Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA (15637 Views)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Where are all the cowards foaming from their mouth?
Show your ugly faces,punks!
As soon as the the masters showed up the scamper.....lol

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by chronique(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Go back and carefully read the article.
OdenigboAroli:

So,let us in on the technical part and brief us on how it can affect the Presidents chances at the polls.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Are you sick in the head with all these gibberish you write? Why are you alway scribbling nonsense? Did Bola Tinubu sell AD over for a plate of ewedu or not? If not ,where is AD now ?

shut up photosynthetic epileptic dingbats!!!! how did he sold AD phool wonder why we are one of the biggest decision makers in the next election while everyone already know where y'all Igbos will sheepishly thumbprint. loser like you need to be taken to Somali and make al shabab use your dumb Igbo for shooting practice.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Arysexy(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2014
AD Says Calls For Jonathan’s Impeachment Disrespectful

Dec 23rd, 2013 @ 06:43 pm › daniel
↓ Skip to comments
The Alliance for Democracy (AD) on Monday expressed its disapproval to the call for President Goodluck Jonathan’s impeachment.

This is contained in a statement signed by its National Secretary, Rafiu Salau, made available to News Agency of Nigeria, (NAN) in Abuja.

According to the statement, an attempt to impeach the President is disrespect to the electorate who voted him into office.

It said politicians should not see themselves as the owners of democracy rather, “the real owners of democracy are the people”.

It added that political parties should sensitise the electorate on their manifestoes as tools to getting the people’s mandate during any election.

The statement further called on the National Assembly to ignore such agitation for the impeachment of the president.

NAN recalls the Interim National Publicity Secretary of All Progressives Congress had in a statement called on the National Assembly to impeach the President.

Meanwhile, Salau has said that the recent defection of 37 federal legislators from PDP to APC is normal in a democracy, provided that due process is adhered to.

“Whatever the constitution says should prevail on the defection of the 37 Federal legislators”, he told NAN in an interview.

“It is not compulsory that a single party must have the legislative and executive organs of government or there should be a single party.

“What is important is that electorate must be the one to decide who constitutes majority at the two organs of government”, he said. (NAN)
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by JEITO: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
APGA! Adopting PDP's presidential candidate from the back door grin

I think it would be better if they swallow their pride and come out clean o. That way, we know their intentions .

Only then, can we grant them a part in our government come 2015lipsrsealed

PDP.........P O W E R !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Arysexy(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
AD Has Nothing To Do With Newly Registered UPN – Sen Akinfenwa

May 1st, 2014 @ 02:10 pm › daniel
↓ Leave a comment
National Chairman of Alliance for Democracy (AD), Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa yesterday explained that the newly registered Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) was not an off-shoot of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s political dynasty.

Akinfenwa, who represented Osun East senatorial district at the Senate between 1999 and 2003, made this known at a political event in Iwo, Osun State, where a governorship aspirant of AD, Senator Sunday Fajinmi, declared his ambition to contest the August 9 governorship elections in the state.

The former senator noted that AD, which is the party of late Awolowo, is still alive and warned people of South-West to be wary of those who want to ride on the popularity of the late sage to gain pecuniary benefits.

“AD has a root from Awolowo’s political dynasty. Action Group gave birth to Unity Party of Nigeria which gave birth to AD. We still remain in AD and we have nothing to do with the newly registered UNP”, Akinfenwa said.

Also speaking, the AD governorship aspirant said the party is being repositioned to reclaim its lost glory in the South-West and regain power in the region.
Fajinmi, who was also a senator from Osun State, representing Osun West Senatorial District between 1999 and 2003, lamented that the current interim national chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Bisi Akande, who contested for and won the governorship position of Osun on the platform of AD in 1999, was among those who sold the party to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo led-Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, administration in 2003.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Ghost01(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
APGA? Is that a canteen?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Arysexy(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Senator Akinfenwa is AD chairman, why is awolowo political legacy dead?
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

egbon I don't understand this your recent support for gej, Oga that thing is failure per excellence... abeg e ja ki a try e lo mi. moreover the guy seem to have a personal axe to grind with ile ka aro ojire. e je ka gbadanu.

You are right Bro. True talk.

Yet, my froblem is these born-to-rule people telling us that Fawar Must Return To North in 2015.

I hate to hear that statement........POWER MUST RETURN TO NORTH.

FAWAR FAWAR FAWAR.....IS FAWAR THEIR OXYGEN? DO THEY BREATH FAWAR?

I'm very sure they shall never give the Presidential Ticket to Okorocha or Fashola (My preferred candidates), because according to them, Power Must Return To North.

I would be glad if Okorocha or Fashola could emerge as the APC Presidential Candidate.

Otherwise, Jonathan Must Rule Till 2019 ooooooooooooo.

I don't hate them neither do I have anything against them BUT I hate it when they kept shouting Fawar Must Return Fawar Must Return.

So I asked myself, these people ruled us for 38years, WHY ARE THEY SO DESPERATE FOR FAWAR TO RETURN?

Is it because of the 2016 Population Census or the Oil Mine License Renewal?

I hate it when someone tells me that Fawar Must Return, it shows desperation.

Apart from that, I also want power to change hands. PDP have been ruling since 2019. But if we are voting out PDP, we must vote a better candidate not a DESPERADO.

Cheers Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

shut up photosynthetic epileptic dingbats!!!! how did he sold AD phool wonder why we are one of the biggest decision makers in the next election while everyone already know where y'all Igbos will sheepishly thumbprint. loser like you need to be taken to Somali and make al shabab use your dumb Igbo for shooting practice.

But,let me ask you a simple question,little sshit eating monkey!
Where is AD ?
Is there still anything like AD in Nigerian political stage?
Now,where is APGA?
Answer all these questions and you will figure out why you are still a monkey.
AD merged with APP in '99 and fielded Olu Falae with Ogbonnia Onu as running mate and all the hype about AD being the political fort of the southwest was squashed.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Chinom(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
APGA has seized to exist long time ago. There is no party called APGA anymore. Just on paper. Willy Obiano belongs to the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Where is AD ?
Now,where is APGA?
AD merged with APP in '99 and fielded Olu Falae with Ogbonnia Onu as running mate and all the hype about AD being the political fort of the southwest was squashed.

OdenigboAroli:

Where is AD ?
Now,where is APGA?

brainless nematode!!!! your stupidity in megawatts will blow up sub Saharan Africa.... in politics there is something called dynamics, as we speak ad aka acn is a big partner in APC and a force to reckon with in the political landscape of the nation. last time I check they control more state than apuga will ever dream of till it much awaited demise. your painment is justified when your village party is reduce to mere asslicking incorporation.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by temitemi1(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2014
I'm loving this! See how parties are falling over themselves in order to support my MAN! GEJ till 2016!
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

You are right Bro. True talk.

Yet, my froblem is these born-to-rule people telling us that Fawar Must Return To North in 2015.

I hate to hear that statement........POWER MUST RETURN TO NORTH.

FAWAR FAWAR FAWAR.....IS FAWAR THEIR OXYGEN? DO THEY BREATH FAWAR?

I'm very sure they shall never give the Presidential Ticket to Okorocha or Fashola (My preferred candidates), because according to them, Power Must Return To North.

I would be glad if Okorocha or Fashola could emerge as the APC Presidential Candidate.

Otherwise, Jonathan Must Rule Till 2019 ooooooooooooo.

I don't hate them neither do I have anything against them BUT I hate it when they kept shouting Fawar Must Return Fawar Must Return.

So I asked myself, these people ruled us for 38years, WHY ARE THEY SO DESPERATE FOR FAWAR TO RETURN?

Is it because of the 2016 Population Census or the Oil Mine License Renewal?

I hate it when someone tells me that Fawar Must Return, it shows desperation.

Apart from that, I also want power to change hands. PDP have been ruling since 2019. But if we are voting out PDP, we must vote a better candidate not a DESPERADO.

Cheers Bro.

who cares where the best man is from. as long as he performs. as for the current failure, voting him out is the only choice.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2014
blizard44: cheesy fly wey deaf, nah inside grave e dey hear word:p
i neva hear dis one b4 buh e make sense grin
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

who cares where the best man is from. as long as he performs. as for the current failure, voting him out is the only choice.

You made a good point Bro.

APC should do their homework very well and let's see how it goes.

If APC could present a credible candidate, PDP should be packing their kaya.

The election is going to be interesting.

LET THE BEST CANDIDATE EMERGE.

Cheers Bro.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by honeric01(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2014
asadike: Yeske, apga wants gej nd they adopted him as their presidential candidate,tel me, is it a crime? U lyk dis food, i lyk it 2, oya make we share am,afteral, there is lov in sharin. If pdp no lyk am, then they should do their worst .

Comprehension.

Please read the article again, this time around... S L O W L Y.....
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by asadike(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

Comprehension.

Please read the article again, this time around... S L O W L Y.....
i wont.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

You made a good point Bro.

APC should do their homework very well and let's see how it goes.

If APC could present a credible candidate, PDP should be packing their kaya.

The election is going to be interesting.

LET THE BEST CANDIDATE EMERGE.

Cheers Bro.

ok all the best...
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by hensben(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
cliffm43: KEN YOU ARE A STUPID MAN,APGA WANT THE BEST FOR NIGERIANS AND PRESIDENT IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND ANY BODY CAN SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER YOUR PARTY,,,APGA IS FOR THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES,WE ALL SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT AND THIS IS NOT ABOUT PARTY ISSUE,THE FACT THAT EVERYONE WANT THE PRESIDENT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT,,,,,JONATHAN 2015,WE ALL SUPPORTED HIM,NOT PARTY OK.........................
you should be ashame of yourself for this statement..chai!
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2014
asadike: i wont.

Typical....
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2014
I say it and will say it again the ibos have no political will . Sycophants for money
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by henryobinna(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
RebelLeader15: because you are a fool
see me see wahala oh..
I wrote something you quoted me with an insultive quote now I ask why quoted me, all you can do is call me a fool right?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by asadike(f): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

Typical....
ignored
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by hensben(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
x2lambo: ... Lagos voted for Jonathan in the last election just because we all supported him but that does not mean apc did not have its own presidential aspirant . Apga never have a presidential aspirant in a long time its makes the party irrelevant mind you Jonathan win the election not because of Apga we all voted for him ..so why carrying him like he is Apga presidential aspirant
even edo apc state, voted for GEJ
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by philips70(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy:

Woman must u call some one fool before u can drive home ur points?

smh

Do you have a problem calling people out for who they actually are? Since you can't let those who can do their noble duty. Let a spade be a spade.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

brainless nematode!!!! your stupidity in megawatts will blow up sub Saharan Africa.... in politics there is something called dynamics, as we speak ad aka acn is a big partner in APC and a force to reckon with in the political landscape of the nation. last time I check they control more state than apuga will ever dream of till it much awaited demise. your painment is justified when your village party is reduce to mere asslicking incorporation.

Ok; sshit eating monkey,I will ask you for the last time. Where is AD? And where is APGA ?
Stop giving me the APC runaround and answer my question,you b.itch!
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

Typical....

Oga,arent you supposed to be in the sport section doing your job?
Seun go fire you ooo
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Oga,arent you supposed to be in the sport section doing your job?
Seun go fire you ooo

What does this mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by khattab02: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
henryobinna: see me see wahala oh..
I wrote something you quoted me with an insultive quote now I ask why quoted me, all you can do is call me a fool right?
lol...
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by khattab02: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

What does this mean? undecided
e mean say..............

Now I no talk anything oooooooo...

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by khattab02: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
later now we go dey hear say '' Apuga was the backbone of Mr president's Victory''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samson Ogunfadebo Arraigned In Lagos For Defrauding Business Man / Governors Silent After Meeting With Buhari Over Insecurity / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidency's 'Insensitivity' To Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.