Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA (15638 Views)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2014
To me, Peter Obi looks f00lish wearing ankara with Ojukwu's image and the logo of APGA.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by x2lambo(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2014
PDP want to delete APGA patapata after making Apga irrelevant in Nigeria political history ......use and dump
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy: The whole thing smell of assrrsee licking..

Egbonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

Egbonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Konmight.....

How are you doing?

Have a great weekend....GEJ till 201..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2014
passion007: It's been a steady downhill slope for APGA since Okorocha left the party. The party has now hit rock bottom.

RIP APuGA!

Seriously,Okorocha You embodies the true nature of craziness.
Was Okorocha ever a big player in Apga?
Abeg,disappear.
Rip,Apga.....yea,Apga has been resting in peace for years in your deluded mind....lol

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by RebelLeader15(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2014
henryobinna: mad people
Lunatic Generation of Polithiefcal parthiefy........APGA ko Gbenga ni

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: To me, Peter Obi looks f00lish wearing ankara with Ojukwu's image and the logo of APGA.

So,what Obi wears is the reason why you are mentally deranged ?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900: big shame!!!! the way apuga and labour party try to outdo themselves in the gej asslicking thing is pathetic... where is the eastern political legacy?? DEAD AND GONE..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You are very wicked Bro

"Apuga and Labour Party try to outdo themselves in the GEJ asslicking"

As in they are contesting who could lick the as.s better hahahahahahahah grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na wah ooooooooooooooooo

Me I like Jonathan sha and I would be glad if he could win the election next year........But APUGA got it wrong big time.

For crying out loud, APUGA is a political party and APUGA is not PDP.

How come they are confused?

What ould have caused the confusion?

Me I no understand APUGA again oooooooo

How could a political party print a poster of a presidential candidate of another party with its own logo?

This is Konfusion 101.

APUGA is as good as dead, it's just a matter of time before Obiano decamps to PDP.

I'm enjoying the film shaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by henryobinna(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
RebelLeader15: Lunatic Generation of Polithiefcal parthiefy........APGA ko Gbenga ni
why did you quote me?
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by EdCure: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Apga died with Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2014
x2lambo: PDP want to delete APGA patapata after making Apga irrelevant in Nigeria political history ......use and dump

Well,we will see how that goes.
I am sure you haven't forgot that Apga supported GEJ at the last presidential election and yet took PDP to cleaners at the last state house of reps election,Local govt election and the governorship election. Apga is the most most politically sophisticated party in Nigeria. She knows her strengths and where to succeed....Surugede is for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Konmight.....

How are you doing?

Have a great weekend....GEJ till 201..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

I'm doing very good Sir.

I'm in my office, was so glad when I read your post. Welcome back online Sir.

Sir, I really like Jonathan and would be glad if he could rule till 2019. Yet, no one knows tomorrow, the election is going to be very tough. If APC present a credible candidate, they may win otherwise Jonathan shall emerge as the winner again.

Like I always post Sir, it's still Jonathan till 2019.

I'm a no. 1 fan of Jonathan. He's very humble. He's a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Gbawe: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

What level of ass licking is lower than what you do here daily for your APC paymasters

So petty, effeminate and childish. They are talking about an entire political Party selling its soul, dignity and identity and you somehow find a way to attack Berem over that instead of facing the issue about the politically sordid, unprincipled and directionless behaviour of APGA? Do you think at all before lashing out immaturely whenever anything/anyone you support is criticised even correctly? Berem is right. The azzlicking and sycophancy is nauseating and a disgrace which embodies the lack of political maturity of Nigeria in comparison to others.

Lest you know it, political Parties, throughout the world, come to existence to offer a unique choice and not to be an extension, mouthpiece or 'feeder' unit of another Party. Cross-alliances happen worldwide but Paries always try to retain their own independence and identity. It is unheard of worldwide for a Party to be using its own platform to campaign for and promote another. APGA, to spare Nigeria the disgrace, should coalesce into the PDP and stop this undignified behaviour.

13 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2014
berem: it doesn't have to be de-registered. It will die a natural death just like PPA and other parties which were once upon a time very active.
Even Ojukwu in his grave will be ashamed of those who killed his party and he will never forgive them.

Crying more than the bereaved,ee kwa ?
Firstly,you all predicted APC will send Apga to her grave at the last gubernatorial elections and after that whats up. You are politically inept and your calculations will always be wrong. Ojukwu did not found Apga by himself and Apga didn't and will never die with Ojukwu. Apga is rooted in Anambra and you know how we roll.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

I'm doing very good Sir.

I'm in my office, was so glad when I read your post. Welcome back online Sir.

Sir, I really like Jonathan and would be glad if he could rule till 2019. Yet, no one knows tomorrow, the election is going to be very tough. If APC present a credible candidate, they may win otherwise Jonathan shall emerge as the winner again.

Like I always post Sir, it's still Jonathan till 2019.

I'm a no. 1 fan of Jonathan. He's very humble. He's a gentleman.

Lmao...I was a bit busy with some MCPE program. Thanks for looking out for me.

I like Jonathan as a person....I like his humble and mien outlooks......however those virtues don't guarantee quality leadership...and that in my opinion is patently lacking in GEJ....there are just too many hawks around the Presidency that you need a strong character to maintain some level of decorum in the country.

I wish him luck as he retires back to Otuoke in 2015. grin

8 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,what Obi wears is the reason why you are mentally deranged ?
Nonsense!
Mumu, is Ojukwu still being mourned?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by johnmartus(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
ojukwu have no rest in his grave his peoples have destroy all her legacy ibo are not good in politics

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by RebelLeader15(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
henryobinna: why did you quote me?
because you are a fool
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by heatmeup(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
pisure or adonbeliviet
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Gbawe:

So petty, effeminate and childish. They are talking about an entire political Party selling its soul, dignity and identity and you somehow find a way to attack Berem over that instead of facing the issue about the politically sordid, unprincipled and directionless behaviour of APGA? Do you think at all before lashing out immaturely whenever anything/anyone you support is criticised even correctly?

Nobody is selling anything ,grand pa. Stop thinking like you are in the sixties. Grandpa,this is 21st century and people are pragmatic. In '99 presidential election didnt AD and APP merge to forge a common front to over power OBJ? As it is now,APGA doesnt have the strength to field a presidential candidate and the most rational thing to do is to find the most credible candidate and give 'em their support. Granpa,think abi you need new brain.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You are very wicked Bro

"Apuga and Labour Party try to outdo themselves in the GEJ asslicking"

As in they are contesting who could lick the as.s better hahahahahahahah grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na wah ooooooooooooooooo

Me I like Jonathan sha and I would be glad if he could win the election next year........But APUGA got it wrong big time.

For crying out loud, APUGA is a political party and APUGA is not PDP.

How come they are confused?

What ould have caused the confusion?

Me I no understand APUGA again oooooooo

How could a political party print a poster of a presidential candidate of another party with its own logo?

This is Konfusion 101.

APUGA is as good as dead, it's just a matter of time before Obiano decamps to PDP.

I'm enjoying the film shaaaaaa

egbon I don't understand this your recent support for gej, Oga that thing is failure per excellence... abeg e ja ki a try e lo mi. moreover the guy seem to have a personal axe to grind with ile ka aro ojire. e je ka gbadanu.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Arysexy(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900: big shame!!!! the way apuga and labour party try to outdo themselves in the gej asslicking thing is pathetic... where is the eastern political legacy?? DEAD AND GONE..

AD the western political legacy is dead, rotten and forgotten.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
chronique: I see PDP have technocrats who know their job. Some people would have looked at what APGA has done,and concluded it's just the love for the president that has made them do this,without looking at the technical part and how it can affect the president's chances at the forthcoming elections.

So,let us in on the technical part and brief us on how it can affect the Presidents chances at the polls.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by x2lambo(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Well,we will see how that goes.
I am sure you haven't forgot that Apga supported GEJ at the last presidential election and yet took PDP to cleaners at the last state house of reps election,Local govt election and the governorship election. Apga is the most most politically sophisticated party in Nigeria. She knows her strengths and where to succeed....Surugede is for the wise!
... Lagos voted for Jonathan in the last election just because we all supported him but that does not mean apc did not have its own presidential aspirant . Apga never have a presidential aspirant in a long time its makes the party irrelevant mind you Jonathan win the election not because of Apga we all voted for him ..so why carrying him like he is Apga presidential aspirant
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by passion007: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Seriously,Okorocha You embodies the true nature of craziness.
Was Okorocha ever a big player in Apga?
Abeg,disappear.
Rip,Apga.....yea,Apga has been resting in peace for years in your deluded mind....lol
Okorocha's APGA was accorded equal rights, dignity and respect even by the Yoruba party.

Obi's APGA has become the tool for cash-and-carry politics. Even treated as a leper by PDP.

Okorocha's APGA lives within APC

Obi's APGA died a shameful death, wretched, unwanted and unloved.

LOL

6 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy:

painment written all over... you must be high on amphetamine or in a life long coma. to know of the metamorphosis of ad to acn to APC. crack cocaine early in the morning mixed with 3 months old fermentated akpu richly smeared with bacteria. have a very bad reward pathway for the brain

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by Arysexy(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

painment written all over... you must be high on amphetamine or in a life long coma. to know of the metamorphosis of ad to acn to APC. crack cocaine early in the morning mixed with 3 months old fermentated akpu richly smeared with bacteria. have a very bad reward pathway for the brain

Junk
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy:

I think these people have very bad memory or they think we are stupid.
I remember how they were shouting on top of their voices about AD being the Yoruba party and what not .....lol
Now,where is AD?....lol
Like you said ,DEAD AND GONE!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by emekaxy: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
I sense selfishness here, the PDP in Anambra is suspecting that them and APGA are dragging political appointment from GEJ based on the support APGA pulls for GEJ so in order to streamline the whole thing and push APGA out of the struggle they want to stop APGA from campaigning for GEJ.

The same PDP complaining now was in support wen AGPA, PPA, LP etc adopted president GEJ as their candidate in the build up of the 2011 election and said they will not field any presidential candidate.

They are no longer thinking for the Anambrarians or GEJ success come twenty 15 rather what they are after is their pocket and that of their cronies.

SMH for some people we call our leaders
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by anag0900: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy:

Junk

when you are sober, you will comprehend.
Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2014
anag0900:

Are you sick in the head with all these gibberish you write? Why are you alway scribbling nonsense? Did Bola Tinubu sell AD over for a plate of ewedu or not? If not ,where is AD now ?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using APGA's Logo To Campaign For Jonathan, PDP Warns APGA by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2014
emekaxy: I sense selfishness here, the PDP in Anambra is suspecting that them and APGA are dragging political appointment from GEJ based on the support APGA pulls for GEJ so in order to streamline the whole thing and push APGA out of the struggle they want to stop APGA from campaigning for GEJ.

The same PDP complaining now was in support wen AGPA, PPA, LP etc adopted president GEJ as their candidate in the build up of the 2011 election and said they will not field any presidential candidate.

They are no longer thinking for the Anambrarians or GEJ success come twenty 15 rather what they are after is their pocket and that of their cronies.

SMH for some people we call our leaders

I like intelligent people and you so happens to be one.
You couldn't have said it better,brother.
But the truth is that APGA doesn't care about any federal appointments but just wanna be closer to the center in other to benefit from federal project....quote me anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected / Samson Ogunfadebo Arraigned In Lagos For Defrauding Business Man / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidency's 'Insensitivity' To Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.