Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45052 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Alishachris: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
my city.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by lakpalakpa: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kick PDP out of Abia State!!

Enough of this Ndigbo-Chop-Sand-Band..

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LaurelP(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Without sounding biased, I think their governor is the worst in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by MrDoGood(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ebola no dey inside dat water so?

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Gabrich007: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oops did i make frontpage Ok o ok o ok o sha i was here

. .

Just came 2 read coment and space booking tinz.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Collynzo16: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why are our governors not putting pressure on Jonathan to do something about the federal roads in the South east? What kind of sycophancy is this? Even the ones that claim to be in the opposition aren't left out of the sycophancy.
Very bad.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
The way you think is as worse as the horrible roads in aba. So you feel GEJ is at fault for the poor state of roads?another clueless easterner
ruggedboy01: Clueless fisher man shld called his boy(criminal) aka short orji to order ooooooo!
What's dis nonsense?
Well comes 2015 we'll kick pdp out of abia state

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by iceberylin(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
SMH
LAST TIME I CHECKED aba was far better than Gwoza,Nasarawa,Borno,Sambisa,Abuja ETC
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by sambos994(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Gboliwe: The Ohuhu people of Abia state who are in government have proven since the creation of Abia state that they are selfish and wicked. They don't have the good of the people at heart that's why Aba the nerve centre of the state is in such a sorry state. If this man you mention is an ohuhu man, its a big NO! He will just continue where the useless Orji left off.
I am sadly from the Ohuhu part but for fairness sake, the Ngwa man is due to ascend the highest position. Until he does, I don't see Aba getting any better infrastructure wise.

NLers always tribalizing everything. People in their own ethnic group can't even get along.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Gabrich007: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
LaurelP: Without sounding biased, I think their governor is the worst in Nigeria
mesionu my frnd wat do u know about politics u beta go nd read ur books.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by alaoeri: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Guess this isn't a paid or sponsored article because alot of ppl from the area agreed with the write up , isn't it high time they kick the ruling party out & try another option? probably APC wink

7 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by codeworks(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
TA Orji is and will be worst Governor in Nigeria and generations to come. Infact no Governor will beat him

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Gabrich007: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
sambos994:

NLers always tribalizing everything. People in their own ethnic group can't even get along.
my frnd u are very correct
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Spaxon(f): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
undecided plz who . Read d whole stuff, help me summa.rise
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Collynzo16: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
tsolz150: The way you think is as worse as the horrible roads in aba. So you feel GEJ is at fault for the poor state of roads?another clueless easterner
The horrible roads are Federal roads.
Fool.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
You Ibos shouldn't complain at all,infact you will be castigate,stone if you don't support GEJ....

Like my Ibo' brothers will say..GEJ till 2019 or Fresh air....

Fresh air...fresh air....up PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collynzo16: Why are our governors not putting pressure on Jonathan to do something about the federal roads in the South east? What kind of sycophancy is this? Even the ones that claim to be in the opposition aren't left out of the sycophancy.
Very bad.
Transforming the South East is not the priority of their governors, but how to return Jonathan in 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LaurelP(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Gabrich007:
mesionu my frnd wat do u know about politics u beta go nd read ur books.

Politics!!! D politics dat has impoverished ur state. U beta tell yourself d truth and stop deceiving yourself. T.A orji is d worst governor in Nigeria, everybody knows it.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Jakpon: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
lakpalakpa: Kick PDP out of Abia State!!

Enough of this Ndigbo-Chop-Sand-Band..

angry angry
For where?

I am 101% sure that Abians will still vote for PDP again despite the maladministration of Governor Theodore Orji led PDP governemnt

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op, your post too long
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
served in abia. went to aba twice . dat city is a disgrace of a city. ochendo na yeye govnor. dat his yeye son jst dey opress d town

6 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Abiagirl777(f): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
OP,tank u for dis post,the whole world needs to see dis.i can't tank God enough dat 2015 wills oon come so de Devil incarnate of a gov will be voted out.
It is a call for Abia residents to vote wisely!

6 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by romzyxy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
the first paragraph is ALMOST like a personification and the whole write up is just like reading a jamb comprehension except for the fact that it is very long.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Transforming the South East is not the priority of their governors, but how to return Jonathan in 2015.

Eyah!

This is really bad.
This is what the white men called,brainwashed.

Gej till........? fresh air o

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by remsonik(f): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
The greatest scam governor is the governor of abia state. I was in that state last year and I marvelled at the state of things. The so called state capital umuahia has nothing in semblance to a state capital. This people are wicked

5 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Obinoscopy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
The government of Abia has failed angry

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Jakpon: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
iceberylin: SMH
LAST TIME I CHECKED aba was far better than Gwoza,Nasarawa,Borno,Sambisa,Abuja ETC
There is an insurgency in Gwoza, Sambisa and Borno state generally. There is an on-going ethnic feud between the Fulani and the Eggan tribe in Nasarawa state.

Did i hear you also mention Abuja? According to you, Aba is better than Abuja. Why do you ibos like deceiveing yourself alot?

11 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by obicentlis: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
I live in Aba. We are facing the worst govt ever. The worst part of it is that Abians are major in sycophancy.
If you see them praising The stupid governor, you will wonder how much they sold their conscience.

I'm full bloodied Igbo Man, I pray APC to take over Abia State. Let us experience the kinda change in Imo State.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by mactonnyso: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
ABA is even better than some areas in Lagos. Aba is not the only city in ruin in nigeria.
infact each time i visit lagos i ask myself if road maintainance is excluded from the budjet of lagos-state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.