Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268251 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alusa looking human now...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
dhammyg:

I LIKE THAT GIRLsmiley
I WISH SHE WAS IN THE FINALEsad
yes ooo....love her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Shhh! grin
Eustachio, see am here:

The first post was from Russell, second post about Uduaghan was from Kslib, and the third post wassss... https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1485#17569873
grin

I've already googled it and waiting for Ksslib to deny it so that I quote the post for him. I knew you were right hence why I believed you after doubting it initially.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
trezzy baba and his bandana oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
treZ
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
See you later, guys. I need to turn OFF my TV and go eat, because, if dem announce the results while I never chop, and e no turn out favorable, I fit just bone food for the rest of the day grin

Soooo, BYE! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
paulinemimi:

Nawa oooh...#Heartbroken# already embarassed
Ndo biko.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
dhammyg:

LUCKY SHEILA
telling you...happy for her,she is a very good actress
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
dammyg319:
trezzy baba and his bandana oooo
...after I have warned him.....He still wants to go down the sisquo line. Still my man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

Chill... I was joking about the swing ishh but asides that, the way you jumped on forwetinnahs post cos saf made it look like only 3of us were real Tayo fans is so wrong. I mean, she has the right to S/O to whoever she deems fit, doesn't she? Why should it be an issue? Its none of my business though but I was somehow involved, thats why iam even talking about it. Didnt want to in the first place sef.

And for the records, ive had a disagreement about Tayo with her one certain time. Nobody is perfect but the way you handled safaris S/O is so wrong. No need to go into details, lets just leave it at that.

Ok, Apologies to you and Safarigirl. She did that same thing to me and Spade last year that why I explained it to Forwetinnah. Apologies once again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
aluta continua

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:
See you later, guys. I need to turn OFF my TV and go eat, because, if dem announce the results while I never chop, and e no turn out favorable, I fit just bone food for the rest of the day grin

Soooo, BYE! grin
me am so full...I can barely drive home
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kayworld26:
telling you...happy for her,she is a very good actress
Very....she will go places.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
dhammyg:
PROMISCOUS&LAFINGERcheesy

LAFINGER LOOKING GOODcheesy

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
lertee:

Thanks for the wishes guys...ire akari o

Congrats, dear. Trust it went splendid.

I just understood the "...making preparations" thingy yesterday. No vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
win or not guys...let the love continue...our boys has won halfway already OK
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ugly vimbai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Red Carpet yaff finish..final Diary session after the ad break
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Soooo, BYE! grin
Lol don't hold your breath..... I know the winner already.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
I m something tongue
grin grin grin brown ones o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Damn...my heart is pounding already

Can imagine what the housemates are going through now.#phew
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Soooo, BYE! grin
lol
guy, you nor get liver!!!!
lol...

Our rep don try,
at least if e nor win, e don earn himself something that will strategically surge forward his career!!! so no qualms!!!
even then self, #TAYOstillforthemulla#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Goitse

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pernethias and Laveda

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Congrats, dear. Trust it went splendid.
I just understood the "...making preparations" thingy yesterday. No vex.
Thanks dear,no mind me o...I was being discreet
Agbgift:

Iyawo lertee is back!
Congratulations dear. God Bless your union.

Amen sis.
Happy birthday in arrears..llnp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Very....she will go places.

Now you know...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Shhh! grin
Eustachio, see am here:

The first post was from Russell, second post about Uduaghan was from Kslib, and the third post wassss... https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1485#17569873
grin
You really didnt have to dig. You for keep am to yourself na. I believe there are many peeps here who could have, but didnt , cos the fun of it in the first place is the anonymity. And I didnt want people using the past to judge or attack them. Spade! Spade! How many times did I call you? angry angry

Russello and Safarigirl, abeg make una no vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Lol don't hold your breath..... I know the winner already.

You dont know nada...you just dey find mentions tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Now you know...
I've always known...this is not the first time I've said it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
our in law for DR

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You dont know nada...you just dey find mentions tongue
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
MamBea DS

How ru doing ahead of the eviction and what stands out ahead of the show
The Winner being announced and the way people are going to accept us out there

What is going thru your mind
The excitement, seeing friends and family, the fans, I am very excited very happy

How this experience has been for you and your last words
I have grown very much, met lovely people in the house, really impacted my life in a positive way, I have taken the positive things
Thanks for the opportunity to showcase my latent,many talented people out there are not being given opportunities
One would wanna give up in life but I never gave up and you gave me the platform to showcase myself
Words will never be enough to express how I feel
Best possible way to show my gratitude is to sew seeds in people's lives

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.