Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed (4960 Views)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Lmao. *thinking our loud to myself*. Isn't it nice when you get people all worked up that they resort to aggression(a physical trait common with people who live in that violent country called America) online with an invisible WOMAN? yep that's right...I rep my name. Jennifer Kadry. cheesy

Line up for America visa? Buuahahahahahahahahahahaha *scratches her Nyash and sniffs her fingers* cheesy

Continue sir.......I am all EYES kiss

It's easy to spot debate weaklings and you're an authentic one.

I've been hitting you with data upon data since least night and all you can come back with is this lame response? wink

An invisible Woman calling out (anyway in her mind aha) an invisible Man for debating an invisible Woman - do you know the meaning of irony?

So how are you getting over this fear of laws that you have? Oh wait there's absolutely no regard for law in Nigeria I forgot, go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

It's easy to spot debate weaklings and you're an authentic one.

I've been hitting you with data upon data since least night and all you can come back with is this lame response? wink

An invisible Woman calling out (anyway in her mind aha) an invisible Man for debating an invisible Woman - do you know the meaning of irony?

So how are you getting over this fear of laws that you have? Oh wait there's absolutely no regard for law in Nigeria I forgot, go ahead.

Data? I must have missed all that shocked shocked...please pretty boy..can you please repost the data you are talking about?

Thanks in advance. *rushes off to wash her hands* grin
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am dedicating this song to CityNG....one of those lucky ajegunle boys who managed to smell America in their 40's...it's an honor I know I know, you don't have to tell me. Oya let's dance and celebrate your green card together...*unleashes her john busko dancing skills* grin

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CxoJ7rkiktQ
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Data? I must have missed all that shocked shocked...please pretty boy..can you please repost the data you are talking about?

Thanks in advance. *rushes off to wash her hands* grin

Oh I'm not pretty and not a boy, at least not your boy grin

It's not my job to educate you so you'll have to do your own research.

That'll hurt but you'll be alright, just go walk it off.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

Oh I'm not pretty and not a boy, at least not your boy grin

It's not my job to educate you so you'll have to do your own research.

That'll hurt but you'll be alright, just go walk it off.

Walk it off? In America? So one lunatic will deflate my Kim K bottom with his AK47.... Pretty boy I knew you hated me but I never knew it was this serious... cry

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: I am dedicating this song to CityNG....one of those lucky ajegunle boys who managed to smell America in their 40's...it's an honor I know I know, you don't have to tell me. Oya let's dance and celebrate your green card together...*unleashes her john busko dancing skills* grin

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CxoJ7rkiktQ

And this in return for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thMea9TjQU grin

Green card celebration? Nah you'll be wasting your time no green card here. Prouder of my Nigerian passport.

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
When I see people fighting for visa to visit America I ask myself which America? shocked tufiakwaaaa. Overrated country majoring in insecurity. Little wonder many of them look for citizenship in Canada cos their passport is the most hated country in the world. Tufiakwa cry

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Walk it off? In America? So one lunatic will deflate my Kim K bottom with his AK47.... Pretty boy I knew you hated me but I never knew it was this serious... cry

I actually have no hate for you, see the thing is that takes energy and you're not worth that. You're nothing but a userid on NL who needs to be educated not to make ridiculous anti US statements.

I've never seen an AK47 on a civilian in my US life, you need to stop mingling with folks that leave in the high crime ghettos.

But I do like your wild exaggeration and your flights of fancy though, you'll be an interesting case for a Psychiatrist.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

And this in return for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thMea9TjQU grin

Green card celebration? Nah you'll be wasting your time no green card here. Prouder of my Nigerian passport.

So you are an asylum seeker? Or better still living in America illegally? Why am I not surprised? America is a country for riff raffs..anyone can enter, find one Oyibo woman and gbam they secure their stay. Desperado country.

BTW I am loving your song. Please dedicate dorobucci to me...me likey that song
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: When I see people fighting for visa to visit America I ask myself which America? shocked tufiakwaaaa. Overrated country majoring in insecurity. Little wonder many of them look for citizenship in Canada cos their passport is the most hated country in the world. Tufiakwa cry

So you now admit that you guys beg for US visas? I thought you said it was a lie.

See yourself now, ordinary common sense you no get.

So i four passport is the most hated then why do you give two shillings on our constitutional laws? Fix your crime and laws in your own country first and stop educating yourself on Canada or USA. Wait are you trying to run away from Nigeria too?

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

So you are an asylum seeker? Or better still living in America illegally? Why am I not surprised? America is a country for riff raffs..anyone can enter, find one Oyibo woman and gbam they secure their stay. Desperado country.

BTW I am loving your song. Please dedicate dorobucci to me...me likey that song

So which one is it:

1) Green card holder
2) Ajegunle person that saw US in the 40's
3) Asylum seeker
4) Undocumented alien
5) Fake marriage

You're all over the place. I dedicate any song that I find fitting for you and you'll like it, this is not Radio OYO where you make a request.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

I actually have no hate for you, see the thing is that takes energy and you're not worth that. You're nothing but a userid on NL who needs to be educated not to make ridiculous anti US statements.

I've never seen an AK47 on a civilian in my US life, you need to stop mingling with folks that leave in the high crime ghettos.

But I do like your wild exaggeration and your flights of fancy though, you'll be an interesting case for a Psychiatrist.

Okay you hate my anti Us statements ehn? Ok here we go...again ....

1. "America is useless and like I said,other smart countries were happy to put the no gun policy in place while America is still busy licking the azz of the high and mighty" how many children and adults have died from their inability to right their laws? Their bloods are all in ya hands*

2. The people living comfortably with excess in their pockets are the celebrities...few of the non celebs are able to live comfortably with the shi..tty pay they get.

3. Their people especially the miners are known to be migrating to other countries for a better life

4. It's only in America you see people earning 10 dollars per hour....tufiakwaaaa. What a poverty stricken country.

5. Their health care system nko? You go into the hospital with a child, they run some tests on the child and the child does not even spend the night there only for them to incur a bill of a little over 4k...tufiakwaaaa I say. What of people who don't have good jobs that affords them a health insurance? Or people who cannot pay for one?

What do you have in that god forsaken country that I should be jealous of?

So I was recently going through the pay grade of intern doctors...between 28-35k..like what the hell? Who can that feed? Poor people laughing and suffering at the same time.

Sir I know...you hate it when I go on my anti US rants and guess what? I just did and you know why? BECAUSE I ENJOY PISSING YOU OFF. grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

So you now admit that you guys beg for US visas? I thought you said it was a lie.

See yourself now, ordinary common sense you no get.

So i four passport is the most hated then why do you give two shillings on our constitutional laws? Fix your crime and laws in your own country first and stop educating yourself on Canada or USA. Wait are you trying to run away from Nigeria too?

Oh Canada is heaps better than America. You see Canada...is one country I love and respect and many Americans feel the same way. Better laws, I like the fact that they seize arms from those useless American who are so paranoid and think people are watching or following them ..oops sorry that's true..too many certifiably insane lunatics running here and there in America. The country for the poor.

Thank your stars you were able to travel out before you reached your old age...if you were a woman I would have said ...before your menopause but seeing that you are a boy in the body of a man, I would say ..lucky you for entering America before you were due for your first ever prostate check. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am still waiting for my dorobucci song cheesy
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Okay you hate my anti Us statements ehn? Ok here we go...again ....

1. "America is useless and like I said,other smart countries were happy to put the no gun policy in place while America is still busy licking the azz of the high and mighty" how many children and adults have died from their inability to right their laws? Their bloods are all in ya hands*

2. The people living comfortably with excess in their pockets are the celebrities...few of the non celebs are able to live comfortably with the shi..tty pay they get.

3. Their people especially the miners are known to be migrating to other countries for a better life

4. It's only in America you see people earning 10 dollars per hour....tufiakwaaaa. What a poverty stricken country.

5. Their health cars system nko? You go into the hospital with a child, they run some tests on the child and the child does not even spend the night there only for them to incur a bill of a little over 4k...tufiakwaaaa I say. What of people who don't have good jobs that affords them a health insurance? Or people who cannot pay for one?

What do you have in that god forsaken country that I should be jealous of?

So I was recently going through the pay grade of intern doctors...between 28-35k..like what the hell? Who can that feed? Poor people laughing and suffering at the same time.

Sir I know...you hate it when I go on my anti US rants and guess what? I just did and you know why? BECAUSE I ENJOY PISSING YOU OFF. grin

You can never piss me off, i know you try but you're actually very weak. Look at my NL profile, I've taken on people on here with more wherewithal than you. I know you're hurt but I am not responsible for your emotional condition.

1) We're useless yet we're fighting a multifaceted war in the world right now. You guys can't even find 300 children kidnaped inside your country grin

2) I don't know any celebrity personally but I also don;t know anybody in my circle that is getting shitty pay. Girl, you really need to expand your circle of friends, You seem to relate only to low class people.

3) The mining industry is a dead end in the US. We're pushing technology an space program. So what? At least our citizens with our passports can migrate more easily than any other country in the world to places that reasonable people want to go to.

4) And also the same country where you'll find Warren Buffet, FaceBook, Twitter, eBay, Oprah, your point is childish. N66,000 a week for most Nigerians is a windfall income. Be realistic.

5) Idiocy at it's best. My Wife just had c section, 6 days hospital stay in a suite, total bill $100. I know you like to make outlandish claims that has ho basis but even this is a new high.

Oya your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Oh Canada is heaps better than America. You see Canada...is one country I love and respect and many Americans feel the same way. Better laws, I like the fact that they seize arms from those useless American who are so paranoid and think people are watching or following them ..oops sorry that's true..too many certifiably insane lunatics running here and there in America. The country for the poor.

Thank your stars you were able to travel out before you reached your old age...if you were a woman I would have said ...before your menopause but seeing that you are a boy in the body of a man, I would say ..lucky you for entering America before you were due for your first ever prostate check. cheesy

It doesn't matter. My age, my lifestyle, my economic status, my health, my standard of living are things you'll dream about but never accomplish in your two lifetimes.

You can pick at my age, my sex, my country all day long but your situation will never improve from where it is. Why? Jealous is a delimitating disease which restricts development.

If you're offering a prostrate check I can oblige you, but first you'll have to submit your full picture and medical history.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: I am still waiting for my dorobucci song cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6NNGVHrqho

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Your wife walked away with a hundred dollar bill in your dreams...who dash you wife? Abeg go and sit down, we all know those who benefit from the health care system there are those who can afford to pay for health insurance or work for organizations that cover that for them..so your wife works and you chop the money? Cheii may the good lord help you.

Technology my azz, what's the unemployment rate in America at the moment? How did you guys bounce back from the recession? A licensed practice nurse in some developed countries earn far much more than what a registered nurse earns in that sho.t hole you call America. What's the percentage of black people in the prison in the US against white? One cannot even come down of their car to get gas without fear if one craze man releasing fire not in the air but on people...

You sit there talking about fighting wars? Little wonder the likes of Foley are gone..and what did your president do about it? How did he announce the death? Played golf, walked away for a few minutes, gave a press conference and went back to playing golf.

How many people can afford a health care? How many lives have been lost no thanks to your silly laws?owing an American passport is not a thing to be proud of so get over yourself already....I repeat, little wonder why some Americans work hard at getting Canadian citizenship and travel with it instead of their American passport...the most hated passport in the world.

Your wife paid 100 dollar bill ko, abi your chop and clean mouth mistress paid 50 dollars.

Sharapppp dia I say cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

It doesn't matter. My age, my lifestyle, my economic status, my health, my standard of living are things you'll dream about but never accomplish in your two lifetimes.

You can pick at my age, my sex, my country all day long but your situation will never improve from where it is. Why? Jealous is a delimitating disease which restricts development.

If you're offering a prostrate check I can oblige you, but first you'll have to submit your full picture and medical history.

Darling...living in America is not a big deal. Getting their citizenship is not a big deal...some people started traveling out from when they were 2 years old. Some have been to America and back...some got their American citizenship through their parents cool some got theirs by marriage(like you did), some after green card and having lived there for a few years post acquiring their green card.

Darling, America is not the make and break of the world like you delusional people think and no thanks to Osama for proving this point albeit in a very violent and unacceptable way.

Get over yourself darling...your little nephews or nieces need an American passport?...tell them to hold up for until they turn 30...I will introduce them to my children then and yep they will stand a chance at becoming citizens to THREE wonderful countries.

*shrugs*

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry 1) :
Your wife walked away with a hundred dollar bill in your dreams...who dash you wife? Abeg go and sit down, we all know those who benefit from the health care system there are those who can afford to pay for health insurance or work for organizations that cover that for them..so your wife works and you chop the money? Cheii may the good lord help you.

2) Technology my azz, what's the unemployment rate in America at the moment? How did you guys bounce back from the recession? A licensed practice nurse in some developed countries earn far much more than what a registered nurse earns in that sho.t hole you call America. What's the percentage of black people in the prison in the US against white? One cannot even come down of their car to get gas without fear if one craze man releasing fire not in the air but on people...

3) You sit there talking about fighting wars? Little wonder the likes of Foley are gone..and what did your president do about it? How did he announce the death? Played golf, walked away for a few minutes, gave a press conference and went back to playing golf.

4) How many people can afford a health care? How many lives have been lost no thanks to your silly laws?owing an American passport is not a thing to be proud of so get over yourself already....I repeat, little wonder why some Americans work hard at getting Canadian citizenship and travel with it instead of their American passport...the most hated passport in the world.

5) Your wife paid 100 dollar bill ko, abi your chop and clean mouth mistress paid 50 dollars.

6) Sharapppp dia I say cheesy

1) She actually did. It would have been $0 actually but I missed a deadline to add her as a beneficiary. In any case you cannot fathom how this is possible since your lack of education on these matters is glaringly obvious.

2) Yet Nurses from other countries like Nigeria and Philippines come here for employment. My employer and a previous employer have over 1,000 openings right now for Nurses.

3) We are not responsible for a civilian that willingly outs himself in harms way. We say this on our embassy websites. What is your President doing about those poor Chibok girls?

4) Everybody in the US is entitled to healthcare. Can you say that about Nigeria? If you cannot afford private health care insurance then you go to county. When you have time you should go read about Obamacare, I know you won't since your hatred for anything US makes you break out in hives grin

5) If I knew how to translate grunts and howls I would have responded to this but alas I don't.

6) Nay, I refute your suggestion and prefer to continue instead take you on.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) Darling...living in America is not a big deal. Getting their citizenship is not a big deal...some people started traveling out from when they were 2 years old. Some have been to America and back...some got their American citizenship through their parents cool some got theirs by marriage(like you did), some after green card and having lived there for a few years post acquiring their green card.

2) Darling, America is not the make and break of the world like you delusional people think and no thanks to Osama for proving this point albeit in a very violent and unacceptable way.

3) Get over yourself darling...your family little nephews or nieces need an American passport...tell them to hold up for until they turn 30...I will introduce them to my children then and yep they will stand a chance at becoming citizens to THREE wonderful countries.

4) *shrugs*

1) I never said that it was, you're the one ranting and raving. Thank you for the educational analysis on getting US citizenship. My, for somewhat that hates the US so much you seem to be well educated about her grin

2) I never said it was, so that's a non sequitur.

3) Ah now that you have nothing more intelligent to say, you now swerve onto my nephews and nieces grin

4) Okay, I'll just have go take your word for that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Phillipino nurses travel to the states to work cos they earn more in the states than they so in their country...there are also thousands of them in the UK and Australia....same way Nigerians in leave the shores of their country for a better life.

Imagine someone earning less than 11 dollars an hour celebrating that they are making money? Which money? I repeat, a licensed practical nurse in some countries earn more than Registered nurses in America.

My president? Weren't you proud of owing a nigerian passport? Didn't you call America your adopted country? You must be a joke. The biggest joke I have ever come across on Nairaland.

Why must people have to afford a private health care before they can live in their country? The UK and Australia has got free health care in their countries and they are not even as popular as the god forsaken country America. Why cant American do same for their citizenry?

What's the health care system like in Canada ? Answer me you poverty stricken people living in a cursed land with unemployment rate hitting the roof by the second.

Darling , if all to that you've typed up there is what you have to do shakara for me ? Then read my lips ....you gat nothing that I don't have already and I gat more. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oh no I haven't swerved....unlike you talking about acquiring American citizenship at an old she whilst we have CHILDREN like mine who can boast of that miserable passport you are talking about and two others and they don't even use it. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1)Phillipino nurses travel to the states to work cos they earn more in the states than they so in their country...there are also thousands of them in the UK and Australia....same way Nigerians in leave the shores of their country for a better life.

2) Imagine someone earning less than 11 dollars an hour celebrating that they are making money? Which money? I repeat, a licensed practical nurse in some countries earn more than Registered nurses in America.

3) My president? Weren't you proud of owing a nigerian passport? Didn't you call America your adopted country? You must be a joke. The biggest joke I have ever come across on Nairaland.

4) Why must people have to afford a private health care before they can live in their country? The UK and Australia has got free health care in their countries and they are not even as popular as the god forsaken country America. Why cant American do same for their citizenry?

5) What's the health care system like in Canada ? Answer me you poverty stricken people living in a cursed land with unemployment rate hitting the roof by the second.

6) Darling , if all to that you've typed up there is what you have to do shakara for me ? Then read my lips ....you gat nothing that I don't have already and I gat more. kiss

1) Wait but I though the US is full of unemployment? Which one is it? While I'm getting used to your lunatic ramblings this one actually requires an explanation.

2) Data please, I bet you can't submit any data about this outlandish and ridiculous statement of yours.

3) Excellent, I like being called a joker. It's better than being called an a$$wipe.

4) Did you mis the part about going to county?

5) I don't give two shiats about Canada, I don't intend to leave there so no need to research their standard of living. Now you can ask me about Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, etc

6) Sorry, I'm not your Darling. You can fantasize but it will never happen. You can't read lips on the internet or is this a thinly veiled request for us to chat via video wink

By the way did you ever make your China trip and they allowed you entry or they bounced you like a dirty diaper? grin

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: Oh no I haven't swerved....unlike you talking about acquiring American citizenship at an old she whilst we have CHILDREN like mine who can boast of that miserable passport you are talking about and two others and they don't even use it. kiss

I'm not on here to promote any passport of any country, you're the citizen of whatever country that you're in.

I have as much repeat for Nigerians with Nigerian Passports as I do for Ghanians with Ghanian passports.

Your lack of education and cuddling citizenship of other countries makes me think you've got underlying issues that are bigger than this debate.

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good so you now check my profile ehn? Sit to should be ashamed of yourself and I am glad that I have made you so uncomfortable on this thread that you are happily grabbing at straws which includes checking my profile. Give me a sec...na me and you today.

And please be quiet. All these while I was avoiding getting into this with you and your uncircumcised self yet you refused to back off, acting like Someone born and bred in America yet na old age citizenship you get. You must be out of your mind sir and I call you sir cos I bet you are old enough to be my uncle but hey...you earn respect , you don't w@ank and expect it to be there at yor beck and call.

Oh please be quiet and stop confusing yourself. They are phillipino nurses in America does not stop the unemployment rate from getting higher by the day. Go and see more phillipino nurses in Canada and be quiet. There are also Nigerians anywhere cos anywhere is better than Nigeria hence your likes in America...my point is...some of us have for the right papers and documents for America and guess what, we could care less cos unlike you...our options are wife and America citizenship is not something that will make me or my family jump to the sky. There are better country's passports to be proud of and America isn't one of them in my family.

Like I said the unemployment rate in America is shocking. Let your Obama so sow thing about it.

The best thing you can ever give to anyone is good health care. Unfortunately your adopted country is lacking in that area

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Check my profile well well. You haven't seen anything yet. Look at this old man...old enough to be my uncle...he has run out of words so tey na to visit my profile and my topics to see what to talk about.

Agbaya. American citizen ko...thank goodness you've calmed down with the citizenship talk...I was beginning to think you were the only American citizen on Nairaland.

Americans are very stingy people...how many times have your kind every donated to the Nairaland charity to help people struggling to make ends meet? Na to talk about passport una know. When was the last time you and your entire family visited Naija? Can you's afford it with the crappy pay you get?

Abeg go and make mouth for people In Nigeria and third world countries...don't come here and make mouth for some of us that smelt that country's and other country's passport while you were jumping Molue in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Reminds me of this woman in New York that had a seizure in a cafe... A kind berated foreigner called the ambulance and you should have seen the woman's face? How could she afford to pay the ambulance and hospital bills?

Tufiakwa carry your passport go abeg let me see road.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lmao at CityNG logging on with his other ID to like his own post. You Americans are mentally insane.

Y'all need help

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
I dey go cook for my family with American citizenship...laterz. Shouldn't you be helping your wife out change the baby's diaper? cheesy

Astala vista. My egusi soup is more important and remember CityNG Clean ya bottom the next time you visit the loo with your passport. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) Good so you now check my profile ehn? Sit to should be ashamed of yourself and I am glad that I have made you so uncomfortable on this thread that you are happily grabbing at straws which includes checking my profile. Give me a sec...na me and you today.

2) And please be quiet. All these while I was avoiding getting into this with you and your uncircumcised self yet you refused to back off, acting like Someone born and bred in America yet na old age citizenship you get. You must be out of your mind sir and I call you sir cos I bet you are old enough to be my uncle but hey...you earn respect , you don't w@ank and expect it to be there at yor beck and call.

3) Oh please be quiet and stop confusing yourself. They are phillipino nurses in America does not stop the unemployment rate from getting higher by the day. Go and see more phillipino nurses in Canada and be quiet. There are also Nigerians anywhere cos anywhere is better than Nigeria hence your likes in America...my point is...[b]some of us have for the right papers and documents for America and guess what, we could care less [/b]cos unlike you...our options are wife and America citizenship is not something that will make me or my family jump to the sky. There are better country's passports to be proud of and America isn't one of them in my family.

4) Like I said the unemployment rate in America is shocking. Let your Obama so sow thing about it.

5) The best thing you can ever give to anyone is good health care. Unfortunately your adopted country is lacking in that area

1) Another Nairalander sent me a link to show that you're just a frustrated visa seeker grin

2) The mistake you've been making all along is that I a seeking respect from you? Girl, stop that and get with the times. You're a nobody and I don't need your respect.

3) Choices, I like that. So why don't you respect my choice to own a firearm, why do you want the to take it from me?

4) He's not my Obama but just the POTUS, our unemployment rate is high buy you line up at 5am to beg for visas grin

5) We do enough and we have great healthcare despite what you think, what we have works for our system. You haven' read Obamacare huh? Yeah I know it's a bit lengthy for your skill set.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: I dey go cook for my family with American citizenship...laterz. Shouldn't you be helping your wife out change the baby's diaper? cheesy

Astala vista. My egusi soup is more important and remember CityNG Clean ya bottom the next time you visit the loo with your passport. kiss

Coward and a weakling, sure run off when you met your match.

You don't worry about my family, we're doing okay in Gods grace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New USA VISA Fee / Road Trip To Tanzania By December / Any Nigerian Living In Belarus- Pls I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.