Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! (7139 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by dupsil(f): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Wat do you guys think ?wink wink wink

1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2015
So your name is Dorcas.. grin
You may visit GidiLink blog here

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by kilode100(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Who's the husband to you? Why would she single you out?

Nne, this your gist is incomplete and I ain't buying it...

All you Aunty Gwegwelina in tha house, leave married men ALONE!!

62 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by jamalchance(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
"DUCAS" A word/text message is enuf for the wise

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
Quote of the day:
No matter how big your smartphone's screen may look like, you still have to scroll down to see chelsea's position on the league table!..
#deep.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by kilode100(f): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
You exposed her number and left yours hidden abi?..

Anyway, I have called her and She's coming to burst ya azz shocked shocked

Brace up coz ogadikwa bloody cheesy

49 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Kontinu
U dey advise bah?
Acid water wey d woman go pour u dey do press-up for high sea
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by kilode100(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Lalastica my very Beautiful mandigo, come and push this online coz I could use a little drama.

Why do I feel my azz is about to be opened cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring it on jor!

I think lalastica has a crush on me cheesy cheesy

34 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
may all side chicks disturbing our husbands die by fire
amen

i no call person name o grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by yorex2011: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Firstly you should cover up the phone number..
Secondly humans have psychopathic tendencies, all these grammar won't save you from acid, or knife or hot oil, just stay off trouble so that trouble won't come looking for you

My little advice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
Lalasticlala my very Beautiful mandigo, come and push this online coz I could use a little drama.

Why do I feel my azz is about to be opened cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring it on jor!

I think lalasticlala has a crush on me cheesy cheesy

thank me later cool
o
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by gcof(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
smithsydny:
Quote of the day:
No matter how big your smartphone's screen may look like, you still have to scroll down to see chelsea's position on the league table!..
#deep.
you are crazy grin
smithsydny:
Quote of the day:
#deep.
you are crazy.lmao

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by prettyjo(f): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
nawaoooooooooooooo.

you even have to guts to paste it here for US to clap for you undecided
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
prettyjo:
nawaoooooooooooooo.

you even have to guts to paste it here for US to clap for you undecided
asin i thought am d only that see it this way..very funny something

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
So your name is Dorcas.. grin

Hehehe. So dats d only tin u saw?
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
To me ooh OP. U shuld av peacefully told d woman d truth and adviced ha on wot To do instead of being sarcastic and somehow rude. Remember u r a woman. Its easy and Normal to feel jealous.

I can't ask how u'll feel if u were in ha shoes cos d shoe fit no size u buh HoW would u feel if u were at d receiving end?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
You exposed her number and left yours hidden abi?..

Anyway, I have called her and She's coming to burst ya azz shocked shocked

Brace up coz ogadikwa bloody cheesy
you wicked sha grin

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
i like your response,but you should have kept her number hidden.thats uncalled for undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
lol @ the pot calling the kettle black. Typed like an illiterate indeed. Clearly the husband has a type, he likes women who type like they're rètarded/dyslexic.

12 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
dupsil:
Wat do you guys think ?wink wink wink
Guilty or not guilty? You know the husband or not? I want the full story not the crap up there

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by bronzegoddess(f): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
In d op's mind now, u "murdered" the woman abi?

U only had to tell her u have nthn with her husband, what's d need for "if u r doing d right tin"? R u saying its a woman's fault if her man cheats? Grow up girl

10 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by misspicy(f): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ the pot calling the kettle black. Typed like an illiterate indeed. Clearly the husband has a type, he likes women who type like they're rètarded/dyslexic.
grin gringringringrin

very unique type....kikikikikikikikikikiki

women are indeed their own worst enemy...smh

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin gringringringrin

very unique type....kikikikikikikikikikiki

women are indeed their own worst enemy...smh

Very sad sad
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
so these happened in Abuja?.....ok
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lolz! I thought i was the only one who saw that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
LoL! U just left her Digits for the thirsty Niggaz on NL to copy....undecided not cool..."grin"

Buh on the other hand, it's BRILLIANT! undecided
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by kilode100(f): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by kilode100(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Guilty or not guilty? You know the husband or not?
I want the full story not the crap up there

I always knew there was more....
Op spill ..

40 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Zeedarh(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Did you not cheat with her husband? Liar liar
Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
I always knew there was more.... Op spill ..
I'm waiting too

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! by MrBasketball: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2015
You're a cheater yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.