Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248696 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Hahaha. You've never involved family members in your insults before?

Insulting is not a game, there are no rules, the only thing that stops some people from taking it too far is their own moral compass. You can't dictate how people should respond to your insults, sorry. You live by your rules & everyone else have their own set of rules, pretty much very different from yours.

Don't Change That Post O...^

Did Anyone Remember ShortpistolZa Accusing Tayo For Saying He Will Murder Macky2? And How She Brought It Up As A Defence In The Three Stooges Case Now She Says It's Ok By This Post Cos According To Her ..." You live by your rules & everyone else have their own set of rules, pretty much very different from yours."

Epic Hypocrisy. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

Thanks dear.
Yes i am . Almost 4 year at the Bar.
My learned counsel i sight you too wink
wink means am ur senior o...by months I guess coz. I just clocked 4years on d 30th of Nov...seems like u went to NLS in 2010 May when my set went for attachment?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tayo to MamBea after eating
Thank you very much for the food
May God bless you
May you marry your own husband

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Zellie:
You're being insensitive. Did you choose to ignore the fact that Tayo called him a Bastarrrdd first or you didn't watch that part
You dey mind her?

I wonder what she would do if anybody apart from Tayo wins.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
***sigh*** It all happened like it was yesterday. .

Previously on Big Brother.....

Kslib:
Envelope od misery has been handed to ik..
Melvin Is oooouuuuuuut!!

waxdude:
Melvin Is out

mykali:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MELVIN OUT

DELISH DON WIN AM OOOOO

teeawaii:
Melvin is out!ahhhhh
dani1luv:
MELVIN shocked

favoredgal:
Wow! Our naija juju no work o

ellab:
Melvin out...Jesuuuu christi
Hahahaha..

njokusboy:
Whaaaaaat.... Not melvin

Lmao.

dominique:
Its a lie!!! shocked

Dilish don win

suze:
its a lie, melvin is out!!!
Hahahaha..

mystikal:
jesus wept, shocking.

up elikem
chrisdestiny:
Melvin is out!! Unbelievable

StateOfMind:
This is laughable...lmao
See her mouth. . angry

Kslib:
i don diiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
Wooow!! Melvin we still love you..
Lwkmd

mariong:
This is not happening.
This one still dey dream. grin

lolaluv1:
Are you freaking kidding me!
No we are not.. cry

AndrERush:
Abeg I can't post pictures anymore. The fork
Lmao. My guy spirit weak.

alekside:
Upon all our "Angola will do this, Uganda will do that...". God dey sha!

Dannyxy:
Taaaaa,i am stil shocked
My guy never still recover.. grin

njokusboy:
BBA the chase has broken my heart...

Lol.. kpele

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
My goodness. .did KlarrKlarr wash his hands before killing that food?? This guy and food
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Payback Prank

The end is indeed here and how better to start off the morning with some noise? The day started off with a prank for the Three Suckers and a shocking altercation between Tayo and two members of the Three Suckers – Nhlanhla and JJ.

Earlier in the week, JJ and Nhlanhla had neatly pranked the hotshots by carrying their bags outside whilst they slept. The rest of the hotshots woke up only to be startled by the sudden disappearance of their bags. They all wondered what had happened and even considered if it may have not been one of Biggie's pranks.

This morning, in retaliation to the prank, the rest of the housemates carefully orchestrated a prank on the Three Suckers. A mixture of eggs, couscous and flour was poured over the boys, pulling them quickly out of bed and into the shower!

After the pay-back prank, Nhlanhla said that their prank was better than the one pulled on them but what really set Tayo on fire, was a comment that JJ passed which he admitted to have not clearly heard but hated that he said anything behind his back. JJ insisted that he was neither talking about him or to him.

Tayo went over to the shower where the boys were cleaning themselves up. He shouted and pointed fingers at JJ, threatening that if he dare repeated the things he said to him inside Biggie's house, outside of the house, he would deal with him decisively as he would not have any protection – no Biggie and no cameras. Perhaps JJ needed to consider bodyguards!

JJ kept telling Tayo that everyone was witnessing who he really was and urged him to continue with his insults and threats. And Tayo did not disappoint! We wondered if the Nigerian model was not simply anxious about the finale show and at least hoped that he was not serious about doing damage to JJ and Nhlanhla after the show.

What did you think about the morning drama and Tayo's threats?
#stolen#

The only thing that pained me here, is the eggs and flour they wasted, which would have been used in making pancakes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Good morning people and happy sunday to y'all....well its 2day..those goin to church put tayo in ur prayers cos he need to win dis nd as a Nigerian I want him to win it grin grin(decanta dnt say anytyn wink )..but while d winner will be announced 2day I beg der should be a standby Doc here because e no go eazy for sum pple go be, jst like ma guy njokusboy said 'uwa nka sef' lolz........

S/O to my pple safarigirl(babe we no dey gree),forkadict( we stil hv a deal).ksslib,decanta(my wahala girl), thandii1 (ore mi), sugarcoconut(nwa oma),Eustachio (nwanem nwoke smiley ),njokusboy, spade(correct guy), cutemii,shortpistolZa(mi SA amiga wink)tunbebes(8:30pm it is), tabh( where u dey?)andrerush, sholay2011,lertee(our new iyawo in d house..congrats) iyawotm nd harel (please try show here today ohh)librate, drahmah,theAmaka, gogetta,nigeriangirl,forwetinnah, reincarnated,quantumphysics, dre11,worldpeace,ninnyanny,agbgift,ghkwame1........y'all enjoy ur day smiley

lmao

Shout out to you too bro.

We go jam for that bar 8:30 pm abi?

I never forget.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Zellie:
But you involved GHKWAME's Mom when he called you a bitttch
Don't you know her second name is hypocrite?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

No we are not.. cry

Lol.. kpele
Ksslib u no well... cheesy cheesy, mehnnnn the chase break plenty hearts, my cousin dt has been screamin dt dillish wil b d winner was making it worse...laughin all thru d show nd u need see d way she dey yab Melvin ehhh...forkadict sef been dey learn work compared to her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

No we are not.. cry

Lol.. kpele
lwkmd lwtmb.... Lord help us
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
ehen, you better don't run oh..
I better not o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

But when you cussed Ghkwame1's mother in a personal tiff between you two, you forgot aged people are no-go areas in ANY verbal war? You only took an exception when he called you a bytch. undecided JJ and Tayo are wrong!! When you call me a bastard, you insult my parents and I'll insult your family if I could. Stop making excuses for Tayo, it's getting stale!! Both committed the SAME crime!!

Agreed... Inasmuch As What JJ Said Was Wrong - Tayo Too Has A Knack For Verbal Assault Either Justifiable Or Otherwise, They Both Need 2 Work On Their Weaknesses - Nobody Holy Pass
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Am so happy you are talking to me again,we were making so much progress as friends ....then all of a sudden you are back to hating me again. Am hurt ( crying)
My little puppy Dan grin
drama queen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

So You Too Telling Me Tayo Siad He'll Murder Macky2 Is BS

Practise What U Preach Woman.

Fùck off my mention and channel your hypocrisy towards Shortpistol, you must be mistaking my moniker for hers. Two of us never had such discussions.

Practice you hypocrisy hemaphrodite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
ksslib lmao, last year was bad, mrhnn,, I have prepared myself this year though, biggie ain't taking me unawares, impossible...

hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
but tayo sha... I decided to watch the ''conflict'' video selection from BBa website and ah...out of 15videos, tayo was the LEADactor in 13 of em

he virtually has fought with everybody in that house. How come?, what do u guys think was the problem? or was it a strategy to disqualify him (u know strike things if he responds back physically)?knowing Nigerians are a treat all seasons so far

I hope this is not him in the real world otherwise such people hmmmm...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
drama queen!
Hug?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
ksslib lmao, last year was bad, mrhnn,, I have prepared myself this year though, biggie ain't taking me unawares, impossible...

hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
That's the spirit my son.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
When your sister commandeers the remote control in the name of searching for Timaya's - sanko song...and none of your guys want to 'hunting'....guess I'd be here all day....a proper sunday nuisance
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:

wink means am ur senior o...by months I guess coz. I just clocked 4years on d 30th of Nov...seems like u went to NLS in 2010 May when my set went for attachment?
You are right. Mine was 2010 April set. I attended Abuja campus. What about you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
but tayo sha... I decided to watch the ''conflict'' video selection from BBa website and ah...out of 15videos, tayo was the LEADactor in 13 of em

he virtually has fought with everybody in that house. How come?, what do u guys think was the problem? or was it a strategy to disqualify him (u know strike things if he responds back physically)?knowing Nigerians are a treat all seasons so far

Woh, for real life he can't try it. Even the JJ wey him dey warn go beat am wella *i remember how JJ wrestled Elikem to the ground* ...na Tayo use him mouth talk say na only mouth him strong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:

U Never Follow Person Fight B4 Nii? U Na Saint ?

The Brother Is Too Emotional - The Flipside Is Anger - That Is To Say, Things Dey Quickly Pain Am.

The Nigger Moments Starring Tayo AKT Nigga grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:

Tayo's main problem is that he's not a good listener. If he listens more he'll learn more. Uti and King kong came from outside and advised him but he didn't listen. Do I dare mention he has a complex too? I sure hope he takes something away this experience, not just biggy's money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Hahahaha..

Lmao.

Hahahaha..

See her mouth. . angry

Lwkmd

No we are not.. cry

Lol.. kpele

Kikikikiki. Njokusboy's though. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Woh, for real life he can't try it. Even the JJ wey him dey warn go beat am wella *i remember how JJ wrestled Elikem to the ground* ...na Tayo use him mouth talk say na only mouth him strong.
JJ will kill tayo.......the only guy tayo can beat in that house in a fair fight would be idris.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tune into DStv Africa Magic channel 198 at 18:00
CAT to watch the red carpet show before the explosive
finale on DStv Africa Magic channel 150 at 19:00 fo the
emotional two hour finale of Big Brother Hotshots to find
out who Africa has chosen as their Hotshot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

JJ Looks Like Someone That Might Be Good In Combat. Na The Zimbabwean Army The Guy suppose Dey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

JJ looks fit but his height is an advantage for a dude like tayo.

let's not derail...what do u think of him and always getting in a fight.what was the problem?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

JJ Looks Like Someone That Might Be Good In Combat. Na The Zimbabwean Army The Guy suppose Dey

gringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Babybearhug:

Tayo's main problem is that he's not a good listener. If he listens more he'll learn more. Uti and King kong came from outside and advised him but he didn't listen. Do I dare mention he has a complex too? I sure hope he takes something away this experience, not just biggy's money.
yeah he's a very bad listener...I see him as someone that dosent take advice...I can work with that,if u have had to struggle alone all your life .

yes I saw the video of uti and Kong...and that's what actually made me ask this question

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.