Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP (28793 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by juman(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lamido would be a better president.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by fkaz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mee234:
Just like the apprehension over the defection of five PDP governors. I remember that PDP was at verge of disintegration back than. But lo! PDP is still the party to beat. The Lamido that could not muster the courage to defect with kwonkwoso and co will not do anything to the chance of PDP come 2015. Just say you wish PDP collapses before 2015, but as for Lamido being the cause, is a lie.

Muster courage to defect? Lamido and Aliyu Babagida are only playing script writing by their master i.e IBB and OBJ, they are waiting for the right time to strike jona, those men want to use tactical manoeuvre to kick jona out. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
the fact is that even pdp knows that its poster boy right now is jonathan, so whether sule the shoe shiner comes out or not, its jonathan till 2019
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by obiscolly(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Someone just wakes up from slumber and decides to run for presidency. Someone I never even heard of.. grin Funny people. It took me some seconds before I could even remember Jigawa is a state in Nigeria lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Appswheel(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
This training would help you land your next job..... how? A PMP, CAPM gives you a competitive edge above other job seekers. Invest in yourself... get a befitting job! If you got a job, this could earn you a promotion.
REGISTER

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by brixton: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
1United1:

“At that point, the President was shocked to hear from Lamido that his presidential ambition should not be seen as mere rumour, as he had made up his mind to run against him,” a presidential source said.
“The way Lamido spoke with the President showed that he was not ready to back down from the race and the way he spoke about the matter was a bit unsettling to Mr. President, who had all along regarded him as one of the governors, who could not move against him,” the source explained.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/2015-sule-lamidos-entry-rattles-presidency-pdp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The quoted part gave this news away as BIG FAT lies from vanguard and thier usual unreliable source... Even neural on-lookers like us know clearly that Lamido has never been for GEJ. Did the journalist forgot about G7 and PDP convention walk out so quickly?
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Scout60(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
1United1:

Bros, we are looking at the massive distaste that would follow after the expected acrimonious primaries! Think!!

You can't just but Love APC! We are real Master Strategist!

Keep Calm and Watch PDP disintegrate!
guy you and who are the master strategist pls. do any body know you in politics.
Beside you you cant think properly,
Lamido just want to be noticed period. How do you think lamido will win goodluck in primary if there will be any primary election. He just want to be noticed. Just give them a priod of one month all the ranting calms down.
WATCH OUT AND SEE
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Tundeiab(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gayigaskia:

So two term governor is not an experience? I agreed GEJ vice governorship allow him to get embezzlement and money laundry skills from his father D Alams grin grin
Your joke isn't funny! undecided
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by mashodehammer: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gayigaskia:

What was GEJ CV?
Rule for almost six years, wants another four and six years single term
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by mashodehammer: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
obiscolly: Someone just wakes up from slumber and decides to run for presidency. Someone I never even heard of.. grin Funny people. It took me some seconds before I could even remember Jigawa is a state in Nigeria lipsrsealed
You are just kidding
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by mashodehammer: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
GEJ is not sure to make through the primaries because he knows his score GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS THE DARLING
of the Nigerian masses, press/media, actors/actresses, women, youths, labor students The MAN WITOUT ENEMIES TO FIGHT
Who went to school without shoes.
In 2015,GEJ ADMINISTRATION is the Most Corrupt friendly, Clueless, Tactless, Unserious, irresponsible, dis organized Government in Nigeria. Leading to
1,Massive loss of life
2,Carelessness about human life
3,Massive Corruption
4,Massive unemployment
5,Kidnapping
6,Desertion/AWOL by Military personnel
7,Mutiny by the Military operatives
8,Economic stagnation
9,Massive crude oil theft
etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by magicalkid: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
www.Royalsolace.tk has been loaded with cheats,musics,tutorials etc|Hurry now no time to waste|just at www.Royalsolace.tk
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Ofunaofu: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
mashodehammer: GEJ is not sure to make through the primaries because he knows his score GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS THE DARLING
of the Nigerian masses, press/media, actors/actresses, women, youths, labor students The MAN WITOUT ENEMIES TO FIGHT
Who went to school without shoes.
In 2015,GEJ ADMINISTRATION is the Most Corrupt friendly, Clueless, Tactless, Unserious, irresponsible, dis organized Government in Nigeria. Leading to
1,Massive loss of life
2,Carelessness about human life
3,Massive Corruption
4,Massive unemployment
5,Kidnapping
6,Desertion/AWOL by Military personnel
7,Mutiny by the Military operatives
8,Economic stagnation
9,Massive crude oil theft
etc
FACT!
Even the GEJ supporters know this

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy:

APC has already lost 2015 election

You are right. APC is only banking on disagreement in PDP, unfortunately Lamido knows he cannot clinch PDP ticket. It is good to have an opponent to GEJ so that he would quickly identify those not fully in his support so they can be appeased before 2015 elections.

GEJ >>>^^^ forward and upwards only

Team: [size=14pt]G[/size]o [size=14pt]E[/size]lect [size=14pt]J[/size]onathan

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by rhames(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is the biggest threat to President GEJ's ambition to run for second term but the most qualified person for that office. Nigerians do have short memories. Governor Sule Lamido was one of the Northerners that supported the June 12 1993 election and ended up with SDP candidate, Late Chief MKO Abiola and others in jail during the Sani Abacha period. This man has been in politics since the days of Aminu Kano in NEPU and is respected across the country by most politicians of his generation. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Ochiske(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Papertrail11: Anybody but Jonathan reallly to me northerns will vote dis guy hands down over jona.......its sure bankr apc are gonna producer a norther pdp will also try and produce a northerner...too eey cant afford to loose dis tyme...

errbodi is tyred of jona no moni and the economy is down during his tyme wat will hav3 during shagaris tyme will repeat itself

Go back to school!
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by HappyJoe: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who is likely to support Sule Lamido? These governors:
1. Niger
2. Kebbi (probably)
3. Katsina (probably)
4. Bauchi (very slight chance)
5. Gombe (very slight chance)

Who is liketly to support Jonathan? These governors:
1. Benue
2. Plateau
3. Kaduna
4. Taraba
5. Adamawa
6. Ekiti
7. Ondo
8. Abia
9. Enugu
10. Ebonyi
11. Cross River
12. Delta
13. Kogi
14. Akwa Ibom

So let's be frank here. Jonathan doesn't have any competitor in PDP. All the people who could have given Jonathan a run for his money are now in APC.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
fkaz:

Muster courage to defect? Lamido and Aliyu Babagida are only playing script writing by their master i.e IBB and OBJ, they are waiting for the right time to strike jona, those men want to use tactical manoeuvre to kick jona out. Watch out!
U wish! Just don't be delusional my friend.There is nothing those guy will do whether in PDP or outside PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dreal1247: Who is this Lamido?
Somebody wey if G Ebola J hear him name, gej gor begin develop ebola symptoms grin
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by nzeobi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: We shall see another infighting within the PDP. I am sure some Nothern Govs and NASS members on pdp platform are backing him including Obasanjo. Hahaahah imagine the crooks PDP is presenting. The good thing is that the aggrieved members will vote against PDp in the general election. Beside, should Jonathan lose the Primiries of PDP then it wl be a verrrrrrrry easy ride for Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Should Jonathan win, the northern pdp and obj loyalists will vote APC or contest on another platform to splite PDP diminished votes. Whichever way...PDP will be kicked out!!!!!!!!! grin
From all you have said its obvious you have never been in the field.forget whatever threat northerners will make cause their efforts will be sabotaged.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by YorubaBigot: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dream is free, apeeshit janjawiiid on hallucination. Lamido kor , wamidi ni....mtcheww
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by YorubaBigot: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will remind the janjawiids of this thread at the appropriate time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Kponkwem(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

My brother na one Donkey riding, Carmel loving descendant of usman dan fodio o! Whose only CV is born to rule.

Its even shameful that someone like sule lamido can come out to challenge my humble president. The best president to emerge in hell hole called Nigeria. In a saner climes he should bury his face in shame. If the North where he comes from is engulfed in boko haram killings , what has he done personally to meet shekau and dare the consequences to help bringbackourgirls and to convince someone like me that he deserves my vote since the military seems divided along religious lines to fight headlong and defeat shekau and jihadists

The abokis are the same, #BringBackOurPower things
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Toble: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
naijaobi: Sule Lamido? Beat Jonathan? Lolz. Its just like saying Rochas will beat Buhari in the APC presidential primaries. grin
Btw, hope he knows we are in the season of impeachment.

Anyway sha, most news from vanguard are always lies.
oga come, if Lamido looses primaries, he cross over to APC or support opposition party which will create more vote for APC in his state...Na only South South won vote for Jonathan? Shm
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by rajoys: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy: Good for democracy

Jonathan will still beat him

Jonathan beat Atiku let alone Lamido

Incumbency talks!

That was courtesy of Rotimi Ameachi then, when he was still in PDP. GEJ is not a politician and he does not know how naija politics operate. Believe me guy, if GEJ do not receives good and i mean good assistance from the dons that run naija politics, with his power of incumbency GEJ will still lose PDP primary.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
mashodehammer:
Rule for almost six years, wants another four and six years single term
Basically, life President

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Toble: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
fkaz:

I knew it cos Lamido and babangida Aliyu are part of the G-7 governor, its just a strategy and soon PDP will be shock by massive defection after jonathan declare his intention to contest.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by opiaoku: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gayigaskia:

What was GEJ CV?

To rule and destroy your bastard boko haram brothers

Ode

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Forwetinnah: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Presidency rattled by who?? Lami gini?? grin . It's okay for you guys to get high on any joke available tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by naijaobi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Toble: oga come, if Lamido looses primaries, he cross over to APC or support opposition party which will create more vote for APC in his state...Na only South South won vote for Jonathan? Shm
lolz. He will be very stup!d to cross over to APC if he loses the PDP primaries. Cos once he joins apc, he is finished politically unless he returns back to pDP which he will anyways.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by 100Cents: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Anti party activities...
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by sledok: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2014
If GEJ wants 2 win 2015 Election he should settle ASUP,NASU, ASUU, NMA and others with immediate effect. He should also tighten the security of the country. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.