Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like This Yoruba Guy (5668 Views)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Honestly i do feel a bit silly for making this thread but so be it.
I have met this really nice Nigerian guy and we get along so well. I really feel like I have known him all my life even though we have not known each other for that long.

I used to be a bit skeptical about Nigerian guys in the past but am glad I decided to give it a try. He has really made a good impression on me and all negative stereotypes I used to hear have all gone down the drain.

There are good and bad men in every country/tribe and often times we like to judge a whole nation based on generalisations which is quite bad.

He makes me very happy smiley. I just wanted to make this thread for others who have been a bit skeptical and to show that you should not judge a book by its cover.

Things can go good or bad but you will never know until you give it a chance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Bevy12(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
So you are not Nigerian or what? But give the guy a chance but don't get too attached.

9 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bevy12: So you are not Nigerian or what? But give the guy a chance but don't get too attached.
Am not Nigerian. Thank you It's still early days so I will still be cautious.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
It is a well known fact that nigerian guys looks good. There's no doubt about that. Shuka! Shuka! grin
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: It is a well known fact that nigerian guys looks good. There's no doubt about that. Shuka! Shuka! grin
this is not even about looks undecided

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

Just be careful. However like you said not all are bad. If you find a good one who is sincere then he will treat you right.
oh really? So how many have u dated since u know them too well?

Mister Adams is kinda confuse here grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: My dear just some friendly advice. I know Nigerian men very well. They can pretend to be the best thing since slice bread. You need to be very careful, they can say anything and everything to get into your pants and once they do then you will be telling us stories that touch.

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by iceberylin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
ŴĤŐ cares undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: oh really? So how many have u dated since u know them too well?

Mister Adams is kinda confuse here grin
is it not true grin. It's a known fact how you guys are, am just saving the girl from possible heartbreak. I also mentioned if he is good and sincere then he will treat her right

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2014

yeah, but dat guy she met is a good Man, I can see it through my 3310

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by V0lv0(f): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
just be careful. You do not know what his real intentions are only time will tell. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: is it not true grin. It's a known fact how you guys are, am just saving the girl from possible heartbreak. I also mentioned if he is good and sincere then he will treat her right
nigerian is a nationality, different people, different cultures all living as one.

So i want u to be specific , cos we all are different, so which ethnicity are u referring to? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: Honestly i do feel a bit silly for making this thread but so be it.
I have met this really nice Nigerian guy and we get along so well. I really feel like I have known him all my life even though we have not known each other for that long.

I used to be a bit skeptical about Nigerian guys in the past but am glad I decided to give it a try. He has really made a good impression on me and all negative stereotypes I used to hear have all gone down the drain.

There are good and bad men in every country/tribe and often times we like to judge a whole nation based on generalisations which is quite bad.

He makes me very happy smiley. I just wanted to make this thread for others who have been a bit skeptical and to show that you should not judge a book by its cover.

am very happy for u oo., wishing u all the best, about the stereotypes about naija men, u have to take some aspects serious. Because naija men can be very romantic but they are womanizers, they follow anything in skirt. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: It is a well known fact that nigerian guys looks good. There's no doubt about that. Shuka! Shuka! grin
blah blah blah, 80 % of naija guys are ugly including u.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by V0lv0(f): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Shame iconize embarassed

9 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by 01emek(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yoruba guys are snake in green grass! Stay away from them and if you think am lieing ask

OJUKWU cry

9 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Kunleskey(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Follow your mind...
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Kunleskey(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
You better Follow your mind...
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Love has no borders or nationality. Good for you, Aranaa. I'm proud of you for looking beyond petty bullshyt. All the best to you & your dude smiley

11 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Tymax(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just look at these jealous naija babes discouraging this woman. Please allow her to enjoy her man.

OP, congrats. grin

15 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by drnairalov: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy for you follow your heart.. there are some real good guys out dere .like some1 said dont be too attached

by the way incase there's any need for divorce in the nearest future. .. I wud be glad to stand 4 U in court. I like ur darkskin uno..

My legal fees re moderate..cheers in ur relationship I wish u a longlasting 1
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by blackpanther25(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh Aranaa. So you have broken my heart tongue. Just joking. Anyways wishing you the best. That guy is damn lucky and I hope he knows that. Fine gel smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by ronald4lif(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: is it not true grin. It's a known fact how you guys are, am just saving the girl from possible heartbreak. I also mentioned if he is good and sincere then he will treat her right

Get a grip, there's no goldmine beneath the female pants, why making it sound as if the day the guy goes down low is the day he will quits or the day all his life troubles will be solved
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by blackpanther25(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: blah blah blah, 80 % of naija guys are ugly including u.
why are Ghanaian guys always so jealous? It's ridiculous. Can't you just be happy for her? It's really annoying cos have experienced this many times when I dated Ghanaian girls.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: blah g u.
jeeez! How dare u malformity, the dregs of this earth, a thing equivalent to nothing quote me to talk about good looks? grin grin grin

U slug slimed sack of rat guts in cat's vomit, it is a taboo for a ghanaian to talk about good looks in front of his mister grin it is a well known fact that ur kind are ugly and extremely black (especially the male gender grin ).

Pls never repeat this kind of terrible mistake ever again, i don't know whether ur ancestors mated with monkeys, look at dauda and asamoah gyan for instance grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
blackpanther25: why are Ghanaian guys always so jealous? It's ridiculous. Can't you just be happy for her? It's really annoying cos have experienced this many times when I dated Ghanaian girls.
as if u naija guys dont behave same way when u see ghanaian man with a naija lady. Am just advicing her, arent u niggas womanizers?

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please don't turn this thread into Gh vs Naija

9 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: jeeez! How dare u malformity, the dregs of this earth, a thing equivalent to nothing quote me to talk about good looks? grin grin grin

U slug slimed sack of rat guts in cat's vomit, it is a taboo for a ghanaian to talk about good looks in front of his mister grin it is a well known fact that ur kind are ugly and extremely black (especially the male gender grin ).

Pls never repeat this kind of terrible mistake ever again, i don't know whether ur ancestors mated with monkeys, look at dauda and asamoah gyan for instance grin grin
hehehe goat forker! What u wrote doesnt make sense. Please come again.

7 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: Honestly i do feel a bit silly for making this thread but so be it.

Such is life, you can find amazing people amd things in mysterious places. Despite the bickering i have with Nigerians, most of the nigerians i have met in life have been cool.

Nigerians guys can be players, then again what guy isnt. I know most women would not agree with me but men was born to have multiple partners, being with one woman goes against nature.

Wish u all the luck, more union within tribes and races will bridge the numerous tribalism and racism that we face in the world.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
V0lv0: Shame iconize embarassed

Iconize will forever be our in law. Speaking of the igbo boi. Where has he been?

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin: ŴĤŐ cares undecided

You do because u took your time to comment.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!! / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.