Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP (28792 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Lordlexyy: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
For Mr. President supporters, you guys are in for a shock. Apc is the least of your worries. The primary will prove a hard nut to crack. The aggrieved northerners who felt they were robbed due to the failure of pdp to stick to the rotational arrangement will show their true colour. The fact that this gov't isn't as popular in the north unlike the Obj's gov't that the north fear and respect, you would want to imagine the urgency there is by the northerners to utilise the power of number to sack the incumbent. Politics played with the intent of religious divide is catastrophic.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by experimentist: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Shege Jona grin

Dan iska...
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deeobserver209(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Honestly I don't see Lamido as a thread. He's welcome to join the race assuming he has the guts to endure a crushing defeat.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deeobserver209(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
experimentist: Shege Jona grin

Dan iska...
Kadena zakin mutumi na Jona
Shi ne muke so. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by san316(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
The votes of the delegate for the PDP primaries belong to the highest bidder. The question is, 'Can Sule Lamido outbid GEJ?' I guess not. So it is either Lamido is has been deceived or he wants to get a deal from GEJ to achieve smthng. U know that the best way to get smthng 4rm GEJ is to threaten his 2015 ambition.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Fulaman198(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
IYANGBALI: he is the daughter of Lamidi

Unlike Lamidi, Lamido which is pure Fulfulde has no Arabic influence. Lamido means Chief or King in the Fulani language. Lamidi to the Yoruba means something Hamid

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by dino2006(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Good move
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Opiosko: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: We shall see another infighting within the PDP. I am sure some Nothern Govs and NASS members on pdp platform are backing him including Obasanjo. Hahaahah imagine the crooks PDP is presenting. The good thing is that the aggrieved members will vote against PDp in the general election. Beside, should Jonathan lose the Primiries of PDP then it wl be a verrrrrrrry easy ride for Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Should Jonathan win, the northern pdp and obj loyalists will vote APC or contest on another platform to splite PDP diminished votes. Whichever way...PDP will be kicked out!!!!!!!!! grin
Na today jungle mature? U forgot he was among the rebel govts..5 of which have left the party. If 7 of them could not do a shiit, what do u think he can do? Sule Lamido is scheming to get concessions from the presidency to quietly withdraw and avoid EFCC wahala for himself and his children. Talking abt OBJ, hahaha! The Ota farmer has come to realised that his days are gone. You guys should focus on your APC which has already sending assassins against potential rivals.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
omenka: Fixed!! angry
Gbam. He also stands the risk of being tried by the ICC over Boko Haram.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by IGBOSON1: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy: Good for democracy

Jonathan will still beat him

Jonathan beat Atiku let alone Lamido

Incumbency talks!

^^^.........Bullshit walks! wink

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by experimentist: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209:
Shi ne muke so. smiley
Haba! Wanan wawan?
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
fkaz: His entry to the primary will be the last straw that will break PDP as a party.

More break away faction will emerge after PDP primary which will affect them in general election

Just like the apprehension over the defection of five PDP governors. I remember that PDP was at verge of disintegration back than. But lo! PDP is still the party to beat. The Lamido that could not muster the courage to defect with kwonkwoso and co will not do anything to the chance of PDP come 2015. Just say you wish PDP collapses before 2015, but as for Lamido being the cause, is a lie.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
I wish all the aspirants goodluck.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by tecmon: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who is Sule Lamido?,what is in jigawa?, empty barrels and dry winds, how did post make front page in the first place?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by kinky90(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
PolitriKcians deceivin gullible nigerians since 1963..SMH

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by gbaskipro: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerians won't stop making me laugh, how on earth can sule lamido oust GEJ in pdp primaries..... 1st of all south east, south south and north central delegates will 100 percent vot for GEJ, now south west is also a place where GEJ will win because I know the yorubas will definitly follow the band wagon. Perherps they have no problem with GEJ in the yoruba PDP. North east and north west is where there is a contest, but with ma azu on his side my fellow NLanders its 50/50. Lamido can't withstand GEJ, he does not hav the cash, the reputation, the followers and mst of all the federal mandate to do this. The only person who can have a little cahance to oust GEJ is Buhari, but its is a very slim chance, I man very slim, he has got his followers but that man called Jonathan is simply a destined man for leadership, I don't see him loosing elections. Just watch me when time comes h will garner sympathisers, it has already started oo!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by mmabubakar(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Na so pdp will disintegrate finish
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrMcJay: Why is the presidency rattled? If Jonathan had done his job as he should, why is he now afraid?

Even the dumb thugs in the Presidency know that GEJ's performance is worse than mediocre and any contender would beat him like a drum at the polls.
Dust
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dreal1247: Who is this Lamido?
An housa and a senior thief whose children are also held by efcc. Na lineage issue be that.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
1United1:

Emotional outburst that has nothing to do with reality? Why is your Oga afraid of primaries? grin
Nigerian politics, I swear manority na the biggest punishment. Are you saying, under normal ways, has any leader done more than GEJ?
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Tundeiab(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gayigaskia:

What was GEJ CV?
he has held various political positions like VG, Governor, VP and President. Experience can't be bought my dear .
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Sermwell(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209:
Shi ne muke so. smiley
Dan Allah fada ma shi! Wawan banza kawai!

GEJ HAR 2029!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by shugar25: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
How true is this?
Governor Fashola Exposes PDP
1. "There are only 2 states in Nigeria running Free
Education from Primary school to the University,
Kano and Imo APC controlled states"
2. "There are only two states giving the poor
masses alternative means of Transportation.
Monorail the 1st in Nigeria Electric driven Train
Fashola's and Amaechi's Rivers, Controlled by
APC.
3. "There is only ONE state feeding its pupils at
least one Egg/day with fruit, rice and Beans that's
Osun's Aregbe, APC state.
4. "There are only 2 states that provided
Computer/Tablet free of Charge to the student of
the poor in PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS that's
Ekiti and Osun (Opon Imo an ipad) They are APC
Governors.
5. "There are two states with HIGHEST civil
servants employed by the Governors - Lagos and
Rivers' Ameachi employed 13,000 Teachers in a
day!, Fashola converted KAI officials to civil
servant!
PART 2
1. "There are only 2 states that are owing workers
up to 6 months salary - that's Idris Wada's Kogi
State and Gabriel Suswan of Benue State. Both
are PDP states.
2. "There is ONLY one state that sacked its
workers, in thousands! For what Offence? You
might ask. Because they are not indigene. That is
Theodore Orji, Abia PDP Governor"
3. "There is only one government that sacked
16,000 doctors and is PDP government. "Anyone
who still pretends not to see major economic,
ideological differences between this two PARTIES
APC vs PDP will not see the Tallest Building in the
World even if he stands in the front of it"

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Gayigaskia(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
deletrue: An housa and a senior thief whose children are also held by efcc. Na lineage issue be that.

Who is the Chief thief in Naija other than GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Gayigaskia(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: he has held various political positions like VG, Governor, VP and President. Experience can't be bought my dear .

So two term governor is not an experience? I agreed GEJ vice governorship allow him to get embezzlement and money laundry skills from his father D Alams grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deeobserver209(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
experimentist: Haba! Wanan wawan?
Jona yana da wayo sosai. Ga ilimi kaman ruwan sama. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gayigaskia:

Who is the Chief thief in Naija other than GEJ
I think say you normal.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by BabaO2: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy: Good for democracy

Jonathan will still beat him

Jonathan beat Atiku let alone Lamido

Incumbency talks!
Nope, obj got him the ticket
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by experimentist: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209:
Jona yana da wayo sosai. Ga ilimi kaman ruwan sama. smiley
bawani ilimi.. Ba wayo.. Ba hankali.. Ba kyau.. Ba tunanani.. Mutumin banza ne walai
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209: Honestly I don't see Lamido as a thread. He's welcome to join the race assuming he has the guts to endure a crushing defeat.
In fact, am wondering the way Nigerians are reasoning these days. lamido to stands Almight GEJ. Rubbish and worthless dream.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: We shall see another infighting within the PDP. I am sure some Nothern Govs and NASS members on pdp platform are backing him including Obasanjo. Hahaahah imagine the crooks PDP is presenting. The good thing is that the aggrieved members will vote against PDp in the general election. Beside, should Jonathan lose the Primiries of PDP then it wl be a verrrrrrrry easy ride for Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Should Jonathan win, the northern pdp and obj loyalists will vote APC or contest on another platform to splite PDP diminished votes. Whichever way...PDP will be kicked out!!!!!!!!! grin
Home teacher abi lecturer. See your calculations.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Dmano: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
It is only in Nigeria that some ppl will see keke heading against trailer & keep suspecting dat keke will knock down d trailer,i dey laugh dis broad daylight dreamers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.