Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248598 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

That's some mix up dear check wella grin

I know you like a pastor knows his bible. grin

I've already seen this your pic around May this year. I've seen another pic you uploaded wearing a brown gown in front an entrance/veranda or something. Trust me, I know about your moniker before you joined this thread. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
The way I shall be dancing tonight by 8pm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hi cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
v24m:

Mba kwa Safari.....Tayo called JJ a bastard.

Though Jj is wrong bringing in Tayo's child into the matter. Tayo needs to learn to control his mouth.

His words are usually hurtful. E get as you go insult person without being verbally abusive and the person will go home and think of their life.
JJ should have called Tayo a b*stard as well. The lowest thing one can do is to bring in an innocent baby into a tiff.

If I insult anyone, I expect you to insult me in return, don't bring family into it. Nothing like mba here if you called me a b*stard and I reply that your unborn child is a b*stard, I doubt you'll take lying down.

You don't bring baies into stuff like that. Babies, aged people and dead/unborn people are NO-GO areas in any verbal war

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
yeah, that's how they dance, the "dance of shame" in my village...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

u no sabi dance sef grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
JJ should have called Tayo a b*stard as well. The lowest thing one can do is to bring in an innocent baby into a tiff.

If I insult anyone, I expect you to insult me in return, don't bring family into it. Nothing like mba here if you called me a b*stard and I reply that your unborn child is a b*stard, I doubt you'll take lying down.

You don't bring baies into stuff like that. Babies, aged people and dead/unborn people are NO-GO areas in any verbal war
Exactly what was on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
X up people, jst came back 4rm sambisa forest. Went huntin 4 shekau wit a tooth-pick,....... didn't go as planed tho.

Nw am here to mark my presence to dis epic finale. Aint missin it 4 sh*t!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abeg, how much be the money wey Tayo win yesterday. Please don't say what you read on Nairaland. I want authentic information. I just like to know worse case scenario for my guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:

Lol...let papaT wiin 1st...patience... grin
ehen, you better don't run oh..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:

Hahaha. You've never involved family members in your insults before?

Insulting is not a game, there are no rules, the only thing that stops some people from taking it too far is their own moral compass. You can't dictate how people should respond to your insults, sorry. You live by your rules & everyone else have their own set of rules, pretty much very different from yours.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Some people sha get death wish. He and Klaar Klaar go know, make dem land first

Nothing go happen joor...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:
Abeg, how much be the money wey Tayo win yesterday. Please don't say what you read on Nairaland. I want authentic information. I just like to know worse case scenario for my guy.

$100,000
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:

But when you cussed Ghkwame1's mother in a personal tiff between you two, you forgot aged people are no-go areas in ANY verbal war? You only took an exception when he called you a bytch. undecided JJ and Tayo are wrong!! When you call me a bastard, you insult my parents and I'll insult your family if I could. Stop making excuses for Tayo, it's getting stale!! Both committed the SAME crime!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Insulting is not a game, there are no rules, the only thing that stops some people from taking it too far is their own moral compass. You can't dictate how people should respond to your insults, sorry. You live by your rules & everyone else have their own set of rules, pretty much very different from yours.

Exactly!! When Klarklar told Tayo that the 'stretch marks' line was way too harsh, he replied "you know when one is angry, he says a lot of things he doesn't mean to." So Saf telling us that JJ took it too far after Tayo insulted his family by calling him a bastàrd, is total BS!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:

Why should Tayo call JJ a Bastard in the 1st place?? Why??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Exactly...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

Exactly!! When Klarklar told Tayo that the 'stretch marks' line was way too harsh, he replied "you know when one is angry, he says a lot of things he doesn't mean to." So Saf telling us that JJ that he took it too far after Tayo insulted his family by calling a bastàrd, is total BS!!

She's hilarious with the double standards that shift shape whenever it is convenient for her "argument".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

But when you cussed Ghkwame1's mother in a personal tiff between you two, you forgot aged people are no-go areas in ANY verbal war? You only took an exception when he called you a bytch. undecided JJ and Tayo are wrong!! When you call me a bastard, you insult my parents and I'll insult your family if I could. Stop making excuses for Tayo, it's getting stale!! Both committed the SAME crime!!

Bless you boku boku this Sunday Afternoon
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Bless you boku boku this Sunday Afternoon

For biased people like Safari, admitting the truth is the ACTUAL NO-GO area for them. Even when the voting is OVER, Safari is still whipping up biased defense for her rep. Mtcheeewww!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
ellab:

$100,000
Abeg state your source.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:
@Agbgift1 happy birthday in arrears!! U a lawyer?? I sight u counsel! grin
Thanks dear.
Yes i am . Almost 4 year at the Bar.
My learned counsel i sight you too wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
yeah, that's how they dance, the "dance of shame" in my village...
Lol so you are saying my son Akintoye will not win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lolababe331e: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Both parties are to blame but it's understandable they are under tension and we all say things to hurt the other party in an argument. It's almost over so no big deal.

Tayo will soon collect his cheque grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Lol so you are saying my son Akintoye will not win?
is there anybody with the name "akintoye" in the bba house?, naaa, I don't think so

how will your son win when he not competing?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Biko who dey follow Vendaboyhuli on twirra-ville...what's his prediction so far??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
If you know you wont be able to withstand todays finals, please stay off and switch off your tv. Its better you here the news from Bush radio.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
is there anybody with the name "akintoye" in the bba house?, naaa, I don't think so

how will your son win when he not competing?
Am so happy you are talking to me again,we were making so much progress as friends ....then all of a sudden you are back to hating me again. Am hurt ( crying)
My little puppy Dan grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:
If you know you wont be able to withstand todays finals, please stay off and switch off your tv. Its better you here the news from Bush radio.
Nothing will happen wey never happen before
Tayo will either win or lose
It won't kill him and it won't kill me either
( sips tayo's tears)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
But what is this world coming to? How can someone like JJ, born troway, omo ale oshi open his gutter mouth to call Baby Toye a b*stard?

Make nobody just tell Tayo that one when e comot, because JJ go turn dead body if Tayo catch am
You're being insensitive. Did you choose to ignore the fact that Tayo called him a Bastarrrdd first or you didn't watch that part

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Fkhalifa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
This night many hearts go dey shake like person wey won go watch final result on notice board.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:

But you involved GHKWAME's Mom when he called you a bitttch

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.