Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258365 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
oh wtf...and I didn't even recall your monicker.

ONE is a charitable organisation but not without a financial background. they have staffs and offices they pay hugely for.

here are some of ONEs biggest donors:
America Movil
Anonymous
Willow Bay and Bob Iger
Bank of America
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Bloomberg Philanthropies
Bono
Howard G. Buffett Foundation
Cargill
Caterpillar Foundation
Coatue Foundation
The Comic Relief Foundation
Richard Constant
John and Ann Doerr
Tony Elumelu Foundation
Tom Freston
Fund for Policy Reform
Anna Getty
Theresia Gouw
Debbie and Allen Grubman
The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Mellody Hobson and George Lucas
Paul Tudor Jones
Barbara and Roy March
Paddy McKillen
New Venture Fund
Nokia
Denis O’Brien
Omidyar Network
Open Society Foundations
The Peter G. Peterson Foundation
Ronald O. Perelman
Sheryl Sandberg and Dave Goldberg
Sherwood Foundation
Universal Music Group International
Wasserman Foundation
Wenner Media

So?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
forkadict:

I am from Niger Republic and I wonder what nationality had got to do with your folly.

A word of advice for you tonydi.ck. Don't go about argueing on issues you have no clue about. I guess what happened to you on one of your blow j.ob missions was that you exchanged your brain for the guy's s.perm. You swallowed s.perm and committed your brains on the guy's deak.

Your case is a sad and hopeless one. Sorry is all I can say to you.
NIGER republic

OK am done talking to you...like really...Niger REP...how did you even hear of BBA...is there even dstv in NigerREP ?.?.?

...and all this while u've been waisting my DATA...are u mad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

De Catarrh you too like trouble...meanwhile @Safarigirl so na only 3 of una go dey dance here this evening abi?? Say because we say Tayo too do mean say we no dey fan am again shey?? I use my money vote am till 5:50 ths morning but that one no mean say if him goof I go shout Hallelujah...not at all o

Lmao.. You don't know safarigirl. Those names are the ones that haven't criticized her yet. Immediately you point out a Naija rep's fault, in Safari's world, you are now a PLASTIC FAN. To her, saying the truth means you are a FAKE FAN. grin

You will be shocked to know you voted more than her. You don't need her shout-out to know where you stand, keep saying the truth. I'll choose you as a TRUE fan a thousand time over Saf. cool

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

grin Ha. Me? But I been dey tell una since say I no dey feel dat our brother Melvin. And it got worse after Maria was evicted, because I felt his only chance at becoming an entertainer had just been booted out.
The guy fall my hand bigtime when im begin dey talk dat im nonsense "I love every housemate" rubbish, as well as the style wey im take avoid every form of drama. I come begin dey ask myself, at a point, whether this guy even sabi wetin Big Brother na all about, and I even begin dey wonder whether the guy dey intentionally do that rubbish.
Impact, zero. Diary sessions, FAIL.
Soon my curiousity turned to outright anger. And the fact that his extremists no wan gree Elikem (a guy who really deserved his spot in that game) to rest, come vex me more.
You remember that day I made that rant about Melvin being a "Baba Go Slow" wey even Safari come dey tell me say she go prefer make people like me no even vote Melvin again sef grin

On the cookie/cache problem: I don clear am, and e never happen so far. But I still dey on the lookout.
Lol. You go fear epistle na. Well, that one don pass, make we just leave am like that. Besides, I know say na those Limca shirts pain you pass. You were literally obsessed with them. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
u wish...u have to rethink gal.

if I played this game and I got ONE ambassador...I'd be happier than the cash winner. cos the experiences ahead is what $300,000 can't give you.
Nawa o ....a beg I never wish anybody bad luck that has always been my policy......if there is money fine and good.Free me o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
I hope Tayo's fans have consulted the Sangoma.. cause this is going to be more painfull than Melvin's eviction!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Melvin was just a waste of handsomeness.
If you say so.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
please exact time in Nigeria for the LIVE show is when?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
ToyinDipo:

I hear you sis. But where will he get the polishing from? smiley
From interacting. He just needs to move out of his immediate circle. Change often comes when stagnancy is not an option.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
forkadict:

There is no cash attached to the ambassadorship. But they may give a monetary value of the benefits.

This argument came up during Prezzos time and ONE clarified that there was no cash money attached to it.

LMAO @ tonydi.ck comparing brand ambassadorship in a profit making organisation to brand ambassadorship of a charitable organisation. Mtscheeeew.
I don't think you need to say more....the last paragraph summed it up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
Last one....

Previously on Big Brother. ..

Names have been edited by me.. tongue

Ok....

Such is life.. grin

Well, Goodluck everyone esp Team Tayo as we countdown to the live eviction show with fingers crossed.. Those who ll be watching, your updates will be appreciated... Shalom .[/hr]

The first "removed" is it Spade or Andrerush? It's between them. gringrin Yet people still never learn. Concluding Votes for a rep via Twitter. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
NIGER republic

OK am done talking to you...like really...Niger REP...how did you even hear of BBA...is there even dstv in NigerREP ?.?.?

...and all this while u've been waisting my DATA...are u mad?
ONE love THO...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

You have to pay consultation fee o.
..haba...iphie said it was pro bono.. Would report you to Bros Mike Ozekhome oo...or simply add you as part of the defendant grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

From interacting. He just needs to move out of his immediate circle. Change often comes when stagnanc is not an option.
Especially from that uti ,Melvin and denrele circle .....three suspected gays..... E dey somehow o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

The Thing Is To Put In Proper Perspective I'll Have Introduce Another Word - Arrogance

Ego Leads To Arrogance ...Pride Doesn't
I'm just glad Tayo didn't meet the likes of Munya, K-1, Nando, Lerato or even Vimbai(as a real Hm), the fights for no get Part II
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAGirl:
Hi all... I haven't been in this forum at all this season. It was too boring to even be interested in chatting about it.

I am unfortunately working tonight, so will miss the finale, but just want to through my predictions in there (this is based on last week's voting results).

1. Tayo (I cannot stand this guy oh)
2. Idris (I am still praying that he wins, I love him)
3. Macky2
4. Nhlanhla (he will have his SA and Botswana)
5. MamBea (bcs I believe there are more people in Ghana than in Sipe's country, wherever that is)
6. JJ (bcs these Zimbabweans vote... i still can't figure out for the life of me where they get all this money)
7. Sipe (death)
8. Butterfly (she came out of her shell too late in the game. A shame bcs I've really enjoyed watching her this week)

Notice that I have absolutely nothing to say about Macky2.. and I did try to come up with something.

So........ may the best man (as in Idris) win :-)

If am not mistaken, you're a Samantha fan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SAGirl: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is how I made from 'predictions' from last week's results (something I posted somewhere else on Sunday):

I also believed Idris will win, until I checked how Africa voted this week. Idris has 3 country votes, he will be gaining Uganda but loosing Namibia to Macky2, which means he'll still only have 3 country votes.
Tayo got 4 votes, he will loose Ghana and also remain with the 3 country votes. It will come down to number of votes, which of cause Nigeria will have the upper hand with.

So the nightmare next week Sunday will be seeing Tayo win, I don't think I'm even gonna watch. It will be way too painful (and disgusting).

There's still the Mozambique vote that is unaccounted for, i have no idea who this vote will go to. Tayo, for the friendship? But then they would've voted for Louis too. Let me check who they have voted for in the past...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

I don't think you need to say more....the last paragraph summed it up.

you from Niger republic too OR is it CAR republic this time?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
please exact time in Nigeria for the LIVE show is when?
Red carpet starts at 5pm...vimbai will host it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
Last one....

Previously on Big Brother. ..

Names have been edited by me.. tongue

Ok....

Such is life.. grin

Well, Goodluck everyone esp Team Tayo as we countdown to the live eviction show with fingers crossed.. Those who ll be watching, your updates will be appreciated... Shalom .[/hr]

Bwahahaahahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SAGirl: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
tosag:
If am not mistaken, you're a Samantha fan.

How on earth do you pick up from my post that I am a Samantha fan (just curious)? I have even forgotten there was ever a house-make called Samantha in the house.

I have been TeamSheilla throughout :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

From interacting. He just needs to move out of his immediate circle. Change often comes when its not an option.

I get your point, if finds himself solely in the company of refined people, he has a chance of changing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

De Catarrh you too like trouble...meanwhile @Safarigirl so na only 3 of una go dey dance here this evening abi?? Say because we say Tayo too do mean say we no dey fan am again shey?? I use my money vote am till 5:50 ths morning but that one no mean say if him goof I go shout Hallelujah...not at all o
Safarigirl is not smilling. She already has her dance partners on ground. Sorry you arr not included cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
oh wtf...and I didn't even recall your monicker.

ONE is a charitable organisation but not without a financial background. they have staffs and offices they pay hugely for.

here are some of ONEs biggest donors:
America Movil
Anonymous
Willow Bay and Bob Iger
Bank of America
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Bloomberg Philanthropies
Bono
Howard G. Buffett Foundation
Cargill
Caterpillar Foundation
Coatue Foundation
The Comic Relief Foundation
Richard Constant
John and Ann Doerr
Tony Elumelu Foundation
Tom Freston
Fund for Policy Reform
Anna Getty
Theresia Gouw
Debbie and Allen Grubman
The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Mellody Hobson and George Lucas
Paul Tudor Jones
Barbara and Roy March
Paddy McKillen
New Venture Fund
Nokia
Denis O’Brien
Omidyar Network
Open Society Foundations
The Peter G. Peterson Foundation
Ronald O. Perelman
Sheryl Sandberg and Dave Goldberg
Sherwood Foundation
Universal Music Group International
Wasserman Foundation
Wenner Media

My own is, where did the $100,000 come from? Before you people in three years time will start asking what he did with N17million naira. Let's establish whether that amount exists or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:
Special Shoutout to YACAA...priceless updates...less drama. Thank you.. May you never suffer waist pain
thankyou dear and amen to no waist pain. May God see us through the coming days

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

The first "removed" is it Spade or Andrerush? It's between them. gringrin Yet people still never learn. Concluding Votes for a rep via Twitter. grin

All those posts are from Safari. grin

EDIT: I just checked again. I think it's Russell.

Mehn, we really crack brain for Melvin oooh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

My own is, where did the $100,000 come from? Before you people in three years time will start asking what he did with N17million naira. Let's establish whether that amount exists or not.
I don't know who came up with that figure oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Red carpet starts at 5pm...vimbai will host it.

Iyallaya Nepa if they take light by that time. ..emi, emi !! Omo Gerald. Gen tank ti yo danu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

Safarigirl is not smilling. She already has her dance partners on ground. Sorry you arr not included cheesy
And I hope she gets a share of the money if Tayo wins.

Her fanaticism is life-giving.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
I don't know who came up with that figure oh
E be like say magicians dey come use this thread do training ground. Them sabi make things appear from thin air.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:
..haba...iphie said it was pro bono.. Would report you to Bros Mike Ozekhome oo...or simply add you as part of the defendant grin
Oh please do tell him, as you will only succeed in shotting yourself on the foot grin. As per my towns man he will support me wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

All those posts are from Safari. grin

LWKMD!! Damn!! The posts were squeaky clean and well arranged, that's why I thought it's you. LMAO!!

No wonder Ksslib didn't reveal her name. gringrin

She don comot your name for Tayo's fan o. I hope you know? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.