Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248247 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
14:

Let me give you some scenario, comparing some previous winners characterics with the present housemates.

1. Ricco = Idris

2. Richard = Nhlanhla

3. Kevin = mr 265

4. Dellish = samantha/ellah

You see there is still a lot of potential winners

Dude I just dont forking understand you. Sometimes your points are so spot on and sometimes they are sooooooo way off.

Seriously, you liken Kevin with GHOST 265?? Can't forking believe this

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
I take analysis seriously. BBA is an avenue to analyse stuff and I would hate to pass it up

We have been here before.

Analysis: detailed examination of the
elements or structure of something. to uncover their interrelationships....

First your analysis is baised.
Everytime BBA starts in your head nigerian is already winning this.
You always put nigerian male reps as the best.
You always moaning.
You got swayed by twitter.
Your source of information is twitter only it.
Everytime you say you like other hms other than Tayo, you pick weak ones. eg Idris, Mam'bea, Trez. because should these people manage to go to the finale with Tayo they dont stand a chance of winning.
If things dont go your way, you blame everything...

This is a reality show and lots of money is at stake. Those hms will whatever they can to get that cash even if being fake or walk around naked...talk too loud, gossip, egos, eat too much, etc.

Those are the elements you should examine and how they are interrelated among housemates... SINCE YOU GAVE YOURSELF BBA ANALYST JOB. atleast be fair and go about analyst rules..unbiasdness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
14:

According to safarigirl, every housemate is a fool except Tayo.
But we have been here b4, let her be.

Its not Tayo. Its Tayo (AJANI) the LION SLAYER. Never forget that

hehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
where did I say that? All SADC reps this year are useless. Fact. KC Moore is a waste of space. FACT. Only Tayo, Idris, Trezagah, M'am Bea and Frankie of recent are worth anything in that house. Don't put words in my mouth, I hate that shi, you especially are getting on my last nerve cuz you think you're so smart trying to place that food vacuum y'all smuggled into the house as a viable contender while claiming to be neutral. But we know you

Pardon me please but which Trezegah are you talking about? The in house UNITED NATIONS OBSERVER or is there another Trezegah

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
SafariGirl long time oh! You just yarn correct joor! Who invite this sadc 14 for here sef! How em take find out say we dey dis crib? Who em be? Lol no be small!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
For 3 days we never comot from 29....this show just dry. As at last year na one day we dey use enter 11 pages, this year na 1 page per day

That is exactly what happens anytime real entertainers get evicted early in the show. I have been off duty since Monday 20th Oct. And to think that since then, I haven't had up to five hours cumulative viewing? For instance, I am just waking up but I'll rather browse and when I'm tired and I feel like watching TV, I'll only watch BB as a last resort. (If I don't feel all other channels).

@The Amaka has even bid both the show and the thread goodbye. At least I am still sticking to the thread but to sit and watch BB? E go hard small

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
So Alusa said Tayo's X-factor gift was a sham ....una see wetin I talk this afternoon say if Tayo no win sexiest housemate, dem go dismiss am.

Tayo must win the second gift, if these housemates no know, dem go know

You dey mind that FAILED movie producer. ..shame no dey catch am sef say for the past 2 weeks him extravaganza group dey loose. He was nominated for an Emmy my bottom
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2014
Lucremoy:
a bus won't do, a tanker will be just fine.

Train nko?? cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
@BigBroAfricawho will Bots, Malawi, Mozambique, NIGERIA, Rwanda, SA, and The Rest Of Africa be voting for this week?

Culled frm bba twitter page.

Nw.take a good look at this guys, nw my question is ''why da F*ck is only nigeria spelt in capital letters (apart frm 4rm ''SA'' which we all knw iz alwayz writen in capital letterz)?

Abi dem dey expect.somtn big frm naija
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
One doesn't need to go to a cemetery to see ghosts. He just needs to tune in to Big Bro Hotshot. Many ghosts in the house kai... GHOST Macky2, GHOST 265, GHOST Sipe, GHOST Goitse (Na Idris dey make her shine small), GHOST Trezegah who also doubles as the in house UNITED NATIONS OBSERVER. smh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Akshow:
Good morning nairaland housemates.
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Pardon me please but which Trezegah are you talking about? The in house UNITED NATIONS OBSERVER or is there another Trezegah

gringringringringringringringrin....wicked people full this page mbok. Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Countdown to Fork Addict's picture upload 24hrs, 37mins, 10 secs

Watch this space
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2014
Dathommie:
@BigBroAfricawho will Bots, Malawi, Mozambique, NIGERIA, Rwanda, SA, and The Rest Of Africa be voting for this week?

Culled frm bba twitter page.

Nw.take a good look at this guys, nw my question is ''why da F*ck is only nigeria spelt in capital letters (apart frm 4rm ''SA'' which we all knw iz alwayz writen in capital letterz)?

Abi dem dey expect.somtn big frm naija

Isn't Nigeria the "giant" of Africa? It could be why.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:
One doesn't need to go to a cemetery to see ghosts. He just needs to tune in to Big Bro Hotshot. Many ghosts in the house kai... GHOST Macky2, GHOST 265, GHOST Sipe, GHOST Goitse (Na Idris dey make her shine small), GHOST Trezegah who also doubles as the in house UNITED NATIONS OBSERVER. smh

You see am...you forget Butterphly, that babe ghost mode no be here for you NOT to even remember her. Make she no become another Wendell o, if that chick stays till the end, I see SADC sscrambling to make her their winner

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

And why is the word giant in quotes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You see am...you forget Butterphly, that babe ghost mode no be here for you NOT to even remember her. Make she no become another Wendell o, if that chick stays till the end, I see SADC sscrambling to make her their winner

Yeeeparipa!!! You see am na?

GHOST BUTTERFLY sef follo join
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:
grin grin grin serious ghost oo. But my guy Trez dey try small na
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Watch this space

All the picture advert you dey place here since, you go pay o. tongue meanwhile make the pinshure worth the hype if not...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Watch this space

Dude, you better be fine as hell because you've been gobbing about this for quite some time now.

Am I allowed to laugh if you're ugly?

Btw, just curious, where will you be posting these pics? On your profile or in a thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

And why is the word giant in quotes?

Why mustn't it be?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

All the picture advert you dey place here since, you go pay o. tongue meanwhile make the pinshure worth the hype if not...

LMAO. No Biggie o. I just want make una yab me wella ni. The housemates shouldnt be the only ones at the mercy of Nairalanders caustic tongues. Me sef wan sabi as the tin dey be for body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2014
14:

It seems you have just started watching BBA this year. Big brother will mes up with your head and surprise you at the end, most prices are the to instigate animosity amongst Housemates. Those votes are not audited, so dont just believe what you see all the time, you might be shocked just as like last year. i guess you saw the results between JJ and tayo, Tayo losing out from weak JJ. That was a wake up call,so stop being sentimental and enjoy the show.
How am i being sentimental?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, you better be fine as hell because you've been gobbing about this for quite some time now.

Am I allowed to laugh if you're ugly?

Btw, just curious, where will you be posting these pics? On your profile or in a thread?

Fine as hell keep? Abeg o.

Please feel free to do as you wish. Laugh, make snide remarks, anything you so desire.

It will be on my profile.

My main reason of posting is that since BBC Amplified, I have made derisive remarks about many housemates looks. So I just want to experience what it feels being exposed to caustic tongues which abound on Nairaland
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO. No Biggie o. I just want make una tab me wells ni. The housemates shouldnt be the only ones at the mercy of Nairalanders caustic tongues. Me sef wan sabi as the tin dey be for body grin grin grin

*in biggies voice* Good luck grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2014
safarigirl:
where did I say that? All SADC reps this year are useless. Fact. KC Moore is a waste of space. FACT. Only Tayo, Idris, Trezagah, M'am Bea and Frankie of recent are worth anything in that house. Don't put words in my mouth, I hate that shi, you especially are getting on my last nerve cuz you think you're so smart trying to place that food vacuum y'all smuggled into the house as a viable contender while claiming to be neutral. But we know you

@ bolded abeg abeg abeg aaaahhhhhbeg worris dt name doin der?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Fine as hell keep? Abeg o.

Please feel free to do as you wish. Laugh, make snide remarks, anything you so desire.

It will be on my profile.

My main reason of posting is that since BBC Amplified, I have made derisive remarks about many housemates looks. So I just want to experience what it feels being exposed to caustic tongues which abound on Nairaland

K. Will start drinking lemon & honey tea to lubricate my vocal chords just incase.

Hope a shrink won't be needed afterwards, to help ease any PTSD caused by your pics sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2014
forkadict:

Watch this space

smileybera no fall hand ohhh..we dey wait
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
So saw Sheila gettin a hair cut, at first im like girl wtf!... Bt she even is more beautiful after... The babe is just swt, n sexy... Pesin wey fine don fine... Gurlz got nyc vibes tew.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

K. Will start drinking lemon & honey tea to lubricate my vocal chords just incase.

Hope a shrink won't be needed afterwards, to help ease any PTSD caused by your pics sad

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hmmmm, Makes sense. Bt I feel say una b dey drag d title, una don finally give an up??

Any ways nice point comin frm a south african. Mandela must b really proud of u!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Just tuned in now and saw Ndanda shaving Sheilas head and I'm like what that fork! As in WHAT THE FORK!

No be low cut o. Na GORIMAPA! Choi!

First time I'll see Ndanda awake and not having food or drink nearby by the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.