Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” (2194 Views)

APC Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / Gmb's Winning Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afam4eva:
I'm surprised to see you writing this. Have you lost fate in your dearest APC?
There's a difference between "Gbawe" and "Gbawes". The latter is a fraud!

@Post. Great initiative!! We don't need any financial inducements to do what is right!!
We are the Progressives!!!

God bless us all. cool
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: That's Laudable.
I should imbibe that kind of spirit too.
Oh you should.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by donphilopus: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afam4eva:
I'm surprised to see you writing this. Have you lost fate in your dearest APC?

Ain't Gbawe different from Gbawes?!
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by donphilopus: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Any development that would send GEJ back home come. 2015 is welcomed!
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by ideology(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
APc has just one method of getting sympathizers, thats brainwashing and spreading propaganda.

Their aim is known from beginning, just conglomerate of aggrieved PDP members desperate for power

Governance is not about party its about the individual, we have pdp governors doing well.

80% of all forms of media are owned by APC and their sympathizers, they use it to spread false news or blow it out of proportion just to paint pdp black as if they are saints.

God will choose our leaders not some religious or ethnic or extremist bigots all fighting to enrich themselves, wolf In sheep sheep clothings, claiming to fight for people,

These same people (PDP or APC) use their coys to drain funds for themselves, make policies that favours them.
Sale public properties to themselves.
The meet the same herbalist for protection, sit on the same table to document contracts for themselves, but Come out to the public to deceive the masses,

Its all about INTEREST AND INTEREST PROTECTION.

Don't carry guns or pick bullets for any politician. If there's war in Nigeria, their private jets is on standby.

How many of those that died during "Occupy Nigeria " fuel subsidy protest are remembered today.

Let's learn from pastor Tunde Bakare, he found out that he was being used and has withdrawn from politics, got his reputation back and more focused on his church.

God bless Nigeria!!

Am a Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Rawani: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is excellence in innovation, the type customary to the APC as typified by Fashola n co. This strategy has the potential to go viral and grow the fold geometrically.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
I was on this thread....
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Ikengawo: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
so this is how boko haram does recruitment

5 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by DAvIt0(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Really Weird
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Anybody thats knows Princess
Funke Adedoyin, knows she is a LOOSE woman, a pro...te of sort, u can google that she has always been on d news for d bad reasons, so now she is now saying 2 to 1, chai A.P.C u guys got dis really really wrong haba turning our girls into sometin else cos una wan reach power which no mata what u guys cant make it. Am not P.D.P but its just the truth. Get beta ways to woe d electorate than 2 to nonsense.And to Imagine Segun Oni a (joker of life) Well A.P.C girls come ooooooo we are waiting for u in Lagos state I have 10 guys here so na 10 to 1 we go enjoy ourselves and guys u wont have to pay cos they were sent by A.P.C chai# BOYSARESMILING
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Iluvberem: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaiiii I need free kpekus to chop make them come oo

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
This lady smoked some STONG WEED.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by meforyou1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli: Apc showing creativity here, they are not offering 10,000 to unemployed youths for votes.

APC miles ahead of pdp.
'One for more' is a very good idea. Once I get you and berem over to the transformation agenda, both of you capturing all the main nairaland ladies to open their eyes and see the good works of Goodluck will be a simple thing. And getting your hubbies and your friends' hubbies to admire the man Goodluck, and the show will start.
Obii, u really sound like a very reasonable person. Wish I can debate Goodluck with you on this forum, one on one alone, intellectually.
I am 100% apolitical. Serious. Initially, just wanted Goodluck to win so that our northern brothers will divide the country as they threatened. But gradually and seriously appraised the man and saw that the man is good, hence my continual support. The parties are the all same to me, big criminals.
Really want to wish you Goodluck, and if you are ready, let us, just me and you, propose and oppose the man.

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
meforyou1:
'One for more' is a very good idea. Once I get you and berem over to the transformation agenda, both of you capturing all the main nairaland ladies to open their eyes and see the good works of Goodluck will be a simple thing. And getting your hubbies and your friends' hubbies to admire the man Goodluck, and the show will start.
Obii, u really sound like a very reasonable person. Wish I can debate Goodluck with you on this forum, one on one alone, intellectually.
I am 100% apolitical. Serious. Initially, just wanted Goodluck to win so that our northern brothers will divide the country as they threatened. But gradually and seriously appraised the man and saw that the man is good, hence my continual support. The parties are the all same to me, big criminals.
Really want to wish you Goodluck, and if you are ready, let us, just me and you, propose and oppose the man.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
berem: undecided undecided undecided
Wetin. Once your eyes clear with your obsession for your brother okorocha, Getting you to see and understand the man Goodluck will be a small time. Mind you, I'm not member of TAN o, and wount join.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by brownlord: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: That's Laudable.
I should imbibe that kind of spirit too.

By that same power bestowed on me, to bless, transform, I hereby transform you with this holy water into the Islamic brother hood ati Arewa Peoples Congress, hence forth you shall be call Mizfatwa. Congrat
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
brownlord:

By that same power bestowed on me, to bless, transform, I hereby transform you with this holy water into the Islamic brother hood ati Arewa Peoples Congress, hence forth you shall be call Mizfatwa. Congrat

Waooow!

You got me all cracked up.
LoL Tinzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

sad That Said:--->
Thanks but no thanks.

I am Mizmycoli wink
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by vedd: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ikengawo: so this is how boko haram does recruitment
Your crassness is inesteemable.
You're late to your meeting of cankerworm moróns.

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by JEITO: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Destined to fail.

Can any good thing come out of a failed union

Instead of looking for ways to seal up the loop holes that has led to serious depletion and daily exodus, they are lunching persuation campaigns.
Wetin those bank girls, neva fit woo customers come open account with them bank, shey na market women wan come woo others to come join APC ni ?

No be only 1 for more; na all for one....
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by JEITO: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Keneking: Sai Buhari grin

Waiting for Mama Peace to begin to lose members in her camp..... grin
Then her winning strategy...copy and paste........ cheesy
dem tell you say na by women

Ask Sarah Jibril she go tell u as e dey go
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1:
i am very open to such debates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Enugu Set To Shut Down Ekweremadu’s Radio Station / Imo PDP Set To Reverse The Earlier Announced Guber Result / Why I Will Not Vote Buhari Even Though I Voted Him B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.