Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali (9537 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Do you realise what is happening at all? The original Boko Haram members were a bunch of ragtag hooligans who went haywire when their leader was killed in 2009, but some dubious elements hijacked the group and started using it as a political tool to destabilise the country and the Jonathan government. Where do you think their sponsorhip is coming from? Religion is just a mask being used. The real boko haram, the big dawgs are the faceless sponsors. Anyone who still believes Boko Haram is a religious movement is unbelievably naïve.

x1000

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by asadike(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls d christian northerners should move down south. D south is peaceful and we have christian majority in d south east/south. Please com,flee 4 ur lives we wil welcom u wit open arms. I do nt think that we in d east/south wil depend on d govt if boko harams try any rubbish here as d govt do nt seem 2 care.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2014
iconize:

Shut up!

The Muslim Airman was slaughtered because he was fighting his fellow Muslims(Boko haram).

To Boko haram, any Muslim against them is a sellout and should be slaughtered for treachery.

Stop living in denial!

Use your dead brain.

Why was the airman fighting boko haram? Is he not a Muslim?
The Airman also believes they are deviants from the true meaning of Islam.

Don't be deceived by the likes you've got, they are based on religious sentiments not because it makes any sense.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
arresa:

1. Nigeria is not a Muslim Christian Nation and when GEJ begged Nigerians to vote him into office, he wasn't oblivious regarding this basic understanding. He sore under oath to protect defend and protect defend and Nigeria Muslims, Christians and the unbelievers regardless.

2. Regardless who is beheading who, it is still the commander in chief, the chief law enforcement officer and the Nigerian military to stop it. This is what we put them in office to do, this is why we pay them, this is why we budget billions every year for them to do just that, just for them to keep us safe and protect Nigeria.

3. His job is not to endlessly point fingers or to deny your own military men the basic necessities like common bullets they need to fight with and protect each and everyone of us Christians and Muslims.

4. You are a sad reflection of the same incompetence, lazy thinking and religious bigotry that paralyzed our institutions including our once proud, courageous and fighting military.

God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Faun(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Damn I love this!
Death to ALL Northerners! cool

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by chinasaekperem: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2014
and they say ihejirika is responsible, ihejirika wants sharia grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove: Anyone who still believes Boko Haram is a religious movement is unbelievably naïve.

On the contrary, Boko Haram has everything to do with religion and their uttermost goal is to Islamize Nigeria in whole. It's high time we ought to stop seeing this group as a mere anti-Jonathan political tool - it's much more than that.

Now believe it or not, constitutionally Nigeria is an Islamic state. The only thing left is to physically install Shari'a into our lives. They want to eliminate Christianity completely don't be deceive.

The Muslims they kill are those that rebel against them. Step by step, they are progressing, Islamizing one part at a time and they wouldn't stop until they achieve their aim. Wake up or you wouldn't pass Christianity to your grand children.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Austin4lif: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2014
It is a war against Christians and those who dnt follow the proper teaching of moh'd. Dnt deceive urself. Every christain is a target. I stay in the North East and I know wht am saying.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by chinasaekperem: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Austin4lif: It is a war against Christians and those who dnt follow the proper teaching of moh'd. Dnt deceive urself. Every christain is a target. I stay in the North East and I know wht am saying.
we know, pastor bosun cant be wrong
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by cococandy(f): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Agreed. But they are using both tools judiciously.
That's why I forgive anyone who sees it that way.
Ishilove:
The boko haram issue is far more complex than ethnicity or religion.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by saintikechi(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

See lies! Where did he praise Shekau? He prayed that allah guide him. When has it become wrong to pray for your enemies?

see them bokoharam members are coming out !!!
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Adminisher: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
fun4: come are you well upstairs?

What do you expect him to say?. Is all this bothering your elected government?. If this were in the US won't Obama be on the front lawn telling Americans what he is doing about it?.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
All the people criticising me here have yet to address my points.

Do we hide non offending posts just because we disagree with it?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2014
saintikechi:

see them bokoharam members are coming out !!!

if only it were that easy.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
AllahCock:

Its the jews abi?

grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't it always?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tunshe: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Do you realise what is happening at all? The original Boko Haram members were a bunch of ragtag hooligans who went haywire when their leader was killed in 2009, but some dubious elements hijacked the group and started using it as a political tool to destabilise the country and the Jonathan government. Where do you think their sponsorhip is coming from? Religion is just a mask being used. The real boko haram, the big dawgs are the faceless sponsors. Anyone who still believes Boko Haram is a religious movement is unbelievably naïve.

You see beyond sentiments.

A reflection of knowledge and not hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2014
OneNaira6:

They honestly believe this country is a "one Nigeria". I swear there are some Igbo people that needs a good old fashion beat down; not only be their parents but by the entire Igbo community, both aboard and home.

Please. Igbos are where they are today because the supreme sacrifices of our people both at home and in diaspora. And I include Northern Nigeria as diaspora.

Their deaths are not in vain. We are progressing as a unit and conquering more wealth. Running back home as a unit will only impoverish us and that's what our enemies want.

We tried it once in 1967 and you saw the outcome. So we say "NEVER AGAIN". No more retreating. We are in their face now and they are running mad.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: Your joking with the boko haram menace is a sure way to move the country forward undecided

I just took a look at your profile pic and noticed that you have a big forehead which in well formed people denotes higher intelligence. Makes me wonder if your mum ate too much oily soup when your were in her womb.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Krak:

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen on Nairaland. If you make this kind of comment in my presence I really cannot predict my reaction.

The only reaction you will have is to run across the border and surrender yourself to cameroun.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Nalikedis: if Mohammed is from this generation his dick would have been tied to a rope and drag around or hang in a museum. Because he will likely have a very long dick considering the number of different types of holes he dip that dick into. Everything in Islam always end up in dipping a dick into a hole. Nonsence religion.the Guy wash is dick 5 times daily because he is expected to have dipped it at least 5 different holes. The insane Guy "waye wa dobo ni"

One of the best posts here yet.
Still, there are billions of people blindly following his teachings and killing people. We just can't keep hiding their posts and pretend they don't exist.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by eunisam: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
God will stop boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by saintikechi(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

if only it were that easy.
i mean they are coming out on NL
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by iconize(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: Agreed. But they are using both tools judiciously.
That's why I forgive anyone who sees it that way.

I think you're a dunce.

Why do you keep endorsing silly opinions, huh?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
I just took a look at your profile pic and noticed that you have a big forehead which in well formed people denotes higher intelligence. Makes me wonder if your mum ate too much oily soup when your were in her womb.
iconize:

I think you're a dunce.

Why do you keep endorsing silly opinions, huh?

It's so hard to be civil with folks like you.
But I'll keep trying.

@topic. (Continuation)
The undeniable truth is that boko haram is a very big stuff going that's using the ethnic and religious divide present in your nation to further it's cause.
It can't be hidden that they have many muslims sympathizers even though muslims say they are not part of them.
At least it's clear from the the records that they many seek out christains with the help of their muslims sympatisers who by the way claim to be against them to carry out their attacks.

Why does that make you guys upset? Abi people can say their observations again?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Blockus: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2014
fun4: come are you well upstairs?

Why?!

Does he not have freedom of speech and association?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by cococandy(f): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
What's your definition of non offending?
Such insensitivity in the face of the death of fellow country men whose relatives may well be members of nairaland.

You're so smart.
You're neither here nor there.
Find a spot already
AlfaSeltzer: All the people criticising me here have yet to address my points.

Do we hide non offending posts just because we disagree with it?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by dealslip(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Philipsdael: Am i the only one wishing that Military boys should take over that Head Of State seat ....and massacre every defiant till everybody start gittering.
Its like process is too much in this civil rule.

dont forget the military is also compromised too with Boko sympathisers, this could further aggravate the situation.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: But it would be a long shot to say a christain or southerner bought this group to use them and kill northerners.
Why would they work for an infidel?
Most likely their sponsors are people who speak same religion and language they do.

I'm pretty sure the people who bought them are the anti-GEJ cabal and everyone knows what region they are from.
So don't blame anyone who sees it as religious affair.
It's not far from the truth.

Likes!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Lilimax(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

On the contrary, Boko Haram has everything to do with religion and their uttermost goal is to Islamize Nigeria in whole. It's high time we ought to stop seeing this group as a mere anti-Jonathan political tool - it's much more than that.

Now believe it or not, constitutionally Nigeria is an Islamic state. The only thing left is to physically install Shari'a into our lives. They want to eliminate Christianity completely don't be deceive.

The Muslims they kill are those that rebel against them. Step by step, they are progressing, Islamizing one part at a time and they wouldn't stop until they achieve their aim. Wake up or you wouldn't pass Christianity to your grand children.

Likes!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Do you realise what is happening at all? The original Boko Haram members were a bunch of ragtag hooligans who went haywire when their leader was killed in 2009, but some dubious elements hijacked the group and started using it as a political tool to destabilise the country and the Jonathan government. Where do you think their sponsorhip is coming from? Religion is just a mask being used. The real boko haram, the big dawgs are the faceless sponsors.[b] Anyone who still believes Boko Haram is a religious movement is unbelievably naïv[/b]e.

I guess you didn't read their manifesto or listen to the agenda they have proclaimed from day one
You are now their spokesperson and know their ideology better than they
Tell us more
Keep doing a job nobody sent you to do
Caliiphates are established by atilogwu dance troupes abi
A Muslim group kills off Christians in a town converts their widows forcefully to Islam and they don't have an Islamic agenda?
The duplicity of you Muslims is mind boggling
There is absolutely no difference between boko haram and their internet apologists like yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have No Hand In Move To Impeach My Deputy — Yahaya Bello / Employment Slots Scandal: SERAP Calls On ICPC, EFCC To Probe Senate, MDAs / Supreme Court May Sack Tinubu Over Shettima Double Nomination May 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.