Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248543 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Babybearhug:

Tayo's main problem is that he's not a good listener. If he listens more he'll learn more. Uti and King kong came from outside and advised him but he didn't listen. Do I dare mention he has a complex too? I sure hope he takes something away this experience, not just biggy's money.

GOD BLESS U...

I Noticed That Too... Uti Was Giving Him Clues But He Wasnt Paying Attention
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

U Never Follow Person Fight B4 Nii? U Na Saint ?

The Brother Is Too Emotional - The Flipside Is Anger - That Is To Say, Things Dey Quickly Pain Am.

The Nigger Moments Starring Tayo AKT Nigga grin
yeah that's true...I think he's weak and thus sees every faceoff as an intimidation.

other than that...he is a likeable person. I think if anyone understands him best, its mambee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
The chase thread as at last year, stretched a whooping 80 pages and some posts just on the day of the finale alone..

Dannyxy made the first post on August25th at exactly 12:00am, somewhere on Page 1593 . Then ledi ended the sad day with her post at 11:59pm...

1593 to 1674... Dammmn..

Ok. It may also interest you guys to know that the first post of Today, another finale started at that same 12:00am. If not for waxdude, the same Dannyxy would have started this years page again (which wouldn't have been good) . Waxdude was just a minute ahead. ### breathing heavily###

Hmmmn.. ##sips dan brown water##

Screen shot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
***sigh*** It all happened like it was yesterday. .

Previously on Big Brother.....

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

This one still dey dream. grin

No we are not.. cry

Lmao. My guy spirit weak.

My guy never still recover.. grin

Lol.. kpele

Haha! But surprisingly, on my part, I wasn't even shocked or sad.
I said it about a month before the finale that he didn't deserve to win, even though I was going to cast it all aside and do the much I could for him.

However, the REAL surprise was the fact that he didn't even make the Top3!! shocked
OGA! shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
yeah he's a very bad listener...I see him as someone that dosent take advice...I can work with that, if u have had to struggle alone all your life .

yes I saw the video of uti and Kong...and that's what actually made me ask this question

Abeg that one no be excuse joor...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

Fùck off my mention and channel your hypocrisy towards Shortpistol, you must be mistaking my moniker for hers. Two of us never had such discussions.

Practice you hypocrisy hemaphrodite.

U Say?? LMAO

You R Definitely Worse Than Tayo... Make I No Hear Say U Crticise Am O Cos U Dey Throw Tantrum On-line Over Someone U Barely Know Misquoting U,If Say Na 4 Real Life Nnko U 4 Break Bottle 4 My Head? ...Kids....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

I know you like a pastor knows his bible. grin

I've already seen this your pic around May this year. I've seen another pic you uploaded wearing a brown gown in front an entrance/veranda or something. Trust me, I know about your moniker before you joined this thread. wink

Then it official you are a stalker of life cheesy cheesy

Well I still maintain I'm not Aitee1 wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

Ksslib u no well... cheesy cheesy, mehnnnn the chase break plenty hearts, my cousin dt has been screamin dt dillish wil b d winner was making it worse...laughin all thru d show nd u need see d way she dey yab Melvin ehhh...forkadict sef been dey learn work compared to her
Lol. Me sef I no believe wetin I hear as Ik call Melvin. Hopefully, today go different. .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Babybearhug:

Tayo's main problem is that he's not a good listener. If he listens more he'll learn more. Uti and King kong came from outside and advised him but he didn't listen. Do I dare mention he has a complex too? I sure hope he takes something away this experience, not just biggy's money.
....I don't think he has a complex problem. It's what a dose of pride does to man(In my church today, we dissected pride to it's last piece, sermon is still fresh). People who fail repeatedly to take advice, be it good or bad. I want to be forced to believe it's the aura in the house(despite having Uti and Kong speaking directly and indirectly to him). But definitely, the lad has a lot to learn. I sincerely believe this 63days would open his mind to a whole lot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
ksslib lmao, last year was bad, mrhnn,, I have prepared myself this year though, biggie ain't taking me unawares, impossible...

hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
Na so. Last week alone was tense, no to even mention today . Make we dey see first sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
JJ looks fit but his height is an advantage for a dude like tayo.

let's not derail...what do u think of him and always getting in a fight.what was the problem?

He has complex issues...simple. He doesn't like listening to people HE FEELS HE'S BETTER THAN and I think it's going to get worse with his BBA FAME...we learn everyday even from the dumbest person, that's another reason the suckers make fun of him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

U Say?? LMAO

You R Definitely Worse Than Tayo... Make I No Hear Say U Crticise Am O Cos U Dey Throw Tantrum On-line Over Someone U Barely Know Misquoting U,If Say Na 4 Real Life Nnko U 4 Break Bottle 4 My Head? ...Kids....

Eustachio, my brother, should we expect a 6938-word reply from you soon?

I need to know this so I can BAIL before it happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

You are right. Mine was 2010 April set. I attended Abuja campus. What about you?
Abuja too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

I said it about a month before the finale that he didn't deserve to win, even though I was going to cast it all aside and do the much I could for him.

However, the REAL surprise was the fact that he didn't even make the Top3!! shocked
OGA! shocked grin
You sabi hide your feelings. You don program your emotions in pyhton, so it didnt come a surprise. grin

By the way, I think there was this post on that day in which you acted shocked. Might be wrong though. I don forget.

Did the cookie/ cache work?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Eustachio, my brother, should we expect a 6,938-word reply from you soon?

Too late.

As I speak, hes already drafting a reply on Msword.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abuja and Lagos will be hosting Tayo once his interviews are done. Am definitely going to be there grin especially if he wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Eustachio, my brother, should we expect a 6938-word reply from you soon?

What are your feelings for tonight?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

You are right. Mine was 2010 April set. I attended Abuja campus. What about you?

iphie25:

Abuja too grin

....all these our lawyers. Please I have some people to sue on this thread for defamation of character, disturbing the peace & charming the minds to instigate hate grin. Hope I won't pay through my nose ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
Abuja and Lagos will be hosting Tayo once his interviews are done. Am definitely going to be there grin especially if he wins.

Even if he comes to my building...i no go go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

No we are not.. cry

Lol.. kpele

Mehn the thing shock me last year. I thought I was dreaming when ik called out Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

However, the REAL surprise was the fact that[b] he didn't even make the Top3[/b]!! shocked
OGA! shocked grin
evn Melvin himself was shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Macky2 raps well....Idris though...LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

He has complex issues...simple. He doesn't like listening to people HE FEELS HE'S BETTER THAN and I think it's going to get worse with his BBA FAME...we learn everyday even from the dumbest person, that's another reason the suckers make fun of him.
Spot on. Couldn't have said it better. You live and learn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:
....I don't think he has a complex problem. It's what a dose of pride does to man(In my church today, we dissected pride to it's last piece, sermon is still fresh). People who fail repeatedly to take advice, be it good or bad. I want to be forced to believe it's the aura in the house(despite having Uti and Kong speaking directly and indirectly to him). But definitely, the lad has a lot to learn. I sincerely believe this 63days would open his mind to a whole lot

Is Ego The Same Thing As Pride - I Don't Think So

He Has A Huge Ego - Not Proud

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
The chase thread as at last year, stretched a whooping 80 pages and some posts just on the day of the finale alone..

Dannyxy made the first post on August25th at exactly 12:00am, somewhere on Page 1593 . Then ledi ended the sad day with her post at 11:59pm...

1593 to 1674... Dammmn..

Ok. It may also interest you guys to know that the first post of Today, another finale started at that same 12:00am. If not for waxdude, the same Dannyxy would have started this years page again (which wouldn't have been good) . Waxdude was just a minute ahead. ### breathing heavily###

Hmmmn.. ##sips dan brown water##

Screen shot
u sef....didn't evn notice d time..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Is Ego The Same Thing As Pride - I Don't Think So

He Has A Huge Ego - Not Proud
Smh sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Abeg that one no be excuse joor...
but that's the only excuse I can think of ...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

No we are not.. cry

Lol.. kpele

Bwahahaahahaah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Previously on Big Brother. .....

Mellishain moment. ... grin

DILLISH:
just say the 3 letter word coward

. www.nairaland.com/attachments/1269329_557436_10151638569828811_1226533939_n_jpg6c674d9622589042721d5833daff7176

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

No we are not.. cry

Lol.. kpele

grin oooo.d heartburn wey catch me dat day no funny at alll. chai. I ve prepared ma heart for dis Nyt. all is well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

You sabi hide your feelings. You don program your emotions in pyhton, so it didnt come a surprise. grin

By the way, I think there was this post on that day in which you acted shocked. Might be wrong though. I don forget.

Did the cookie/ cache work?

grin Ha. Me? But I been dey tell una since say I no dey feel dat our brother Melvin. And it got worse after Maria was evicted, because I felt his only chance at becoming an entertainer had just been booted out.
The guy fall my hand bigtime when im begin dey talk dat im nonsense "I love every housemate" rubbish, as well as the style wey im take avoid every form of drama. I come begin dey ask myself, at a point, whether this guy even sabi wetin Big Brother na all about, and I even begin dey wonder whether the guy dey intentionally do that rubbish.
Impact, zero. Diary sessions, FAIL.
Soon my curiousity turned to outright anger. And the fact that his extremists no wan gree Elikem (a guy who really deserved his spot in that game) to rest, come vex me more.
You remember that day I made that rant about Melvin being a "Baba Go Slow" wey even Safari come dey tell me say she go prefer make people like me no even vote Melvin again sef grin

On the cookie/cache problem: I don clear am, and e never happen so far. But I still dey on the lookout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.