Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) (1799 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Politics Without Bitterness: Anambra As A Model For A New Nigeria- Pictures / ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Most Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye becomes Bishop

Moments ago, Most Rev Jonas Benson Okoye was consecrated as a Bishop ( Auxiliary Bishop of Awka) by the Papal Nuncio, Archbishop Augustine Kusujja and Archbishop Valerian Okeke and Bishop Paulinus Ezeokafor supported by about 30 other Bishops, including John Cardinal Onaiyekan, at St. Patrick Cathedral, Awka.

The newest Bishop, Jonas Benson Okafor, is an expert in canon law. As my former teacher in the Seminary, his love for work in the sense of positive human endeavor is not in doubt.

Please remember the new Bishop in your prayers for a fruitful Episcopate .

After his ordination, many photographs were taken, the star photograph being that with Dr. Chris Ngige and Peter Obi ( and his wife). After that, both of them talked about Anambra with all discernible gesture of friendship.

As far as I am concerned, this gesture tell us about not allowing political differences to affect personal relations and to look at ourselves with fewer delusions.

What can you say to this?

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Truly the Light of the Nation..

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by shizzleStar: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
congratulations to him!

btw, shouldn't this be in religion section? why politics?

Well nice one ngige, good to see he is playing matured now, we ndigbo and Indeed anambrarians are not known for politics of grave hatred cool
Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
It is a political thread. See the subject and focus..

shizzleStar: congratulations to him!
btw, shouldn't this be in religion section? why politics?
Well nice one ngige, good to see he is playing matured now, we ndigbo and Indeed anambrarians are not known for politics of grave hatred cool

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nwanne,Omanbala 4 life.
Give me Omanbala or give me death.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by shizzleStar: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
chy101: It is a political thread. See the subject and focus..

yeah...that's why I later commended ngige for good display of common sense and eschewing bitterness

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
What would I have done If GOD ALMIGHTY did not create me an Anambran! Well GOD ALMIGHTY knows the best!

OdenigboAroli: Nwanne,Omanbala 4 life.
Give me Omanbala or give me death.
Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
This particular picture was taken exactly two months ago..

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
chy101: What would I have done If GOD ALMIGHTY did not create me an Anambran! Well GOD ALMIGHTY knows the best!

Nwanne,Omanbala enwero atu.
Omanbala adi njo.
Omanbala nwelu ugwu.
Omanbala nwe egwu.
Omanbala nwe Omenani Igbo.
Omanbala nwelu odogwu.
Omanbala nwelu aku n'uba.
Omanbala bu okasi akasi.

Omanbala,the fertile breast that feeds her many decendants!

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
I can't say it any better.. cheesy

OdenigboAroli:

Nwanne,Omanbala enwero atu.
Omanbala adi njo.
Omanbala nwelu ugwu.
Omanbala nwe egwu.
Omanbala nwe Omenani Igbo.
Omanbala nwelu odogwu.
Omanbala nwelu aku n'uba.
Omanbala bu okasi akasi.

Omanbala,the fertile breast that feeds her many decendants!
Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Peter Obi actually transformed the politics of Anambra for good..

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by chy101: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
No man can curse he whom GOD ALMIGHTY HAVE BLESSED.

I see Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria after GEJ in 2019..

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by UnknownT: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
chy101: Peter Obi actually transformed the politics of Anambra for good..
LOL!! Obi! In dat Dora Akunyili's burial thread where i mentioned about Obi wearing people's face, now this!!!! gringringringrin
Re: Politics Of Non-Bitterness: Anambra The Pathfinder (pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Two of them are in the same category - ex Governor's of Anambra grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? / Breakingnews! Wonders As Rochas Okorocha Wins APC Presidential Primaries / Pic of The Day:Pres. GEJ In A Military Uniform For Armed Forces Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.