Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247295 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
I still no support tayo for shouting at a woman. I sooooo wish mam Bea will win

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Stfu

I don't have your time, your an untruthful person, always liking people to see things in your own eyes, get the fucki.ng lost fake ass lying thing like you!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
I'm proud to say that I watched the washing and drying of Sheila today so I won't be digesting the shiiit you guys write on NL.

Sheila has been exposed and now she's trying to do damage control. Hahaha.

I saw it coming when she told him he shouldn't butt in...she sounded so rude and I was just waiting for him to hit her hard.....he hit her too hard, but I LOVED it. Dude has some sick punchlines grin
Shame on you....like seriously shame on you....you are a disgrace to anything called women in the world.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
what date?

25th
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Him been don tell her say him go make her cry when him treat her Bleep up. But at the end of the day na him go loose votes.
lose votes ke? When someone is promising 30 votes per punchline grin

Meanwhile, Sheila still 'venting' her frustrations to Idris while Papa Toye is talking to M'am Bea about stone gods. That's how you know who won a diss session grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
meggy11:
Abeg who posted sheila as beauty queen pls repost I can't scroll back cos its a point of discussion here ryt now.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who were those people asking why Idris stood up for JJ when Tayo ran his mouth about his height. Those people should now tell me how Tayo got involved in Sheillah and KlarKlar's gist That guy can be a bloody damned shame!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

I don't have your time, your an untruthful person, always liking people to see things in your own eyes, get the fucki.ng lost fake ass lying thing like you!

Takes one to know one...loser! Pathetic failure ...ugly dirty thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Goldie(God rest her soul) was rich, well educated but never showd the attitude of 'I knw 2much' like stack illetrate can barely compose a good sentence tayo exhibit. He has gotten in a fight with virtualy everybody. I do not like his bully bossy attitude of talk 1st think later.

Earlier he said'obama was d presidnt of the world' and kept defendn his cluelessness until he angrily walkd out on everbody who was not agreeing with his claim.

My point is whX did naija have to send a retardeen as its rep.I am tired of his 'al up in your face attitude'.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Tayo: because I want to eat beef, I will be calling cow brother. grin grin
grin angry angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Yes he should get a Grammy award... He is such a success in life...he insulted a twenty one year old girl that has more talent than his flop model career can ever have.

You are one lying hypocrite, your an idoit, im pissed with you right now, the same thing you bashing Tayo for, yet you are here insulting him, your a bigger fool.
Piss off

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sammiejo: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Yes he should get a Grammy award... He is such a success in life...he insulted a twenty one year old girl that has more talent than his flop model career can ever have.
Quit this. This kind of situations happen in everyday life and it's not a function of success, just the way certain people handle things. It should not be a surprise to see anyone display such.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
lose votes ke? When someone is promising 30 votes per punchline grin

Meanwhile, Sheila still 'venting' her frustrations to Idris while Papa Toye is talking to M'am Bea about stone gods. That's how you know who won a diss session grin

This isnt funny joor...would you want a guy to talk to you same way.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Sheila asked for his opinion on their relationship between her and klarr klarr, as usual Tayo started been plain and asked her what a flirt is, she gave her definition and Tayo said to her, then your a cheat, he started telling her that her attitude around other men is disrespectful and wrong, and that she flirt alots with other men.
Sheila couldn't handle it any more and asked him to keep his opinion to himself, then our Tayo busted out and finished her!

...Thanks man..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Takes one to know one...loser! Pathetic failure ...ugly dirty thing.

Bi.tch im handsome, getting a man like me will be an honour to you!
Atleast I don't live a fake life, always claiming what your not. Classless fool forming classy on NL, msheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

You are one lying hypocrite, your an idoit, im pissed with you right now, the same thing you bashing Tayo for, yet you are here insulting him, your a bigger fool.
Piss off
Go learn how to spell before insulting any person ....call the first woman you see at your house fool.Dirty ugly boy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
HMs have quarells we agree, but FarTayo has said the most hurfull things to other HMs, I wonder what hes says or do to her gf when she upset him!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
Ksslib & Reincarnated, hope both of you are fine sha?
Iam good bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
braindamage:
...Thanks man..

And even before advising her, he said to her, don't turn this into a fight, she said Go on, he kept repeating it, and she eventually did, im not sorry for her, she just got served!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Atleast I don't live a fake life, always claiming what your not. Classless fool forming classy on NL, msheeeew
Oh stfu I've seen your picture you look like an Xmas clown....I am everything I claim I am and more....if you have a problem with it sink into an ocean....you would kill to walk in my shoes for one day,not that you will ever....silly thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

Can you shut your yellow teeth. stinking breath mouth! whats honourable about you!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
Goldie(God rest her soul) was rich, well educated but never showd the attitude of 'I knw 2much' like stack illetrate can barely compose a good sentence tayo exhibit. He has gotten in a fight with virtualy everybody. I do not like his bully bossy attitude of talk 1st think later.

Earlier he said'obama was d presidnt of the world' and kept defendn his cluelessness until he angrily walkd out on everbody who was not agreeing with his claim.

My point is whX did naija have to send a retardeen as its rep.I am tired of his 'al up in your face attitude'.

My point exactly...dude isn't smart at all and can be very extreme when he's angry. Jeez

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
kgr28:

Can you shut your yellow teeth. stinking breath mouth! whats honourable about you!
Nothing ,men like him were sold to slavery in the olden days.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Go learn how to spell before insulting any person ....call the first woman you see at your house fool.Dirty ugly boy.

I respect women who respect themselves, not a fake one like you, your just like sheila, annoying and disrespectful, you will never learn, always thinking you have the upper hand or say in this thread, im here for you, stupid 19 years old that should reading her books and doing dishes, your here watch BBA, im so sorry for your life.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pamperme:
And he kept telling her not to turn it into a fight coz he would give it to her... and he sure did! grin

True tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nawaoh....

The thing pain sheila sha, she wan come put am for Klarr Klarr head...

I thought she said Tayo could not get to her...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pamperme: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Now there is something to talk about! grin
The guy get bad mouth sha, lol...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abeg when is Tayos visitor coming? I would love Biggie to bring his girlfriend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
omoba88:
[/quote]
omoba88 post=28401229:
[quote author=omoba88 post=28401229]

Thanks a lot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Shame on you....like seriously shame on you....you are a disgrace to anything called women in the world.
LOL...see this one. Local ashawo like you dey call pesin disgrace to women, abeg swerve before I do to you what Tayo did to Sheila

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
kgr28:

And you say Tayo doesn't mind his business, hypocrites, lowlife, stupid wannabe.
There may be nothing honourable about me, but then it's certainly better than your mistake of a life, you A.s.s kisser!

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Who dey stalk you? grin

Na Ksslib?
Of all the numerous monikers on this thread, I was the only one who fit the description of a stalker right? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.