Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook (6269 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by damiloladuke: 9:22am On May 08, 2016
It is quite outrageous how some men will act like animals when it comes to social media updates. How will you be in the bedroom with your wife and then upload it on social media and still feel cool.

Receive sense in Jesus Name!!!

And it is so pitiful the woman has not as well objected to that. Who does that? Well, we never can tell the mental state of the woman, she might be unstable.

But let's be sincere, don't you think this Social Media Bill is something that should be allowed to hold? It seems Nigerians are totally abusing the use of the Social Media and some sort of limitations should be placed as to how it can be used.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-man-shared-nood-picture-of.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by damiloladuke: 9:23am On May 08, 2016
this one is strong oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:29am On May 08, 2016
Its rather unfortunate ... Well, enjoy the 1day fame... I don't remember you being any public figure in Nigeria .
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2016
I don't blame em: who he epp?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by obiorathesubtle: 9:42am On May 08, 2016
I just don't..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:44am On May 08, 2016
Why are they ranting?

....It's not exactly A nuude picture.undecided

No boobs....No diicks.angry
Nothing!
How disappointing!

PS--Is that A bed? shocked And IS that Lipstick? grin
Nigga...You didn't! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 9:47am On May 08, 2016
This is childish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 9:49am On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why are they ranting?

....It's not exactly A nuude picture.undecided

No boobs....No diicks.angry

PS--Is that A bed? shocked And IS that Lipstick? grin
Nigga...You didn't! shocked
Esther! It's wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 9:50am On May 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Esther! It's wrong.
Is it?shocked

Well..To me, That's Just A regular Pic...grin

The only problem there is...The bed(if that's what they call it?) Looks like someone vomited onnit! sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by dollyjoy(f): 9:54am On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Is it?shocked

It's a regular pix to you because you refused to see the message it tryna pass across.

Lolcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Smellymouth: 9:57am On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I just don't..

Happy birthday bro..

Age with Grace cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by sainty2k3(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Is it?shocked

The only problem there is...The bed(if that's what they call it?) Looks like someone vomited onnit! sad

thanks to the editor, who covered the Lady's boob, but I wonder how she agree to have sex with him on that dirty Mattress

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:03am On May 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
It's a regular pix to you because you refused to see the message it tryna pass across.

Lolcheesycheesycheesycheesy
tonguetonguetongue
Oya sorry! cool

It's An irregular pic..

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by obiorathesubtle: 10:06am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Happy birthday bro..

Age with Grace cool
grin now this is hilarious.. Can I pick??

I pick the third to last on the 2nd row.. That one looks like it's screaming...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Smellymouth: 10:10am On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin now this is hilarious.. Can I pick??

I pick the third to last on the 2nd row.. That one looks like it's screaming...

Hahahhahah.. screaming? You are so funny.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahhahah.. screaming? You are so funny.. cheesy
haha.. You ma day1 nigga.. Put the 5 abegi!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Smellymouth: 10:17am On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
haha.. You ma day1 nigga.. Put the 5 abegi!!

Tuale baba cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2016
sainty2k3:

thanks to the editor, who covered the Lady's boob, but I wonder how she agree to have sex with him on that dirty Mattress
Lol.grin

Oh! boobs Were covered? shockedshocked

Lol. Are we even allowed to call that mattress? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Synzu(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Happy birthday bro..
Age with Grace cool
Lol! I'll take the third one in the last roll.
My spec cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by MotherConfesor(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2016
See the dirty foam sef!!! how can u successfully mk love in such
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by MotherConfesor(f): 12:54pm On May 08, 2016
See the dirty foam sef!!! how can u successfully mk love in such without sheets
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
Everybody should chill abeg;

-he isn't your Fb friend

-the pic isn't littering your timeline

-i see a market for bedsheets

-biko, stop swallowing panadol for another person's headache

@ Motherconfesor if that's you on your dp, kiss

Jk, you're beautiful

Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by babadose(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
Arrant nonsense..guess this guy is insane.
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by scampy(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2016
Dem try wella.
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Abdul9025(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2016
booked
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Knighttemplar(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2016
Not supprised, he an ipod
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 08, 2016
He has done well.

POOR and a DIRTY MAN to POOR and a DIRTY WOMAN.
POVERTY affects the limbic system of animals, let alone higher animals.

Their BRAINS are bedridden
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Sirnose(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2016
I can bet d last #500 in ma account,dat girl doesn't knw d dude posted d picture on facebook...he's jux tryin to get attention nd cheap score....

U will hear d real story wen she finds out wat he did...
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Viktor1983(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2016
In as much as I don't endorse such pics on social media....
Its Their pic, Their bed....They are even married.... Put your mouth were your money is..
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by UyiIredia(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2016
The man is silly. Im no get shame.
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by kaziblake(f): 3:29pm On May 08, 2016
I just went to his Facebook page now omo see insult cyber bully is real o.

See insults
Re: Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook by Smellymouth: 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
Synzu:

Lol! I'll take the third one in the last roll.

My spec cool

Tanx boss MUVA, I appreciate your efforts..

It has been lifted.. Tuale Egbon!! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.