Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep (6027 Views)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Tambuwal & Fashola Presidential Ticket Will Crush PDP In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by nanospy007: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

lts first see if APC will be stupid enough to present a muslim-muslim ticket before we even progress further with this argument

Look, only ibos care about muslim-muslim, christian-christian tickets and all that nonsense! What has the current christian-muslim ticket done for Nigerians till today? Or is the doofus in power not christian and VP muslim? OBJ's government was much better, in fact eons ahead of this GEJ contraption but still fell so short of a lot of people's expectations. It implies that religion makes no difference in the quality of governance, remove your religion from governance. How about Yaradua-GEJ? Another mega failure! Yet, dolts like you are still talking about christian-muslim ticket?

Well, the point is that you being an Ibo CANNOT vote or do anything without religious or ethnic bias! For the ibos, it is never going to change, so whether the APC fields your christian father and christian mother or the other way round, the ibos will always vote along religious and ethnic lines. Numbers don't lie and all APC has to do is to work with those numbers! Field a candidate from the South West and another from the North, e.g. Fashola, Kwakanso or whoever else, and then they must work hard with the people to tell their people not to vote for anyone the ibos support because those are the enemies of Nigeria, the same people who have ruined Nigeria in the past 5 years under GEJ. That will work some magic because it was the same tactic that Peter Obi's APGA under the watch of the retardeenic president with Arthur Eze used to vote in APGA saying Anambra should not vote for a Yoruba party. I say, let them mobilize everyday to remind the people, tell them what they must never do, get all the votes in the north and west, where possible in the south south and middle belt get the people on board but just forget the SE. Ibos are pained because they cannot and can never be president and they will be perpetual enemies of the West and North, who are guaranteed to be in power once every 10 years at least! Ibos have now counted 40+ years, yet they are yet to be president!
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
nanospy007:

Look, only ibos care about muslim-muslim, christian-christian tickets and all that nonsense! What has the current christian-muslim ticket done for Nigerians till today? Or is the doofus in power not christian and VP muslim? OBJ's government was much better, in fact eons ahead of this GEJ contraption but still fell so short of a lot of people's expectations. It implies that religion makes no difference in the quality of governance, remove your religion from governance. How about Yaradua-GEJ? Another mega failure! Yet, dolts like you are still talking about christian-muslim ticket?

Well, the point is that you being an Ibo CANNOT vote or do anything without religious or ethnic bias! For the ibos, it is never going to change, so whether the APC fields your christian father and christian mother or the other way round, the ibos will always vote along religious and ethnic lines. Numbers don't lie and all APC has to do is to work with those numbers! Field a candidate from the South West and another from the North, e.g. Fashola, Kwakanso or whoever else, and then they must work hard with the people to tell their people not to vote for anyone the ibos support because those are the enemies of Nigeria, the same people who have ruined Nigeria in the past 5 years under GEJ. That will work some magic because it was the same tactic that Peter Obi's APGA under the watch of the retardeenic president with Arthur Eze used to vote in APGA saying Anambra should not vote for a Yoruba party. I say, let them mobilize everyday to remind the people, tell them what they must never do, get all the votes in the north and west, where possible in the south south and middle belt get the people on board but just forget the SE. Ibos are pained because they cannot and can never be president and they will be perpetual enemies of the West and North, who are guaranteed to be in power once every 10 years at least! Ibos have now counted 40+ years, yet they are yet to be president!

Guarantteed to be president indeed!!! Have they yorubas ever elected any president of their own making? Obasanjo was installed by the north and spent only 11 years out of the nations 54 years so where did you get the notion that the yorubas are guaranteed the presidency after every 10 years? U de smoke shit? Even what diid Obasanjo do to reduce the no of mud huts in osun state? Are the yorubas or hausas economically better than the igbos ? Abeg park well joor!!! By Feb 2015 we shall see!!
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
When i see people like Chukwudi99 sweating profusely,going up and down on this thread like a cast away familiar spirit trying to tell SWners who have been known to be religion-tolerant how they would vote,i wonder what is wrong with him

Am i not a SWner and a Christian?......so you mean i will jettison a fantastic brand in a Buhari/Fashola or Rabiu kwakwanso/Fashola or Tambuwal/Fashola in the name of Christian affiliation when we are not practising Theocracy and vote a terrible candidate in Jonathan( the friend of the corrupt)and an equally very useless Sambo as VP just because i want to show solidarity with a fellow Christian?

Make e nor better for such kind of stoopid and idiocy-laden mindset

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
nanospy007:

Guarantteed to be president indeed!!! Have they yorubas ever elected any president of their own making? Obasanjo was installed by the north and spent only 11 years out of the nations 54 years so where did you get the notion that the yorubas are guaranteed the presidency after every 10 years? U de smoke shit? Even what diid Obasanjo do to reduce the no of mud huts in osun state? Are the yorubas or hausas economically better than the igbos ? Abeg park well joor!!! By Feb 2015 we shall see!!

Only igbos care about muslim-muslim ticket yet an 'igno' man FFK left the APC because of thhis same issue. The fact is tthat APC is guaranteed to fail irrespective of whoever they field!! Fielding a muslim-muslim ticket will only make their defeat easier
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nayah:
Hey this is about fact and quality I say on paper until now I don't see your power but your arrogance ( not all Nigerians) being promoted by westernes doesn't mean anything but just taking advantage of your wealth period. I ll see your power when you ll be able to have good electricity when you ll be able to protect your population NOT just because westerner said so. This is the minimum people are expecting from the "Giant" . Truth is bitter
We generate more electricity than cameroon though it is not enough for our economy.
As i said before,we will kick out this incompetent govt next year.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by meforyou1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
For me, it's team to go. Though I wount support a Muslim-Muslim ticket. And fashola has his igbo deportation hanging on him. I just know that tanbuwal will be APC's best asset, they should then go and look for an amiable Vice President
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by nanospy007: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukwudi44:

That is what should make you worried! If the Yorubas saw what you Ibos and other Nigerians saw in 2007 about Obasanjo, would you and should you not have voted for an Olu Falae? But think about it, despite that the you admit that Yorubas did not wholly support an Obasanjo, he became president, imagine what it will be like if they not wholly support a candidate but go out to play the same tribalism and hate card like APGA of Ibos, telling people that do not vote for any party that has anything related to Ibo, see how they ruined the north with BH? See how they turn Nigeria into a joke? See how they are not producing anything in iboland? Their total GDP increase as at 2012 was ordinary N 100+ B while all other regions and the SW region was over N 1.2 Tr! Ibos and their party want to corner this N 1.2 Tr, at least the north, besides NE also made more billions than the pests in the SE who cannot make even N 200 B, how does that sound?

Secondly, it is not a mistake that for most of the years that northerners have in power, no Ibo man ever came to the level of a GOC or promoted near a level he could become GOC until Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, removed some of the glass ceilings for ibos, do you still deny that now? Now, with the level of hatred espoused by the Ibos mostly to the northerners calling the aboki, nama, BH, jajaweed, etc do you think their people and leaders don't see it? Why on earth do you think they will not keep ibos at arms length when they get to power? Again, by numbers and political alignment, the numbers are between the north and SW, nothing you can do about it! All they have to do is to keep their alignment going while always trying to align with the SS, MB as much as possible and allow them to participate fully in Nigeria, where do you think that will leave the ibos who have already played all their cards? The thing is there is no part of Nigeria that likes the ibos and want to move in with them, to their land and be happy ever after! Even to visit is a big problem for them, they'd rather go to Calabar, AKS, or multiple places in the SW. The relationship between ibos and their immediate neighbours is not that of love either, ref: see Kogi Anambra killings, Civil War abandoned property, plus the dislike for what ibos did during the war which they are yet to apologize for, plus now their constant whining and promoting anything that causes disaffection in Nigeria.

You may not know it but GEJ is using the ibos. GEJ is insignificant in power or intelligence to be influential in PDP but as president who controls the money for now, a lot of them will hold their nose, they know is a matter of time when he will be gone and his type will not get close to that seat again for a long time. GEJ knows the only way to get some delusional people identifying with him is by coming across as an Ibo or Ibo stooge. He gets some semblance of support and ibo gets their 15 minutes of fame. After his presidency, you will see no one will ever consult him for anything again! Up till tomorrow, we are still hearing about Obj this, IBB that, but GEJ? The northerners have more numbers in PDP than Ibos, and PDP also have as many Yorubas only they know it is a party of thieves and killers and play their game. In APC, the standing leg of the ibos was cut before it could even stand, so APC now has more Nigerians from everywhere else except Iboland, so tell me where ibos will go for political relevance? In case you keep bragging about some ibo business man, note that it is a big loss because ibos are not the exclusive business people in Nigeria. Their are far more successful business people from everywhere in Nigeria so there will always be a better businessman from somewhere than an iboman, but in politics, you will never have someone on the same level as even an FFK, an irrelevant guy in SW. It means whether you like it or not, laws will always be made and passed down to you, your little money and taxes will finance the governments, see how you are a big loser here? You'd just better go back to iboland and asking for political positions in the SW and North.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by padeolu: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
abu12:

And what has a Christian/muslim ticket benefited u? SE/SS can keep their vote for jonathan
and you think Southwest, middle belt and northern Christian will vote for a Muslim/Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by emmasege: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
And what makes u think s/west will vote for APC, not forgetting the middle belt and christian-dominated areas of the north east (Adamawa, Taraba, Borno south among others). Wake up from ur slumber, a muslim-muslim ticket is dead on arrival and only an islamic party (APC) can dream of it in modern day Nigeria. You guys tried it in 1993 and it almost worked for you. God of heaven disapproved of it in spite of the fact that the sitting head of state (IBB) was a muslim. IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, IF YOU LIKE U CAN FAKE FASHOLA'S CONVERSION TO CHRISTIANITY OR TAMBUWAL'S CONVERSION TO CHRISTIANITY. BETTER STILL, TAMBUWAL, BUHARI, TINUBU & FASHOLA CAN START MOVING FROM HOLY GHOST CAMP TO CANAAN LAND, KUMUYI'S CHURCH AND END IT ALL AT ST. PETER'S SQUARE IN THE VATICAN. A MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET WILL NEVER WORK. FURTHERMORE, NIGERIA IS NOT YET PREPARED FOR A MUSLIM PRESIDENCY NOT UNTIL BUHARI AND TINUBU TELL THEIR BOKO BOYS TO LET JONATHAN HAVE A PEACEFUL REIGN. SHIKENAH!!!!!!!
abu12:

And what has a Christian/muslim ticket benefited u? SE/SS can keep their vote for jonathan
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: We generate more electricity than cameroon though it is not enough for our economy.
As i said before,we will kick out this incompetent govt next year.
Now you re comparing to Cameroon? Fortunetely you provide more electricity according to your population but sorry we all know you got power issue ( already been there) and for a so called powerful country this is a bit embarrassing . Now back to the topic you talked about "inferior" and I'm talking about efficiency from a so called inferior country got it? Now my question is a part from your arrogance and oil You re GIANT with what? Failure? Tribalism? Disorder? please better be Cameroonian and your brothers and soldiers who are running to my country know that. Anyway hope everything will be fixed soon cause you re still a neighbour and we don t want instability . Bye
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nayah:
Now you re comparing to Cameroon? Fortunetely you provide more electricity according to your population but sorry we all know you got power issue ( already been there) and for a so called powerful country this is a bit embarrassing . Now back to the topic you talked about "inferior" and I'm talking about efficiency from a so called inferior country got it? Now my question is a part from your arrogance and oil You re GIANT with what? Failure? Tribalism? Disorder? please better be Cameroonian and your brothers and soldiers who are running to my country know that. Anyway hope everything will be fixed soon cause you re still a neighbour and we don t want instability . Bye
What is this gibberish you are vomiting?
Btw,what would a Nigerian go and do in cameroon?
Even the bakassi people rejected cameroon.
Probably,those border dwellers affected by the insurgency or igbo traders who are everywhere.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by sufficientGrace: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
O Jesus let APC bring muslim/muslim GEJ don't even need to campaign to win 2015
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by sufficientGrace: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tambuwal, Fashola I laugh why not Fashola and Tambuwal...... Is Fashola not better than Tambuwal? This Yorubas just love being slaves to the Hausas

It's so funny seeing them on Nairaland celebrating one of their finest leader as a VP. So it's only the Hausas that can bring "change" to Nigeria abi?
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
F117A: What is this gibberish you are vomiting?
Btw,what would a Nigerian go and do in cameroon?
Even the bakassi people rejected cameroon.
Probably,those border dwellers affected by the insurgency or igbo traders who are everywhere.
Lol speaking about Bakassi you'd better inform yourself your counterpart from Nigeria explain Bakassi has always been Cameroonian we just helped Biafran during the war so study History and stop swallowing everything that westerner says. The truth is: you have failed at least to organise yourself to protect your people this is not an issue in itself we're all Africans but dont be arrogant you can't afford it . Every single in this World knows Nigeria as a huge disappointment and disorder as country . I 'd rather be not Giant but peaceful than rich and not safe full of tribalism and violence . Cameroonians respect everybody but we don't fear ANYONE . Good day
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by kolaaderin: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy: Fashola is more presidential than all the people they are asking him to be vp to!

Nigeria is sick I tell ya!

Very sick my brother
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by kolaaderin: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2014
chukwudi44:

Continue to deceive yourself!! So the osun baptist church and CAN are now been run by PDP abi? U never see anything yet.The 2015 election go show una pepper

And how has that affect the votes for Aregbesola while a christian Omisore still lost our in Osun. It's just a sign that we yorubas don't fu:king give a darm about religion when it comes to credibility and performance of political candidates.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Nayah:
Lol speaking about Bakassi you'd better inform yourself your counterpart from Nigeria explain Bakassi has always been Cameroonian we just helped Biafran during the war so study History and stop swallowing everything that westerner says. The truth is: you have failed at least to organise yourself to protect your people this is not an issue in itself we're all Africans but dont be arrogant you can't afford it . Every single in this World knows Nigeria as a huge disappointment and disorder as country . I 'd rather be not Giant but peaceful than rich and not safe full of tribalism and violence . Cameroonians respect everybody but we don't fear ANYONE . Good day
You must be a moronn.
If Nigeria is a disappointment,then what is cameroon?
Despite the problems,Nigeria is actually a more progressive country than cameroon.
Your country is a poor,insignificant shithole under the control of an old man for over 30 years which is sad.
I'd rather be in a democratic Nigeria where i have a say than live in a despotic cameroon.
Its only a matter of time before we solve our issues while your country would always be the property of paul biya.
Good luck with that.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2014
F117A: You must be a moronn.
If Nigeria is a disappointment,then what is cameroon?
Despite the problems,Nigeria is actually a more progressive country than cameroon.
Your country is a poor,insignificant shithole under the control of an old man for over 30 years which is sad.
I'd rather be in a democratic Nigeria where i have a say than live in a despotic cameroon.
Its only a matter of time before we solve our issues while your country would always be the property of paul biya.
Good luck with that.
Oh I m really lucky to be what I am contrary to some of your brothers who are desperate to escape your country ... Good luck to you too bro wink
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 2:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Nayah:
Oh I m really lucky to be what I am contrary to some of your brothers who are desperate to escape your country ... Good luck to you too bro wink
Desperate to leave and travel to where?cameroon?
hahaha.
I am sure you can't leave your country anyway.
Afterall ,you are already used to a corrupt dictatorship.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
other than Buhari, the rest are paper weight, 80% of the arewa forum are pdp members. Ever wondered why Buhari's Cpc could not win any gubernatorial election in the core north.
Atiku is pretty good politician with contacts across Nigeria.
If Fashola doesn't contest for the APC presidential primaries, it will be a straight fight between Atiku and Kwankwanso. I don't believe Buhari will contest again.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2014
[/quote]
That is what should make you worried! If the Yorubas saw what you Ibos and other Nigerians saw in 2007 about Obasanjo, would you and should you not have voted for an Olu Falae? But think about it, despite that the you admit that Yorubas did not wholly support an Obasanjo, he became president, imagine what it will be like if they not wholly support a candidate but go out to play the same tribalism and hate card like APGA of Ibos, telling people that do not vote for any party that has anything related to Ibo, see how they ruined the north with BH? See how they turn Nigeria into a joke? See how they are not producing anything in iboland? Their total GDP increase as at 2012 was ordinary N 100+ B while all other regions and the SW region was over N 1.2 Tr! Ibos and their party want to corner this N 1.2 Tr, at least the north, besides NE also made more billions than the pests in the SE who cannot make even N 200 B, how does that sound [quote]

bros wetin u de smoke ni?where did you nget all these your kangaroo statistics from?Which yeye GDP does the SW even produce,i hope youi are not adding lagos GDP to the mud hut GDP you produce in yoiur vaillge in Osun

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2014
[/quote]Secondly, it is not a mistake that for most of the years that northerners have in power, no Ibo man ever came to the level of a GOC or promoted near a level he could become GOC until Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, removed some of the glass ceilings for ibos, do you still deny that now? Now, with the level of hatred espoused by the Ibos mostly to the northerners calling the Northerner, nama, BH, jajaweed, etc do you think their people and leaders don't see it? Why on earth do you think they will not keep ibos at arms length when they get to power? Again, by numbers and political alignment, the numbers are between the north and SW, nothing you can do about it! All they have to do is to keep their alignment going while always trying to align with the SS, MB as much as possible and allow them to participate fully in Nigeria, where do you think that will leave the ibos who have already played all their cards? The thing is there is no part of Nigeria that likes the ibos and want to move in with them, to their land and be happy ever after! Even to visit is a big problem for them, they'd rather go to Calabar, AKS, or multiple places in the SW. The relationship between ibos and their immediate neighbours is not that of love either, ref: see Kogi Anambra killings, Civil War abandoned property, plus the dislike for what ibos did during the war which they are yet to apologize for, plus now their constant whining and promoting anything that causes disaffection in Nigeria [quote]

you admitted the north did not appoint any igbo man as GOC yet you still want the igbos to support them.Seriously what brand of weed do you smoke?Obasanjo did not appoint Ihejirika COAS rather that was done by GEJ.get your facts right before you come here yarning dust.FYI the SS/MB will never vote for your jan.jaweed APC.It is even easier for APC to win in the SE than for it to win in the MB who are at the receiving ends of the hausa-fulani herdsmen and bokoharam attacks

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2014
[/quote]You may not know it but GEJ is using the ibos. GEJ is insignificant in power or intelligence to be influential in PDP but as president who controls the money for now, a lot of them will hold their nose, they know is a matter of time when he will be gone and his type will not get close to that seat again for a long time. [quote]

i seriously find it diffficult to beleive you are more than 14year old!!! you mannner of reasoning makes me to shudder!!! He is insignifacnt yet he is you president.I wonder who is dumber between you and your so called insignificant president

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2014
[/quote] you will see no one will ever consult him for anything again! Up till tomorrow, we are still hearing about Obj this, IBB that, but GEJ? [quote]

what do we hear about OBJ? is it not about stories of his sexcapades with his daughters-n law!!! how low can a man get? A man who has failed to control even his own nuclear familyis the man man you are trying to compare with GEJ.TUFIAKAWA!!!
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
F117A: Desperate to leave and travel to where?cameroon?
hahaha.
I am sure you can't leave your country anyway.
Afterall ,you are already used to a corrupt dictatorship.
Dictatorship and united better that fake democracy and tribalism or disorder
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Cannonleo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Fashola yes tambuwal hell no.i prefer a saraki/fashola or fashola/saraki or kwankwoso in both ways ..this duo will give gej a run for his money
Btw
Gej till 2019
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by F117A: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nayah:
Dictatorship and united better that fake democracy and tribalism or disorder
lol.
Only in your dreams.
Tribalism does not affect democracy.
America is still undergoing racism after many years of strong democracy.
Our democracy is still young ,but it is stronger and better than most democracies in africa.
Its only a matter of time before it gets perfect.
Your country is being held together by one man and we will see what will happen when he dies.
I wont be surprised if cameroon becomes another libya.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by ba7man(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nayah:
Aunty, you're from Cameroon and you live in France.

Abeg, shift and let the players discuss, you have no stake here.
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by ba7man(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
chukwudi44: You may not know it but GEJ is using the ibos. GEJ is insignificant in power or intelligence to be influential in PDP but as president who controls the money for now, a lot of them will hold their nose, they know is a matter of time when he will be gone and his type will not get close to that seat again for a long time.

i seriously find it diffficult to beleive you are more than 14year old!!! you mannner of reasoning makes me to shudder!!! He is insignifacnt yet he is you president.I wonder who is dumber between you and your so called insignificant president
But what he's saying is true.

Its only Igbos and South Southerners that might consult him after his tenure.

What is GEJ's nationalistic appeal?? Igbos are his pillars and if he wasn't sharing money the way he does, he stands no chance in anything relevant in Nigeria.

All the filth that came with him will die with him, just like Abacha.

Obj still has Politicians and Technocrats he endorsed still running things but who has GEJ discovered that is worth holding on to??
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
[/quote ]Obj still has Politicians and Technocrats he endorsed still running things but who has GEJ discovered that is worth holding on to??

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share) [quote]

Who did OBJ endorse? OBJ candidates Gen OLurin and his daughter both lost their elections.If OBJ could not even successfully win an election in his own senatorial district,I wonder how influencial he then is!!! I bet you GEJ will never lose an election in his native bayelsa state.OBJ is only good at sniffing is daughter-in-laws pants

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
ba7man: Aunty, you're from Cameroon and you live in France.

Abeg, shift and let the players discuss, you have no stake here.
Lool so when you travel you change your ancestry? Please think before talking
Re: Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep by Nayah(f): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
F117A: lol.
Only in your dreams.
Tribalism does not affect democracy.
America is still undergoing racism after many years of strong democracy.
Our democracy is still young ,but it is stronger and better than most democracies in africa.
Its only a matter of time before it gets perfect.
Your country is being held together by one man and we will see what will happen when he dies.
I wont be surprised if cameroon becomes another libya.
We love our peace dictatorship hehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years / Gov Ayade Watching South African Breasts Woman (censored Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.