Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,886 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master (30116 Views)

Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2014
[s]
rhymz: schemed out ke?
You and I know these guys were not serious jor....they had enough opportunity to clinch the deal before the option of mastercard came up...they were just too busy looking at the short term benefits........ MasterCard rolled out about 3million dollars hope you know that? Can interswitch or etranzact do that?...these guys are content with printing cards for WAEC and JAMB than play like the real big bois
[/s]

Keep quiet you dumb liar...

How do you know Inter-switch can not o it? The fact that your dubious and crooked government jumped over them to Matarcard doesn't mean they don't have the capacity to do? You reason like a damn 2 year old baby..

1. First you foolishly compared Nigerian companies functioning under Nigerians laws and regulations with MastarCard, an American company functioning under American Laws and Regulations. That was dumb, ignorant and idiotic on your part

2. You then lied that Inter switch was contacted to participate, but they turned down the offer, but that was a lie on your part because as shown in the link I posted, inter switch signed an agreement to participate, but it was the government that reneged, but inter switch front in Nigeria won the biometrics contract. Again, that was dumb, ignorant and idiotic on your part..

3. You then foolishly contradicted yourself by saying local contractors couldn't do it, but now saying they are handling the second phase.

4. Nigerian companies handling the second phase has nothing to do with their capacity to do any of the phases, your own government stipulated that MasterCard go first, they put foreigners ahead of their own.. It was a stipulation PERIOD.

5. I still need you to show me any official document stating exactly what part of this program MasterCard funded and how much..

What's the meaning of $3 million dollars? You mean we sold symbol of our Nationhood for measly 3 million dollars? lmao

Inter switch can not afford $3 million, but they won biometrics contract to handle even more than what MasterCard is handling?

Dude, you are dumber than dirt...

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Precise Biometrics announced it is supplying Match-on-Card technology to Nigerian partner Interswitch, who is a member of the One SecureCard consortium, which won 50 percent of the total ID card project.
Nigeria will start to issue ID cards to its citizens this year. For Precise Biometrics this means that its share of the order will total 50-60 million cards to be issued during a six year period – the largest value deal so far won by Precise Biometrics.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Douglasdale(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2014
rhymz: The fool is in the habit of talking down to ppl as if he is better because he lives in one street corner in peckham ghetto.....kid that has never been to Nigeria always trying to argue with people who should be lecturing him about Nigeria. Me I will be the last person to argue with that low lifer street urchin.

Lmao.
Little wonder he thinks like a London mugu.
I can't be bothered Jare.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Douglasdale(m): 6:07am On Sep 01, 2014
arresa:

Sadly, you are already at that sad and miserable level without my contribution...

Naaaa!
You gat me mistaken for your father.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by tit(f): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2014
No mastercard logo on the Eid card.

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by rhymz(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

How do you know Inter-switch can not o it? The fact that your dubious and crooked government jumped over them to Matarcard doesn't mean they don't have the capacity to do? You reason like a damn 2 year old baby..

1. First you foolishly compared Nigerian companies functioning under Nigerians laws and regulations with MastarCard, an American company functioning under American Laws and Regulations. That was dumb, ignorant and idiotic on your part

2. You then lied that Inter switch was contacted to participate, but they turned down the offer, but that was a lie on your part because as shown in the link I posted, inter switch signed an agreement to participate, but it was the government that reneged, but inter switch front in Nigeria won the biometrics contract. Again, that was dumb, ignorant and idiotic on your part..

3. You then foolishly contradicted yourself by saying local contractors couldn't do it, but now saying they are handling the second phase.

4. Nigerian companies handling the second phase has nothing to do with their capacity to do any of the phases, your own government stipulated that MasterCard go first, they put foreigners ahead of their own.. It was a stipulation PERIOD.

5. I still need you to show me any official document stating exactly what part of this program MasterCard funded and how much..

What's the meaning of $3 million dollars? You mean we sold symbol of our Nationhood for measly 3 million dollars? lmao

Inter switch can not afford $3 million, but they won biometrics contract to handle even more than what MasterCard is handling?

Dude, you are dumber than dirt...
Kid, don't you get it? I am done with you, I don't have time for your market woman, hair splitting argument.... go and look for dumbos like yourself to do this nonsense round-round argument with....... now get lost and let adults debate issues.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by rhymz(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2014
PeckNARM: food stamps don't apply to Britain! Try applying for a job over here and see how easy it is ! The reason why people blow them tantrums is because deep down they no the person that's chatting shit can never do so, face 2 face! It creates a burning sensation as on can't do much to an online noise maker like you! You probably have step out of your state have you? How much us your salary? Just to make feel useless JSA known as jobseekerallowance is over 55k a month! That's free money! But it's a chicken change! Even at that am sure your income is not up to those who u claim are sitting on there bums doing nothing! Where did you get that idea from! You must have suffered as a child! Parental abuse maybe
Food stamps dont apply to Britain, oh shocked shocked shocked :oreally grin grin...lol

MailOnline: Food stamps’ to be issued in Britain next week to tens of thousands of vulnerable people as part of benefits shake-up

Vouchers will be redeemable for food, nappies and other essentials
They will be offered to needy by councils after crisis funds devolved locally
The stamps will replace Social Fund's discretionary loans and grants

By Harriet Arkell

Published: 14:19 GMT, 27 March 2013 | Updated: 16:16 GMT, 27 March 2013

View comments

Food stamps will be handed to the poorest and neediest when cash handouts are scrapped in favour of vouchers next week.

Many local authorities are expected to take part in the scheme under which vouchers will be issued to the most vulnerable, rather than cash grants or loans.

They will be issued to help tide people over in times of financial crisis, and recipients will be able to exchange the vouchers for food, nappies and other essentials, but not alcohol or cigarettes.
Thousands of the most vulnerable people will be given vouchers redeemable for food and essentials from April

Thousands of the most vulnerable people will be given vouchers redeemable for food and essentials from April

The voucher scheme is being introduced from 1 April under changes to benefits outlined in last year's Welfare Reform Act.

The food stamps will replace the discretionary part of the government-run Social Fund, which issued immediate, small cash grants and loans to people on low or no incomes who needed help urgently.

Now, instead of the money being handed out by central government, it is being devolved to local authorities in England and devolved administrations in Scotland and Wales.

More...

Life is harder today than 40 years ago … and it’s not just the twenty-somethings saying that, their parents agree
Elderly mother faces eviction from care home after son, 49, plundered her savings to fund £50,000 spending spree

The current budget of £178.2m will be handed down to a local level, plus start-up costs of £72m, for councils to spend as they see fit.

A spokesman for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) said the move was not about cost-cutting, as there was no reduction in budget, but rather was intended to ensure the money was spent where it was most needed.

He said: 'We’re reforming the Social Fund because it is complex, over-centralised and poorly targeted, and replacing it with local provision to ensure this money goes to those most in need.
Vouchers will be issued to those most at need at a local level in England, Wales and Scotland

Vouchers will be issued to those most at need at a local level in England, Wales and Scotland (file image)

'We will transfer the current annual funding for crisis loans and community care grants to local authorities in England and the devolved administrations in Wales and Scotland.

'They will receive the full programme budget of £178.2 million a year in addition to administration and start-up costs of over £72 million which represents a fair settlement.'

The vouchers will be adopted in the wake of the abolition of the Social Fund's discretionary scheme, under which the needy were given crisis loans, repayable out of their benefits, or community care grants.
Local authorities may offer vouchers redeemable at supermarkets, food banks, or those that may be exchanged for hot meals

Local authorities may offer vouchers redeemable at supermarkets, food banks, or those that may be exchanged for hot meals

The Social Fund's regulated scheme, which governs cold weather payments, Sure Start maternity grants, funeral expenses and the Winter Fuel Grant, will be unaffected, the DWP says.

It will be up to the local authorities how they spend the money, but many of those in England are said to have confirmed their plans to issue one-off, single-use vouchers to those who apply for emergency assistance.

Some authorities are planning to hand out food parcels, and will divert extra funds to local food banks to enable them to buy more supplies and take on more staff to help.

And others may issue the money as repayable loans, similar to the crisis loans available under the previous system.

Bath and North East Somerset council is one authority planning to offer vouchers, and a spokesman told MailOnline the council intends to use their allocation to offer a mixture of vouchers and discretionary payments.

Spokesman James Hinchcliffe said: 'These may be supermarket vouchers or electricity or gas vouchers, or they may be Discretionary Support payments, for example to help with housing payments or essential household items.'

A spokesman for Newcastle City Council said it was also planning to offer a mixture of clothing and fuel vouchers, food parcels, and emergency travel costs.

Critics said the scheme may stigmatise those already in trouble, but the Government insists the plans, which will enable local authorities to set their own eligibility criteria, will mean the money will go where it is needed most.
hahahahah....yeah, it did not apply to Britain until lazy Bums like you started bloating and fleecing the social welfare programs, forgetting that they have to work to earn a decent living. This Ed!ot na im dey come here to come talk any how to hardworking Nigerians earning a living and supporting families....what a Fvcktard!
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by oroagba: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Magicdon:
pls i need to learn, wat do you mean by prepaid n how can one use it to withdtaw from atm

A prepaid card is one which is not linked to any personal bank account. Instead, money is loaded on the card and only the amount of money loaded on the card is available for transactions. The good thing about such cards is that if it becomes compromised in anyway, either through someone stealing your PIN or other authentication token, only what you have on the card is at risk and not all the money in your bank account.

GT Bank has such cards and I'm sure some other banks will have too.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Douglasdale:

Naaaa!
You gat me mistaken for your father.

This topic is not about your father, log off or exit thread if you have nothing better to contribute...
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
rhymz: Kid, don't you get it? I am done with you, I don't have time for your market woman, hair splitting argument.... go and look for dumbos like yourself to do this nonsense round-round argument with....... now get lost and let adults debate issues.

I was expecting you to elevate your meager knowledge and unintelligent assertions, but you are obviously eternally dumb and clueless to do just that.

You can not substitute facts with your lowly and pedestrian mentality and lies... Read up and educate yourself about issues before opening your ignorant mouth or get schooled accordingly...

Dumb liar...
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by PeckNARM: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
How stupid are you what's the majority of black in uk? Out of that percentage how many are nigerian? Out of that how many are entitled to said benefits? Your making a fool out of yourself! Notice you seem to more updated on the whole food stamp thing than me! And apparently am the one whose on benefits! You must be feeling real smart right now!
rhymz: Food stamps dont apply to Britain, oh shocked shocked shocked :oreally grin grin...lol

hahahahah....yeah, it did not apply to Britain until lazy Bums like you started bloating and fleecing the social welfare programs, forgetting that they have to work to earn a decent living. This Ed!ot na im dey come here to come talk any how to hardworking Nigerians earning a living and supporting families....what a Fvcktard!

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by infolekan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
arresa:

Exactly what's your brainless and pointless rant got to do with the issue raised here.

Are the companies you mentioned American companies? Do they have their logo on your National ID cards? Do they function under American laws and regulations? Can the US order them to stop doing business with Nigeria?

Pick up your worthless, unintelligent and can't read and comprehend brain from under the shoes you walk on sometimes...

I just got the hang of what you're saying all the while....you're not really bothered about identity theft or loss of data but just the singular fact that MASTERCARD CARD is owned by a US company.
There's nothing to praise in the whole initiative and no reason for a constructive criticism but to hammer on the loss of data.
As if it would be more secure with a Nigerian company to start with.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
infolekan:

I just got the hang of what you're saying all the while....you're not really bothered about identity theft or loss of data but just the singular fact that MASTERCARD CARD is owned by a US company.
There's nothing to praise in the whole initiative and no reason for a constructive criticism but to hammer on the loss of data.

I'm not hammering on safety and security simply because in today's high tech age, nothing is safe or beyond hacking. Even the US military, banks and institutions with gets hacked everyday. You can only try, but nothing is completely safe. Nigeria or American company, it really doesn't matter...

Attaching our National ID card system to payment systems makes it worse and more prone attacks and retrial of vital National and economic data by other Nations and dubious elements...
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by infolekan(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
arresa:

I'm not hammering on safety and security simply because in today's high tech age, nothing is safe or beyond hacking. Even the US military, banks and institutions with gets hacked everyday. You can only try, but nothing is completely safe. Nigeria or American company, it really doesn't matter...

Attaching our National ID card system to payment systems makes it worse and more prone attacks and retrial of vital National and economic data by other Nations and dubious elements...
I get what you're saying......I personally don't feel Mastercard card had to put their logo on the card. And that's the extent of my concern and that's where it ends.
Data loss or data mining is not something we will escape when development comes.
I just feel the project should kick start first and we can then fine tune the rough edges.
Plus I don't get get how people arrive at Verve card being the commonest. THEN not now. Almost all the banks now issue Mastercard because the better the country gets....then we would need to do business online and I can practically count the number of companies and organizations that I have tried my old verve cards with that it never worked.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
infolekan:
I get what you're saying......I personally don't feel Mastercard card had to put their logo on the card. And that's the extent of my concern and that's where it ends.
Data loss or data mining is not something we will escape when development comes.
I just feel the project should kick start first and we can then fine tune the rough edges.
Plus I don't get get how people arrive at Verve card being the commonest. THEN not now. Almost all the banks now issue Mastercard because the better the country gets....then we would need to do business online and I can practically count the number of companies and organizations that I have tried my old verve cards with that it never worked.

The fact is, using credit cards online to buy goods and services puts you in line to get hacked and the danger increases with your National ID and personal ID number right there on the card. It's like in the US having your social security number and finger prints attached to and written on your ID card or credit card. Criminals now have access to your personal data and number meaning they can by goods and services in your name and also open up credit facilities in your name without your knowledge..

Personal ID cards should be completely private with nothing attached to it especially payment systems...
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by rhymz(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Negro go and sit your a$$ down, you seem confused and angry. Using multiple I.D does not change the fact that you are jobless and vent unnecessarily on NL. You seem to get your ego from talking down on people you assume you are smarter than or have a better life than. I am not the type to be phased by an angry kid who validates himself by spewing hokum in an effort to sound tough, that you live in the UK does not make you smarter or better than anyone else, if that was the case, you wont be on charity.
PeckNARM: How stupid are you what's the majority of black in uk? Out of that percentage how many are Nigerian? Out of that how many are entitled to said benefits? Your making a fool out of yourself! Notice you seem to more updated on the whole food stamp thing than me! And apparently am the one whose on benefits! You must be feeling real smart right now!
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by rhymz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Stop wasting your time on that brainless kid that can't seem to coordinate his argument, jumping from pillar to post and arguing aimlessly like the ignoramus that he is.....pikin wey still dey chop mama thank you wan dey talk adult talk...scheew
infolekan:

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
infolekan:

It is completely clear you have no idea what the plan is all about. You need to read-up on the project before posting another comment here. Smh...! angry
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
rhymz: Stop wasting your time on that brainless kid that can't seem to coordinate his argument, jumping from pillar to post and arguing aimlessly like the ignoramus that he is.....pikin wey still dey chop mama thank you wan dey talk adult talk...scheew

infolekan:
I get what you're saying......I personally don't feel Mastercard card had to put their logo on the card

This clown is trying to attache and hide behind other people's posts but he failed to properly read and comprehend what he quoted...

Fool, the person you quoted agreed with my assertion about the logo. He said he personally don't feel Mastercard card had to put their logo on the card which happens to be the same point I raised while you remains in favor of of it so is this another can't read and comprehend problem or the usual lack of knowledge on your part? Going by your level of retardation and stupidity, I think both..

Or are you all of a sudden against the logo and you are willing to take back everything posted in this thread?

You can not read and comprehend, you are a liar and you are dumb too.. That's just many sad and pathetic issues on your table...

What a dumbo...
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by PeckNARM: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
You feel stupid now don't couldn't find a response! You seemed to have done a lot of research in relation food stamps maybe they'll give you a job you toad!For that singular claim of me using multiple id's I have nothing further to say to you! WOTLESS poverty stricken chichi man
rhymz: Negro go and sit your a$$ down, you seem confused and angry. Using multiple I.D does not change the fact that you are jobless and vent unnecessarily on NL. You seem to get your ego from talking down on people you assume you are smarter than or have a better life than. I am not the type to be phased by an angry kid who validates himself by spewing hokum in an effort to sound tough, that you live in the UK does not make you smarter or better than anyone else, if that was the case, you wont be on charity.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by rhymz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
hahahaha...the Negro is mad cos he got served. So you are going to claim that you are not shymex or whatever the hell you call yourself these days...lol...I don't need anyone to tell me it is still the same street urchin that I am dealing with...lol..you don't have to be ashamed of your miserable life....all you have to your name is the over flogged "I Live in London" crap you always like to spew. That seem to be your only achievement
PeckNARM: You feel stupid now don't couldn't find a response! You seemed to have done a lot of research in relation food stamps maybe they'll give you a job you toad!For that singular claim of me using multiple id's I have nothing further to say to you! WOTLESS poverty stricken chichi man
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by PeckNARM: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
rhymz: hahahaha...the Negro is mad cos he got served. So you are going to claim that you are not shymex or whatever the hell you call yourself these days...lol...I don't need anyone to tell me it is still the same street urchin that I am dealing with...lol..you don't have to be ashamed of your miserable life....all you have to your name is the over flogged "I Live in London" crap you always like to spew. That seem to be your only achievement
Am not going to explain how/why I am not him! Over 1.2m nairalanders! There's only 1 person from NARM right! Dweeb! This my last comment! Your childish!
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
^^^You honestly have time to waste on that illiterate starving scrounger that lives in a primeval village. grin

Have you seen his pictures? - you will actually feel sorry for him when you see what he looks like with his ostrich neck induced by extreme poverty, and lack of food. Coupled with his red-yellowish eyes which shows that he's already half-dead. Just donate 50p to him and let him go die somewhere in his village hut.

Allow it - I already made him cry yesterday! grin

1 Like

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex: ^^^You honestly have time to waste on that illiterate starving scrounger that lives in a primeval village. grin

Have you seen his pictures? - you will actually feel sorry for him when you see what he looks like with his ostrich neck induced by extreme poverty, and lack of food. Coupled with his red-yellowish eyes which shows that he's already half-dead. Just donate 50p to him and let him go die somewhere in his village hut.

Sup, troublemaker? Yo didn't want to reply the dude directly 'cause he's gonna be spittin' like snake all over ya.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: Sup, troublemaker? Yo didn't want to reply the dude directly 'cause he's gonna be spittin' like snake all over ya.

The illiterate starving scrounger is already half-dead - I don't want blood on my hands.

I replied him a few times yesterday and was gonna continue, but I just left it and deleted my last reply before he ends up committing suicide. grin

I'll donate £50 to save him from extreme poverty and get him some good food, when he gets on that Tehn charity thing.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

The illiterate starving scrounger is already half-dead - I don't want blood on my hands.

I replied him a few times yesterday and was gonna continue, but I just left it and deleted my last reply before he ends up committing suicide. grin

I'll donate £50 to save him from extreme poverty and get him some good food, when he gets on that Tehn charity thing.
Bwahaha...
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by PeckNARM: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Loool, your bars come dark like coke! My man just infuriated me! I dislike online gangsters with a passion! If this was on endz! N if boys were styl boys I tell him buck me in se22 have 22 of my young thugs chase him down and nank him up! Some retard seems he ran and took d pics off must be scary the ladies.Wont be surprised he's a deportee !
SirShymex: ^^^You honestly have time to waste on that illiterate starving scrounger that lives in a primeval village. grin

Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
PeckNARM: Loool, your bars come dark like coke! My man just infuriated me! I dislike online gangsters with a passion! If this was on endz! N if boys were styl boys I tell him buck me in se22 have 22 of my young thugs chase him down and nank him up! Some retard seems he ran and took d pics off must be scary the ladies.Wont be surprised he's a deportee !

Oi, my man has never left his village...you need to see what he looks like. He looks like a dirty and smelly wasteman, on my mum's life. My man was tryna compete for Mr Nl looking moist , hungry, and waste stil. grin

Internet just gives pu.ssyholes a medium to run their mouths, and that's what irks me all the time. You know dem ones there g? I know for a fact mandem can't chat shiit to my face, they'll get face their smashed in and get chased with a stick like an athlete. I don't even need to touch these pricks, just a few youngers to get their stripes off them and leave them for dead.

Dem mans are waste. Every time I just rem the number naij mans from naij that I've saved from getting rushed on dem roads and look at the way these cu.nts run their mouths on these sides, I just shake my head in disgust. These mans are pus.sies - they all just hide behind the PC to talk tough and dat. Just a slap will put this donut to sleep.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by undeniableGrace(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote
author=arresa][s][/s]

How do you know Inter-switch can not o it? The fact that your dubious
and crooked government jumped over them to Matarcard doesn't mean they
don't have the capacity to do? You reason like a damn 2 year old baby..

1. First you foolishly compared Nigerian companies functioning under
Nigerians laws and regulations with MastarCard, an American company
functioning under American Laws and Regulations. That was dumb, ignorant
and idiotic on your part

2. You then lied that Inter switch was contacted to participate, but
they turned down the offer, but that was a lie on your part because as
shown in the link I posted, inter switch signed an agreement to
participate, but it was the government that reneged, but inter switch
front in Nigeria won the biometrics contract. Again, that was dumb,
ignorant and idiotic on your part..

3. You then foolishly contradicted yourself by saying local contractors
couldn't do it, but now saying they are handling the second phase.

4. Nigerian companies handling the second phase has nothing to do with
their capacity to do any of the phases, your own government stipulated
that MasterCard go first, they put foreigners ahead of their own.. It
was a stipulation PERIOD.

5. I still need you to show me any official document stating exactly
what part of this program MasterCard funded and how much..

What's the meaning of $3 million dollars? You mean we sold symbol of our
Nationhood for measly 3 million dollars? lmao

Inter switch can not afford $3 million, but they won biometrics contract
to handle even more than what MasterCard is handling?

Dude, you are dumber than dirt...[/quote]

@aresa

Some of you lads on nairaland never stop amusing me. Is there no way you can express your self constructively without insulting others? Every one is entitled to his or her opinion and it's better you come up with facts as a good critic. Left for me, you weren't able to sell your facts to me and you are even more childish in your opinion. I congratulate the brains that brought this to bear; now we can get it right as investors are in it.
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by PeckNARM: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Oi, my man has never left his village...you need to see what he looks like. He looks like a dirty and smelly wasteman, on my mum's life. My man was tryna compete for Mr Nl looking moist , hungry, and waste stil. grin

Internet just gives pu.ssyholes a medium to run their mouths, and that's what irks me all the time. You know dem ones there g? I know for a fact mandem can't chat shiit to my face, they'll get face their smashed in and get chased with a stick like an athlete. I don't even need to touch these pricks, just a few youngers to get their stripes off them and leave them for dead.

Dem mans are waste. Every time I just rem the number naij mans from naij that I've saved from getting rushed on dem roads and look at the way these cu.nts run their mouths on these sides, I just shake my head in disgust. These mans are pus.sies - they all just hide behind the PC to talk tough and dat. Just a slap will put this donut to sleep.
Boy I've been doing this since donkey and Diddy Kong! I no this! He's moist enough of that delinquent! What you saying you on endz or in the jungle! And what's that paper saying! Cah true say that's the motive!
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by arresa: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
[s]
undeniableGrace:

@aresa

Some of you lads on nairaland never stop amusing me. Is there no way you can express your self constructively without insulting others? Every one is entitled to his or her opinion and it's better you come up with facts as a good critic. Left for me, you weren't able to sell your facts to me and you are even more childish in your opinion. I congratulate the brains that brought this to bear; now we can get it right as investors are in it.
[/s]

1. I wasn't talking to you so kindly mind your business..

2. The person I was going back n forth with in his 1st reply was insulting and derogatory which you either cluelessly or conveniently didn't see or just intentionally ignored.

3. Address the topic and contribute your own meaningful posts or exit the thread..

Look before you leap or just shut up..
Re: SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master by undeniableGrace(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote
author=arresa][s][/s]

1. I wasn't talking to you so kindly mind your business..

2. The person I was going back n forth with in his 1st reply was
insulting and derogatory which you either cluelessly or conveniently
didn't see or just intentionally ignored.

3. Address the topic and contribute your own meaningful posts or exit
the thread..

Look before you leap or just shut up..[/quote]

@aressa. Am an IT entrepreneur and u can check out my post for my input on this thread. Don't go about insulting people, just contribute meaningfully and that is the whole essence of Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC / Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.