Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (46555 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Could be dat d house u stay is haunted which explains d shadows.

Mark out ur room. If u ar catholic, use ur rosary, holy water, etc. If u ar Eckankar...a picture of d Mahantha will do. If u ar pentecostal, anointing oil will suffice, etc. The important tin is u have to be somewhere i.e seek protection. There is no vacuum in d spirit realm. The drink u took probably made u vulnerable.

If d attack persists, pack out!.
Actually, its my father's house, and I stay there. I've never had this kind of experience ever before. I have an amounting oil and bible which I sleep and wake up with everyday. I guess the drink made me vulnerable to the attack. Thanks for the comment sir
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Tallesty1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/
I wanted to tell you that "it is a sin" but then I remembered that it is only psalm 91 that you know in the bible so I think I understand. Read more chapters and may Good spirit guide.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizzToluwalase: spiritual attack le leyi o.... Jesus loves u but ure rejecting him, y? Com to my church, come feel nd experience jesus I bet ur life will neva remain d same. Bless u
I thought as much. I knew it was spiritual attack. I just wonder why I couldn't scream out Blood Of Jesus. Obviously, Christ saved me
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
HezronLorraine: It spoke and I heard it say in yoruba,"Oti gba agbara,i o le duro shiseyi".I was in a fast that afternoon when it came.

Last it happened was three months ago,but I felt its presence and screamed Blood of Jesus.
In other words, it was on errand. Hezron who did you offend? grin grin tongue

Jokes apart it hasn't happened to me in four years because I try to pray at night before sleeping. They feed you in the dream, attack you and your destiny and if you aren't vigilante, can turn someone's life upside down
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Shaadey: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi: shocked shocked shocked...boo, u went thru all of dis...?and u dint call me allthru d nite...?see now..if I ask to go to church, u will not...maybe dis will serve as a lesson to u.... tongue tongue...go to church and get closer to God... sad sad
thanks babe, am a child of God as far as I know and a born again aswell, not going to church doesn't make me less of a Christian (I think). Just didn't wanna bother you wink thanks bae
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nobleval: What can I say? Is it the fault of the beer? Mast.u.rbation? Or did witches abi demons really attacked you?

Hmmm
I think am going with ElekeNtioba hypothesis, the beer made me vulnerable to the attack. The mast.urbation happened happened in the first phase of the sleep..it happened unconsciously in my dream
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by ruuudboy: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Goodness! So you've actually spoken to it? shocked
The last time it happened to me, when I was able to shake it off and lift my head, I heard footsteps running away outside my window. It happened around 1.30 am, four years ago in Ondo state. But none of them have ever hung around long enough for me to see them clearly or have a conversation like you did. They dare not.
padeolu, you had a serious witchcraft attack and you need to start taking your spiritual life more seriously.

I guess only those that experienced this before will b able 2 understand d op.....it has happened 2 me like 3 times in the past and its the same experience, the spirit only leaves the moment u call God's name...
I remembered the last tym it came during d night, I opened my eyes in d midnight and saw the shadow by the door, I quickly close my eyes and couldnt ulter a word until it moved towards me and started rubbing hand and pinching all my body while I was shaking and praying deep inside me......until after 30mins when it lifted me up fully from the bed before I was able to call God's name and shouted......he dropped me instantly and had a dislocated arm........

All is just d glory of God and serious prayer.....

9 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by iceberylin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
rill: "Too much p.o.r.n shrinks the brain"
grin grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: I think am going with ElekeNtioba hypothesis, the beer made me vulnerable to the attack. The mast.urbation happened happened in the first phase of the sleep..it happened unconsciously in my dream
hmm but the shadow thing is a bit scary. Maybe you were stll drunk then.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
HezronLorraine: Am lost for words.

I've had spiritual attacks as such in the past.It was a demon,it usually to suppress you in your sleep,make you lifeless,it won't kill you,but at that moment,you'll be held down while your spirit would be fighting for the physical to be let loose.

You should pray,the demon would be back,even the most powerful christians have encountered it.

You are right,it is usually fat,short legs,Long hands,the fingers are all closed with skin,it appears to have scales or talons,on it head,is spikes all over.It talks to.There was a time I fasted about it,it came that afternoon,I felt uneasy,like I knew it was there and I heard footsteps,then it said in yoruba,that I've been empowered,it should take its leave.

I've experienced it before,it is not a make believe story.I haven't encountered it in three months or so.
Please what did you do to make it stop? Am scared if it comes again, I may not be powerful enough to weather the storm, its such a terrifying experience. Although I prayed about it, read some psalms into water and bath with it. I guess its a stray demon that entered through the window or door.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blackchampion: And i spent my time reading dis
thanks for reading.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by ElekeNtioba: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: Actually, its my father's house, and I stay there. I've never had this kind of experience ever before. I have an amounting oil and bible which I sleep and wake up with everyday. I guess the drink made me vulnerable to the attack. Thanks for the comment sir

u're welcome. sorry i didnt point sumtin out b4. Its either a resident evil spirit or one dat has been projected. Either way protect urself.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge: That's a horrible Nightmare. My dear I thank 4 Ur life oooo. Always pray before u sleep(Its very important). I always have a terrible nightmare n sometimes I can't explain it when I wake up,but all I do is pray over it.
did prayer's made the nightmares stop? What psalms did you read? Thanks sis
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Agrika: Hehehehehehehehehehehe
I wish I was funny.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by drstan(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: thanks babe, am a child of God as far as I know and a born again aswell, not going to church doesn't make me less of a Christian (I think). Just didn't wanna bother you wink thanks bae
child of God? Sorry children of God do the whill of God, and the commandment of God, dont be decieve so many new generational churches has deceive many people about grace making christian not to know what it means to be a contending christian

https://www.nairaland.com/1871414/meaning-violent-takes-it-force
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by hungryboy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Guy
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
obainojazz: my room mate and one of my frnd has experienced same hand pressing thing..its a spiritual attack...
I remember dey said dey were able to utter Jesus and d thing stopped...

p.s-dey don dey find u from village
...But they have failed.. I hope they don't come again sha.

That's true, the whole thing stopped when I was about to scream out Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Redman44(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
I have had this experience too several times, though It has not happened for at least a year now. And the Op is right. The attack stops when you call the name of Jesus Christ. The evil hands will press you down on the bed and you would not be able to breathe. Sometimes, I am aware of when the demon/spirit/witch is around and my spirit automatically starts to pray. The pressing would not happen then because I had prayed before the demon attacked. I understand the OP perfectly. The evil creature has never spoken to me though whenever I resisted it. It just vanishes when I call on the name of Jesus.

We need to be watchful and prayerful. Cheers.

NB: I have also been pinched in the dream by this creature/spirit/demon/witch back in 2007. God is good. Jesus is Lord. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Briareos(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Obinoscopy: Hmmmmm......

Scientists and their jargons. All they do is explain the process. But what is the driving force behind the process? They obviously don't know.

The brain is a complex thing and they are still trying to figure so many things out. Give them a break! And why the brain is even more difficult to experiment on is the fact that it is doing so many things at the same time so it is difficut to track a particular activity. And without the ability to perfectly isolate a neuron and study it, the whole process get muddled up.

But as computers get smarter and their processing speed increase in geometric proportion, the process will become a lot easier and many breakthrough will happen and many of these mysteries will be revealed.

Scientist are not magicians. grin

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by NoContract(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sleep paralysis, !

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by phayvoursky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/

Don't deceive others pls. MAS.TURBATION is a sin before God. You defile yourself with your hands n call it holy?

Now I see the reason why you were attacked.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by drstan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: Please what did you do to make it stop? Am scared if it comes again, I may not be powerful enough to weather the storm, its such a terrifying experience. Although I prayed about it, read some psalms into water and bath with it. I guess its a stray demon that entered through the window or door.
ah! bath with psalm how? Bros that is no christianity, do nt be deceive

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Barayeks: ..... you forgot to lick anointing oil to make you holy?

Are you just trying to make jest of this Christian doctrine?
I'm a Christian, and I use anointing oil. Why on earth will I wanna make jest of my believe?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by saintgwizard(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sleep Paralysis. It occured to me onces as a kid. I could visible see the dark guy running a way after throwing nails all over me. It was so real. But growing up, I realised it was the high fever. All those aspect of seeing "strange beings" were still part of the dream.

So OP, watch what you taake before sleep, a disturbed sleep or emotional trauma can also induce such. I'm not an aspect on this subject matter, I'm speaking from personal experiience.

5 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
OP i bless God for you. But something is remaining...3 days fasting,prayer,night vigil and psalm 109, very key. This are not formulars o, but d weapon of demon destruction. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers. Pls look for d verse in d bible yourself. Expel all d house animals in ur room ESPECIALLY WALL GECKOS, oh dont worry Holy Ghost fire will do dat and u will see d signs n wonders. Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by peziz(f): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
duni04:
Buahahahahahah! The interpretation of the dream: Op was yabbing someone on the self service thread on NL frontpage yesterday. The person vexed and threatened to deal with him. OP got scared and went offline and then to bed. His fear followed him to his dream grin
Lmao!! You are mean. How have you been?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
austinoeze: i guess u're a drug addict 2
am not a drug addict. Repent and give ur life to Christ bro .
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
ruuudboy:

I guess only those that experienced this before will b able 2 understand d op.....it has happened 2 me like 3 times in the past and its the same experience, the spirit only leaves the moment u call God's name...
I remembered the last tym it came during d night, I opened my eyes in d midnight and saw the shadow by the door, I quickly close my eyes and couldnt ulter a word until it moved towards me and started rubbing hand and pinching all my body while I was shaking and praying deep inside me......until after 30mins when it lifted me up fully from the bed before I was able to call God's name and shouted......he dropped me instantly and had a dislocated arm........

All is just d glory of God and serious prayer.....
Ahn ahn, a whole 30 minutes ke?? Are you sure? In my own experiences the attack doesn't last more than 3 mins maximum.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
UchihaMadara: When this stuff happened to me, it wasn't nice at all.

Funny enough, in every experience I've heard including mine, saying "Jesus" brings instant relief.

I wonder if its all in the head.
Its not just in the head. That powerful name brings relief

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by yrex01(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
I had a nightmare last night.. it was so different
from my previous ones........ (lol.. d settlements funny tho )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.