Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256280 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
blackwidow:

They are the same. Stop trying to create a problem where none exists.
Look at the eyes and chin those are two different babies....both are very beautiful but not the same.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Eustachio:

True.. Her off points cracks me up like All4naija's "Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa." gringrin
Yes I miss her too grin and you too,I know you are angry with her for saying you got on her nerves...she is sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Truly she is the reason i haven't left this thread yet. I just love her, even when she talks off point at times, she's still hilarious.
#FreeDecanta grin
Awwww I miss her too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
blackwidow:

They are the same. Stop trying to create a problem where none exists.
I think she is right oo... lipsrsealed

But they are both cute babies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Awwww I miss her too

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Belovedd:

Have you ever seen a GUILTY looking baby?
Yes I have.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mehn, today's update dry o..

Midget Thandii1, Vampiress Ellab, thanks for the updates..

As this thread dry, can we have another round of Safarigirl vs Decanta? They are the real hotshots. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
I love predictions.

Can we please list the housemates up for eviction tomorrow and those that we think would be sent home?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
sholay2011:

I think she is right oo... lipsrsealed

But they are both cute babies. smiley
This is a credible site where millions of people come to read real updates and see real pictures.People like safarigirl are killing the credibility of the site .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
So when are Safarigirl and GHKWAME1 getting married?

I wan chop my portion of rice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
The pic Safarigirl posted is the same pic posted on Tayo's page on facebook.Don't get it twisted.She posted the right pic.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please whoz watching d extravanganza.....heard tayo was d lead singer 4 hez group....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Yes I miss her too grin and you too,I know you are angry with her for saying you got on her nerves...she is sorry.

Me ke? Mad at Decanta? cheesy NEVER!! I've NEVER been angry at her for ANY reason. We can't be on the same side all the time, it'll make the thread boring. We disagree to agree. Variety, they say, is the spice of life. Tell her I miss her too, and I'm sorry. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
sholay2011:
I love predictions.

Can we please list the housemates up for eviction tomorrow and those that we think would be sent home?

Lead the way.
- What are your thoughts on the fates of the nominees?
- Who do you think will get what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cestmoi1:
The pic Safarigirl posted is the same pic posted on Tayo's page on facebook.Don't get it twisted.

Don't mind decanlie...he likes creating a fight where dere shldnt....ithnk he luvs it sef......iguess he has a dna scanner....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:
So tayo was once involved in an accident, sleeping behind wheels. He said he was taken to hospital, got some treatment and did not pay a cent. The car he was driving was written off, and he did not pay a cent. All this he says its possible because of good SA government. Is he saying this to get some SA votes or he is being honest?
Waz dis one saying? Na wa for U

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cestmoi1:
The pic Safarigirl posted is the same pic posted on Tayo's page on facebook.Don't get it twisted.
And that page has credibility?
The same page that called someone monkey2?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

This is a credible site where millions of people come to read real updates and see real pictures.People like safarigirl are killing the credibility of the site .
Haba! Come on! Safarigirl has made (and is still making) this thread (inadvertently this site) worth the whole drama (along with you and others).

I may not be her biggest fan, but she means well.

Credibility of this site ke? Lol...you sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
olegunner:

Don't mind decanlie...he likes creating a fight where dere shldnt....ithnk he luvs it sef......iguess he has a dna scanner....
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

Lead the way.
- What are your thoughts on the fates of the nominees?
- Who do you think will get what?
You again...okay na.

Well, I can't remember all the housemates up for eviction. Please, list them for me. And I will start.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
sholay2011:

You again...okay na.

Well, I can't remember all the housemates up for eviction. Please, list them for me. And I will start.. wink

Prezzo
Thami
Morris
Kevin
Tatiana
Cleo
Liziwe
Mimi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yiwal abi na decanta, u just love controversy. I love u thou, no homo. And labelladame saying u havn't seen d pics circulate on twitter, dat pics was posted dis evening on twitter by one of tayo's best friend(tamar, @realtamar is her handle). Safarigirl might have bn wrong on many occasions, bt she was spot on wit dis. Abi tayo is too rude, arrogant, disrespectful and ugli to have such a cute babygringringringrin. Like it or hate it, na ajani pikin be dat.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

And that page has credibility?
The same page that called someone monkey2?
Oh yea? Reallllyyyyy? Thought you confirmed the credibility of the Admin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

Prezzo
Thami
Morris
Kevin
Tatiana
Cleo
Liziwe
Mimi

gringringrin Two of you are like Munya and Uti. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

Prezzo
Thami
Morris
Kevin
Tatiana
Cleo
Liziwe
Mimi
Thanks bro.

The evicted ones should be: spade, shovel, cutlass...and spade. undecided

On a serious note, I was serious with my request naa. Abeg list them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
shegxi:
Yiwal abi na decanta, u just love controversy. I love u thou, no homo. And labelladame saying u havn't seen d pics circulate on twitter, dat pics was posted dis evening on twitter by one of tayo's best friend(tamar, @realtamar is her handle). Safarigirl might have bn wrong on many occasions, bt she was spot on wit dis. Abi tayo is too rude, arrogant, disrespectful and ugli to have such a cute babygringringringrin. Like it or hate it, na ajani pikin be dat.
Those two babies are not the same ....anybody with an eye can clearly see it.And stop calling me decanta my name is yiwal.And the two babies are both gorgeous anyone that is his is good but those two babies are not the same .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
shegxi:
abeg free me i just saw it now sorrrrry oooo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cestmoi1:

Oh yea? Reallllyyyyy? Thought you confirmed the credibility of the Admin.
Did I?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
To make things more easier for the profilers, here are the two pics juxtaposed for easy deciphering.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1902929_akt_jpeg3961c98978cbf4f15a96c481b681208a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1903014_img20141129164739_png45aa79151c9248b7762a056bdb04fa06

To solve this case, link to the two pics' sources will be appreciated.

Spade, help out with links.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
sholay2011:

Thanks bro.

The evicted ones should be: spade, shovel, cutlass...and spade. undecided

On a serious note, I was serious with my request naa. Abeg list them.

In other words, you haven't been voting?
Okay, the real nominees are:

Ellah
Goitse
Idris
JJ
Sheillah
Sipe
Tayo
Trezagah

Five might bite it tomorrow, leaving us with a Top Seven.
What are your predictions?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Diamond and Kcee just won awards at the CHOMVA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

She can invite JJ, kids will think he's one of their own. A child prodigy.

Reminds me of when I went with my sister's son to the shop one day. On the way to the shop we passed a smoking midget. I don't know if my nephew never saw a midget before because he kept pulling at me, telling me to look at the smoking "child". I believe he expected me to go off & scold "the child" the same way I do with them when they're up to no good lol. You know how kids like to report & get satisfaction when someone else is on the receiving end of a shouting smiley

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.