Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (37711 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by bobkezel(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Liesss, go and read times newspaper of 29th aug. 2014 and you will get the true story behind those ladies. They are married, but 99% of their husbands work in towns,leaving behind their wives to farm in the village. Their husbands come home on weekends. Don't believe everything u read here.

3 Likes

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Siga: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
...Enter that yard at your own risk... They will bang ur brains out... all the mouth making wey Africans dey make... na there u go know say these ladies are KILLERS....

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by iceberylin(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
:osaw this in the guardian news today ,was like ....how i wish grin cheesy
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Mayor21(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
I must go there, sharpaly!
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by UrbanMystique: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
sounds like fairy tale.... ilu awon obirin wink
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Pronmix(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mayydayy: i dont want to say what am thinking now.if i say it here my dad may disown me.my community people might cal me bastard.so.am keeping my secret to myself.but i will give you a clue.am saving some money already
Bro. wait for me, let's keep this between us. Mums the word.

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by DonaldGenes(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
McWhillion:

But seriously why are they now searching for men, since they believe they run things better than us. If I dey that town ehn, I go use many of them pa. Imagine a babe that has not been kissed for donkey years.

Bad boy
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by spanzed(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its high time I left Naija for greener pasture
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=13pt]This is the type of place you visit with your goons.

Clique/goon recipe are as follows;

2 very Jovial goons (keeps the conversation with the girls going, careful though, they might take all the attention from the rest),

3 flirts (let them just do their thing in that dark corner)

1 drunkard (he just likes to drink, he will die soon)

1 over confident goon (yeah this one gets the most "mature girl" and creates a mini relationship)

1 quiet handsome yet coded goon (harmless, one girl falls in love with him, he is the "sweetest" guy among you , yeah right, brutal heart breaker she desnt know yet.)

and last but not the least The ugly yet confident friend (most likely to fall in unreciprocated love, take him anyway, he will probably lie to you how he conered one lady, let him be, life has been harsh on him enough).

That's how to roll into a chic colony. Never go alone or you might not be lucky tongue[/size]

3 Likes

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by DonaldGenes(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mayor21: I must go there, sharpaly!

Keep your will Ooooh
Cos you go yansh tire 24 hours

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by DonaldGenes(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
spanzed: Its high time I left Naija for greener pasture

Please don't bros..we love you as you are

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Adyrin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
wilsonayo: Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
are you in any type of business an artists or you are into any activity
yea this is an opportunity for you to join the illuminate and become rich
like me or more than me just email me at illuminatiking101@gmail.com or call me on my mobile number +2348147634888 to
join and be super famous....................

You bastardized cockrel from the corridors of hell, na so dem Jay Z take start? Idiotic fellow!
Even in the nairAland community you aren't famous then you have the guts to type rubbish!
I nor blame you at all, na dose weak girls wen you waylay collect their cell phones nai I sorry for if not you for nor get access to internet facility!
Bastard!

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Naija guys already making plans for visas and saving money. Make wona no go there go cause confusion o, ehen!! I don't want to see any of you on CNN say dem shoot bird, Mama fly leave pickin

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
I know some Nairalanders that would fit in perfectly in this community grin

I won't call names but will give you guys a clue.

Make I first go drink Ijebu Garri cheesy
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by MrCork: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
..guys...pls lets move to this town so we can boycott dark skin women...especially those from Nigeria and Africa (no offense) angry

4 Likes

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by slap1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Porting things...
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by slap1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork: ..guys...pls lets move to this town so we can boycott dark skin women...especially those from Nigeria and Africa (no offense) angry
Bro, you never die?

2 Likes

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mayydayy: i dont want to say what am thinking now.if i say it here my dad may disown me.my community people might cal me bastard.so.am keeping my secret to myself.but i will give you a clue.am saving some money already
Mayday,Mayday , it may not be what you think it is and it may be a point of no return ..
imagine , you can't bang more than one woman @ a time and that one woman only allow you once in a week (remember, it is women's world, you must conform to their rules) grin .......

U better use what you saved to buy one bottle of small stout and drink away !
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by guji(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
[/color][color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]The solution to this problem are.
1. Introduce islam without terrorism with their practice of marrying 10 wives.
2. Introduce Yoruba men with their practice and inability of not staying with one woman.

Orougbouh, and so many tribes from south-south especially Delta marry more than 10 wives are they muslim, i have not seen any muslim marrying more than 4 wives.
where in your bible youare limited to stick to only one wife and in some cases not even allowed to marry as practice by some of your pastors.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by hungryboy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork: ..guys...pls lets move to this town so we can boycott dark skin women...especially those from Nigeria and Africa (no offense) angry
Oga your name na O.Y.O(on your own)

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmm. Nawa o
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by DonaldGenes(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ...Enter that yard at your own risk... They will bang ur brains out... all the mouth making wey Africans dey make... na there u go know say these ladies are KILLERS....

[200 Likes pluS 100 Shares}

$Include<Likes.h>
Class Sum
{
Public: /* public Access specifier, 200 Likes and 300 shares/
Int 200,100;
Public:
{
Court<<"Enter the value of 200Likes and 100 shares =";
Cin<<200>>100;
Court<<"200+100"<<200+100>>"\n";

Lmao!
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Hoodrat(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Niggass needs a serious health insurance to stunt on this santa clause look alike witches... Where's born2fck
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
slap1: Bro, you never die?

Bro, you bad gan. Lol
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by DonaldGenes(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hoodrat: Niggass needs a serious health insurance to stunt on this witches... Where's born2fck

He I'd in coma after meeting one Or on babe in my state.... Him waist don scatter. Dude is unable to walk
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by dlarge(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yahoo boys take note.....the land is green here
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by spanzed(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chi59: Hmm. Nawa o
wetin u expect from guys Naija girls dey dull us..
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by dlarge(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yahoo boys take note.....the land is green here.....IGM format will work wella here[color=#990000][/color]
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by chukkystar(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony: DAMM. LESBIANISM GO THRIVE THERE SHA.

NO MAN WITH HIS RIGHT SENCES WOULD THERE GO THEY. IF NOT YOU WILL BE MOLESTED
its most guys fantasy to be Molested by Hot Brazilians grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
No matter ur talent there is always a place to show case it...all of u wey dey form mouth say u sabi Nak akpako enter the place you go know say na meat wey dem tear with teeth wey no gree tear dem dy go call NAMO...doz gals wey neva taste the stuff for a while go show u say tho Na techno dey reign buh it neva sell pass CHINCO
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by 1miccza: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2014

Shhhhh don't say much,you might say something now and your oga @ da top would say another thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.