Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. (792 Views)

Ladies, Its Friday Night Again. / Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Have you ever noticed this
Our girls are always calling themselves pet names like sweetheart, honey, baby e.t.c.
I have always asked myself this question; "why are they so comfortable calling themselves pet names??" The most funniest thing is that it sounds sweet in their mouth.
I just wounder how this world go be if a guy start to dey call him fellow guy sweetheart!
Chaiii!! Nawa oooo.
So my people whats your take, is it proper for the ladies to do that or not?
#TGIF
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by rattlesnake(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some women are blessed with the "luxury" of thinklessness....but we guys are logical and out brains are analytical
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by hannesy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Haaahaaaaa see jealousy

1 Like

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
They are just wicked and stingy.
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by jideomowunmi(f): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Females are subtle creations...so sweet..so tender...and so emotional... grin grin grin.... unlike guys sad sad....guys if u make d mistake peren..of giving ur fellow guy pet name...na straight 14yrs wit no possibilities of any parole... cool
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by akatekpe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi: Females are subtle creations...so sweet..so tender...and so emotional... grin grin grin.... unlike guys sad sad....guys if u make d mistake peren..of giving ur fellow guy pet name...na straight 14yrs wit no possibilities of any parole... cool
lol..but we care for each other beta than u girls to each other.our friendship lasts till death unlike u girls that r friends in need. many of u after wedding can even forget ur chief bride' maid sef

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi: Females are subtle creations...so sweet..so tender...and so emotional... grin grin grin.... unlike guys sad sad....guys if u make d mistake peren..of giving ur fellow guy pet name...na straight 14yrs wit no possibilities of any parole... cool

BUT THOSE PET NAMES SUPPOSE BE FOR THE GUYS NA! Shuuu!!! Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
akatekpe: lol..but we care for each other beta than u girls to each other.our friendship lasts till death unlike u girls that r friends in need. many of u after wedding can even forget ur chief bride' maid sef

thats so true. mehn! U on point.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by akatekpe(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jossyluv75:

thats so true. mehn! U on point.
yea,i realised so many girls don't keep female friends for long. Even d ones de call those fake names like sweet hrt,honey 'n co is just mouth alone,not from a sincere hrt..females are so fake with their fellow females. They can only have guys as genuine friends( though plenty on benefit oo) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by jideomowunmi(f): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
akatekpe: lol..but we care for each other beta than u girls to each other.our friendship lasts till death unlike u girls that r friends in need. many of u after wedding can even forget ur chief bride' maid sef

Okay..now am daring u...start using pet names...maybe dey won't run from u.... tongue tongue tongue tongue...d way God made us...u can never understand...
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by akatekpe(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Okay..now am daring u...start using pet names...maybe dey won't run from u.... tongue tongue tongue tongue...d way God made us...u can never understand...
heheh..my alomo grin
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

guys cant do that. You know why
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
because gals r like cartoons........ cool
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Visibly shaking my head, for the male posters above.

First off, in that department, I know say ah dey try, ask me e-buddies.

Now, you'd agree with me that guys and ladies are wired differently, so is the way we interpret words that are spoken to us by the different sexes.

The reason for the inhibition is the fact that using pet names excessively on a guy, especially one you've just recently met can be fatal for both parties as the guy might conclude the lady's so into Him and then set out to conquer her.

That said, - Think whatever and however you like @ what I'm about to reveal.

My best friend is a guy, I first met him online before we met in real life.
I've known him for about 1 year now.
He stays in Lagos too, but I rarely see him. We prefer it that way.
We do most of our communication via BBM and phone calls only when necessary.

We call each other "Love", I call him "Sweets"......other times, "Dearie" or "Darling".

I'm not ashamed to call him my best friend. Anywhere, Anytime.
He earned it, trust me......he earned it.
I can't be that way to just anybody.
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sameer1212 undecided
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by ERCROSS(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why wud a fellow man call me a pet name..
It will sound girlish...
WE ARE MEN....
Brothers in ARMs

1 Like

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Dygeasy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Visibly shaking my head, for the male posters above.

First off, in that department, I know say ah dey try, ask me e-buddies.

Now, you'd agree with me that guys and ladies are wired differently, so is the way we interpret words that are spoken to us by the different sexes.

The reason for the inhibition is the fact that using pet names excessively on a guy, especially one you've just recently met can be fatal for both parties as the guy might conclude the lady's so into Him and then set out to conquer her.

That said, - Think whatever and however you like @ what I'm about to reveal.

My best friend is a guy, I first met him online before we met in real life.
I've known him for about 1 year now.
He stays in Lagos too, but I rarely see him. We prefer it that way.
We do most of our communication via BBM and phone calls only when necessary.

We call each other "Love", I call him "Sweets"......other times, "Dearie" or "Darling".

I'm not ashamed to call him my best friend. Anywhere, Anytime.
He earned it, trust me......he earned it.
I can't be that way to just anybody.
You don't get. The argument is not about girls not calling or calling guys pet names. It's about girls calling one another those names and are still comfy with it.
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Sameer1212 undecided
evening ma'am, weting i do rong na?
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by MizMyColi(f): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: You don't get. The argument is not about girls not calling or calling guys pet names. It's about girls calling one another those names and are still comfy with it.
oh oh, I get now. My bad undecided.
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by jideomowunmi(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jossyluv75:
guys cant do that. You know why

Hehehehehe....why...?
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Missmossy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
I guess its just the way things are. Its no biggy when i or any other lady adresses her fellow female specie as either of those pet names but it sounds awkward if its a guy though.

We all know the way some guys reason,they start adding up things.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: You don't get. The argument is not about girls not calling or calling guys pet names. It's about girls calling one another those names and are still comfy with it.
. Thanks for putting her thru
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Hehehehehe....why...?
. The simple reason is that we are just too busy thinking about our future, how to make good money and take care of our future family. wink kiss
jideomowunmi:

Hehehehehe....why...?
. The simple reason is that we are just too busy thinking about our future, how to make good money and take care of our future family. wink
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by pweedyuz(f): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
same ways girls hug,rest my head in my frnds lap,,peck,,
dats just us
we r delicate

even bath together sef......#no b homo o# probably running late for sumtin myt cause it
Re: Thank God Its Friday. Come And Join The Discussion. Dont Miss Out. by Jossyluv75(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2014
pweedyuz: same ways girls hug,rest my head in my frnds lap,,peck,,
dats just us
we r delicate

even bath together sef......#no b homo o# probably running late for sumtin myt cause it
. Uhmmmmm!!!! Thank God am a guy

(1) (Reply)

Should A Lady Propose Marriage? / Our Biggest Concern Of 2014!! / Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.