Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP (28791 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Billygee2u: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2014
MrMcJay: Why is the presidency rattled? If Jonathan had done his job as he should, why is he now afraid?

Even the dumb thugs in the Presidency know that GEJ's performance is worse than mediocre and any contender would beat him like a drum at the polls.
because you are in the opposition party,doesn't mean that you are cursed and blind not to see and agree of the progress that GEJ has made .
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Billygee2u: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2014
He is only looking for means to make GEJ to cancel his and his son'S corruption charges.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by thegoodone2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
GEJ is not afriad of Lamido but he knew that he has lost one or two state to APC. if lamido go to APC, Niger governor will follow. GEJ till 2019
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Wealthlex(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
U re j joker mr limoda dis is nt ur time
berem: In Obasanjo's voice..... I dey laugh!!

grin grin
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
I have said it over and over again that you can never trust Nigerian politicians. I love what is happening now, it brings beauty to our democracy. My smell of PDP disintegration is about to be actualized. APC disintegration is also on the way. But many of you on this site forget that you can never be part of the delegate and you are commenting. Don't be surprise that GEJ kinsmen can vote against him. in politics don't trust anybody just do your part and your home work very well. I am still watching as events are unfolding in Nigeria politics. Know this: wait for more events and BOMB SHELL in PDP. APC will also crumble
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by danjalingo: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dreal1247: Who is this Lamido?

He is a traditional from Adamawa.
Re: 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP by Tinyemeka(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2014
1United1: Now the Problem of PDP starts!

Stay Calm and Love APC! tongue

***Yawns***

"It is not today that bum-bum began to have centre parting". Gen Sani Abacha, 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.