Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael (12907 Views)

Ishmael Did Not Live In Mecca / Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by kuss: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Muslim are so dumb they don't understand spiritual things
anywhere they see mysteries in the bible because they don't understand it they call it error
how on earth can they say deu 4:6-8 is referring to Arab nations when verse one clearly shows it is referring to the nation of Israel

even atheists will tell you this verse is referring to Israel
the way some people think it's obvious they don't think
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by kuss: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
malvisguy212: quran29:27.Sahih International
And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and
placed in his descendants PROPHETHOOD
and scripture. And We gave him his
reward in this world, and indeed, he is in
the Hereafter among the righteous.

THIS VERSE IN THE QURAN MEAN MUHAMMAD IS A FALSE PROPHET, HE WAS NOT FROM THE DESCENDANT OF ISAAC AND JACOB.
i thing with this we can close this thread now
anytime muslim try to authenticate Islam with the bible they always fall flat on their face s
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seems you do not comprehend the simple english here, therefore i will not further waste my time explaning this line to you after now

malvisguy212:
now read verse 7. again, it say" what other nation[arab] is so great to have their gods near them THE WAY THE LORD OUR GOD IS NEARER TO US[ISREAL]. Notice he use the small letter "g" for god in referring to the arab god. But the isreal has the big G on it.

7 For what great nation has a god as near to them as the LORD our God is near to us whenever we call on him?

A nation is not just great because of riches or any other thing, if not God will be nearer to them whenever they call upon him, and on this day the Ismael Nation is near to God as God is also nearer to them. It is a promise that has been fulfiled.

They are:
1) Ishmael is BLESSED (which include Riches amd other wordly things, The likes of Europe, and America are blessed Nation)
Therefore a Blessed Nation is distinctly different from a Great Nation in the sight of God.

2) He will be FERTILE.

3) His nation will multiply

4) AND will be made into a GREAT NATION. ( a great Nation is a Nation that keeps God commadment which brings them closer to God and God come closer to them)

malvisguy212: The way you guys read the bible is wrong, first you must understand the context, example, God IS great, but another verse say samson is great, those that mean samson can challenge God? No,the context in which the book refer "God IS great" is talkin about a supreme bein, but the context in which bible say samson is great is talkin about the physical strength.THE CONTEXT IN WHICH GOD SAY THE ISREAL IS A GREAT NATION WAS SPIRITUALY, GOD FAVOUR THEM. BUT THE CONTEXT IN WHICH GOD MAKE THE ARAB A GREAT NATION WAS ABOUT RICHES.if it spiritual, when america invade the arab, those that mean God is weak to protect the arab spiritualy?
You guys don't know anytin about the deep thing of God.

What is the the different between been a Great Nation and been a Blessed Nation

2 Likes

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
malvisguy212: quran29:27.Sahih International
And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and
placed in his descendants PROPHETHOOD
and scripture. And We gave him his
reward in this world, and indeed, he is in
the Hereafter among the righteous.

THIS VERSE IN THE QURAN MEAN MUHAMMAD IS A FALSE PROPHET, HE WAS NOT FROM THE DESCENDANT OF ISAAC AND JACOB.

Do you believe in the Quran? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Do you believe in the Quran? undecided
I believe muhammad write the quran and made a massive mistake because there is know way God will make this type of mistake, am I right?
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Seems you do not comprehend the simple english here, therefore i will not further waste my time explaning this line to you after now

7 For what great nation has a god as near to them as the LORD our God is near to us whenever we call on him?

A nation is not just great because of riches or any other thing, if not God will be nearer to them whenever they call upon him, and on this day the Ismael Nation is near to God as God is also nearer to them. It is a promise that has been fulfiled.

They are:
1) Ishmael is BLESSED (which include Riches amd other wordly things, The likes of Europe, and America are blessed Nation)
Therefore a Blessed Nation is distinctly different from a Great Nation in the sight of God.

2) He will be FERTILE.

3) His nation will multiply

4) AND will be made into a GREAT NATION. ( a great Nation is a Nation that keeps God commadment which brings them closer to God and God come closer to them)

What is the the different between been a Great Nation and been a Blessed Nation
what is the meaning of this?? you think you are chating with a minor? All this twisting of bible verses.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Rilwayne001: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
My signature is now effective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rilwayne001: My signature is now effective
quran27:29 was a mistake by muhammad not allah right?
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Empiree: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rilwayne001: My signature is now effective
@ signature, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

3 Likes

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I observe you have kept dodging Gen. 17:19-21 and Quran 29:27. It shows you have seen the truth. Why do you choose to deceive yourself. Both verses say God could not have sent Muhammad because he was not from the lineage of God's covenant for prophethood. Since it was not God who sent Muhammad because He could not break His covenant, who sent him? Your guess is as good as mine.

First of all, it is important to know that if the "Bibles" of today, with all their versions and differences in the quantity of their "books" and "gospels", were in fact the Original Holy Word of GOD Almighty, then there would be no need for the Quran. [/b]But since they are corrupt, then we obviously can't consider them as GOD Almighty's Holy and Divine Words.

Quran is not a replacement of the Bible, they are not from the same God. Allah is not the God of the Jews and Christians.

''Fight against such of [b]those who have been given the Scripture as BELIEVE NOT IN Allah nor the Last Day.......(Quran 9:29).

This quranic verse shows that the Jews and Christians did not believe in Allah but Yahweh.

Again the Quran further says:

Say: O disbelievers (This is talking about "those who have been given the Scripture, i.e Jews and Christians who didn't believe Allah)

I worship not that which ye worship

Nor worship ye that which I worship

And I shall not worship that which ye worship
Quran 109:1-4

Allah clearly told Muhammad and muslims that what they worship is not the God of the Jews and Christians. Therefore quran cannot be a replacement of the Bible.

There existed many different Bibles during the time of the Roman Emperor, Constantine, which were widely believed in by different Christian sects in the year 312. In other words,during the first 3 centuries of "Christianity" (300 years), many different canons with 100s of books/gospels combined existed!

That is a lot of canons, a lot of books/gospels, and a lot of time (300 years) of different Christian religions existed. Also,Constantine's own "unified canon or bible" got lost and only small portions of it were found! So what we have today from "Bible(s)" are not even Constantine's books.

1- Constantine's unified "Bible" was permanently lost! Only portions of it were found almost 1/2 century later.

2- Hundreds of conflicting manuscripts existed among early Christians.

And do you know what happened in the council of nicean?

Okay, you want me to believe the portion of that of what paul wrote, when actually it is glaring that he is a lier?

All these are fallacies framed by the enemies of Christianity.

Matthew 21:45: "Therefore say I unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a NATION bringing forth the fruits thereof.

You muslim guys misinterpret the bible to suit yourselves. Your quote is wrong. Mathew 21:45 does not say so. I want you to research properly and give the correct quote before I answer you.

3 Likes

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
truthman2012:

I observe you have kept dodging Gen. 17:19-21 and Quran 29:27. It shows you have seen the truth. Why do you choose to deceive yourself. Both verses say God could not have sent Muhammad because he was not from the lineage of God's covenant for prophethood. Since it was not God who sent Muhammad because He could not break His covenant, who sent him? Your guess is as good as mine.

Quran is not a replacement of the Bible, they are not from the same God. Allah is not the God of the Jews and Christians.

''Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as BELIEVE NOT IN Allah nor the Last Day.......(Quran 9:29).

This quranic verse shows that the Jews and Christians did not believe in Allah but Yahweh.

Again the Quran further says:

Say: O disbelievers (This is talking about "those who have been given the Scripture, i.e Jews and Christians who didn't believe Allah)

I worship not that which ye worship

Nor worship ye that which I worship

And I shall not worship that which ye worship
Quran 109:1-4

Allah clearly told Muhammad and muslims that what they worship is not the God of the Jews and Christians. Therefore quran cannot be a replacement of the Bible.

All these are fallacies framed by the enemies of Christianity.

You muslim guys misinterpret the bible to suit yourselves. Your quote is wrong. Mathew 21:45 does not say so. I want you to research properly and give the correct quote before I answer you.

thank you. Quran 29:27 was so clear.

1 Like

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by merieam16(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
kuss: THIS IS THE BIBLE PROPHECY CONVENING ISHMAEL

Genesis 16:11-12
Then the Angel of the LORD said to her: You have conceived and will have a son. You will name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard your [cry of] affliction.
This man will be [like] a wild ass. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; he will live at odds with all his brothers.

THIS PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED BEFORE OUR VERY EYES
THE ARAB WORLD IS AT WAR WITH ITSELF
chai...dis curse dey powerful o
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by merieam16(f): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
truthman2012: You believe the Bible, but only a part that favour you, the remaining is corrupt.

That Jesus is the Son of God is corrupt.

That Jesus is the only WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and nobody can get to God but through him is corrupt.

That only the Gospel of Jesus shall be preached to all NATION till the end of the world is corrupt.

so as ur thoughts nd writings are corrupt
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by merieam16(f): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
malvisguy212: I believe muhammad write the quran and made a massive mistake because there is know way God will make this type of mistake, am I right?
ah! Don't just tell me ure doubtin 4 religion
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by merieam16(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
malvisguy212: I believe muhammad write the quran and made a massive mistake because there is know way God will make this type of mistake, am I right?
ah! Don't just tell me ure doubtin ur religion
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
merieam16: ah! Don't just tell me ure doubtin 4 religion
doubting what? by his grace am a christian,am 100% sure of my faith in christ.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Macelliot(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Son of God = Servant of God
Are you saying people has not been making heaven before jesus came
The above is one of the corrupted part, please quote it out and let us examine it.
Jesus existed in Heave before Creation of Man.

John 8:52-58
52-55 Jesus told the Crowd, "anyone who believes in Me will never die." The People told Jesus, "now we know that u have a demon in you. All the prophets died, Even our Father Abraham died, but you claimed that anybody that believes in you will not die."
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 They people said to Jesus, “You are not yet fifty(50) years old, and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before
Abraham was born, I
am!”
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by NoContract(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Matured people arguing over fairy tales.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by segradino(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2014

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by iceberylin(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Religion Dragging Nigeria Backward since 1960
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sahih International
And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.

Clearly, as Paul said, brethren let us listen to the conclusion of the whole mater

God did not give M*med the lineage of prophethood and scripture. So there is no way he would have claimed prophet as he is no descendant of Isaac.

Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Ochibaisik(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jesus is lord.The greatest mistake my muslim brothers will make is deceiving themselves.JESUS IS CALLINGTON YOU.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by merieam16(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: doubting what? by his grace am a christian,am 100% sure of my faith in christ.
gud
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
merieam16: gud
are you a christian? Do you know the real reason you must give your life to jesus christ?
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by DonXavi(m): 4:41am On Sep 01, 2014
My prayer for my Muslim brothers is that God will open their eyes to see and know the truth that Jesus is the only way, the only truth and that in him alone could life be found.

Below is the book of Luke 24:25-27 and 44 where Jesus appeared after his resurrection and was speaking to some of his disciples who were on their way to a village called Emmau, He made them understood that all the prophecies the prophets of old from Moses to Malachi prophesied was about Him, I don't actually know where Mohammed came in from to be a prophet of the God of Isreal when from Abraham God had promised a savior through the lineage of Isaac and not that of Ishmael.

Luke 24:25-27 and 44
So he said to them, “You foolish people – how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Wasn’t it necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and enter into his glory?” 27 Then beginning with Moses and all the prophets, he interpreted to them the things written about himself in all the scriptures.

44 Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and the psalms must be fulfilled.”
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Dewze(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
[/quote]
Rilwayne001:

They are GREAT NATION as God promised to make them. but they are great not because of riches rather because they worship God alone and for keeping Gods commandment as explained in Deut 4:6-8.....

Both Cain and his brother Abel worshiped and rendered sacrifices to one God alone. Cain's was rejected, while Abel's was accepted. Because of this, Cain's heart burned with anger and hate toward his brother until he became hostile and killed him.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by IbnuUche(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
ZKOSOSO: That Ismael is blessed is not the same as having the COVENANT. The ETERNAL covenant of Redemption of Mankind through JESUS cannot come from a BASTARD Ishmael son of hagar.
Sharia Law is not same law as old testament law. Mohammed was just an emperor leading a political and Arab cultural movement in the middle ages. He is not a prophet of True God of the Bible. He was just a brutally smart guy who called his movemnet a True Religion of allah! So d diff is clear!!!
no doubt you be really idiotic bastarrrrd!
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by IbnuUche(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
malvisguy212: are you blind to read my coment? Dint you read were I say God make him a great nation because the blood of abraham run in him? The covenant was with isaac, an everlasting covenant.

Genesis16. 11 The angel of the Lord also said to her: “You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a] for the Lord has heard of your misery. 12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in HOSTILITY
toward[b] all his brothers.”

HE WILL LIVE IN HOSTILITY TOWARD HIS BROTHERS MEANS HE WILL BE ANGRY TOWARD HIS BROTHER, HE WILL HATE THEM.
lier misquotation
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by malvisguy212: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
IbnuUche: lier misquotation
go and read the verse again and correct me of am wrong.

SHALOM.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by eyeopener: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
IbnuUche: lier misquotation

You still can call somebody a lier despite clear evidences from the bible and quran that allah is not the God of the bible. I think you should seriously ponder on that.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by harbiola1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rilwayne001: Rilwayne001
Salam aleykum brother.
Re: The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
harbiola1: Salam aleykum brother.

Waalaykum salam waramatullah.

Bro. how are you doing?

Hope you are fine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Women Cover Their Hair? / The Day Of Arafat: Muslims Encouraged to Fast / When Will Ramadan 1441AH End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.