Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (5681 Views)

Tell Him I Love Him / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / I Told Him, I Was On My Period But He Still Hates Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Simply....... don't.

If he makes the move, just go with it....if he doesn't, dust your shoes and move on
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Do you feel shy when a babe looks at you?
Well that is the only way to pass a message across grin
looking at me is fine, sitting with me i get nervous, just as 'every' guy gets nervous when he meet the girl he like/the girl that likes him meet him, oh u dont know 'cause we hide it.
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chloezoe: I think you should pay more attention to yourself . I mean study hard and improve your on your writing . Maybe he will notice you . Right now you write like a dumbo ,am sorry but not sorry .
It is not about writing but the new trend among silly girls and I wonder where they learn such sh11ts from.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chloezoe: said she writes like dumbo . You can kiss her ass and not tell her the truth . Do whatever dude. don't just come on to me with your pent up aggression . My comment my opinion get it or take walk
take is easy wink
Saw OP's first post and thought she was in secondary school, was shocked to find out an undergraduate posted that.

It's well.smiley
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
geni340: dia iz dis guy in class am tripin 4. hez xo kul i stare @ im in class buh e dosnt knw me. he kips 2 himsef & he has vry few friends- more of d introvert. i dont wanna luk cheap bi telln him. girls plzz hw do i do diz??

breaking the ice doesn't make u cheap and i don't know why our girls keep having that wrong orientation that it does..Any way the matter is very simple,just be friendly with him ...i mean friendly not toast him just draw close to him not too close tho or he might get into his shell and create walls that might be difficult for u to break thru...u can start by asking any question after class or better still look for a way to sit close to him in class and quietly ask questions concerning what the lecturer just said like u missed a particular which would make u understand the topic clearly when taking down notes or u can still walk up to him after classes and ask for his write up or an explanation that you didn't quite pick during lectures.Since he is more of an introvert going direct might send the wrong message to him...after about two encounters u can exchange names with u introducing urself first..once u have broken the ice believe me he will pick up from there and once you feel comfortable with him u can let him know ur feelings by hinting him...i believe u should know how to go about the rest
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chloezoe: I think you should pay more attention to yourself . I mean study hard and improve your on your writing . Maybe he will notice you . Right now you write like a dumbo ,am sorry but not sorry .
correct ur writting
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Carry go
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Samyj247: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Chloezoe:
said she writes like dumbo . You can kiss her ass and not tell her the truth . Do whatever dude. don't just come on to me with your pent up aggression . My comment my opinion get it or take walk
c ur head like cockonut,,,,nd ur lips kai its too big....abeg mk una comfirm ...ds girl ugly pass mr ibu,,,mr ibu no ugly sef.....sister ur ugly pass ugly
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Samyj247: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Simply....... don't.

If he makes the move, just go with it....if he doesn't, dust your shoes and move on
ur type can miss a life time happiness opportunity bcus of pride. OP tell d guy how u feel,,,,but when u notice that he is demanding for sex,,,,,den jst forgt abt him.
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Samuel2337(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
If he is an introvert like u said move close to him he will like it
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tender your punny for him and watch his reaction..
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
put it as a prayer request on Sunday
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by bolnij1: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Fast and pray about it. You will get what you want dear.
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by MzMay(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Simply....... don't.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by gab264(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

How ugly are you?
do you have a bf?
Whoa!! Whoa!! Bro that's too harsh.
she just ask a simple question waiting for a simple answers too.
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
geni340:
dia iz dis guy in class am tripin 4. hez xo kul i stare @ im in class buh e dosnt knw me. he kips 2 himsef & he has vry few friends- more of d introvert. i dont wanna luk cheap bi telln him. girls plzz hw do i do diz??
forget him, concentrate on me
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by 400billionman: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015

How old are you

I'm 12 going to 13..

Why do you ask ?
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by 400billionman: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tell your mum about him.

She can help you talk to him..
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by obontami: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=20pt]OP flash him your public hair.

That shiit works like magic [/size]
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by hoebamaa(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2015
geni340:
dia iz dis guy in class am tripin 4. hez xo kul i stare @ im in class buh e dosnt knw me. he kips 2 himsef & he has vry few friends- more of d introvert. i dont wanna luk cheap bi telln him. girls plzz hw do i do diz??
Op,i jst view your profile pic,you re fully loaded.
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by itstpia8: 3:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Hope its not a married man because most nlers prefer crushing on those.
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Chloezoe:
I think you should pay more attention to yourself . I mean study hard and improve your on your writing . Maybe he will notice you . Right now you write like a dumbo ,am sorry but not sorry .

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by itstpia8: 2:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by eroticecstasy: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2015

What if he doesn't know mathematics?
What I did back in school was to maintain eye contact. I always make sure he noticed I was looking at him then one day I went to sit with him on the same seat.
grin

are you a transgendered?
Re: How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Chloezoe:
I think you should pay more attention to yourself . I mean study hard and improve your on your writing . Maybe he will notice you . Right now you write like a dumbo ,am sorry but not sorry .
bitch you must be crazy af
Did she tell you she cant write
.....kuz she typ's like that...mtchwwww
#latecomment

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy / Plz Help Me, Am In Love With My Dad / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.