Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (46955 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Atmmachine:

I will strangle you to death cool cool cool

Lol if I happen to die... You've just left incriminating evidence hehehe kiss
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/

Who told you it's not a sin? It comes under the sin of 'uncleanness' in the Bible.

The spirit that attacked you, padeolu, is called Incubus. I believe it attacks those who commit sex.ual sins. I'd advice you seek help from a true minister of Christ.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
yungchop: you see why I asked you to stop buy akara on credit abi?? Ma Ngozi at work!

you just quoted OP's long post just to write this? Nawa for you oh

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by babestella: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please everyone calm down. This is really and not to be taken as a joke. What the OP experienced is a demonic attack. I have experienced it several times but with prayers God helped me overcome.

In fact in my encounter, it happens like 1st and 2nd time that midnight, it was so bad that I could not get any sleep. So on the 3rd time which was around 2am, I pretended like I was sleeping, behold the hands came all over me again, trying to press me down, all of a sudden I spurned around and tried to grab one of them all I saw were shadows in white pants, obviously masculine in nature, and i saw then fade into the walls. I then woke up and went to my mum's room and the whole family prayed and we all slept, i did not experience it again.

Now there are certain factors which are likely to make this happen, these are:
1. The area you live.

This has a lot to do with what you are experiencing which is obviously a demonic attack/witchcraft. You need to watch areas you live this days. I'll tell you guys what happened. After the experience, I went to church on Sunday ( I attend a different church and my parents attend a different one), and after church the assistant pastor in my church saw me and came straight to me and said, he needs to come and pray in our house. I said OK, and we scheduled a day and I gave him my address. So one weekend, he did not call before coming because there was no GSM then.

As soon as he stepped into our flat, he called the whole family and said that we need to move out of this house. My parents were like, Why?

Guess what, he said that there are millions of witches on the street and the area and that by midnight, they usually fly above our house in drones. We broke down, and he asked if we had experienced any thing since we started living in the house, obviously, we had because things were really going down, my dad sold his 2 cars then to keep his struggling biz alive, we lost my younger brother in a mysterious accident and other ugly issues.

So the pastor prayed and left. 2 months later, my dad went to renew our rent and when he got there, guess what, the landlord who inherited the house from his late dad, told my dad that he cannot take the rent. My dad asked why, and he said he wants us to leave the house and my dad asked why, he said he knows what he is saying, and that we should just leave the house so that things can be better. My dad was shocked beyond his marrows. My dad tried to force him to take the rent, but he refused. So we left, the next day he came to the house and told me personally since I am the first daughter, that if we don't leave the house, we might sell everything we have. he apologized for the stress it might cause us but said I must convince my parents so that we can leave. So we moved to another flat far away from that area. Guess what, things changed believe me.

2. If you usually stay out late may be drinking, you need to stop that. Coming home very late at night is risky. Not only for the fact that you might be robbed, but there are more legions of demons roaming the streets at that time than in the noon time especially the ones sent on one evil errands or another. Please be careful.

3. check the kind of friends you keep too, some may just be initiates who have demons hanging around them.

4. Your prayer life is on the downturn, you need to prep it up, we live in a world where the supernatural controls the physical. Please always pray so that you can ward off these demons.

Guys, checking on Wikipedia, please wake up, sleep disorder or sleep paralysis has nothing to do with demons running and varnishing into the wall. Be wise.

I didn't proof read this, pls excuse any grammatical errors o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by seunot: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin
I also experienced such some few years ago, in my case every part of my body was paralysed. I couldn't even open my eyes, however there was no pain except the scary feeling of been somehow pressed down. I got freed by shouting JESUS internally since my body was virtually "dead".

It not an experience I would wish on anyone, its very scary. The amazing thing is that I was fully conscious yet its like I'm dead, didn't see any creature though since I love sleeping without light.

God knows what happened, Nothing Is As It Seems In Our World!

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Atmmachine(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol if I happen to die... You've just left incriminating evidence hehehe kiss

cheesy cheesy
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by babestella: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
smurfy:

Who told you it's not a sin? It comes under the sin of 'uncleanness' in the Bible.

The spirit that attacked you, padeolu, is called Incubus. I believe it attacks those who commit sex.ual sins. I'd advice you seek help from a true minister of Christ.

Hmmmmm
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by khulgan3(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yeaa... it's sleep paralysis... it's no alien pressing u

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by jumox: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
when you mix superstition, alcohol, mosquito and dark rooms in one night, things like these are bound to happen.
No spirit attacked you. Yes I said it.
The bites? Remember your pressing turned to a bee like stuff when you stared praying? Thats the mosquitoes feeding! Thats where the 'stings' ca,me from.
The shadow on the wall is an illusion produced from your reflection cast on the wall by your lamp and then the abnormal shape came from alcohol and the positioning of the lamp.
No demon attacked you.
Dont get me wrong, I believe in evil spirits but we Nigerians over exaggerate. Every little thing we cant understand is an 'attack'.
Unfortunately, church ministers of all denominations exploit that to either remain relevant or for financial gains.
One question again is why do these evil spirits just 'press' people rather than just stab or knock them out while they are still asleep. Why does it have to be pressing and not allowing you to shout and suddenly when you can speak they varnish. Come on! They have all the time in the world to zap you out of this world when you are sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
HezronLorraine: Am lost for words.

I've had spiritual attacks as such in the past.It was a demon,it usually to suppress you in your sleep,make you lifeless,it won't kill you,but at that moment,you'll be held down while your spirit would be fighting for the physical to be let loose.

You should pray,the demon would be back,even the most powerful christians have encountered it.

You are right,it is usually fat,short legs,Long hands,the fingers are all closed with skin,it appears to have scales or talons,on it head,is spikes all over.It talks to.There was a time I fasted about it,it came that afternoon,I felt uneasy,like I knew it was there and I heard footsteps,then it said in yoruba,that I've been empowered,it should take its leave.

I've experienced it before,it is not a make believe story.I haven't encountered it in three months or so.

It doesn't attack true Christians. I know that.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
And I thought I was spiritual. Honestly, If a demon attacked you then I'm santa claus, and the boogy man's under my bed right now.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao! cheesy

My friend, go back and read the story again. Padeolu says the pinching was ALL OVER his body, not just a spot, and it was of such intensity that he still felt the pain even till midday when he posted his experience here.

Bro, not everything can be explained by science.

I should be the one lmao. You already think it is the work of demons.

The pains can be explained. I hope the OP is not exaggerating. A lot of people have experienced sleep paralysis but some people enjoy blowing theirs out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by kuldude29(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
maybe b'cos u"ve not experienced it
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Op, you need to draw closer to God. You are born again and you self service? Pls stop deceiving yourself and others. You said you were self servicing in your dream when the attack started, that should mean something, that self servicing is one of the major means/route that the enemy traced into your life. Sin opens the door to demonic/witchcraft attacks. Pls draw closer to the Lord, avoid sin entirely and be filled with the PRESENCE AND FIRE OF THE HOLYGHOST. Then you shall be able to overcome all attacks of the enemy. SHALOM...

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by debosky(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao! cheesy

My friend, go back and read the story again. Padeolu says the pinching was ALL OVER his body, not just a spot, and it was of such intensity that he still felt the pain even till midday when he posted his experience here.

Bro, not everything can be explained by science.

Do you know how it feels to be bitten by super mosquitoes empowered by drinking legend filled blood? cheesy
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by benswagtt(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
padeolu: no, this is not my second chance, more like 20th if not more. I pray the grace continues. And as for moving closer to him, am in his arms, he protects me, he guide my steps. I'm a born again, though I don't go to church, instead, I do good to others, I stay away from things I perceive to be sin.
Again, I pray the grace continues

Shalom
forbid. How shall we, that are dead tosin, live any longer therein?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by benswagtt(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi: shocked shocked shocked...boo, u went thru all of dis...?and u dint call me allthru d nite...?see now..if I ask to go to church, u will not...maybe dis will serve as a lesson to u.... tongue tongue...go to church and get closer to God... sad sad
wetin u 4 do?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by oseiwe(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Padeolu,
I'm forced to comment when you said you saw the 'shadow' of the 'spirit', especially the description.
Nollywood don over spoil you and I believe say na acute malaria cause your hallucinations.
By the way, for all those who say the 'attack' was true, when will the spirits which are usually evil just come with dagger or pistol to get the job done? If una see better 'evil' spirit that is on a mission to kill, all these talks won't be necessary.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by silversonuc(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
hannesy: ewww get d f*** outta here
lol she don taya
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
hifaif:

I should be the one lmao. You already think it is the work of demons.

The pains can be explained. I hope the OP is not exaggerating. A lot of people have experienced sleep paralysis but some people enjoy blowing theirs out of proportion.
Smh. May God open your eyes.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by oluwato69sin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Buy 2 German sherpad 1 Alsatian and 5 boa a,,walahi mey the demon tall pass yao ming dem no born am well
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by bennygreat1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Opytim: Op, you need to draw closer to God. You are born again and you self service? Pls stop deceiving yourself and others. You said you were self servicing in your dream when the attack started, that should mean something, that self servicing is one of the major means/route that the enemy traced into your life. Sin opens the door to demonic/witchcraft attacks. Pls draw closer to the Lord, avoid sin entirely and be filled with the PRESENCE AND FIRE OF THE HOLYGHOST. Then you shall be able to overcome all attacks of the enemy. SHALOM...

U Just Spoke my mind my friend... @op.. This is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by HezronLorraine(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ezeed:

Hello.

Plzzzz can you interpret the statement made in yoruba? Thanks...
It means "He has been empowered,I have to take my leave cause I can't do what I came for".
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by HezronLorraine(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
brethart: have experienced this on more than one occasion. ........I think it's sleep paralysis where your mind is awake but your body isn't.........when I was younger I also believed in the "demon theory"..........
My dear,I know sleep paralysis from demonic attack.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by HezronLorraine(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
smurfy:

It doesn't attack true Christians. I know that.
It tries them the most.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Smh. May God open your eyes.

God does not interfere in the affairs of man, bro.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
HezronLorraine: My dear,I know sleep paralysis from demonic attack.
Issalie. You were hallucinating. You have health problems so you need to see a neurologist tongue grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
debosky:

Do you know how it feels to be bitten by super mosquitoes empowered by drinking legend filled blood? cheesy
Yes I do. The mosquitoes wear boot and helmet grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
oseiwe: Padeolu,
I'm forced to comment when you said you saw the 'shadow' of the 'spirit', especially the description.
Nollywood don over spoil you and I believe say na acute malaria cause your hallucinations.
By the way, for all those who say the 'attack' was true, when will the spirits which are usually evil just come with dagger or pistol to get the job done? If una see better 'evil' spirit that is on a mission to kill, all these talks won't be necessary.
Chei! Chei! Chei!!!! Nairalanders!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by godoluwa(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Just be prayerful
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by dasparrow: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Post

OP, as long as you keep self-servicing, you are creating room for more spiritual attacks. I mean, what is wrong with you? Why can't you keep your sex*ual urges in check? How can you think that mas*turbating and po*rn will please God? What kind of Christian are you that has made peace with your sin? Watching po*rn alone invites the demonic spirit of LUST into your life. When you watch po*rn, the Holy Spirit leaves. Let that be known to you. Once you don't have the Holy Spirit residing in you anymore, you become susceptible to all sorts of demonic attacks. Until you repent, and I mean truly repent, these demonic attacks will continue.

Rather than watching po*rn, pick up your bible and edify your soul with the Word of Jehovah God. Find a bible believing church where the Spirit of Jehovah God dwells and attend there. The bible says "do not forsake the gathering of the saints" (Hebrews 10:25). Licking anointing oil is not going to be sufficient. Sincere repentance from sinful habits and a willingness to live a righteous life is what will please Jehovah God. If you are bored, go for street evangelism, win souls for Christ Jesus. When you keep yourself busy, you will have less time to think about watching po*rn and self servicing and God will work on you and make you whole again. Don't abuse or take for granted God's Grace upon your life. All the best!
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Saraha1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
barbiee: I had a similar experience when I was 10 years old, I knew I was being attacked but culdnt scream, shout or form words. I was jst having pains and peppery sensations all over my body as if sumone was scratching or pinching me with long nails. When I eventually woke up I was covered in blood, the injuries I sustained healed with time but I still have one scar that resulted from that night on my face that refused 2 heal. I experience I dnt think it was sleep paralysis even though the op didn't sustain any injury

Hope the mark does not have negative impact on you? Like the demon leaving an evil mark on ur forehead? Pls don't get scare , am just curious when you said a mark is till on you till this very day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / See What This Policeman Impounded(photo) / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.