Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria (6275 Views)

Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Banega lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by BoiledCorn: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
tribal wars
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mmm, smiley
WoodcrestMayor: Banega lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onilaiscool:

never quick to insult pple

can correct you, without making u feel worthless

very patriotic, will defend her country anywhere

hardworking n successful but still humble

I LOVE YOU ALL smiley
Nne u no lie at all. Love ya too sister. Everyone loves an igbo girl! Ask anybody! Na why them deh marry us fast. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Dygeasy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
I love igbo girls too. My best ever girlfriend is igbo. I found love on Nairaland, she is igbo. They rock. cool

4 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Girls from Cross River and Akwa-Ibom are the nicest in Nigeria.
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by TabletMan: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Igbo are easily lured for se.x.
Orlando Olodo,
This is not politics section where you display your stupidity and bigotry.
Spare this section your stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
You mesmerize me kiss
banega: Mmm, smiley
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah, it means e go better for you.

Amen oo..and for u too

2 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: I did, thought you were going to re-propose to me sad
This woman, Mxm.
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209: Igbo girls are very beautiful. So cute and intelligent. Plus, they like moni well well grin
lol, biko if you no like money pls send them to me. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
This woman, Mxm.
cry
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: cry
Ndo. Ebezina.
Asseblief.
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Loolx, coughss grin.
WoodcrestMayor: You mesmerize me kiss

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Olusanya333: Can sm1 xplain whats going on
What is going on is that the OP thinks or is probably convinced that igbo girls are the nicest.

Wetin you no understand there? undecided
@OP, we dey try, but did you carry out a survey to arrive @ this conclusion?...lol

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
smiley
Hpe u having a revivifying weekend
banega: Loolx, coughss grin.
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
Ndo. Ebezina.
Asseblief.
Sorry. Don't Cry Anymore. Please. --------- How does that solve the issue at hand?
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
TabletMan: Orlando Olodo,
This is not politics section where you display your stupidity and bigotry.
Spare this section your stupidity.
You're more stvpid for not being able to state whether or not I'm telling lies.
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by tpia1: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
i have all those qualities minus the patriotic part, and I'm not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Sorry. Don't Cry Anymore. Please. --------- How does that solve the issue at hand?
Which is..?
You're pregnant? shocked
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Olusanya333(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
What is going on is that the OP thinks or is probably convinced that igbo girls are the nicest.

Wetin you know understand there? undecided
@OP, we dey try, but did you carry out a survey to arrive @ this conclusion?...lol
Thanks for taking ur time to explain the Intertwined perciverferous subjecto story d Op wrote. Now make i comment..... Igbo girls are nice as He rightly said. I remember when i was in secondary school 2010/2011 one igbo girl with a beautiful face nd preety look whey ask me in d presence of all student for a r*manc*(hope she no dey nairaland) Thank God i'm not the Bad guy. But wetyn me I see 4 those ones have met be say they can fall in Love with Ten male guys at a time.
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by deeobserver209(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, biko if you no like money pls send them to me. grin
Hah.. Even you too? I thought they said you work in the bank? grin
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yup, how about you? smiley
WoodcrestMayor: smiley
Hpe u having a revivifying weekend
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nice...me too smiley
I hpe my earlier post didn't embarrass you in any way
banega: Yup, how about you? smiley
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by TabletMan: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're more stvpid for not being able to state whether or not I'm telling lies.
Ewu,
How do you manage to conclude that all the girls from one tribe can be easily lure to sex,
A tribe that has millions population.
Is that not a foolish assertion by a silly old man ?
Foolish man, I know you have been looking for a wife that's why you're trolling around romance section of recent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
Which is..?
You're pregnant? shocked
undecided and it's just dawning on you?
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
deeobserver209:
Hah.. Even you too? I thought they said you work in the bank? grin
sho shocked who dash me grin lol.

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by nzeBiddle(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is an elegant lady. Elle est belle

@topic yea they are. My views on em may be biased though since say my mama na igbo (so I be half or quarter igbo man lol) ..but serzly e sure say I go marry igbo woman. Just like old boy realised in his youth and was vindicated several years later, "ha wotalu ife di na anum di na nwunye ofuma" wink
Kachisbarbie:

Wetin you know understand there? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
i must marry an igbo gal o

im not ready i can neva marry a yoruba gal bcoz i love my family so much'
yes u heard me right, carry me go

igbo gal or i remain single

either banega or faithOge smiley
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
...aint ibo girls usually look muscular with yams on their leg plus mustache on their face....i see some of them at liverpool street market..they usually on holiday from nigeria. ( no offense) undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Onilaiscool(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
tpia1: i have all those qualities minus the patriotic part, and I'm not Igbo.
well yr quite patriotic
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by jennybright(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
TabletMan: Ewu,
How do you manage to conclude that all the girls from one tribe can be easily lure to sex,
A tribe that has million population.
Is that not a foolish assertion by a silly old man ?
Foolish man, I know you have been looking for a wife that's why you're trolling around romance section of recent.

My dear u did well. May be the same way they lure his sister if he even have one. Ewu calabar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook / Tag 3 Nairalanders / See What This Big Lady Was Caught On Camera Doing To Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.