Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? (2503 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by youngds: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
kimberluge: You wan sleep with gal,u come here dey ask for permission! Na wa u o! Mayb u b gay na! No b Wetin u wan hear! Grow up,pls ur not d only guy she can have! So stop acting all holier-than-thou ish or say u b James Bond! Mtcheww,next topic abeg! undecided

I feel ya
Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by Holywizard: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
youngds:

I feel ya
And Who is feeling u?
Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by Holywizard: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Read the post again.
I never called you fake!

I'm pretty sure you're not.
Thank u
Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Guy man...u are not fake just a little slow...From what you are saying if i were in ur shoes i would try to find out what she wants from me by being direct with her:Two reasons 1). she could be a tease i.e one of those girls who only arouse u sexually only to douse ur passion when it gets to its peak there by leaving u high and dry. or 2). my favorite she could be one of those Hot girls that love to get it a lot but DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO LIKE HER IF YOU DO NOT FIND HER SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE,LET HER GO its better u let go than to get involved half way because u don't find her attractive.One thing i am certain of is that she wants you to take action and your inaction is making her labeling u a fake guy..you are probably hesitating ur moves that is why u can not decide on what to do with her..One SECRET for u pls take it from me whenever u have any opportunity with any girl and u want to make any move get it done within 3 seconds of a clear shot ..dem no dey kill person put na only two things go happen either she gree (it works) or she no gree (it fails)..say something sexy to her that will put her in the mood and also make her understand your intentions...if u don't know what to say just do something body language works faster than talking believe me or if you want to make her mad for calling you fake find a friend of hers and be sex mates with cos once a girl starts labeling u fake other girls take to it..but if u are fast enough to get her friend b4 she knows it u become the bad ass guy!!! Any how just do something
Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by Holywizard: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
runnazz: Guy man...u are not fake just a little slow...From what you are saying if i were in ur shoes i would try to find out what she wants from me by being direct with her:Two reasons 1). she could be a tease i.e one of those girls who only arouse u sexually only to douse ur passion when it gets to its peak there by leaving u high and dry. or 2). my favorite she could be one of those Hot girls that love to get it a lot but DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO LIKE HER IF YOU DO NOT FIND HER SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE,LET HER GO its better u let go than to get involved half way because u don't find her attractive.One thing i am certain of is that she wants you to take action and your inaction is making her labeling u a fake guy..you are probably hesitating ur moves that is why u can not decide on what to do with her..One SECRET for u pls take it from me whenever u have any opportunity with any girl and u want to make any move get it done within 3 seconds of a clear shot ..dem no dey kill person put na only two things go happen either she gree (it works) or she no gree (it fails)..say something sexy to her that will put her in the mood and also make her understand your intentions...if u don't know what to say just do something body language works faster than talking believe me or if you want to make her mad for calling you fake find a friend of hers and be sex mates with cos once a girl starts labeling u fake other girls take to it..but if u are fast enough to get her friend b4 she knows it u become the bad ass guy!!! Any how just do something
guy u rock! Dis is de kind of advice/post i ve been expecting 2 see
Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Holywizard: guy u rock! Dis is de kind of advice/post i ve been expecting 2 see

u are most welcome bro...experience teaches us all. i am never afraid to try out something... and if i fail at it i get up and get better na the simple truth of it all.with women we all keep learning new things every day..any guy that claims to know it all and claims to be a super stud na big liar and he never jam who pass am,so we when dey dare to try go always pass them broda no dulling!!!
Re: So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? by Spidermon: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Guy!!! As she no send u wit her bra and pant, u sef for show her pr.ick, if he turn out to be misconception, na with semi-laff u go take cover am.
U don fall hand, infact go and open another account, don't use dis one again. u don Bleep up....lolzz..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think He Interfered? / Pic: Guys, What will you do next? / The New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.