Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247015 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo to Sheillah:

You are not a role model. There is no "role' in your model. You are puff-puff model.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
its safe to say Tayo cannot win. Sheila made him look very stupid. she showed him class

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
dhammyg:
TAYO IS JUST DISGRACING HIMSELFembarassed

BARKING AND RANTING LIKE A LOST DOGangryangry
And the girl is 21 and handled it like a pro.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Paspane: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
abeg guys I've been in school since so i have not had the chance to follow this years bba .....how are our reps fairing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pamperme: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Puff puff model.. Tayo get bad mouth o...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nhlanhla the food serpent couldn't fight for his chick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sammiejo: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sheila asked for advice or opinions she was not ready for. Tayo asked her not to turn the discussion into a fight, but apparently it was not to be.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sheillah will never forget this day till death.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

And the girl is 21 and handled it like a pro.

TAYO CAN BE ANNOYING AT TIMESsad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sammiejo:
Sheila asked for advice or opinions she was not ready for. Tayo asked her not to turn the discussion into a fight, but apparently it was not to be.

Abi oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sammiejo:
In my home town, you won't win Miss Anything.
You are a dirty girl
You are a local girl
Your family are ashamed of you
You are not as beautiful as other beauty queens
You have stretch marks like a woman who has delivered 15 kids
You go learn, you go know,
If you are my sister, I will desister you.
God will punish you. You are disrespectful. Kpof Kpof model
- Tayo to Sheila.
This my brother get mouth diarrhoea. It appears the other guys have been looking for a way to school Sheila and as usual Na Naija go dey front.
I tire abeg. Remove mouth from people matter, for where? He should learn to behave like a man sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
What do you call someone who cannot walk away from a fight, be it with a male female or someone much younger? Some fights are just not worth it. Uti described Tayo well.....rebel without a cause.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please what lead to the unfortunate languages Tayo and Sheilah threw on themselves...far away from my tv .. those moments I miss YACAA....Gigo analysis
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sheila and goitse will leave on Sunday and Botswana will vote tayo... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Akshow:
its safe to say Tayo cannot win. Sheila made him look very stupid. she showed him class

Class ko class ni
*when a man ignores a woman, you preach Gender equality, when he talks back at her, he is not a man*

Tayo just said small self, what I would have said eeeeeh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
No way to twist it, Tayo was right. She didnt behave with class, lets be honest, she just didnt have anything to say. Her having class is a non issue. if she had sense, she would wonder why Nhlanhla didnt defend her. Tayo finished her!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
I tire abeg. Remove mouth from people matter, for where? He should learn to behave like a man sometimes.

She asked him, she called him out for advice, but couldn't handle it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sammiejo:
In my home town, you won't win Miss Anything.
You are a dirty girl
You are a local girl
Your family are ashamed of you
You are not as beautiful as other beauty queens
You have stretch marks like a woman who has delivered 15 kids
You go learn, you go know,
If you are my sister, I will desister you.
God will punish you. You are disrespectful. Kpof Kpof model
- Tayo to Sheila.
This my brother get mouth diarrhoea. It appears the other guys have been looking for a way to school Sheila and as usual Na Naija go dey front.
Him been don tell her say him go make her cry when him treat her Bleep up. But at the end of the day na him go loose votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Moberry:
No way to twist it, Tayo was right. She didnt behave with class, lets be honest, she just didnt have anything to say. Her having class is a non issue. if she had sense, she would wonder why Nhlanhla didnt defend her. Tayo finished her!!!

I love you! You are a truthful person.
Sheila was quiet because she had nothing to say, Tayo is so on point, how can you call me out for an advice and mid way into it, you shush me, is she stupid?

Tayo didn't even say all I wanted him to say!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ella sipe n goitse knew sheila was quite full of herself and disrespectful that was what they were discussing moments before tayo finished d gel....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sammiejo: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sheila should just shut up!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
hahahahahaha there goes your saint Tayo!! owww I forgot he's real!

Tayo is a guy who let people open up to him, later uses them and look down on them!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sips tayo water.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pamperme: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
And he kept telling her not to turn it into a fight coz he would give it to her... and he sure did! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo: because I want to eat beef, I will be calling cow brother. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

I love you! You are a truthful person.
Sheila was quiet because she had nothing to say, Tayo is so on point, how can you call me out for an advice and mid way into it, you shush me, is she stupid?

Tayo didn't even say all I wanted him to say!
Stfu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abeg who posted sheila as beauty queen pls repost I can't scroll back cos its a point of discussion here ryt now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm proud to say that I watched the washing and drying of Sheila today so I won't be digesting the shiiit you guys write on NL.

Sheila has been exposed and now she's trying to do damage control. Hahaha.

I saw it coming when she told him he shouldn't butt in...she sounded so rude and I was just waiting for him to hit her hard.....he hit her too hard, but I LOVED it. Dude has some sick punchlines grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
braindamage:
Please what lead to the unfortunate languages Tayo and Sheilah threw on themselves...far away from my tv .. those moments I miss YACAA....Gigo analysis

Sheila asked for his opinion on their relationship between her and klarr klarr, as usual Tayo started been plain and asked her what a flirt is, she gave her definition and Tayo said to her, then your a cheat, he started telling her that her attitude around other men is disrespectful and wrong, and that she flirt alots with other men.
Sheila couldn't handle it any more and asked him to keep his opinion to himself, then our Tayo busted out and finished her!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pamperme:
And he kept telling her not to turn it into a fight coz he would give it to her... and he sure did! grin
Yes he should get a Grammy award... He is such a success in life...he insulted a twenty one year old girl that has more talent than his flop model career can ever have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.