Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258762 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Eustachio, my brother, should we expect a 6938-word reply from you soon?

I need to know this so I can BAIL before it happens.

U No Well grin One Of Those Things... Another Thing Tayo Needs 2Learn Is - Not Everyone Will Like U, Accept That Fact And Move On *sighs*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Even if he comes to my building...i no go go.
Uti will be there too....you can't pass up such a huge opportunity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
JJ should have called Tayo a b*stard as well. The lowest thing one can do is to bring in an innocent baby into a tiff.

If I insult anyone, I expect you to insult me in return, don't bring family into it. Nothing like mba here if you called me a b*stard and I reply that your unborn child is a b*stard, I doubt you'll take lying down.

You don't bring baies into stuff like that. Babies, aged people and dead/unborn people are NO-GO areas in any verbal war

Says @Safarigirl the author of the book titled 'The rules of any verbal war'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
Previously on Big Brother. .....

Mellishain moment. ... grin

. www.nairaland.com/attachments/1269329_557436_10151638569828811_1226533939_n_jpg6c674d9622589042721d5833daff7176
Melvin was just a waste of handsomeness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

What are your feelings for tonight?

A housemate will win the show. The End.

grin

Abeg, I'm not brave enough to make predictions for tonight, biko.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
sholay2011:

Smh sad

I Don't Get U Expatiate... U Know There Is Little I Could Read To That Emoticon
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

grin Ha. Me? But I been dey tell una since say I no dey feel dat our brother Melvin. And it got worse after Maria was evicted, because I felt his only chance at becoming an entertainer had just been booted out.
The guy fall my hand bigtime when im begin dey talk dat im nonsense "I love every housemate" rubbish, as well as the style wey im take avoid every form of drama. I come begin dey ask myself, at a point, whether this guy even sabi wetin Big Brother na all about, and I even begin dey wonder whether the guy dey intentionally do that rubbish.
Impact, zero. Diary sessions, FAIL.
Soon my curiousity turned to outright anger. And the fact that his extremists no wan gree Elikem (a guy who really deserved his spot in that game) to rest, come vex me more.
You remember that day I made that rant about Melvin being a "Baba Go Slow" wey even Safari come dey tell me say she go prefer make people like me no even vote Melvin again sef grin

On the cookie/cache problem: I don clear am, and e never happen so far. But I still dey on the lookout.
But what are your thoughts tonight... You are usually very insightful.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

A housemate will win the show. The End.

grin

Abeg, I'm not brave enough to make predictions for tonight, biko.
Say your top three.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Hahaha. You've never involved family members in your insults before?

Insulting is not a game, there are no rules, the only thing that stops some people from taking it too far is their own moral compass. You can't dictate how people should respond to your insults, sorry. You live by your rules & everyone else have their own set of rules, pretty much very different from yours.

God bless you for this.

I already responded along this line before seeing this post of yours.

@Safari girl just sits in her beer parlor and drafts the rules of verbal engagement and puts her own stamp of authenticity on it. And she expects it to be binding on everybody. LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
ellab:

$100,000

Wrong. Last time I checked, there was no cash value attached to the ONE ambassadorship.

You could go on tour with a world star and what what what but no cash attached to the position.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by djwinnie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
My Predictiion tonyt

1st- macky2

2nd- tayo

3rd- idris

4th- sipe

5th- jj

6th -nlanla

7th- butterphly

8th- mam bea

let d bashing begin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Melvin was just a waste of handsomeness.
exactly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

evn Melvin himself was shocked grin

The guy na AKPA-AMU for thinking he was going to be handed 53 million naira for DELIBERATELY choosing to be a borite.
Idris' relationships were forced, but Melvin actually had girls in there waiting on him (Maria, Motamma, Pokello in the past, and shockingly, even Dillish), but he dulled himself for 91 solid days.
Beaurriful.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Is Ego The Same Thing As Pride - I Don't Think So

He Has A Huge Ego - Not Proud
...I think ego is still synonymous with pride....not a student of english, always open to corrections
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls how do I upload a video on nairaland?I have tried to attach a file but is not working.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
djwinnie:
My Predictiion tonyt

1st- macky2

2nd- tayo

3rd- idris

4th- sipe

5th- jj

6th -nlanla

7th- butterphly

8th- mam bea

let d bashing begin

My Prediction Will Be Similar To Yours But The Top 3 Will Be Tayo, Idris And Macky 2 - Tayo Wins
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Say your top three.

I pray it's Tayo, Idris and Macky2, in that order.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
As the moment of truth awaits us... I believe of the remaining contestants, Tayo, Idris and JJ deserve the prize most. However, I hope Tayo wins, by that BB will encourage future housemates to be livelier than we have this season. I also wish Tayo will spend part of his prize money to complete his education though as he appears not properly educated to me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:
...I think ego is still synonymous with pride....not a student of english, always open to corrections

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
Abuja and Lagos will be hosting Tayo once his interviews are done. Am definitely going to be there grin especially if he wins.
Who are hosting him in Abj?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by djwinnie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

My Prediction Will Be Similar To Yours But The Top 3 Will Be Tayo, Idris And Macky 2 - Tayo Wins
nooo nooi nooii macky2 wins stp bein sentimental!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Make I first down this orijin before I know wassup

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Who are hosting him in Abj?
People in Abuja I guess, I will only attend the one in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

I pray it's Tayo, Idris and Macky2, in that order.
Very safe and predictable choice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pride Is Based On Achievements e.g Remember The Time U Got Admission And Stopped Rolling Wiff Ur Friends Who We're Still Being Jambed? - That's Pride

Ego Is Just The Importance U Attach 2 Urself Not Based On What U Have Achieved Or What Qualities U Have - Like Very Few Seniors ( When I Was In The Boarding School) Will Take It Lightly With Anybody Stepping On Their Shoes/Socks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=Wyraciskyi post=28671527][/quote]..Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
ToyinDipo:
As the moment of truth awaits us... I believe of the remaining contestants, Tayo, Idris and JJ deserve the prize most. However, I hope Tayo wins, by that BB will encourage future housemates to be livelier than we have this season. I also wish Tayo will spend part of his prize money to complete his education though as he appears not properly educated to me. grin
U Don finish tayo...I will copy and paste this on tayo's Facebook page !
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Pride Is Based On Achievements e.g Remember The Time U Got Admission And Stopped Rolling Wiff Ur Friends Who We're Still Being Jambed? - That's Pride

Ego Is Just The Importance U Attach 2 Urself Not Based On What U Have Achieved Or What Qualities U Have - Like Very Few Seniors ( When I Was In The Boarding School) Will Take It Lightly With Anybody Stepping On The Shoes/Socks.
A lot of people mix up the two, being proud and being egotistic. Although pride can make one egotistic because of one's achievements/accomplishments, anyone that's forms pride due to an inflated ego will always look a fo.ol cos he has nothing to show. Which category Tayo falls in is subject to (bitter) debate. Where do you think?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
CircleOfWilis:

U Don finish tayo...I will copy and paste this on tayo's Facebook page !

Lool, no offence meant.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hi all... I haven't been in this forum at all this season. It was too boring to even be interested in chatting about it.

I am unfortunately working tonight, so will miss the finale, but just want to through my predictions in there (this is based on last week's voting results).

1. Tayo (I cannot stand this guy oh)
2. Idris (I am still praying that he wins, I love him)
3. Macky2
4. Nhlanhla (he will have his SA and Botswana)
5. MamBea (bcs I believe there are more people in Ghana than in Sipe's country, wherever that is)
6. JJ (bcs these Zimbabweans vote... i still can't figure out for the life of me where they get all this money)
7. Sipe (death)
8. Butterfly (she came out of her shell too late in the game. A shame bcs I've really enjoyed watching her this week)

Notice that I have absolutely nothing to say about Macky2.. and I did try to come up with something.

So........ may the best man (as in Idris) win :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
How una dey? I just come greet una for here....less than 2 hours till the finale.

S/O to Akshow ati DannyXY ati Ksslib, na we go dey dance by 7pm hopefully

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAGirl:
Hi all... I haven't been in this forum at all this season. It was too boring to even be interested in chatting about it.

I am unfortunately working tonight, so will miss the finale, but just want to through my predictions in there (this is based on last week's voting results).

1. Tayo (I cannot stand this guy oh)
2. Idris (I am still praying that he wins, I love him)
3. Macky2
4. Nhlanhla (he will have his SA and Botswana)
5. MamBea (bcs I believe there are more people in Ghana than in Sipe's country, wherever that is)
6. JJ (bcs these Zimbabweans vote... i still can't figure out for the life of me where they get all this money)
7. Sipe (death)
8. Butterfly (she came out of her shell too late in the game. A shame bcs I've really enjoyed watching her this week)

Notice that I have absolutely nothing to say about Macky2.. and I did try to come up with something.

So........ may the best man (as in Idris) win :-)

LOL....but how exactly is this based on last week's result? If it's any consolation, we can't stand the 3 eediots either.

This is not even a prediction sef, you shouldn't have wasted MB. Welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.