Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,799 members, 7,959,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali (9652 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by idumuose(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Some Boko
Haram sympathizers around the town showed the
terrorists Christian homes, and Christians hiding
were also identified and killed.
Is that so?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
graciousolo: Just went through your profile and found out that you are devil's incarnate. Well we need guys like you around so we wouldn't be forget that satan is still very active and around. I also like your quote "doG is watching you from afar;satan is watching you closely" God is not mocked and satan is always ready to kill,steal and destroy.I pray you change before it's too late.take care.

so even you pray for your enemy but are not censored.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by addictiv(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
of-course sympathizers will continue to support this madness, i don't blame them .My happiness is that its happening in their own backyard and it ll continue because people ll only condemn them but no drastic step is taken to end this insurgency. we are all watching, very soon it will get to the FCT. By the time we wake one morning to realize that ABJ is now under the control of this mofo's then folks would sit up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Phame: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
IGBOSON1: Fuc/ked country!

When these bastards came for the Igbos in the 60s, everyone else not only kept quiet but some joined in the o/rgy of violence as well! Now who is there to speak up for and defend the current victims?......Nobody!

Any Igbo (whether soldier or civilian) that loses his life in that North East is a fool!
ihejirika, ur ibo brother caused this. We knw he's paying back biafra.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by idupaul: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
ignis: How long is this going to continue?

GEJ, please declare a complete state of emergency in Borno, and appoint a new and competent Chief of Armed Forces.

What exactly is complete state of emergency? And how many times will SOE be declared can't U see our military has been overwhelmed ..
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
You think everything is a joke.
AlfaSeltzer: who hid psylas comments? what is wrong with expressing one's opinion here? Are boko haram members unwanted here? Are pro-boko voices to be silenced here? Even GEJ called them to table their grievances. Why is NL being overly dictatorial?
P.S. Boko Haram sympathisers are also nigerians! Deal with it and stop hiding your heads in the sand.
useless forum run by freely educated illiterates.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by eaglechild: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I am suggesting we allow them freedom of speech even if we don't agree with what they profess.
undecided undecided
But they have refused other people their freedom of western education which they claim is evil.
And have demonstrated that they will stop at nothing to deny people that. They have bombed schools and abducted innocent people opposed to their beliefs.

They have refused other people freedom of worship.

I hope you really do not mean what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by yomexp(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

Why don't you tell us

ok i will oblige you.
that person is the C in C

so, shouldn't we be holding that man responsible for his job; infact the most important part of his job descriptions?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by thwarrior72: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Infact I'm undecided about where to stand on the plight of northern Christians. I feel what they are passing through today maybe a repercussion/nemesis for the evilly they did to southeast.

I hope Gowon is watching as the script the fulani expansionists wrote is been played out today, The nothern Christians & minority tribe are being exterminated for the establishment of a perfect othoman danfodio dynasty, devoid of infidels& foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by haryomikun(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: who hid psylas comments? what is wrong with expressing one's opinion here? Are boko haram members unwanted here? Are pro-boko voices to be silenced here? Even GEJ called them to table their grievances. Why is NL being overly dictatorial?
P.S. Boko Haram sympathisers are also nigerians! Deal with it and stop hiding your heads in the sand.
SoRry o, is it your father's forum? ? I didn't know seun had changed ownership sha
*runs †̥Φ store †̥Φ get a cutlass and beheads this bastard*

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: You think everything is a joke.

your country is moving backwards and u r talking about jokes.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by thwarrior72: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Phame: ihejirika, ur ibo brother caused this. We knw he's paying back biafra.
Yea, ihejirika caused it, don't worry it will soon extend to ur Southwest.

Ur Muslim brothers are on training & rehearsal & will soon unleashe they jihad on Southwest. And I sincerely believe ur a muslim, if not u won't be spared when they come for ur head tongue

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
eaglechild:
undecided undecided
But they have refused other people their freedom of western education which they claim is evil.
And have demonstrated that they will stop at nothing to deny people that. They have bombed schools and abducted innocent people opposed to their beliefs.

They have refused other people freedom of worship.

I hope you really do not mean what you are saying.

Yes they did and are doing abominable things. Should we imitate them? Why should a moderator hide a post that not only does not break any NL rule but was a prayer for allah to intervene in the life of our enemy. Is prayer to allah against NL rules? Where's maclatunji when you need him?

i hope you really understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Trust no Muslim! Dats all.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2014
yomexp:

ok i will oblige you.
that person is the C in C

so, shouldn't we be holding that man responsible for his job; infact the most important part of his job descriptions?

And that protection will be devoid of your participation and that of your military?
He will clone himself to fleets of battalion and protect you?
Keep waiting

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi:

Ugo ebere la na mgbagbu

When it was Biafra,Nigerian soldiers smoked Indian hemp and went a slaughtering now it is boko haram,the Nigerian soldiers are backsliding to their villagers one by one
Hehehehe ,!!
Na today?
Where are the gallant soldiers that won Biafra ?
Where are the Gowons,the Adaka Boros the adekunles,the murtala Mohammeds,the Shuwas ,danjumas and the obasanjos?
Dem don castrate all of dem?
A new caliphate in Nigeria and not a whimper
This is 2014 and an intelligent army that defeated Biafra cannot crush Boko haram
is it because there is no Britain or USSR to help out this time around?

Okokobioko!!

Their time has passed, it's your brother's time.

All blame on GEJ for not being able to solve the problem.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by yomexp(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi:

And that protection will be devoid of your participation and that of your military?
He will clone himself to fleets of battalion and protect you?
Keep waiting
are you suggesting that the whole of the 150 million nigerians to take up arms/Ak47 and head to sambisa? like seriously...

so what is the role of the C in C in all of this and what is your own role? am ready to play mine.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2014
tunshe:

Their time has passed, it's your brother's time.

All blame on GEJ for not being able to solve the problem.

No
All blame on Islam and the Koran especially for being a manual of hate

If the actions of your Muslim brothers were limited to Nigeria I would have called it an aberration
But alas it is not
Wherever Islam is named there is chaos and murder amidst shouts of Allahu Akbar
Where do we start?
The only way for GEJ to eliminate boko haram is to ban every Muslim and northerner from the Nigerian military and from holding any posts in Abuja.
How easy is that?
The boko haram supporters in the government and military act as informants, the COAS and others have said so, they put the military in harm's way while the loud supporters like Hell Rufai take to twitter ,that is no secret
Eliminate Muslims from the military and helm and affairs,boko haram will be crushed because they would have no sympathizers
[size=18pt]Truth be told no matter how bitter it may be [/size]

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi:

No
All blame on Islam and the Koran especially for being a manual of hate

If the actions of your Muslim brothers were limited to Nigeria I would have called it an aberration
But alas it is not
Wherever Islam is named there is chaos and murder amidst shouts of Allahu Akbar
Where do we start?
The only way for GEJ to eliminate boko haram is to ban every Muslim and northerner from the Nigerian military and from holding any posts in Abuja.
How easy is that?
The boko haram supporters in the government and military act as informants, the COAS and others have said so, they put the military in harm's way while the loud supporters like Hell Rufai take to twitter ,that is no secret
Eliminate Muslims from the military and helm and affairs,boko haram will be crushed because they would have no sympathizers
[size=18pt]Truth be told no matter how bitter it may be [/size]

Leadership is the problem.

So there were no Muslims in the Nigerian military when Obasanjo spent eight years?

Islam in Dubai, everyone enjoys the beauty.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Ishilove: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Alfa you should know when to be serious. I am so deeply disappointed in you.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Ishilove: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi:

Some of those people are indigenes there
Where do they go?
How can Nigeria fold it's hands while Christians are being massacred by Muslims like this,an act that didn't start today by the way but the worst in recent times.
If these were Igbos killing off the few Muslims in their midst in this manner will the rest of Nigeria fold it's hands and watch?
The silence and ineptitude is gut wrenching
Please, this is beyond Muslim vs Christian trouble because even muslims are being killed. We are talking about sponsored terrorism.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Alfa you should know when to be serious. I am so deeply disappointed in you.

It's too late now for us.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Please, this is beyond Muslim vs Christian trouble because even muslims are being killed. We are talking about sponsored terrorism.

Did you read the topic and the story on the original post
Enough of this nonsense about trying to downplay this
The story tells us they are systematically beheading Christian men and forcefully marrying the grieving widows
Why do you want to change the focus?
Must you folks come to where Christians are mourning to hurt us the more
Why?

What part of this post don't you understand?
Not only are the terrorists doing these things,they are working in cahoots with Muslims in the town
Please allow us to grieve
Don't laugh and cajole us any more
Thank you

Following the declaration of GWOZA town in the
troubled northeastern state of Borno as an Islamic
Caliphate and the recent takeover of Madagali by
the Boko Haram insurgents, the extremists have
reportedly beheaded every Christian man available
in the areas, while their wives have been forced into Islam and given out in marriage to the sect

The houses of Christians that have fled are now
occupied by the Haramists . “Their cars are used by the terrorists. Some Boko
Haram sympathizers around the town showed the
terrorists Christian homes, and Christians hiding
were also identified and killed.

www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/28/boko-haram-declare-full-sharia-beheads-christian-men-forces-women-marry-gwoza-madagali/

Pretty soon one of you will tell us it is all made up

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 29, 2014
tunshe:

Leadership is the problem.

So there were no Muslims in the Nigerian military when Obasanjo spent eight years?

Islam in Dubai, everyone enjoys the beauty.

So you actually want to claim that Islamic terrorism in Nigeria started at GEJ's rule?
You need to read your history

Why are Muslims murderous in nature?
That should be your primary concern
Stop pointing everywhere else but on the Koran
The least you can do is get off this thread
You don't have to make your joy obvious in the midstt of the agony of Christians
Go and celebrate privately

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 29, 2014
All Northern Nigerian Muslims should be gassed to death. It is time to commit genocide on them without looking back.We need Israelis defense force helps to get rid of these blood-sucking demons.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Curlieweed: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: All Northern Nigerian Muslims should be gassed to death. It is time to commit genocide on them without looking back.We need Israelis defense force helps to get rid of these blood-sucking demons.

Guy,

Abeg take a chill pill. You want to cure an ordinary headache with lobotomy. You just want to kill millions of innocents because of a few psychotic deviants.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 3:27am On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi:

So you actually want to claim that Islamic terrorism in Nigeria started at GEJ's rule?
You need to read your history

Why are Muslims murderous in nature?
That should be your primary concern
Stop pointing everywhere else but on the Koran
The least you can do is get off this thread
You don't have to make your joy obvious in the midstt of the agony of Christians
Go and celebrate privately

Stay focused!

Only a mad man will celebrate atrocities against humanity.

I have not stated that terrorism started with GEJ but my point is that leadership is lacking.

Be objective, this is not a religious thread. If you are tired of discussing, go and attend to your rats.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 3:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:

You are reasonable.

There's a video on Sahara reporters where boko haram interrogated and slaughtered a Muslim Airforce man.

It's beyond religion even if they claim that.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Islam is disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

See lies! Where did he praise Shekau? He prayed that allah guide him. When has it become wrong to pray for your enemies?
if Mohammed is from this generation his dick would have been tied to a rope and drag around or hang in a museum. Because he will likely have a very long dick considering the number of different types of holes he dip that dick into. Everything in Islam always end up in dipping a dick into a hole. Nonsence religion.the Guy wash is dick 5 times daily because he is expected to have dipped it at least 5 different holes. The insane Guy "waye wa dobo ni"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Curlieweed:

Guy,

Abeg take a chill pill. You want to cure an ordinary headache with lobotomy. You just want to kill millions of innocents because of a few psychotic deviants.
Didn't you read where the sympathizers pointed out Christians hideouts and gave them out to be killed? Go and search your brain because I think there is something wrong with it. Wicked people deserve wicked actions. We have seen how it works in IDF attacks on Gaza. They are all useless Boko Haram sympathizers. Nobody is concerned about the Christians and innocent people being murdered on daily bases in cold blood yet my plan looks ridiculous to you. Dude, don't quote me again if you don't have any solution to this problem.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Dibiachukwu: 4:27am On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija: All Northern Nigerian Muslims should be gassed to death. It is time to commit genocide on them without looking back.We need Israelis defense force helps to get rid of these blood-sucking demons.
Look at this one. You want Israeli's defence force. What happened to yours.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) / Boko Haram Kills Seven In Madagali, Adamawa / Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.