Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) (2403 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by chocolateme(f): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some friends are better than brothers.. There are friends that can aid you in some difficult situations and show their undying assistances. Those friends are ready to risk and make sacrifices for you and you can count on them never to betray you.
On the other hand, some friends are just there.. No leave no transfer, to eat and rip you off, to encourage you into spending the little you have. They love to have fun, party all the time, not ever wanting to hussle or work hard, that's friends in times of bounty but not in need. Most are just there to destroy your relationship or even snatch your partner and destroy your relationship.
How well do you know your friend and can you describe him or her briefly and why you would rather prefer him or her to a thousand friends? How did you both meet? Do you have regrets for ever having or meeting a particular person in your life so far? But remember that some friends exist in your life and go as eye openers so we can retrace our trust issues and learn some lessons. So much to elaborate on this sensitive topic. Can you be bold enough to accept chastising from your friend and would you be bold enough to confront your friend to discuss any wrong done to you by him or her without having quarrels or even if you had misunderstanding, would you have the mind to approach him or her to settle your differences? I have a good friend called Favour, she has been everything to me, we do have our differences but then we have weathered so many difficult storms. Infact, she is just like a family member to us, you may even mistake us to be blood sisters. Anyway who is your friend?
Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by lirusehn(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gej is the only fwend Ave got.

cool

1 Like

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by SAMBARRY: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
My own friends are always olorunsogo I no dey for surulere friends wink
Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't have best friend,I have close friends.

Our relationship is mutual benefits.
Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
My phone is my bestie....as long as I have access to the internet cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by Omolehinme(f): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't have
Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2014
...My phone and earpiece has always been my best friend...
..Whenever am down, she consoles me..
..Whenever am bored, she s always there to lighten my mood...
...Whenever i need some advise, i simply browse on it and check some inspirational blogs.....
....She knows alot about me...She knows my secret...She keeps my secret alot...She ll never back-bite about me....She ll neva back-stab me.....
....As long as i password my private things.....

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by Greyworld: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Bak in sch I had 2 male frnds, we were rily close dat d entire department Knew we are frnds, we neva had a reason 2 quarrel 4rm our 1st year til we graduated. At a tym a course mate asked hw did we manage. 2 remain dat way and I said "we are brodas." But I stil had anorda frnd, she is ma Bestie, I stil. Wonder hw we became so close dat we ha frnds tot we wer datin..... We had our Bestie Code.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by ahnie: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
bestfriend....count me out.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by rofemiguwa(f): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Don't have any anymore since the one I had got married and singlezoned me.

It is so hard making new ones. So jealous of my sis when she and her friend start all those bestie chats,phone calls and hAnging out.gosh! It reminds me of how lonely I am.

My only friend is nairaland,although I listen all day and can't talk.
So unfair mehn!!!!

Miss all our men gist, 'evil plotting', gossip. All our planning, shopping and hanging out.

Now it is jus me against the world *crying biTterly*

Disclaimer: my other best friend is my fiance. However is not same as having ur alobam chickito to mingle with.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by kemiola89(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Going by the above comments it safe to assume that most Nairalander are lonely in the real world...

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by GboyegaD(m): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2014
I truly don't have best friends but I have very good friends who are close to me.
Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by zainharb: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2014
I av a best friend. We share everytin to geda. She is annoying nd m also annoying we do av our own differences bt she is d best. D lst quarrel we had ws very serious dat I ws so depressed she ws also depressed cos during dat tym, her smiles were fake nd we were both falling sick. Many ppl tried to settle us bt I tink we weren't ready nd our pide ws affecting us. She even ad a fight wit her bf because of d quarrel. D quarrel ended wen I heard a bus her dept took 4 an excursion had an accident, I teleported to her hostel only to find out she also went 4 d excursion. To make matter worst, he line wsnt going tru. To cut d luv story shrt, she wst in d bus. Wat would I av done if she ws der. Tnk God she wasn't. I luv my bestie. BFF.
Rip to David.
Best friends count cos. 1 tin dat keep a relationship is nt taking tinz personal nd understanding. Anytym I nd my friend av our useless fights, no body says m sorry. We jst find ourselves talking nd laghin as if ntn happend. Odas will be lyk both of u r stange. Lol... We even av d same type of toothbrush.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
She is my very own soulmate, sometimes we both wish one of us was a male. We just get each other well. We have had our moments of laughter, fights but above all there is this love that I can't explain. I am yet to meet aman who understands me just the way she does. Funny we plan getting married the same day, double wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by angiemartinez(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Use to have one, but right now I just realise am berra of without one. My hubby is my bestie at d moment he complete me.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Describe Your Best Friend? (heart To Heart Talk) by krystal101(f): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
I don't have any "1 woman squad". I've never been lucky with friends. So I just caution myself. But won't mind a good married 1 tho. No man is an island

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8yr Old Girl Was Tortured, Starved And Raped By Her Parents For 5years. / As It Stands Today, Describe Your Life In One Word / Why Won't You Judge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.