Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? (1023 Views)

OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please I need to know a technique for breaking up with a girl without hurting her feelings too much.

Any idea? undecided

Is it even possible?
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
See wetin Christmas don start to dey cause. embarassed
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Lordabas: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dapo777:
Please I need to know a technique for breaking up with a girl without hurting her feelings too much.

Any idea? undecided

Is it even possible?
Try this

Girl: kpam! Kpam!! Kpam!
*knocks on gate*

Gateman: Madam, oga talk say make i no open gate give you.

Painless. Works 100% wink
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Diffdeef(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dapo777:

Any idea? undecided

Is it even possible?
tell am say you don repent,does the trick.
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
send her a long text bro there is nothing like painless breakup except if she doesnt love you

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by mumumugu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tell her , you got fired from work

she wil avoid u totally
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Afrok(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hehe... Op is thinking about going soft in breaking up with his girl, what if her response is, WHAT TOOK U SO LONG? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by holatin(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
yeah If d girl is after money only and the guy after Brest, buttocks and sex, if they. breakup who use and dumb each other ? who get d pain and the gain
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by SegunFlames(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aprime:

hehehe.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by SegunFlames(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
yeah If d girl is after money only and the guy after Brest, buttocks and sex, if they. breakup who use and dumb each other ? who get d pain and the gain

what are you saying undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by holatin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
SegunFlames:

what are you saying undecided
consequence of typing harsly
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by mesoade(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes it exists
That's if they were never in love
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Raymysterio(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Possible, depending on the level of commitments on both sides.. Or the state of the affair just b4 the break up time..
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Charles4075(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
There's nothing like painless break-up.. Except you're just friends with benefits.... But wait op, what's the reason for breaking up with her?
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Charles4075:
There's nothing like painless break-up.. Except you're just friends with benefits.... But wait op, what's the reason for breaking up with her?

I don't love her. But my flirtatious manners make her think otherwise. lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Charles4075(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

I don't love her. But my flirtatious manners make her think otherwise. lipsrsealed
My advice bro, let her be and flee from her..
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Drdaps(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op, after you have been to her canaan land and destroy the fruit of the land now you want to run abi
#Diarisgod oooo
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

Any idea? undecided

Is it even possible?

Well it happens both ways.
Where the girl or the guy will just feel like "Omo life goes on".
You dont think about it and you move on.

It most times happen to people who are so positive about life and dont dwell on negativity.
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by dmcdad: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Aprime:
cheesy As usual. Christmas and Valentine.
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by MisterLongman(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Tell her that you've just gotten an admission in a seminary.
I'm sure she knows what they do there
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by EzeeYFB(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na wa oo,dnt u knw no one breaks up on good terms?
Y pain no go dey
Re: Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup? by Youngpo413: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
samflexxy:
send her a long text bro there is nothing like painless breakup except if she doesnt love you
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

A Real Life Story For The Ladies. / The Things She Told Me.. / Five Fashion Don’ts To Adhere To For Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.