Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,215 members, 7,822,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali (9539 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by deeobserver209(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Evil shall never prevail against Good. Shekau and co will pay for their crimes against humanity.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by deeobserver209(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Do you realise what is happening at all? The original Boko Haram members were a bunch of ragtag hooligans who went haywire when their leader was killed in 2009, but some dubious elements hijacked the group and started using it as a political tool to destabilise the country and the Jonathan government. Where do you think their sponsorhip is coming from? Religion is just a mask being used. The real boko haram, the big dawgs are the faceless sponsors. Anyone who still believes Boko Haram is a religious movement is unbelievably naïve.
Your claim that Boko Haram isn't about Religion is completely wrong. Don't say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by arresa: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
iconize:

Vacuous trash!!!!!

Wake up. A Jihad is going on in Nigeria.

And what's the meaning of your silly and ignorant the sky is blue revelation?

It means it's not the job of the commander in chief, the chief law enforcement officer and the Nigerian military to stop it.

Is this not what we put them in office to do, is this not why we pay them, is this not why we budget billions every year for them to do just that, just for them to keep us safe and protect Nigeria.

Or the fact that terrorists are killing your people means you have to endlessly point fingers or to deny your own military men the basic necessities like common bullets they need to fight with and protect each and everyone of us Christians and Muslims.

You empty and shallow people really need to shut up sometimes...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by MrT2011(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Shove it up your asss. Odofion

Lick ma asss. Biatch! grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Faun(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
deeobserver209: Evil shall never prevail against Good. Shekau and co will pay for their crimes against humanity.
God bless Nigeria.

Evil is not prevailing against good.
Good (karma) is prevailing against Evil (Northerners) and they're destroying themselves from the inside.
The only advisable thing to do is grab a popcorn and watch them all die smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
deepapi:

How are you different from BH?

I am different from them by getting rid of wicked people for better society while they killed for religious barbarism. You must be Boko Haram sympathizer. What have you done to save the lives of those people who have been killed by them? You think you are smart and compassionate by sentimentally bringing in some notion of perfect morality. I am not going to be a part of your silliness. Get these guys supporting Boko Haram in the North and gas them. They aren't useful to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by frank317: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Shove it up your asss. Odofion

hi... how far?
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
babyosisi:

I guess you didn't read their manifesto or listen to the agenda they have proclaimed from day one
You are now their spokesperson and know their ideology better than they
Tell us more
Keep doing a job nobody sent you to do
Caliiphates are established by atilogwu dance troupes abi
A Muslim group kills off Christians in a town converts their widows forcefully to Islam and they don't have an Islamic agenda?
The duplicity of you Muslims is mind boggling
There is absolutely no difference between boko haram and their internet apologists like yourself
Lmao!!

Stop whining about something you barely understand.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrT2011:

Lick ma asss. Biatch! grin cheesy
In your dreams, d1ckhead. Jerk
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
frank317:

hi... how far?
I dey o. I didn't hear from you again
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Krak(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

The only reaction you will have is to run across the border and surrender yourself to cameroun.

You just proved yourself to be on of them Bokos by this statement. Dont worry... I have something special for you all.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by OneNaira6: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Please. Igbos are where they are today because the supreme sacrifices of our people both at home and in diaspora. And I include Northern Nigeria as diaspora.

Their deaths are not in vain. We are progressing as a unit and conquering more wealth. Running back home as a unit will only impoverish us and that's what our enemies want.

We tried it once in 1967 and you saw the outcome. So we say "NEVER AGAIN". No more retreating. We are in their face now and they are running mad.

So wealth is more important to you than your life? Are you serious?

Well stay there and get killed by aboki. As far as Igbos are concerned, any Igbo killed up north from now on, committed suicide. If you like carry all the guns, knife, whatever to fight a bomb. na your own burial e dey

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by dontjealousme1: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Ugo ebere la na mgbagbu

When it was Biafra,Nigerian soldiers smoked Indian hemp and went a slaughtering now it is boko haram,the Nigerian soldiers are backsliding to their villagers one by one
Hehehehe ,!!
Na today?
Where are the gallant soldiers that won Biafra ?
Where are the Gowons,the Adaka Boros the adekunles,the murtala Mohammeds,the Shuwas ,danjumas and the obasanjos?
Dem don castrate all of dem?
A new caliphate in Nigeria and not a whimper
This is 2014 and an intelligent army that defeated Biafra cannot crush Boko haram
is it because there is no Britain or USSR to help out this time around?

Okokobioko!!

Point of correction, Nigeria did not defeat Biafra....Nigeria has never won any war since established by the British.

Point of correction, starvation and blockade is a crime and not a weapon of war, so try to distinguish both.

Point of correction, a war where u have the Egyptian Airforce, US, UK AND Russia actively participating for over three and the half years with no success until blockade is western imperialism at its worst.(unsuccessful genocide of the igbo race)

Wars are not won on the count of civilian casualty but military casualty. Biafra suffered heavy civilian loses caused by the blockade equivalent to an international strangulation sanction but Nigeria suffered far more military loses at the hands of Biafra with over half a million Nigeria recorded military death. On that count Biafra was victorious.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
OneNaira6:

So wealth is more important to you than your life? Are you serious?

Well stay there and get killed by aboki. As far as Igbos are concerned, any Igbo killed up north from now on, committed suicide. If you like carry all the guns, knife, whatever to fight a bomb. na your own burial e dey

It is because of people like you that Biafra lost. Cowards afraid of a fight for better life. Always thinking of only staying alive even if it means living a useless poverty ridden slavish life.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by dontjealousme1: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
It is because of people like you that Biafra lost. Cowards afraid of a fight for better life. Always thinking of only staying alive even if it means living a useless poverty ridden slavish life.

by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:36am On Aug 29 Nigerian Federal Warplanes Bomb Residential Streets In Breakaway Biafra
[b]Biafrans bombed strategic military targets, Nigerian arab mercenaries bombed unarmed civilians.

Point of correction, Wars are not won on the count of civilian casualty but military casualty. Biafra suffered heavy civilian loses caused by the blockade equivalent to an international strangulation sanction but Nigeria suffered far more military loses at the hands of Biafra with over half a million Nigeria recorded military death. On that count Biafra was victorious.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
I am different from them by getting rid of wicked people for better society while they killed for religious barbarism. You must be Boko Haram sympathizer. What have you done to save the lives of those people who have been killed by them? You think you are smart and compassionate by sentimentally bringing in some notion of perfect morality. I am not going to be a part of your silliness. Get these guys supporting Boko Haram in the North and gas them. They aren't useful to humanity.

You haven't done anything by dropping comments on NL and yeah, i get you, GENOCIDE will solve all the problems in the North.

It is you that is being religiously sentimental. If you still believe this is all about religion, you need to wake up.

Will you volunteer to get the BH supporters I thought so too undecided

A question to ponder upon; why haven't the residents over there fled to other less volatile places (within and outside the north)
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
deepapi:

You haven't done anything by dropping comments on NL and yeah, i get you, GENOCIDE will solve all the problems in the North.

It is you that is being religiously sentimental. If you still believe this is all about religion, you need to wake up.

Will you volunteer to get the BH supporters I thought so too undecided

A question to ponder upon; why haven't the residents over there fled to other less volatile places (within and outside the north)
Of what relevance is this your comment to the argument? I can't seem to understand the reason why you are blabbing thinking you have a reasonable view. It is not helping the nation. If people of the same locality can point out the hideout of Christians and innocent people they have lived with for years and have them killed I don't see anything wrong in gassing the sympathizers and Boko Haram to death, to find lasting solution. The more you allow these Boko Haram sympathizers to grow and take over people's life the more the insurgence grows in power.

You are religiously sentimental, if not, you wouldn't want to save the face of Boko Haram sympathizers. Those people are doing it based on religion looking at Christians they pointed out their hideouts. Stop begging the question and make sense for once.

I will support to gas them, if I am given the weapons and opportunity to do so. Let peace reign and take your Islamist radical ideology back to where it belong in the middle east!
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by OneNaira6: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I rather stay alive than stupidly lose my money for the DUMBEST THING on the planet: Money.

I'll fight for love, family, anything that actually matters but to stupidly stay in a dangerous environment simply because of a piece of paper that wouldn't follow you to your grave/resting place when you die has got to be the dumbest thing in the planet by any human being alive. Nigg@ you are not being courage, you are just being a greedy ediot.

Like I said before, stay up there and get yourself killed. Use gun, knife, whatever to fight a bomb, lets see if you'll win. That money you keep chasing sure as hell wouldn't go with you to heaven. Your siblings that are smart enough to stay in a safe environment, would thank you for enriching them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2014
OneNaira6:

I rather stay alive than stupidly lose my money for the DUMBEST THING on the planet: Money.

I'll fight for love, family, anything that actually matters but to stupidly stay in a dangerous environment simply because of a piece of paper that wouldn't follow you to your grave/resting place when you die has got to be the dumbest thing in the planet by any human being alive. Nigg@ you are not being courage, you are just being a greedy ediot.

Like I said before, stay up there and get yourself killed. Use gun, knife, whatever to fight a bomb, lets see if you'll win. That money you keep chasing sure as hell wouldn't go with you to heaven. Your siblings that are smart enough to stay in a safe environment, would thank you for enriching them.

You can always know the fake Igbo man by the war they talk.
Please, what is a man without money? Tufiakwa!
The only thing I blame Igbos in the north for is not arming themselves to the teeth and sending those mo worshipers to their waiting virgins.
You want them to run away in their own country into village poverty? If that's your solution, then shame. People leave their own country to go and fight elsewhere and you are advising my people to run like thieves. Thankfully they are not heeding your cowardly call.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by OneNaira6: 4:26am On Sep 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You can always know the fake Igbo man by the war they talk.
Please, what is a man without money? Tufiakwa!
The only thing I blame Igbos in the north for is not arming themselves to the teeth and sending those mo worshipers to their waiting virgins.
You want them to run away in their own country into village poverty? If that's your solution, then shame. People leave their own country to go and fight elsewhere and you are advising my people to run like thieves. Thankfully they are not heeding your cowardly call.

Nigg@ don't quote your stupidity as an Igbo behavior. You just being stup1d simple as that. An Igbo is smart enough to know when to leave to save their life. In igboland, noone commits suicide, that is the culture.

Arm their self to teeth to fight a bomb? Do you think it's your village dog that are you fighting? Do you even know what a bomb is? Oya name what you can arm yourself with to fight someone carrying a bomb? See this Nigg@

Like I said stay up there and get killed for a paper that wouldn't come with you to your after life and I highly doubt you're a millionaire or something, the only justifiable reason to stay up there for money. Those that are smart enough, knows how to make it no matter what environment they are. Only stupid, lazy ones stay in an area that's dangerous and easy to make it at. smh

Anyway, when you are gone and they are going to catch you, they catching everyone including their own muslim people, na suicide you committed as far as Igbo people are concerned. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
OneNaira6:

Nigg@ don't quote your stupidity as an Igbo behavior. You just being stup1d simple as that. An Igbo is smart enough to know when to leave to save their life. In igboland, noone commits suicide, that is the culture.

Arm their self to teeth to fight a bomb? Do you think it's your village dog that are you fighting? Do you even know what a bomb is? Oya name what you can arm yourself with to fight someone carrying a bomb? See this Nigg@

Like I said stay up there and get killed for a paper that wouldn't come with you to your after life and I highly doubt you're a millionaire or something, the only justifiable reason to stay up there for money. Those that are smart enough, knows how to make it no matter what environment they are. Only stupid, lazy ones stay in an area that's dangerous and easy to make it at. smh

Anyway, when you are gone and they are going to catch you, they catching everyone including their own muslim people, na suicide you committed as far as Igbo people are concerned. Goodluck

So according to your cowardly world view, whenever a group of people get some bombs, we should all run away?
WTF do you think a bomb is? If bombs were so effective, why are they not using it daily? Maybe you are talking of suicide bombers. Well, there not that many and you can only blow yourself up once.

And you also reason individually and selfishly. As an individual, you do what you can to protect yourself and move when danger is approaching. As a group, Igbos have authority and mandate to stay in the North. And we are are staying there no matter what. A few cowards here and there might run back to their mamas but we as a people will not run.

And we don't consider people murdered by boko as suicide victims. We bring them home and give them full burial and funeral rights. Something we don't do for suicide victims.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by iconize(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
cococandy:

It's so hard to be civil with folks like you.
But I'll keep trying.

@topic. (Continuation)
The undeniable truth is that boko haram is a very big stuff going that's using the ethnic and religious divide present in your nation to further it's cause.
It can't be hidden that they have many muslims sympathizers even though muslims say they are not part of them.
At least it's clear from the the records that they many seek out christains with the help of their muslims sympatisers who by the way claim to be against them to carry out their attacks.

Why does that make you guys upset? Abi people can say their observations again?

Sorry!

I quoted the wrong person.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Afroconnect: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: who hid psylas comments? what is wrong with expressing one's opinion here? Are boko haram members unwanted here? Are pro-boko voices to be silenced here? Even GEJ called them to table their grievances. Why is NL being overly dictatorial?
P.S. Boko Haram sympathisers are also nigerians! Deal with it and stop hiding your heads in the sand.
useless forum run by freely educated illiterates.
Boko hrm including you and all their sympthizers will hve your head cut off by the fighter jets...shoot and kill,attack any boko haram sympathizers around you-make them scape-goats.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by ayodele123(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
An Average Moslem Delights In Exporting War,Trouble And Killing Innocents
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by ayodele123(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
dontjealousme1:

Point of correction, starvation and blockade is a crime and not a weapon of war, so try to distinguish both.

Point of Correction:Anywhere in the world, starvation and blockades are weapons of war even in biblical times. I support the Biafran cause but Biafra was not strong enough to find a way to penetrate the blockades. 2ndly, in war, the use of mercenaries are allowed.If they are not,what are military alliances or defense pacts for? Biafra resisted gallantly but lost the war flatly.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2014
From a reliable source;these northern animals are posting mostly southern officers to the war front while most of their northern daft goats are in DHQ. When Ihejirika was there,he wasn't tribalistic,I know of officers(both Igbos and others who testified to that),now he has gone they tell the Igbos,'una brother don comot so una enjoyment time don pass'.

Believe it or not,there are BH sympathisers and fanatics in the Nigerian Army,I was a witness to that in camp,with the way they treated their people with so much respect than the christians. I couldn't take it anymore and had a face off with one of them on the parade ground. I disgraced him and called him a fanatic infront everyone (officials,soldiers and corp members),he was embarrased because no one came to his rescue until the commandant came and took me to his office. My colleagues thought I will be expelled and my service year terminated but they were suprised to see me chilling inside the office. The silly fanatic kept threatening to deal with me and I told him I was ready for him even outside the camp. So many times I saw him at the keffi check point and all he did was to look at me like mumu.

Already we lost col Nwanna and some others but with our prayers,our brothers will go and come back safely in Jesus name...

babyosisi:

Ugo ebere la na mgbagbu

When it was Biafra,Nigerian soldiers smoked Indian hemp and went a slaughtering now it is boko haram,the Nigerian soldiers are backsliding to their villagers one by one
Hehehehe ,!!
Na today?
Where are the gallant soldiers that won Biafra ?
Where are the Gowons,the Adaka Boros the adekunles,the murtala Mohammeds,the Shuwas ,danjumas and the obasanjos?
Dem don castrate all of dem?
A new caliphate in Nigeria and not a whimper
This is 2014 and an intelligent army that defeated Biafra cannot crush Boko haram
is it because there is no Britain or USSR to help out this time around?

Okokobioko!!
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Gwess: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Beheads Every Christian? Haba Nigerians! What an exaggeration
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by Gwess: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2014
@peppy luv, u can lie oooo
Re: Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali by tit(f): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Gwess:
Beheads Every Christian? Haba Nigerians! What an exaggeration

ok.
they beheaded 90%.
is it better now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Offor Emerges Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly / Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake / APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.