Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet (1841 Views)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu / National Assembly Approves Life Pension For President, Vice In New Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by Ayopercent(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
When he visited the headquarters of Independent
Newspaper Limited (INL) some days ago, he
expressed worries on the state of the nation.
He pleaded that what he tagged divine messages
should be published for Nigerians to note
beforehand.
The Ibadan, Oyo State-born prophet, Afolayan
Solomon Samuel, the presiding cleric of Christ
Apostolic Church, Importance of Praise Ministries,
Badagry, said that while he was praying at a
prayer mountain in Badagry, Lagos State, God
revealed to him that two serving governors would
emerge as president and vice president in 2015
general election.
He predicted that the two governors would come
from both the ruling Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) and All Progressives Congress (APC),
saying the incumbent Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and his Ogun State counterpart,
Senator Ibikunle Amosun, were anointed
candidates for the posts of president and vice
president respectively.
Asked how the vision would be actualised, he
said: “Well, you said both of them are in different
political parties and that Amosun is already
thinking of his re-election as Ogun State governor
in 2015. Man can desire what pleases him but the
will of God is supreme.
“The two governors may not be conscious of the
development now but it will certainly come to
pass. They have been favoured to rule the nation
by God. Whichever political party they settled for
at the end of the day, Nigerians will queue behind
them. The message was revealed to me since
January 16 and January 24, this year, that
serving governors from two different parties, one
from APC and the other from PDP would rule
Nigeria by 2015. God has already favoured them.
“Nigerians should expect surprises during the
2015 poll. I foresee the two governors as
occupants of the offices of president and vice
president respectively. How God will do it is
beyond human knowledge. Even at the moment
their respective political parties are not looking in
their direction at all.”
The prophet urged the Federal Government to hold
a praise and worship music concert to honour
God in all the stadia in the country to enable the
nation to overcome terrorism.
“In the book of 2nd Chronicle chapter 20, verse
12, when the Israelites sang the praises of God,
all their enemies turned against one another. That
is what will happen if the event is held on
Saturday, December 6, this year,” he said

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=737181903010329&id=378378918890631&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6053315521429461121%3Amf_story_key.466364569615114495%3Aapp_id.0&__tn__=%2As
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by temmyt20(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
na wa ooooo, patiently waiting for 2015
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by Toosure70: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
speechless

1 Like

Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by Moredew(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Another fake prophet on the loose

1 Like

Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by SweetyZinta(f): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Man of God am not disputing ur vission but, may d will of God be done. Preferrable it favours d youths and masses

1 Like

Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by drauj(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
what strain of weed is this?
It must be extraterrestrial.
Shema / Amosun ticket.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by Yazmin: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Prophet....
You didn't properly read the spiritual email sent to you.

It reads 'shema and amosun would become president and vice president of 'ex governor's forum' come 2015....!

Peace...!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm.

##that's all!!!
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by Rexnegro(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yazmin: Prophet....
You didn't properly read the spiritual email sent to you.

It reads 'shema and amosun would become president and vice president of 'ex governor's forum' come 2015....!

Peace...!

Guy pls no scatta my belle with laff o
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by rattlesnake(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
President of their village
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by kokoA(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Eleyi gidi gaan shocked
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
in this same 2015
oya na..i sidan gidigba dey watch...

all these guys just seeking for fame...

same God revealed to apostle suleman that pdp chairman will be President..

okk oo...maybe they'll be 2Nigeria..

fingers crossed **watching **
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by gunuvi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
I live in Badagry and can testify that Badagry weeds are the best. shey una understand wetin I mean
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by lilprinze: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
I reserve my comment till after 2015 presidential election
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by M0GIDI: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
I hope this boko haram prophet Afolayan is not confusing Allah for God.

The earliest the SouthWest can smell the seat of power according to popular permutation is 2046.

Amosun or whatever his name is, just have to wait his turn.
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by SUBMARINE: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
So God has abandoned the Igbos and MB who are predominately Christians

I forgot we also have church of satan and some Yorubas have a little trait of Born to Rule.
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by pontirock(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
He Meant To Say Tambuwal Nd Fayemi
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by donphilopus: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI: I hope this boko haram prophet Afolayan is not confusing Allah for God.

The earliest the SouthWest can smell the seat of power according to popular permutation is 2046.

Amosun or whatever his name is, just have to wait his turn.

The guy never said President. He only said Amosun would become the Vice President (though I don't agree with him)!
Re: 2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet by M0GIDI: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
donphilopus:

The guy never said President. He only said Amosun would become the Vice President (though I don't agree with him)!

Thanks for clearing that up, almost vomited when I saw Amosun's name.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pdp, Govs Fight, As Nwc Cancels Endorsements / BREAKING NEWS: Delta 2015: Uduaghan Dumps Obuh, Picks Edevbie As Successor / AI: Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour During Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.