Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants (2387 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Iluvberem:

Eeyaaaaaaa my love.

Sowi okkk?

A luv you

But its not a bad thing to proclaim my love for you naaa wink

Remain blessed in the Lord

Hallelujah
angry angry angry
Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Iluvberem: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
berem: angry angry angry

Why you dey frown face like this naa

Ok wetin you want me to do for you ?

No dey frown naaaa

A luv you

Relax and keep calm

Remain blessed in the Lord

Hallelujah
Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by vedd: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
berem: younger generation like who? It is the same younger generation in power that are involved in corruption.

Give me a Buhari presidency and Nigeria will be better. I don't care how old he is. cool
I like GMB, but he belongs to the past and not play the spoiler. Even pdp govs will mobilise for Kwankwaso.
Buhari is seen by many as a fundamentalist, and that does too little to support his anti-corruption credentials to woo the religiously conscious and undecided voter.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by 1United1: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Iluvberem:

Thanks and God bless you

Have the fun while it last

This moniker is for PEACE and LOVE only

Vulture! Transgenderic janjieweed!
Ikpu nne gi!

Bloody sucking boko haramite!

Asim otu nne I

GEJ till 2019!
Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Iluvberem: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2014
1United1:

Vulture! Transgenderic janjieweed!
Ikpu nne gi!

Bloody sucking boko haramite!

Asim otu nne I

GEJ till 2019!

Thank you sir. God bless you bro

Remain blessed and enjoy your fun
Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Orunto: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2014
We read it and know that we ain't seen anything yet, but that this is just the onset of absolute selfishness, greed, dictatorship etcetera. God bless Nigeria!
Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2014
The presidential ticket will be the doom of APC, everybody in that party wants to become the president of 1 country. Power hungry fellows, frustrated PDP members who no longer has the ease to steal as they used to do. We know them and the knows theirselves

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Billygee2u: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2014
can somebody tell me pls,will Tambuwal resign his post before declaring or after declaring ?
Re: 2015 Election: Cold War In APC, Buhari Rebuffs Younger Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Pdp nor get presidential primaries?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Islamist World Order -femi Fani-kayode / Buhari is perpetually Unelectable -El Rufai / APC Deceiving Nigerians - Dr Olusegun Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.