Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” (2196 Views)

APC Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / Gmb's Winning Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ahead of the 2015 general elections, the All
Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday launched
what it called a winning formula code named “1 for
More”.
The winning formula, which is the brain-child of a
former minister of state, women affairs, Princess
Funke Adedoyin, was launched in Ilorin, Kwara
State.
“1 for More” initiative entails the appointment of a
woman as APC ambassador and the woman in
turn woos four members of other parties into APC.
The four recruits are also expected to woo four
persons each into the party and so on.
Unveiling the logo of the formula, the national
chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie Oyegun, said
with the new formula, the main opposition party
was set to sweep the PDP out of power next year.
Represented by the vice chairman, South-West, Mr
Segun Oni, Oyegun urged Nigerians to vote
massively for APC in 2015 “so that Nigeria can
begin the journey to greatness”.
“Nigeria has no business with poverty and
insecurity. This is the time for Nigerians to reject
what we do not want”, he said.
Oyegun continued: “Princess Adedoyin has given
us the winning formula with which to win the 2015
general elections. The initiative will be replicated
in all the states of the federation”.
Speaking at the ceremony, the Kwara State
governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, said that his
administration had implemented policies that
benefited the womenfolk in the state.
According to Gov. Ahmed, his administration has
created platform that has improved the economic
base of the womenfolk in the state.

www.informationng.com/2014/08/2015-apc-launches-winning-formula-in-ilorin.html

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Apc showing creativity here, they are not offering 10,000 to unemployed youths for votes.

APC miles ahead of pdp.

cc: barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist MizMyColi, Ngwakwe and all

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Iluvberem: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
JWEED avoiding anti malaria dream Drugs since 2011

Na 2 in 1 they go name am soon.

12 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Iluvberem: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli: Apc showing creativity here, they are not offering 10,000 to unemployed youths for votes.

APC miles ahead of pdp.

Ok
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem: JWEED avoiding anti malaria dream Drugs since 2011

you get malaria?

11 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Iluvberem: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
you get malaria?

Na you give am to me through that kpekus I chop yesterday

8 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:

Na you give am to me through that kpekus I chop yesterday
Ok
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Afam4eva(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gbawes: Dead on arrival, they should stop wasting time abeg.
I'm surprised to see you writing this. Have you lost fate in your dearest APC?
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is a welcome development.
Congratulations to APC
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sai Buhari grin

Waiting for Mama Peace to begin to lose members in her camp..... grin
Then her winning strategy...copy and paste........ cheesy
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014

Hmm, good initiative.

Never understimate what a woman can do in a position of power (even if its a 3 member family)

She can make or mar things, depending on her moral orientation.

Ask Mom Dora (bless her soul).

My only concern now with this sort of recruitment exercise is if the people these women would give their all to, to see that they are in power are truly worth it.

Do they even have any iota of interest in the collective well being of Nigeria/Nigerians?
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afam4eva:
check the moniker again.

5 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
I was in Kwara GH when they were rocking the programme @ Kwara Banquet Hall, the MC is a woman too , it was a superb programme possibly dedicated to women wings of APC ......

I think it is a superb formular and @ the right time too , women's power can't be overlooked in winning election and good governance ......... And what was done in kwara should be replicated across Nigeria .......

Change is Dole (compulsory) !

2 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afam4eva:

That is an imitation of 'Gbawe' angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Olaone1: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem: JWEED avoiding anti malaria dream Drugs since 2011

Kai grin. Amartem

BTW, DOA

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Iluvberem: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Olaone1:
Kai grin. Amartem

BTW, DOA
I no dey bitter I no dey scratch grin

Apc should drink it and stop that malaria dream of entering ASO villa

12 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by fitzmayowa: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Talk is cheap...you don't win votes on the pages of newspaper....

*runs out of thread*

3 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Olaone1:
Kai grin. Amartem

BTW, DOA
you better vote a government that will eradicate malaria totally. Stop jumping from one malaria drug to another.

2 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Olaone1: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
you better vote a government that will eradicate malaria totally. Stop jumping from one malaria drug to another.
I actually love your style and moniker, Obiagelli grin grin
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by MizMyColi(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014

Obiagelli Ma'am, are you a politician? Like officially one?
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Olaone1: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iluvberem:
I no dey bitter I no dey scratch grin

Apc should drink it and stop that malaria dream of entering ASO villa
and, e no dey cost cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hmm, good initiative.

Never understimate what a woman can do in a position of power (even if its a 3 member family)

She can make or mar things, depending on her moral orientation.

Ask Mom Dora (bless her soul).

My only concern now with this sort of recruitment exercise is if the people these women would give their all to, to see that they are in power are truly worth it.

Do they even have any iota of interest in the collective well being of Nigeria/Nigerians?
more reason why everyone should be conscious, voters should force parties to present their best by not rewarding incompetence.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Obiagelli Ma'am, are you a politician? Like officially one?
nope, just doing my best to encourage others to vote right. 2015 might be our last opportunity, whatever happens after, i can proudly tell my children what i did to save my country. I DIDN'T SIT ON THE FENCE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Olaone1:
I actually love your style and moniker, Obiagelli grin grin
thanks.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ideally, that's what it should be.
But then, I hate to be the pessimist here but, whatever happened to exchanging votes for as low as 500 hundred naira and some dericas of rice, tin-tomatoes maybe

What's more annoying, appaling even, is the fact that literate Nigerians are usually the first in line for such Judas' coin undecided

That said:
I still maintain that there is hope for Dear Country.
Obiagelli:
more reason why everyone should be conscious, voters should force parties to present their best by not rewarding incompetence.
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by MizMyColi(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
That's Laudable.
I should imbibe that kind of spirit too.
Obiagelli:
nope, just doing my best to encourage others to vote right. 2015 might be our last opportunity, whatever happens after, i can proudly tell my children what i did to save my country. I DIDN'T SIT ON THE FENCE.

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by egift(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Afam4eva:

PDP = Counterfeiting Nairaland Monika since 1999 grin
Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Ideally, that's what it should be.
But then, I hate to be the pessimist here but, whatever happened to exchanging votes for as low as 500 hundred naira and some dericas of rice, tin-tomatoes maybe

What's more annoying, appaling even, is the fact that literate Nigerians are usually the first in line for such Judas' coin undecided

That said:
I still maintain that there is hope for Dear Country.
sure there is hope but for how long. I actually think its some kind of tactic by the ruling class, impoverish them four years so they accept your token for votes, same thing they do with religion and ethnicity.

The more we educate ourselves (voters) the better.

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by koboko69: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obviously APC is full of intellects both on the social media and in reality. Good formula from APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Launches Winning Formula, “1 For More” by Ventura1: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
There can never be two Gbawe! lailai @Gbawes am waiting for you to write a well articulated and well arranged article that makes Gbawe distinct. Otherwise deactivate the account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's 10 Richest Pastors 2014 (exclusive List) / E-polls: Gej Vs Gmb / Edo: PDP Loses Another Key Member To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.