Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed (4967 Views)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: Lmao at CityNG logging on with his other ID to like his own post. You Americans are mentally insane.

Y'all need help

Awwww...still suffering from delusions I see - lol

I know you're saddening that reasonable people can see an educated response and appreciate it unlike that chicken scratch that you write like grin

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) Check my profile well well. You haven't seen anything yet. Look at this old man...old enough to be my uncle...he has run out of words so tey na to visit my profile and my topics to see what to talk about.

2) Agbaya. American citizen ko...thank goodness you've calmed down with the citizenship talk...I was beginning to think you were the only American citizen on Nairaland.

3) Americans are very stingy people...how many times have your kind every donated to the Nairaland charity to help people struggling to make ends meet? Na to talk about passport una know. When was the last time you and your entire family visited Naija? Can you's afford it with the crappy pay you get?

Abeg go and make mouth for people In Nigeria and third world countries...don't come here and make mouth for some of us that smelt that country's and other country's passport while you were jumping Molue in Nigeria.

1) Thank you, i love my age and pray that you survive to reach the same milestone, it's really good grin

2) Oloriburuku omo kekere tio ni ironu grin If speaking out against your knee jerk anti gun law rheotics earns me a label than I wear it with pride.

3) How dare you Madam, we just gave you testing machines for Ebola to use at your airports grin You keep concerning yourself with my pay and my family. Why? Ho wis that improving your caustic existence?

My donations are between my tax prepation person and the IRS it is frankly none of your business. Not all of us like to boast of how we donated N10 to some charity cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) Reminds me of this woman in New York that had a seizure in a cafe... A kind berated foreigner called the ambulance and you should have seen the woman's face? How could she afford to pay the ambulance and hospital bills?

2) Tufiakwa carry your passport go abeg let me see road.

1) Reminds me of innocent people that are lynched in the middle of Lagos while others looked on grin

2) Onyi agadi nwayi, you can always check out of the thread if it gets too hot for you

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:
1) Another Nairalander sent me a link to show that you're just a frustrated visa seeker grin
2) The mistake you've been making all along is that I a seeking respect from you? Girl, stop that and get with the times. You're a nobody and I don't need your respect.
3) Choices, I like that. So why don't you respect my choice to own a firearm, why do you want the to take it from me?
4) He's not my Obama but just the POTUS, our unemployment rate is high buy you line up at 5am to beg for visas grin
5) We do enough and we have great healthcare despite what you think, what we have works for our system. You haven' read Obamacare huh? Yeah I know it's a bit lengthy for your skill set.

You do not have a life. So this is what you people do? You call yourself a man?ROTLFMAO.I heard men gossip but I never knew it was this bad and serious. So what you people do is send each other links to epoples profile? Do you havea job at all? I am married and if my husband did half of what youve just claimed to do..."ask 'fellow' nairalnder help to nail an invisible person to the ground, I willbe mortified and most importantly divorced. Lmao you are so dumb. You went to my profile saw a link and didnt even read through? Remind me to send you some holiday pics.

Who wants respect from a boy? When we have men in here? Respect from someone that loves off his mistress? Pretty boy you are taking yourself way too seriously.

Why should i respect your choice when lives are being lost in that god forsaken country. People are dying of hunger. Do you carry your gun everywhere you go to? Tell that bullshit to the innocent children killed by one raving lunatic in your country. Devil shait on ya bald head. Anu ewu. America is a cursed nation and i stand by it so bite me...what do you do for a living? Where you see real jobs?
Obama ko, romney ni. I talked about obama and foleys murder and you are pissing on yourself. Which president does that? If cameron did not cut his holiday short, would your daft president have remember to do same? Fighting war yet your people are being killed daily. Like airstrikes will solve the problem. Good on your stupid country, youve lost foley after the air strikes and the second death is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) You do not have a life. So this is what you people do? You call yourself a man?ROTLFMAO.I heard men gossip but I never knew it was this bad and serious. So what you people do is send each other links to epoples profile? Do you havea job at all? I am married and if my husband did half of what youve just claimed to do..."ask 'fellow' nairalnder help to nail an invisible person to the ground, I willbe mortified and most importantly divorced. Lmao you are so dumb. You went to my profile saw a link and didnt even read through? Remind me to send you some holiday pics.

2) Who wants respect from a boy? [/b]When we have men in here? Respect from someone that loves off his mistress? Pretty boy you are taking yourself way too seriously.

3) [b]Why should i respect your choice
when lives are being lost in that god forsaken country. People are dying of hunger. Do you carry your gun everywhere you go to? Tell that bullshit to the innocent children killed by one raving lunatic in your country. Devil shait on ya bald head. Anu ewu. America is a cursed nation and i stand by it so bite me...what do you do for a living? Where you see real jobs?
Obama ko, romney ni. I talked about obama and foleys murder and you are pissing on yourself. Which president does that? If cameron did not cut his holiday short, would your daft president have remember to do same? Fighting war yet your people are being killed daily. Like airstrikes will solve the problem. Good on your stupid country, youve lost foley after the air strikes and the second death is coming.

1) Did you look up the meaning of the word irony from the lecture I gave you before?

2) Exactly. And since once was never offered to you and never will this is just another nonsense response from you.

3) You keep making this personal. Lady, I don't care about you or what you think of me. I know that confuses you. Stop making things personal and I only ask that you respect our heirs past who fought to have the right to carry weapon placed on our constitution. We don;t need mouth breathing troglodytes like you to argue baselessly about something which frankly you'll never get benefit from.

Welcome back, how was the egusi soup?

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

Awwww...still suffering from delusions I see - lol

I know you're saddening that reasonable people can see stoon educated response and appreciate it unlike that chicken scratch that you write like grin
didnt you just say someone gave you a link to my profile? Im sure the same 'person' will not mind liking your posts. Its okay for a stoopid person to claim smart...but when the stoopid person starts believing that they are smart, na madness be the answer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

1) Reminds me of innocent people that are lynched in the middle of Lagos while others looked on grin

2) Onyi agadi nwayi, you can always check out of the thread if it gets too hot for you

Avoiding the truth ehn? A whole american scared to go to the hospital. Its that bad ehn

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
didnt you just say someone gave you a link to my profile? Im sure the same 'person' will not mind liking your posts. Its okay for a stoopid person to claim smart...but when the stoopid person starts believing that they are smart, na madness be the answer. grin

Yes, someone sent me one link to show that you're a frustrated visa seeker, one link. It took only one link to one thread to see that you are unbalanced.

Okay, you can call me mad but I sit where I am and you sit where you at. Who has a better quality of life? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

Coward and a weakling, sure run off when you met your match.

You don't worry about my family, we're doing okay in Gods grace.

Even your manhood will shiver at the sight of me. You no reach. Some of us have a life...like a family to take csre of, we dont spend our family time on nairaland like you do. You literally sleep here...are you homeless? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Avoiding the truth ehn? A whole american scared to go to the hospital. Its that bad ehn

I can't respond to fallacies that you create in your mind.

We have professional responders that will attend to any person that needs medical assistance here so of course you're lying as usual.

Oh and we've been doing that since horse drawn carriages were around. Can you say that about the shanty town you reside in? grin

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Even your manhood will shiver at the sight of me. You no reach. Some of us have a life...like a family to take csre of, we dont spend our family time on nairaland like you do. You literally sleep here...are you homeless? cheesy

Of that I'm sure, no doubt. He has standards after all grin

We don't do morbidly obese adelebos cheesy

Yes I'm homeless living on the street on high speed unlimited broadband.

You provide a good distraction from me form my site building work is all.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

1) Thank you, i love my age and pray that you survive to reach the same milestone, it's really good grin

2) Oloriburuku omo kekere tio ni ironu grin If speaking out against your knee jerk anti gun law rheotics earns me a label than I wear it with pride.

3) How dare you Madam, we just gave you testing machines for Ebola to use at your airports grin You keep concerning yourself with my pay and my family. Why? Ho wis that improving your caustic existence?

My donations are between my tax prepation person and the IRS it is frankly none of your business. Not all of us like to boast of how we donated N10 to some charity cheesy
Ofcourse I go reach ya age pass sef....say another 20 years time and an extra 100 after that.
Sharappp you stingy people living in wood houses. Even if its an anonymous donation help your fellow nigerians dying. The way the british guys help people here, I give up any connection I have with america to live there cheesy
No you didnt hive, you have co tributed nothing to the country so shat tap and continue being a slave while the white people use their brains to do what you boast of. Typical american mentality ...steve jobs is american so we made ipad....do all those msn have 2 heads? Bill gates and co, they own these things and dont talk about it na one unfortunate nigerian in his old age dey claim ownership grin

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

I can't respond to fallacies that you create in your mind.

We have professional responders that will attend to any person that needs medical assistance here so of course you're lying as usual.

Oh and we've been doing that since horse drawn carriages were around. Can you say that about the shanty town you reside in? grin
Cheiii I catch you? ....sad the call out is free? You dont pay them for the call out? Mr man, you are liar. Congrats
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

Of that I'm sure, no doubt. He has standards after all grin

We don't do morbidly obese adelebos cheesy

Yes I'm homeless living on the street on high speed unlimited broadband.

You provide a good distraction from me form my site building work is all.

Obesity is a huge disease in america. Ask Dr Oz to teach you. But then again you are daft. What do you know grin
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

Yes, someone sent me one link to show that you're a frustrated visa seeker, one link. It took only one link to one thread to see that you are unbalanced.

Okay, you can call me mad but I sit where I am and you sit where you at. Who has a better quality of life? grin grin grin grin

Unlike yoU a man, I dont need anyone when I am dealing with your type and I am a WOMAN and I am doing just fine. Agu nwayi

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Cheiii I catch you? ....sad the call out is free? You dont pay them for the call out? Mr man, you are liar. Congrats

What are you talking about? You can't catch me in a lie since I have no reason to lie.

Congrats to making an a$$ out of yourself. Are these the same traits that you teach your offsprings? Lying on an online forum to bolster your weakling position?

If he has insurance it will be covered free, if he has my insurance. If not he will pay direct or bias government subsidy.

The idea is that we don't leave people suffering on the sidewalks here like you want to use to paint us and light.

I was in Ibadan two years ago I think and there was a rotten corpse right in the middle of the intersection for about a week. So stop your crass.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
1) Ofcourse I go reach ya age pass sef....say another 20 years time and an extra 100 after that.
Sharappp you stingy people living in wood houses. Even if its an anonymous donation help your fellow nigerians dying. The way the british guys help people here, I give up any connection I have with america to live there cheesy
2) No you didnt hive, you have co tributed nothing to the country so shat tap and continue being a slave while the white people use their brains to do what you boast of. Typical american mentality ...steve jobs is american so we made ipad....do all those msn have 2 heads? Bill gates and co, they own these things and dont talk about it na one unfortunate nigerian in his old age dey claim ownership grin

1) It is what it is, these things happen.

2) I've contributed more than you ever have or ever will. How much taxes have you paid to any Nigerian tax entity in the past 10 years? You;re sucking Nigerian dead. Just because you liv ether and occupy space doesn't mean that you're useful.

Stop trying to suckle on the tits of hard working diasporians. wake up in the morning and go get a job and stop pan hankering to us.

2 Likes

Ask your backuppeople to ransack my profile. I dey kampe....it will take 100 of you to shake me kiss

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry: Ask your backuppeople to ransack my profile. I dey kampe....it will take 100 of you to shake me kiss

What backup people?

Oh wait, are you have an epi (episode)? grin

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Unlike yoU a man, I dont need anyone when I am dealing with your type and I am a WOMAN and I am doing just fine. Agu nwayi

Oh wait, I'm confused. I thought I was a Boy, now I'm a Man?? Jeezuz, female specimen, allegedly, please make up your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Obesity is a huge disease in america. Ask Dr Oz to teach you. But then again you are daft. What do you know grin

Sorry I have no idea who or what Dr Oz is.

Why do you keep worrying about a country that you don't care about?

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

What are you talking about? You can't catch me in a lie since I have no reason to lie.

Congrats to making an a$$ out of yourself. Are these the same traits that you teach your offsprings? Lying on an online forum to bolster your weakling position?

If he has insurance it will be covered free, if he has my insurance. If not he will pay direct or bias government subsidy.

The idea is that we don't leave people suffering on the sidewalks here like you want to use to paint us and light.

I was in Ibadan two years ago I think and there was a rotten corpse right in the middle of the intersection for about a week. So stop your crass.
Brings me back to my point. You need a health insurance to survive in america. Thanks for proving me right. Without a health insurance you are dead. My family have got private health cover but guess what? We dont need it. We have never had a need for it and I have never paid a dime after a trip to the hospital and back.

So yes darling, back to your question...my quality of life is superb.

Ibadan? So what did you do when you saw the corpse? Lmao. Why didnt gou campaign for fair trial? Or you looked at it, spat kn it and walked away like the cowardd you are

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
1) Brings me back to my point. You need a health insurance to survive in america. Thanks for proving me right. Without a health insurance you are dead. My family have got private health cover but guess what? We dont need it. We have never had a need for it and I have never paid a dime after a trip to the hospital and back.

2) So yes darling, back to your question...my quality of life is superb.

3) Ibadan? So what did you do when you saw the corpse? Lmao. Why didnt gou campaign for fair trial? Or you looked at it, spat kn it and walked away like the cowardd you are

1) You don't need a health insurance, you are required to have one. You really need to go read about Obamacare. Without health insurance you'll still get treatment as public hospitals. The way you think, the US streets are littered with dead people who can't get health care grin

2) Of course you'll think that. Why won;t you since you only get feedback from your ghetto living friends.

3) I found the nearest Police Officer and reported it. He said "so"? So I went on my way. I've done my duty. If that equates to spitting and walking away cowardly then I'm guilty as charged. I'ma far far better human being with compassion and love for all races that you'll ever muster in your lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

1) You don't need a health insurance, you are required to have one. You really need to go read about Obamacare. Without health insurance you'll still get treatment as public hospitals. The way you think, the US streets are littered with dead people who can't get health care grin

2) Of course you'll think that. Why won;t you since you only get feedback from your ghetto living friends.

3) I found the nearest Police Officer and reported it. He said "so"? So I went on my way. I've done my duty. If that equates to spitting and walking away cowardly then I'm guilty as charged. I'ma far far better human being with compassion and love for all races that you'll ever muster in your lifetime.

So do they pay when they get treatment at the public hopsitals-those without health insurance. I was shocked to read in 2009 that approx 50 million americans had no health insurance...many just could not afford it. That country is useless, just useless, busy fighting Gaddafi and osama instead of pushing for quality of life.

This is 2014...tell me, say I dont have a health insurance and I visit a public hospital, what happens after im discharged?

Lmao. Nearest police station? Tell that to the child you have in your home right now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) So do they pay when they get treatment at the public hopsitals? I was shocked to read in 2009 that approx 50 million americans had no health insurance...many just could not afford it. That country is useless, just useless, busy fighting Gaddafi and osama instead of pushing for quality of life.

2) This is 2014...tell me, say I dont have a health insurance and I visit a public hospital, what happens after im discharged?

3) Lmao. Nearest police station? Tell that to the child you have in your home right now cheesy

1) That is of no usefulness to your existence, none. The sick person will get treatment and the hospital will get paid.

2) That is between you, your health coverage scheme (public or private) and the hospital. Unlike you I speak from my own personal experiences.

3) Police Officer, not Police Station. Are you dyslexic? And what exactly am I supposed to tell this innocent weeks old child?

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
CityNG:

1) That is of no usefulness to your existence, none. The sick person will get treatment and the hospital will get paid.

2) That is between you, your health coverage scheme (public or private) and the hospital. Unlike you I speak from my own personal experiences.

3) Police Officer, not Police Station. Are you dyslexic? And what exactly am I supposed to tell this innocent weeks old child?
Who pays the hospital?
2. Are you daft? I said what if I dont have a health cover....keep dodging the question.
3. So you found an officer on the way to shoprite ibadan ...you did not get to the station cheesy I will take your child off the conversation . Go tell another baby your lies

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
1) Who pays the hospital?
2. Are you daft? I said what if I dont have a health cover....keep dodging the question.
3. So you found an officer on the way to shoprite ibadan ...you did not get to the station cheesy

1) I already answered you, I'm sorry but I don't teach kindergarten so I don't know how much dumber I can make the answer for you. It's not my job to feed you information in bits and pieces and you just have to catch up.

2) Are you dense? If you don't have health coverage you'll still getting taken care of.

3) I went to many places in Ibadan why do you pick up on Shoprite (I like that I've got you snooping around on my profile and posts - you're just going to get sad and see what a sad, pathetic and unfruitful life you are living) grin

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Who pays the hospital?
3. So you found an officer on the way to shoprite ibadan ...you did not get to the station cheesy I will take your child off the conversation . Go tell another baby your lies

It doesn't matter what you do. That just shows Nairalanders the type of a shallow low class person that you are.

You seem to leave your life on your children's successes (American passports holders and stuff you allege) I guess to make up of rthe failure that your life has resolved to.

It's never too late to try to make something of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Who pays for people without insurance you toad? You keep proving me right....answer my question and stop being silly.

I used my children not even myself and husband to tell you that your supposed american passport does not hold water when other countries are present. Here you are Gyrating and flexing muscles when children old enough to be yours can boast of that passport and more. When an adult is being compared to a child, it shows how much their brain can carry.

You were the one that started talking about your passport from the beginning...signs of someone who just acquired his citizenship. People like me, yes can boast of enough but for fear of going overboard..i stuck to what i have now. recently an american posted a pic of their passport and to say i was shocked is an understatement. To prove what? To who? Typical of you insecure toads to think that the world starts and ends with you being an american. Funny enough the person they showed it to is a british whose passport is first off more powerful than yours and can go into more countries than your american passport can.

my point...you all are vain and insecure

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) Who pays for people without insurance you toad? You keep proving me right....answer my question and stop being silly.

2) I used my children not even myself and husband to tell you that your supposed american passport does not hold water when other countries are present. Here you are Gyrating and flexing muscles when children old enough to be yours can boast of that passport and more. When an adult is being compared to a child, it shows what much their brain can carry.

3) You were the one that started talking about your passport from the beginning...signs of someone who just acquired his citizenship. People like me, yes can boast of enough but for fear of going overboard..i stuck to what i have now. recently an american posted a pic of their passport and to say i was shocked is an understatement. To prove what? To who? Typical of you insecure toads to think that the world starts and ends with you being an american. Funny enough the person they showed it to is a british whose passport is first off more powerful than yours and can go into more countries than your american passport can.

4) my point...you all are vein and insecure

1) Thanks for the compliment, it just shows to others your level of education. If I'm being silly then you're being a dimwit. Fair? Who pays for the hospital bill is dependent on what coverage the patient has. You will get this into your thick skull sooner or later.

2) Unfortunately you should have used yourself as an example in the debate. When you resort to using innocent parties it shows to others that you lack modicum, depth, character, and have a deep sense of failure of accomplishment. No matter how little, slight or irrelevant your life is be proud of it. For it is who you are. Your children or Husband are not you.

3) Nope, I never once talked about passport. I stood up for my adopted country and our gun laws, and that sent you into a tail spin. Liar.

4) You are delirious, insensitive, immoral and have a voluminous cave between your legs. So hows that?

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy awww are you crying ? Sowwy you hear....when I kept ignoring your aggressive self you were too dumb to notice and thought you could flex your muscles on a woman ehn? Devil punish you there. How long have you been online? A man should be out there making a living and assisting his wife who just had a baby but your own is to sit at home, be a house husband while madam sorts the family out and at night you will want to carry that triple A battery sized manhood inbetween your legs to mount her 6ft deep well? No food for a lazy man.

I am American I am American , finally you can shut up now. I repeat my children had what you are making mouth with since before they were even born cheesy and that citizenship is not what they use. Very irrelevant to them and you are here talking about yours like your life depends on it while your fellow Americans are suffering and smiling. Go and sort out the death of brown and tray on before you come here to say shait. Can you useless and decomposed self bring them back? All because the country you live in has chosen arms over lives. My friend shut up I say.

I will continue to compare your citizenship with that of my children cos really and honestly, I am too big and far too accomplished to compare my achievements with yours. You no reach.

Buffon

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Ishilove: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tsk tsk tsk, jennykadry and CityNG, if the both of you were in Nigeria, the neighbours would have gathered around you two in a bid to separate you. The females will seize jenny by her ankara wrapper while she yells, and the men will drag City by his trousers and whisk him away as he bellows in his baritone voice.

I hope you catch my drift?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moving To Indonesia / Nigeria’s Export Earnings Rise By 10% To $14.4bn In Q1 2018 / Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.