Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247347 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
biko...wetin happen between tayo and sheilah oo....who is watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
I met it late, but Sipe, Ellah and Goitse seem to be gossiping up a storm with Sheillah's name.
Yes, you read me correctly. That's not a typo - Sipe, Ellah and GOITSE.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
"AUNTY SHEILLAH" Tayo oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
blackwidow:

Wtf? Is this voodoo or what? This is an extremely acute description of who I am. Like every letter, every word written up here is me to the core.

I have never taken this whole zodiac thing serious but mate, this is too creepy. undecided

Haha. Scorpio is not an easy sign because it often feels like the world is against you or that you must have bad luck because there's always difficult times lurking around the corner. On top of that, people tend to hate you for no reason. You have enemies everywhere without knowing why. What I like about Scorpios though is that they're similar to Aquarius in that, they don't give a rat's furry @ss what people think of feel about them. They dont care.

Scorpios also suffer from nightmares or dreams involving snakes, "monsters" etc. Scorpio is really not the easiest sign to have but it is the strongest because Scorpio people go through a lot in their lifetime. No rest at all for them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Where do I even begin grin Let me start by saying I know scorpio like the back of my hand because I have a lot of scorpio in my own birth chart.

Anyway, Spsychopios are crazy lol. Scorpios make loyal & true friends & they expect the same from people. Scorpios are loners because they don't like people much. They find most people fake. Scorpios don't do meaningless anything, especially meaningless chit-chat just for the sake of talking. Scorpios want it all or nothing at all. To them it's just choose. Black OR White, no grey. Scorpios are brutally honest to the point of being rude. They hate lies or sugarcoating. Scorpios are EXTREMELY moody. There are days when they don't feel like talking at all. Scorpios can read people like a book. Scorpios read between the lines. They dont hear what you're saying, they hear what you're not saying. They have amazing intuition. Scorpios are vengeful, obsessive & paranoid. Scorpios hate being humiliated so they will never forgive wrong doing until they get even. Tit for tat. Scorpios have disturbing eyes which make people feel uncomfortable. Hence most scorpios like wearing dark sunglasses. Scorpios usually have difficult lives because they are ruled by Pluto the planet of destruction & reconstruction. Scorpios have seen it all but they always dust themselves up & never give up. Scorpios hate people who whine about stùpid bullshyt, they want people to toughen up & grow th F up. Scorpios are badass. Scorpios love sexx. They express their feelings through sexx. They think & even dream about sexx. Scorpio is a very sexxual sign. Scorpio rules the private parts so they're prone to infections in that area. STDs etc. Scorpios are manipulative & controlling because they don't like to feel out of control. They also like bathing with very hot water. They also like horror movies & out of the ordinary things. Their favourite colour is black & they like spicy food.

I'll stop there because there's too much to say on Scorpios.
wow, that's exactly who i am
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shame on tayo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
tayo and sheilah has finished each other ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo Don finish sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some1 shud call Tayo to Order ooh....he shud be d gentleman he is....he shudnt allow Shiella and Nhlanhla r/ship disturb him ooh embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
mistytohcute:

wow, that's exactly who i am

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Aries is the 1st sign of the zodiac, the baby & that makes Aries prone to temper tantrums. The good thing is that Aries doesn't hold grudges. Aries gets over a tantrum & move on. Aries has major anger issues because it is ruled by Mars the planet of war, so you probably love to fight lol. Aries is very generous by nature, always sharing things with other people, especially money. Most Aries people don't see much value in possessions. They give things away without 2nd thought. However, Aries is also very selfish, always wanting to be 1st in everything. They are also very competitive because 2nd place is the 1st loser to an Aries grin Aries are into sports & love anything physical. They're athletic people by nature. Aries rules the head so you're probably rocking some big @ss head cheesy Because Aries rules the head, you're prone to head injuries & headaches. By injuries I dont mean something serious, just a few head bumps every now & then. Aries is a fire sign so you probably get heated up for no reason. Something similar BP. Aries is also prone to having rash on the face or the body due to heat intolerance. Aries favourite colour is red, just like blood because Aries is a violent sign. If you don't wear weaves or dye your hair, you'll notice that your hair tends to turn reddish with sun exposure. Aries doesn't think before speaking & their words often gets them in a lot of trouble. Aries is not a bad sign, they're just immature

Forgot to say you're EXTREMELY impatient & like things done fast.

My man is an Aries so I know wink

cheesy Impatient, competitive, generous dat sums me up

thanks buddy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
v24m:

cheesy Impatient, competitive, generous dat sums me up

thanks buddy

What about the big head grin?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo to Sheila: You look older than your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
blackchukky:
Tayo Don finish sheila

I tell u....He say she looks Older than her d pple dt are older dan her grin....say "who make sum1 like her miss universe grin embarassed.......lots more.....even her stretch marks Hahahahahaha LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
You have stretch marks like someone who has 15kids
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

smiley
your aries description was so on point. Even the hair part,tantrums,competition.....u re rili good. Shaka zulu queen.kudos
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Paspane: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm Aries but never provoked i ain't got temper
and my hair is usually dark people even compliment me
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dey shame for Tayo ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
Maybe she is not from Ghana. Is God of music from Nigeria? Because I was shocked when he said he was cameroonian. I don't see why she should deny where she is from.
labelladame just dn't wanna admit it, she is from ghana(or ghanian by heart). I dn't see d reason y she can't ansa d simple question of where she is from. She defends mam'bea to d last, adores elikem and pokello and also love ellah so much. It's onli a ghanian dat can love and defend dis four people i have mentionedgringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
tayo to sheilah : even a woman who has given birth to 15 kids... you have more stretch marks than her....choi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Am njoying dis sheillah VS Tayo shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ewoma45:
your aries description was so on point. Even the hair part,tantrums,competition.....u re rili good. Shaka zulu queen.kudos

Aww, thank you. I've been studying astrology for years. Self taught though, nothing formal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
This Tayo ehn...why can't he just walk away. Must he always involve himself in all this nonsense. Mtshewwww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Botswana will vote Tayo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Am sure shiellah will never forget this day in her entire.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
TAYO IS JUST DISGRACING HIMSELFembarassed

BARKING AND RANTING LIKE A LOST DOGangryangry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo wicked abeg. Sheillah asked for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sammiejo: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
In my home town, you won't win Miss Anything.
You are a dirty girl
You are a local girl
Your family are ashamed of you
You are not as beautiful as other beauty queens
You have stretch marks like a woman who has delivered 15 kids
You go learn, you go know,
If you are my sister, I will desister you.
God will punish you. You are disrespectful. Kpof Kpof model
- Tayo to Sheila.
This my brother get mouth diarrhoea. It appears the other guys have been looking for a way to school Sheila and as usual Na Naija go dey front.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:
Botswana will vote Tayo grin

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
shegxi:
labelladame just dn't wanna admit it, she is from ghana(or ghanian by heart). I dn't see d reason y she can't ansa d simple question of where she is from. She defends mam'bea to d last, adores elikem and pokello and also love ellah so much. It's onli a ghanian dat can love and defend dis four people i have mentionedgringringringrin
that's where you are wrong. I am Ghanaian and I don't really like Ella nor will I defend her. You will most likely find me defending my peeps if need be but that's as far as it goes. Pokelo is alright but you won't find me defending her lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kpuff kpuff model: fat cake model...Tayo's words to sheilla grin embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.