Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Issue Of Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Cheating. (664 Views)

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / The Issue Of Cöck Blocking: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Cheating. by tracyfemmmm: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Time and time again the question as to how “serious” an offence is cheating has been asked. In the Nigerian society where a lot of women are not financially capable of adequately providing for themselves and their children without the support of the major breadwinner AKA their husbands, there is little choice in the matter. You hear things like “he is just being a man” and “as long as he provides for me and the kids” or “After all I am the one he comes back home to everyday”.

So let’s ask the question, how serious of an offence is cheating? Is it just “I don’t feel anything for her it was just fun” or “you know it’s you I love, you are my number one” etc. since this is about my opinions I would tell you what is means to me for someone to cheat.

Firstly, it means that they have consciously put you at risk of contracting an STD. Don’t give me that story about condoms like they are 100% safe. I know a lot of people believe this. In fact someone once said to me that she does not know of any responsible men who do not ware condoms to cheat. Responsible and cheat in the same sentence? What is this world becoming? Oh and please let us know when they have condoms for the mouth because a lot of STD’s can be contracted with the mouth.

Secondly, I simply don’t mean that much to you. I wise man once said “do not gamble with what you cannot afford to lose”. You taking a gamble with our relationship and thinking its OK means you can afford to lose us and I really should not be with you.

Lastly, what does that say about you as a person? People a wired in a way that their attitude to one thing is most likely the way they look all other things in life. If you can Cheat in one area of your life why not others? Just saying that cheating can give you an insight about the kind of person you are.
Source:me
Re: The Issue Of Cheating. by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
*exhales*
Re: The Issue Of Cheating. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ayam lost here# still can't get a clear picture of the OP's post.
Re: The Issue Of Cheating. by Youngpo413: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Pursue A Girl Like A Dying Man Looking For Water In A Desert? / What Is Dating/ Being In A Relationship Really About? / Forget The Wedding; Prepare For The Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.