Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job (1689 Views)

"Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Assuming your girlfriend had to sleep with your boss of a rich company to get you a job with a good salary and that was the only option available, would you still date her or would you term that as unfaithfulness knowing that was your only option to get a job .
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by vizkiz: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2014
must she furck him

That kindda girl can:
*furck your pastor cuz he wanna come give y'all prayers
*furck yout friend to lend y'all cash whenever you are broke
*furck the landlord if the rent is due for payment
*furck the plumber whenever he comes to fix some sh*t around.

Furck! Furck!! Furck!!!

Gezz!!! I get bad mouth o
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2014
@OP
if thats the only way for you to get a job then A) sort your life out and start to have some respect for yourself and B) start looking for better women in your life (to date).

what is the point of succeeding in life at the expense of putting down the person you supposedly care for?! the fact that you would even evaluate such crazy scheme is what is amazing here.

btw: even if your GF doesnt do it eventually, the fact that she was thinking of doing such nonsense makes her trash.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Danhumprey: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2014
vizkiz: must she furck him

That kindda girl can:
*furck your pastor cuz he wanna come give y'all prayers
*furck yout friend to lend y'all cash whenever you are broke
*furck the landlord if the rent is due for payment
*furck the plumber whenever he comes to fix some sh*t around.

Furck! Furck!! Furck!!!

Gezz!!! I get bad mouth o
lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by priscaoge(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2014
How sure are u that she gonna be loyal after doing that poo. Since she can sleep with her Boss just to get a job,then she can do worst than that in future. I had that experience when I was searching 4 a job but I quit cos I hate working under pressure. It's better I walk away with my dignity intact. Now am happy because of where God placed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Eyop: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge: How sure are u that she gonna be loyal after doing that poo. Since she can sleep with her Boss just to get a job,then she can do worst than that in future. I had that experience when I was searching 4 a job but I quit cos I hate working under pressure. It's better I walk away with my dignity intact. Now am happy because of where God placed me.
undecided
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by medoyin(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2014
She got you a job with her body with your consent and you deem it fit to leave her when the enjoyment starts abi?..God know your house but if she refuse to do that and you keep wandering around trying to get the job of a gateman she's not good for your life,huh?

My brother,its about your mindset towards her and pray you don't need a kidney donor because she may be the last option for you.

My view

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by jennylove7575(f): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Its an insane girl that will choose to do that for a guy because at the end the guy will use it against her. Let's turn the table around, I can't imagine me still dating a guy that slept with my boss to get me a job. It will be very difficult for me to trust him again.. Note, If I must sleep with my bf boss it will be for my own personal benefit. I can't rob peter to pay Paul...what for?. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Blockus: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2014
As much as this plot isnt the ideal way for anyone to get a job and the fact that I agree with certain parts of MrBrownJays Post, I WILL STILL DATE AND EVEN MARRY THAT GIRL.

WHY:: Cos it shows she will do anything for me. And that is something that cant be ignored..
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by nellyelitz(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
yes,why not. That is if she was a faithful girl b4.
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
5naira: Assuming your girlfriend had to sleep with your boss of a rich company to get you a job with a good salary and that was the only option available, would you still date her or would you term that as unfaithfulness knowing that was your only option to get a job .
Why would a sane mind even think of that? But ofcourse I'll still date her. She did that because of the love she has for me. Infact the blame is mine...for exploiting her love for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by nellyelitz(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Its an insane girl that will choose to do that for a guy because at the end the guy will use it against her. Let's turn the table around, I can't imagine me still dating a guy that slept with my boss to get me a job. It will be very difficult for me to trust him again.. Note, If I must sleep with my bf boss it will be for my own personal benefit. I can't rob peter to pay Paul...what for?. grin grin
hmmm is this my Jenny love?
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Tallesty1(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2014
medoyin: She got you a job with her body with your consent and you deem it fit to leave her when the enjoyment starts abi?..God know your house but if she refuse to do that and you keep wandering around trying to get the job of a gateman she's not good for your life,huh?

My brother,its about your mindset towards her and pray you don't need a kidney donor because she may be the last option for you.

My view
You say?undecided
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by tayoxx(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2014
f
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by tayoxx(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
for me I don't see anything bad in that...who did she do it for...na the husband na...and moreover no body holly pass....abi u wan tell me say the husband na virgin...u no how many pussy the guy go don dager b4 dem decide marry ni. ....for me the past is past....the only thing that matter is the future. .

Na my own view b dat o....as I see am no b so you go see am o

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2014
GET RICH BY ANY MEANS
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by mencade5(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
5naira: Assuming your girlfriend had to sleep with your boss of a rich company to get you a job with a good salary and that was the only option available, would you still date her or would you term that as unfaithfulness knowing that was your only option to get a job .
naija ladies, fvcking around different deeek willy nilly since 1960.

Them no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by decode55(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Preachers for nairaland don plenty o shocked shocked

all these holier than thou posters above^^ i just dey look una dey laugh..i bet you guys are still chopping "Mummy thank you", thats why you would have the guts to spew thrash. undecided

well, as for the question at hand, YES, i would still date her, undecided period. undecided

if you don't like my opinion, just jejely ignore it, 'cos if you make the super s1lly mistake of quoting me and running your "mouth", i'd make your life on here a living hell wink wink

truss me cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Aniroly(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
yea, for furckingg sake grin
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by lertee(f): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Under no circumstance should a woman sleep with any manjust to get a job not even for the sake of love for her partner. What thrash is that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
every body jst dey yan rubish for here. she did dis for u n u r aware? n u stil dere to live ha wat if she go dey f*ck around freely nko? smh for som pple sef.
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Finestlex(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
if we discuss and she can pay that price for me, i MUST marry her and respect her for the rest of my life.. Let it be our little secret.
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Deshannel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Finestlex: if we discuss and she can pay that price for me, i MUST marry her and respect her for the rest of my life.. Let it be our little secret.
best opinion so far.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Yemlizzy(f): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
That job isn't a goal ticket! The guy won't die if he doesn't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yemlizzy: That job isn't a goal ticket! The guy won't die if he doesn't get it.
assuming its the only opportunity
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by freecharles(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
only happens in Nollywood movies
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus: As much as this plot isnt the ideal way for anyone to get a job and the fact that I agree with certain parts of MrBrownJays Post, I WILL STILL DATE AND EVEN MARRY THAT GIRL.

WHY:: Cos it shows she will do anything for me. And that is something that cant be ignored..

there are 4 issues that you need to focus on here:

1) if "doing anything for you" is what you seek in a partner then i suggest you go hang out in some few S&M club and find yourself a slave to marry. life is about SHARING and CARING, not about expecting people to satisfy the needs that you cant provide for your own self

2) where do you say "THATS IT".... in order to be able to look at yourself and your union PROUDLY?

3) would you still see it as "no big deal" if you had to fukc your gay boss to get her a job?! or is this low life stuff only ok when it benefits YOU?

4) why stop at using her body to get you a job? why not use her body to sort stuff out like..... getting a new car, getting a new house, feed the kids, send the kids to Uni, go on holidays etc..... ?

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Blockus: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

there are 4 issues that you need to focus on here:

1) if "doing anything for you" is what you seek in a partner then i suggest you go hang out in some few S&M club and find yourself a slave to marry. life is about SHARING and CARING, not about expecting people to satisfy the needs that you cant provide for your own self

2) where do you say "THATS IT".... in order to be able to look at yourself and your union PROUDLY?

3) would you still see it as "no big deal" if you had to fukc your gay boss to get her a job?! or is this low life stuff only ok when it benefits YOU?

4) why stop at using her body to get you a job? why not use her body to sort stuff out like..... getting a new car, getting a new house, feed the kids, send the kids to Uni, go on holidays etc..... ?

1. Well.. S&M does not begin to apply here per se.. So I think that is a whole nother matter..

2. In fairness, I wouldn't ask anybody to do such, just running with the scenario painted by the OP.

3. I wouldn't have gay sex for no reason..

4. I never said I would ask anyone to do something like this for me..

I believe that we were responding within the OPs range. You have made very good points that can't be ignored by those willing to ask their partners to do such for them. There is no questioning the fact that acts such as these is a No No. But if a person asks his or her partner to do such and they do, leaving such a person would be just wrong. It's a twisted world we live in and many people who would do so would either do it for love or .....
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus: 1. Well.. S&M does not begin to apply here per se.. So I think that is a whole nother matter..

this is the place where people would be most suited to find a sex slave.

2. In fairness, I wouldn't ask anybody to do such, just running with the scenario painted by the OP.

we are all running with the scenario, and what i was saying is: when would you say ENOUGH (if you knew your girl did such low thing)?

3. I wouldn't have gay sex for no reason..

so what you mean is that, you would accept someone who will do "anything" for you, yet wont return the favor for that said person?

4. I never said I would ask anyone to do something like this for me..

if you see nothing wrong with a lady giving away her body to get a job recommendation, where do you cross the line?

I believe that we were responding within the OPs range. You have made very good points that can't be ignored by those willing to ask their partners to do such for them. There is no questioning the fact that acts such as these is a No No. But if a person asks his or her partner to do such and they do, leaving such a person would be just wrong. It's a twisted world we live in and many people who would do so would either do it for love or .....

what i want you to do is put yourself in that MAN's shoes but also that WOMAN...... imho there is nothing positive about that said act.....NADA!!!! the same cheap way that you would get that job is the same cheap way that you will lose it. since that "boss" knows your wife is a who.re, then what will stop him from taking her to or.gies, handing her over to potential business associates as freebies, or simply have her fukc the whole office male staff.......... he can then say:"if you dont do it, your husband wont KEEP that job".
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Alutasenator: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Big YES.Because-cool Poverty na badt guy.if doing that for once can give me atleast 700k mnthly pay,then i will prefer the offer to the ones she can do outside my knowledge just for #500.dont trust a woman especially when you know you cant provide for her.ofcourse rich people dont monitor their women.only the poor ones do.poverty na badt guy- cool
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Aniroly(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
embarassed
Re: Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job by Finestlex(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Deshannel:
best opinion so far.
. God bless you. You perfectly understand how hard it is for her to be willing to make a sacrifice like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Things Better Than Having A Boyfriend / Is It Adviceable To Still Be In Contact With Your Ex? / Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.