't wait to see the expression on their faces. Na so d dog leave me, come see how people dey laff me. Men I was seriously shaking like hell.
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by Donfamous(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Your Worst Experiences As A Guy/lady by psalmsonovic(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
I only have worse....waiting for the worst to happen..
*spreads mat*

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not His 1st Choice / Your Silent Treatment Experience.. / GUYS Only;have U Ever Been Chiked Or Runced Or Scoped By A Girl? How Did U React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.