Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60005 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 11:58am On May 19, 2013
I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Princeparix(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2013
Love do come with sacrifices but one like the victim's aint worth taking for any reason- her lover would surely doubt her own side of the story. Her chance of getting back to the relationship is very slim.

If i be dat guy, i no go believe ur tori.

Hmm#jumps into love-ana-akwafu river#

7 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by DEGREE2466(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2013
what u will do is to look for another job and leave dat ur job because ur problem na double.one is getting ur boyfriend back and also how to stop sleeping with ur boss. so i suggest u solve the later first before u now seek solution to the former

5 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 19, 2013
Let her quit!Send a text to the boyfriend,explaining and apologising,then move on.Moving on with her life now is the most important decision she really needs to embark on rite now.

12 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Oglakoncept(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2013
You went too far and besides, you kept it away from ur boyfriend which is bad.
Its better you quit the job and start a new life elsewhere because maybe "ur boss saw u so sweet in bed" and wont let it go.

8 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Princeparix(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2013
Oglakoncept: You went too far and besides, you kept it away from ur boyfriend which is bad.
Its better you quit the job and start a new life elsewhere because maybe "ur boss saw u so sweet in bed" and wont let it go.
if na u be d guy-and ur babe cum tell u--"baby, am sorry-i slept wit ma boss just to get u a job"-hw u go feel?

8 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Kosigift(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2013
Princeparix: if na u be d guy-and ur babe cum tell u--"baby, am sorry-i slept wit ma boss just to get u a job"-hw u go feel?
Nah, I think wot d guy meant was d girl shud have told her boyfriend wen her boss was demanding sex for him to get a job

@topic, d girl shud look 4 anoda job ASAP and leave d establishment if she wants to gain her sanity.. She should also use woteva meduim available to explain to her boyfriend wot actually happened...(Just so he'll know d reason bhind her steeewpid act)

Lastly, let her move d hell on wit her life, not forgeting to put dis experience and d lessons she must have learnt in her handbag as she moves on.

NB: she shouldn't stop sacrificing for her loved ones buh let her learn to do d right tins 4 love! Smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 19, 2013
Really i think you should just move on, Love is about making sacrifices but not that type of sacrifice.

5 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Xaviers(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2013
To sleep with her boss don dey her eye since abeg!!!... I don't believe dis cock η Bull story!

Imagine you were ♍y gf!! Infact no sane guy wud eva understand. Your action!

3 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Kslib(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2013
All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??

12 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by galadima77(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2013
u made several mistakes and I doubt its just because of his job u did it d first time

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by chronique(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2013
I'd rather starve,have no clothes and shoes and be jobless than have my woman warm another man's bed to give me food to eat/a job. It's not worth it. My woman is my pride and I can't share her. Let the lady move on with her life. She already made the mistake and the harm has been done. It's only a man who doesn't love you that will hear this and not get mad.

72 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Melancholy(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2013
A fool in LOVE!

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by 190theclown: 9:22pm On May 19, 2013
i need to send this link to all my 7 girlfriends

that shell WORK they must work to get it for me angry angry

else no marriage angry angry

8 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by segcymoor(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?

I dare say u are stupid! You ve no excuse before God and Man

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by fckyourman: 10:59pm On May 19, 2013
Clap for your self.

Bravo

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Oluwatoyinella(f): 11:41pm On May 19, 2013
What a costly mistake you've made. You should have told ur friend abt it and I think you lack d fear of God and am not sure you really value yourself to have gone dat far. Who knows may be you've been longing to have such opportunity. Believe me ur boss really had a nice tym with you and he'll always crave for more. Swthrt, youl'll definatelly get over it; but dont let it repeat itself. As for your friend use every availabe Channel to talk/apologize to him . Pele
segcy.moor:

I dare say u are stupid! You ve no excuse before God and Man
What a costly mistake you've made. You should have told ur friend abt it and I think you lack d fear of God and am not sure you really value yourself to have gone dat far. Who knows may be you've been longing to have such opportunity. Believe me ur boss really had a nice tym with you and he'll always crave for more. Swthrt, youl'll definatelly get over it; but dont let it repeat itself. As for your friend use every availabe Channel to talk/apologize to him . Pele
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Exponental(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2013
The virtous girlfriend.......who wanted to be a virtous wife but ending up as a victim of love. She shld forget d guy, he will never marry her.

4 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by zumarock8(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2013
heyy maddam how did u get your own job, i guess u as well slept with d HR. Its not new u ve bein sleepin around. Evry thief claims is their first time, wen they get cought
.drop ur picture let me hve a view of u, i can help!! Let me have sex with u so i can bring ur boyfriend back to u. Idi*t
.sent on a phone using t9space.

3 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ebamma(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2013
Next thing u will also sleep with your landlord to give your boyfriend a house

11 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by dhrey: 7:01am On May 20, 2013
Xavier's:
To sleep with her boss don dey her eye since abeg!!!... I don't believe dis cock η Bull story!

Imagine you were ♍y gf!! Infact no sane guy wud eva understand. Your action!
i agree with you.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by mike404(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??
Hehe gringrin

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by vanstanzy(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2013
What a shame!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by harlos: 7:03am On May 20, 2013
And you say u love him lipsrsealed
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by kavey10(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2013
See wetin dis yeye mods wan ma dey deliberate on this early mor-mor. Abeg I get lectures to attend. Deuces.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by nerodenero: 7:05am On May 20, 2013
You messed up completely.Forget the relationship and the guy.If you reconcile with him,your guy wont forget the matter.Just move on!

4 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by k10: 7:05am On May 20, 2013
why do I have this feeling that women are cheating more than men these days!

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:05am On May 20, 2013
Sorry to say u are so cheap that u hv to hurt that poor guy only because he lost his job. Hw do u expect him to belive u @ the first place. If u really do it fir him,u should hv discous it first with him b4 u give ur body to ur Boss.All the best,but if i am in hes position,i will do more than hw he is doing nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by born2fuckpussy: 7:05am On May 20, 2013
Lovely, You use your pussy to sow good seed for your boyfriend, You will reap more abundant dicks.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by soloyes(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2013
What has happened has happened. The first person U need to border about is God and not even your job or Boy friend. If you go to him in genuine repentance he will forgive U and give you a better life. I know it is very difficult but it is the most viable solution because anything U do to bring him back now outside God will certain backfire someday and the trust has already been eroded. so i advice you go to the perfect mender and restorer-God to give your life meaning again-he has a way of correcting our error and only him can do that and guarantee continual happiness.

21 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Gwekzy: 7:07am On May 20, 2013
This is false story... Even if tru u be certified Ayangba

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:07am On May 20, 2013
mike404:
Hehe gringrin
Good quastiom. Did u njoy it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.