Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268246 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
sabinatu

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
sam

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Samantha

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

Safarigirl is not smilling. She already has her dance partners on ground. Sorry you arr not included cheesy

cheesy

Wooooow!! Desmond wants to work with my Sheillah on a movie, hopefully I get to see her soon

Mira and Luis on the red carpet all lovey dovey undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAGirl:
Hi all... I haven't been in this forum at all this season. It was too boring to even be interested in chatting about it.

I am unfortunately working tonight, so will miss the finale, but just want to through my predictions in there (this is based on last week's voting results).

1. Tayo (I cannot stand this guy oh)
2. Idris (I am still praying that he wins, I love him)
3. Macky2
4. Nhlanhla (he will have his SA and Botswana)
5. MamBea (bcs I believe there are more people in Ghana than in Sipe's country, wherever that is)
6. JJ (bcs these Zimbabweans vote... i still can't figure out for the life of me where they get all this money)
7. Sipe (death)
8. Butterfly (she came out of her shell too late in the game. A shame bcs I've really enjoyed watching her this week)

Notice that I have absolutely nothing to say about Macky2.. and I did try to come up with something.

So........ may the best man (as in Idris) win :-)

Kikikiki.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Frankie dey host show for lag 2Moro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Desmond. Elliot will be working with Sheila according to vimbai
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sheila looks good
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
so I guess Mira and Luis are an item .. they just shared a lovely kiss...cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
ellab:
sabinatu
keep the pics coming...

on my way home now...tonight gonna be a movie .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Frankie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
LUIS&MIRA LOOK STUNNINGsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
That Silly Arthur on the red Carpet

And then Mr Numbers

Next stop Goitse
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kayworld26:
Desmond. Elliot will be working with Sheila according to vimbai
LUCKY SHEILA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sheilah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Good morning people and happy sunday to y'all....well its 2day..those goin to church put tayo in ur prayers cos he need to win dis nd as a Nigerian I want him to win it grin grin

lertee(our new iyawo in d house..congrats) smiley

lmao

thandii1:

LMFA0. I just had to quote this, so i can always check back to have a good laugh.

And tf is aye le ni to tan? Is that how they speak yoruba in epe? tongue

Happy birthday to you barrister agbgift, wishing you many more beautiful years on earth. smiley

It's my girl lertee's day as well. Happy married life lertee, May God bless your union kiss kiss

Reincarnated:

See as u dey open pesin nyash...haba now. Anyway, i dont know how to really spell in Yoruba + why is it that its only you that will point it out? angry

AGBGIFT Happy Birthday dear. Hope you had a wonderful day
And Lertee, hmmm i sure say you dey enjoy that honeymoon right....about....now wink Happy Married Life dear.

Thanks for the wishes guys...ire akari o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vimbai...what I see when the mic hand moves.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lily

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
AWWWW MY GOITSEsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:

The last two posts are mine..

Shhh! grin
Eustachio, see am here:

The first post was from Russell, second post about Uduaghan was from Kslib, and the third post wassss... https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1485#17569873
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Those watching should feed those of us not watching with info. Aproko walker nor let me watch.

The thread don they use style full.
2nyt is going to be hot!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
goitse muah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Permutations and Laveda

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
goitse looking sweet
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
PROMISCOUS&LAFINGERcheesy

LAFINGER LOOKING GOODcheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
lertee:

Thanks for the wishes guys...ire akari o
Iyawo lertee is back!
Congratulations dear. God Bless your union.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

What are you talking about? My first guess was Spade and Andrerush. Spade said it's Saf and I agreed because he has googled it.
Chill... I was joking about the swing ishh but asides that, the way you jumped on forwetinnahs post cos saf made it look like only 3of us were real Tayo fans is so wrong. I mean, she has the right to S/O to whoever she deems fit, doesn't she? Why should it be an issue? Its none of my business though but I was somehow involved, thats why iam even talking about it. Didnt want to in the first place sef.

And for the records, ive had a disagreement about Tayo with her one certain time. Nobody is perfect but the way you handled safaris S/O is so wrong. No need to go into details, lets just leave it at that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mira and Luis

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
dammyg319:
goitse looking sweet
I LIKE THAT GIRLsmiley
I WISH SHE WAS IN THE FINALEsad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'd really like to have someone like safari girl be my friend. She is very loyal. I tend to be very outspoken and blunt in real life so I always need someone to stand up for me in public but reprimand me in private. If tayo were her friend in real life I guess that's what she will do. I love you safari girl. No Homo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
hehehe .....is that alusa sha....chai..looking good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Next Stop Alooser. ..looking different, he's lost weight

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.