Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now (5677 Views)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / 5 Things To Consider When You’re Feeling Single And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
This hausa chic won't let me be

I've warned her severally to leave me alone but she won't listen

I blocked her on whatsapp, blacklisted her number with an app on my phone and recently when I changed my phone I started getting her msgs and calls, sometimes she even uses another number so she can get to me

Her parents are rich but mehnn she just thinks she can get anything she wants
She has been disturbing me since last year October and then I thought She was joking about it. And now everything seems to be getting out of hand. sad
My fellow romancelanders I don't know what else to do o.

Since Thursday i've been frustrated and confused cuz of her persistence

Pls Ladies and Gentlemen in the house what should I do?
Pls Advice me angry

Thanks in advance

Below are screenshots of some messages she sent to me on Thursday

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by iceberylin(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
There is a Missen part of the story undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by assfreaky(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:
This hausa chic won't let me be

I've warned her severally to leave me alone but she won't listen

I blocked her on whatsapp, blacklisted her number with an app on my phone and recently when I changed my phone I started getting her msgs and calls, sometimes she even uses another number so she can get to me

Her parents are rich but mehnn she just thinks she can get anything she wants
She has been disturbing me since last year October and then I thought She was joking about it. And now everything seems to be getting out of hand. sad
My fellow romancelanders I don't know what else to do o.

Since Thursday i've been frustrated and confused cuz of her persistence

Pls Ladies and Gentlemen in the house what should I do?
Pls Advice me angry

Thanks in advance

Below are screenshots of some messages she sent to me on Thursday

Send her to me. One night of serious banging, and, you will never hear from her again.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
assfreaky:

Send her to me. One night of serious banging, and, you will never hear from her again.

She'll detest u same way she did to a friend who begged that I give him her number and all that Ish
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
There is a Missen part of the story undecided

Icey there's nothing missing except the part when she told to ask for anything I want that she want is a child from me... And if u're thinking I deleted the replies, No I didn't reply any of her msgs

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Pheals(f): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Give her a baby as she request no be free ah
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Base on what am seeing here

She said no numbers of girls you have an affair with will change her mind towards you

All she want from you is a child
Opportunity most guys will love to graps
And base on your post,you said her parents are rich(added advantage)

The girl is madly and irreversibly in love with you
Accept and face the fact

Love is truly a mental disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by assfreaky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:

She'll detest u same way she did to a friend who begged that I give him her number and all that Ish

You love her. Better don't lose her.
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please I think I and everybody else will like to know reasons why you don't want her anymore

With that,we can be able to advice you

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just speechless, but somthing I notice in her msg, you woo her first shey?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
heard hausa girls secretes different juice outa their *********--
my friend bang the kunu out of her

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Melahou(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Albert please tell us the whole story from the beginning...i mean how it all started...

So dnt come here an condemn anyone

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Base on what am seeing here

She said no numbers of girls you have an affair with will change her mind towards you

All she want from you is a child
Opportunity most guys will love to graps
And base on your post,you said her parents are rich(added advantage)

The girl is madly and irreversibly in love with you
Accept and face the fact

Love is truly a mental disease

Gee I don't want to do something I'll regret later in life ... I don't love her, and I don't think we can ever get married.. If I give her the child who will father the child?
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
assfreaky:

You love her. Better don't lose her.

I don't love her
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
heard hausa girls secretes different juice outa their *********--
my friend bang the kunu out of her

Bro max doing that can get her prego and her wish will be fulfilled na
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by dstnd: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
bros don't do what you will end up regretting for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:

Gee I don't want to do something I'll regret later in life ... I don't love her, and I don't think we can ever get married.. If I give her the child who will father the child?
Ok let me pretend I don't know the reason why you said you don't love her..

I think you should invite over and talk sense into her brain..

Because even if her parents her rich,they can't be providing for you as a man..

And you not loving her(plus disadvantage)
Just sit her down and talk to her..let her see reason and if she don't..
Please relocate...love and war have the same casualties...

My piece
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro max doing that can get her prego and her wish will be fulfilled na
i aint making look like i am a gold digger or something, but this lady truly loves you and can go any length to make you happy.
free ******** plus other benefits is too attractive* grin
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
malonephills:
Just speechless, but somthing I notice in her msg, you woo her first shey?
no... I didn't, everthing just started from friendship
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by LewisO: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Typing...
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by adonisgold: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
So you didn't have the sense to remove the names?
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Ok let me pretend I don't know the reason why you said you don't love her..

I think you should invite over and talk sense into her brain..

Because even if her parents her rich,they can't be providing for you as a man..

And you not loving her(plus disadvantage)
Just sit her down and talk to her..let her see reason and if she don't..
Please relocate...love and war have the same casualties...

My piece

Thank you bro, I appreciate your wise advice
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pheals:
Give her a baby as she request no be free ah
haba

U read the topic so??
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by delishpot: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i aint making look like i am a gold digger or something, but this lady truly loves you and can go any length to make you happy.
free ******** plus other benefits is too attractive* grin

What if she dumps him as soon as she gets preggo? What if she wants to use the pregnancy to trap him into marriage? Her dad is rich and can threaten him to submission. No hausa gurl will want a child outside wedlock. I smell a trap here. OP no jump gutter with two legs at once o. No take greed swallow sharp knife biko.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:
no... I didn't, everthing just started from friendship
feeling is a gradual things, maybe atime goes by you will feel something for her....ignoring her is not the best option, still give her some intimacy let her know why you can't made up with her demand........I'm not that good to advice just my takes
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Tymax(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na so you fine reach? Abi na so your voice sexy reach cos me I don't understand this kind by force love.

When you were chyking her you didn't know it will click this fast and hard. Honestly I don't blame you at all. It's one of those weird things in life.

Congrats man.

Have you watched the movie "obsession"? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
malonephills:
feeling is a gradual things, maybe atime goes by you will feel something for her....ignoring her is not the best option, still give her some intimacy let her know why you can't made up with her demand........I'm not that good to advice just my takes

Bro i've tried all these before I started ignoring her
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:

Thank you bro, I appreciate your wise advice
You welcome bro
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
@alberto2k
I will love to see her pic
At least let me see the face of the girl disturbing you..
At your free will thou
It not compulsory
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
delishpot:

What if she dumps him as soon as she gets preggo? What if she wants to use the pregnancy to trap him into marriage? Her dad is rich and can threaten him to submission. No hausa gurl will want a child outside wedlock. I smell a trap here. OP no jump gutter with two legs at once o. No take greed swallow sharp knife biko.

Thank you bro... U've just said some truth here

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by alberto2k(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
@alberto2k
I will love to see her pic
At least let me see the face of the girl disturbing you..
At your free will thou
It not compulsory

Man i've deleted all of them long ago..

But you suppose know ssay hausa girls dey fine die... But this one is dark skinned qndx she's pretty
Re: Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:

Man i've deleted all of them long ago..
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Don’t Date A Man Who Reads / Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.