Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246284 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
waxdude:

Hahhahahahaha......I don pity idris....,jst tuned in nw ...wetin evn happen sef

biggie showed us halfway..but from wat I gathered idris told Ellah she and kayce are doing wrong with all the hugs, kisses and sleeping together ·apparently Ellah asked Tayo if he feels it's wrong...n he gave her his 2cent then went to speak with kayce since then dude no allow us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
waxdude:

Hahhahahahaha......I don pity idris....,jst tuned in nw ...wetin evn happen sef

biggie showed us halfway..but from wat I gathered idris told Ellah she and kayce are doing wrong with all the hugs, kisses and sleeping together ·apparently Ellah asked Tayo if he feels it's wrong...n he gave her his 2cent then went to speak with kayce since then dude no allow us hear word.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Biggie just went for an advert, when tayo wants to say something juicy about frankie angry

He asked him that he should swear with his left eye that he doesn't want to "DO" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
killabeauti:

Kaycee wey sabi cry all of a sudden turn boss...na wa ohh, he evn said sumtyn about if his wife wants him out off bba lik right now he wil jst pack his load n leave...ok ohhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Psychedelia:
Over the past 5 days that I quietly used any little spare time on my hands to catch minor bits and pieces of the show, I've managed to develop my top 3 and bottom 3 housemates lists. Please note that this list is still subject to change as the days go by.

Favorites:
1. Idris
2. Esther
3. Tayo

Least Favorites:
1. Frankie
2. Ella
3. Trezagah

That's for now. I'm still analysing the personalities of the other housemates, and all that would be for the coming week.

Lists updated.

Favorites:
1. Tayo
2. Idris
3. Sheillah

Least Favorites:
1. Alusa
2. JJ
3. Sipe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tayo is cracking me up. One of d very few tyms I don tune on to 198. This Tayo is funny o. Guy is entertaining us pls tune in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
waxdude:

Kaycee wey sabi cry all of a sudden turn boss...na wa ohh, he evn said sumtyn about if his wife wants him out off bba lik right now he wil jst pack his load n leave...ok ohhh

he said that and more. He said his house is not far from the bb house and if not for the cameras, he can get any girl in the house. Housemates can like to nominate him so he can go abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
@kyle_uganda: IT'S SO HARD TO HATE TAYO. THIS FOOL IS DOPEE!!!!

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tayo to Frankie: next year among big brother audition questions he will ask, are you married? have u ever lived in canada? have you ever gone to the canadian embassy to obtain a visa? if yes: thank you for coming
Teargas: do you have a shoe made in Canada?
LMAO grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mamazz: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tayo really has a nice personality....he sure has the X-factor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by to9ine: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
old mam kaycee if are u are too old for big brother comot.. no come here dey form Tony Montana. which kain yarns be, ' I'm bad, u don't know me, I'll crush u if we were outside'. are u mad!! who the hell are U! u submit form, u go audition, then u con talk say big brother no matter to U.. u must have smoked something expired ... d dude is now threatening small boy Idris..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
It seems kayce took spiritual kiankian this night. The guy is just flexing muscles wit his mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ghana-tanzanian fights; first Elikem and Nando, now Idris and KC

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
So Alusa said Tayo's X-factor gift was a sham....una see wetin I talk this afternoon say if Tayo no win sexiest housemate, dem go dismiss am.

Tayo must win the second gift, if these housemates no know, dem go know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Oh, I thought it had a dual meaning or something. I still don't see how it relates to what I said though. Nonetheless, cool.

I am learning it because I do find it fascinating to say the least. I work at a library but can't seem to find any books on Pidgin. Do you know if there's any publications like, "Pidgin for dummies" or something along those lines? Layman's terms.
honestly don't know if thr is a book on that but I guess u can learn from a nairalander. Try safarigirl, she seems intelligent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Alusa, JJ... i need someone to run em over with a bus... and reverse... just to be sure.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
safarigirl:
wake up call my foot! That ish was expected, we know how you people are so I doubt a lot of us were expecting much there despite all the talk.

It would also do you good to know that JJ isn't weak and if people were voting based on entertainment value and not the sentimental bullshayt you SADCountries instigated, JJ would trump the living and the dead daylights out of that moving trashcan y'all call a rep

And I believe that dude already mentioned that the only thing that can stop Tayo is the politics of the game. The surprise would be if Tayo won and funny enough that would give the show all the credibility it is currently in desperate need of cuz even the biggest Tayo hater on this continent knows Tayo IS the Hotshot, the only worthy contestant this season after the eviction of Lillian and Esther

I thought after you have watched so many seasons of BBA, surely by now you get the gist, but it seems you never learn one thing season after season. Are you shocked about JJ's 5 countries vote, This show will mess up your head you will end up saying you got robbed, i thought you have learned from previous mistakes.

So far its still early days to say who will win, Who could have thought Dellish could win it last year, many of you were left with mouths wide open. You guys are counting eggs before they hatch, and the way things are going, it seems you will go through what you went through last year.

JJ is not even close of wining this show, when he comes up against big names, he will crumble, watch the space.
and other thing, i dont have the favourate, i have decided not to have a favourate since 6 seasons ago, just to avoid being disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
14:

I thought after you have watched so many seasons of BBA, surely by now you get the gist, but it seems you never learn one thing season after season. Are you shocked about JJ's 5 countries vote, This show will mess up your head you will end up saying you got robbed, i thought you have learned from previous mistakes.

So far its still early days to say who will win, Who could have thought Dellish could win it last year, many of you were left with mouths wide open. You guys are counting eggs before they hatch, and the way things are going, it seems you will go through what you went through last year.

JJ is not even close of wining this show, when he comes up against big names, he will crumble, watch the space.
and other thing, i dont have the favourate, i have decided not to have a favourate since 6 seasons ago, just to avoid being disappointed.
you apparently failed to understand my post
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
And9:
Alusa, JJ... i need someone to run em over with a bus... and reverse... just to be sure.
a bus won't do, a tanker will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lucremoy:
a bus won't do, a tanker will be just fine.
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Undra:

Nah its counted frm the “Hashtags" on twitter and facebook..dts y u c on twitter people recently hashtaging #tayothesexiest or sheiila etc. So its the "trend" sort of thing

Many thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
crazegah na one cwazy dude mehnnn. U go fear campaign strategy.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
14:

I concur absolutely. Matter of fact, I was thinking of posting something similar.

Imagine a whole FORK ADDICT, with my years of experience on the show, nominating Esther, a finalist material only for her to be evicted in the second week! Damn!

The thing is with Big Brother, Nigerians never learn. Just like you stated, last year many nairalanders already had Uganda, Tanzania, Namibia and a host of other countries in their pockets before the finale only for them to receive the shocker of their lives on day 91.

Similar trend is already developing this year with Tayo. Accepted that he is a strong contender who may likely be in the finals. But to start portraying him as the winner this early in the game? Naah

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
clefstone:
its amazing tht u r from SA but spend all your life on a Nigerian forum. Are ur people tht boring. Just askin, don't judge my intent
come on, that was totally unnecessary. Isn't it supposed to be a free world? I'm sure you have Twitter or Facebook; they're not Nigerian, remember? This Place ought to be fun, not a battlefield or hate ground. Life's not that serious, really. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
The current BBA Ambassador representing wella!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2014
Approximately 36 hours to Fork Addict's photo viewing session.

Watch this space
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2014
representing what?, dillish should leave modelling, if you no get am, you get am, ahhn ahhn, na by force, she should continue her saloon and shoe business, she can contact me if she needs a shop in alaba.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Dannyxy:
representing what?, dillish should leave modelling, if you no get am, you get am, ahhn ahhn, na by force, she should continue her saloon and shoe business, she can contact me if she needs a shop in alaba.

grin grin

Na Dillish u dey wash like dis
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

I concur absolutely. Matter of fact, I was thinking of posting something similar.

Imagine a whole FORK ADDICT, with my years of experience on the show, nominating Esther, a finalist material only for her to be evicted in the second week! Damn!

The thing is with Big Brother, Nigerians never learn. Just like you stated, last year many nairalanders already had Uganda, Tanzania, Namibia and a host of other countries in their pockets before the finale only for them to receive the shocker of their lives on day 91.

Similar trend is already developing this year with Tayo. Accepted that he is a strong contender who may likely be in the finals. But to start portraying him as the winner this early in the game? Naah
contrary to what 14 assumes. Nobody has portrayed Tayo the winner. The general consensus here is "if politics were not involved, Tayo would win" emphasis on 'politics'. I don't know why people's words are being twisted. Yes, Tayo is the most deserving winner, but we're not naive enough to think he'll overcome the politics. If he was East African, he would've won. But not WA and definitely NOT a Nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2014
russello:
The current BBA Ambassador representing wella!

The girl wey do dem shege
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2014
russello:

grin grin

Na Dillish u dey wash like dis
gringrin , I o mean to wash am, but her attempt at modelling has been poor, she failed woefuI, am not feeling it at all, she could become an OAP or try presenting, but not modelling.

just look at the above pic,it just looks blehh, it looks like she is fighting with her bosom, the thing is trying to go down jeje, while she is trying to make it standing by force.
shey na we tell her to allow that Stephen guy, press the life out of the bosom ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Many thanks.
it's not by hash-tag cuz last week nobody was hashtagging Lilly, or JJ yet they were higher on the metre than Macky2 that his hashtag trended in SA. Rather, it was the most talked about housemate as at last week that got the X-factor gift, IK clarified it. If it was by hashtag Macky would've won. Cc Undra

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.