Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa (23670 Views)

Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Photos: Ukranians Throw Former Minister In A Bin In Kiev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by RebelLeader15(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

Much better than yours. Iya Kamoru.
Ibadan, ile Oluyole
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
RebelLeader15: egbami ooooo

So na you Ibadan pig

Omo ibadan kini so ee!.......Baba mi, so suoo

Omo ibadan kilo je lana.......Baa mi, month je sikin

Omo ibadan pe number eee 08099754920
Ciro et ciro noi noi seu fai fo noi tum ciro

Monkey face, I'm encouraging you to post more lame ethnic jokes grin

By their actions, you see their character cheesy
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by RebelLeader15(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

Monkey face, I'm encouraging you to post more lame ethnic jokes grin

By their actions, you see their character cheesy
Alagba, I don't wana insult you, be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
RebelLeader15: Alagba, I don't wana insult you, be reasonable

It's impossible for someone like you to insult someone like me. "Igi imi esin, ojina si eti re".

Oya go ahead, continue to show the kind of upbringing your family performed on you grin

You already called me a pig, how about another farm animal name? cheesy

You made fun of the Ibadans two posts ago, your signature shows insult to the Igbos, clearly you are a nefarious character who shouldn't be allowed to mingle with decent human beings.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by RebelLeader15(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

It's impossible for someone like you to insult someone like me. "Igi imi esin, ojina si eti re".

Oya go ahead, continue to show the kind of upbringing your family performed on you grin

You already called me a pig, how about another farm animal name? cheesy

You made fun of the Ibadans two posts ago, your signature shows insult to the Igbos, clearly you are a nefarious character who shouldn't be allowed to mingle with decent human beings.
I dnt like Igbos for heaven sake, they always proof to be the wises fool in the Universe...

N for Ibadan, m just joking, Proudly Yoruba......Apologise for the harsh words...

# ema binu
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2014
RebelLeader15: I dnt like Igbos for heaven sake, they always proof to be the wises fool in the Universe...

N for Ibadan, m just joking, Proudly Yoruba......Apologise for the harsh words...

# ema binu

No sweat.

If you have time, read about "ogun jalumi".

If not for the Ibadan warriors that defended yorubaland from the rading Fulanis we may both be speaking whatever it is that fulanis speak today. SO "Oye ki afun awon ibadan ni ope lojokojo"

Have a nice day.

PS: Have a think about your signature. The Igbos are our brothers and sisters (though I think they should get their own country, we get ours and the Hausa get theirs) we have more in common than whatever it is that you think separates us.

PPS: I am actually from Ijebu Ode by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by RebelLeader15(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

No sweat.

If you have time, read about "ogun jalumi".

If not for the Ibadan warriors that defended yorubaland from the rading Fulanis we may both be speaking whatever it is that fulanis speak today. SO "lye ki afun awon ibadan ni ope lokojo"

Have a nice day.

PS: Have a think about your signature. The Igbos are our brothers and sisters (though I think they should get their own country, we get ours and the Hausa get theirs) we have more in common than whatever it is that you think separates us.

PPS: I am actually from Ijebu Ode by the way.
ok bro
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by seankay(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Our Military should follow suit abeg! Only them can save us.yes they are corrupt but atleast corruption would reduce drastically
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Do people in Lesotho wear modern clothes or just animal skin?
Are you for real or are you just feigning stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by kgr28(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
You are possibly laughing at yourself because this is the same GIANT of Africa that has liberated many countries within and outside Africa. It liberated Liberia, Serra Leon, gave South African blacks opportunity to freedom, provided help for Somalia, Mali,etc. You must be joking trying to play down on the helps Nigeria has rendered the continent.

Using insurgent case(terrorism) to judge this matter is unacceptable because it is still the same trend Nigeria fails to get rid of terrors we are seeing happening to the supper-power nations. You need to see their records on terror before you even mention Nigeria failing to meet up. Bwahaha...

I am not saying your army should go there and start firing bullets to kill innocent people. They perhaps can do that due to their lack of discipline, although, I don't subscribe to such barbarism in any way. We have seen that in CAR and other places where they went for humanitarian services. Notwithstanding, I think your government should have sent a grave warning to the coup plotters and restore back the prime minister quickly, if really your country is a regional power as most of you would have us believe. Logistically, it could have as well done that through suspension of trade with Lesotho instantly,block the borders, threaten to use force if proper actions are not taken to quickly restore order in the country and order them to start to plan for democratic election the people want. But, Zuma is not doing that. What more can I say of a country that is laughing at Nigerian government over Boko Haram issue? Bwahaha... This is just a little test your country failed to act as responsible nation already. When bigger issue like terrorism is involved your country might run to almighty USA for help! Hahaha... Nigeria is truly the GIANT of Africa not South Africa.

I care much about Lesotho people just the way I do about mine. In fact, I am looking forward to see free and fair elections are conducted in that country for peace and tranquility, for unity and prosperity to reign so that different parts of Africa can move on thereby moving the continent forward. I am tired of hearing sh*ts about Africa all the time! Can't you get?! The world is watching and thinking that Africans are on their barbarism again. Please! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

Your country needs to do something or Nigeria should step in and restore order.

Thank you.
Will you shut the fvck once in your fake miserable life!! SA is still giving you headache and diarrhea!! Moeskont...
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
"south africa should crush them"2x. Are some pple mad sef?, can't we let sovereign and independent nations mould and shape their future themselves. Stop the interference.#busybodies
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
seankay: Our Military should follow suit abeg! Only them can save us.yes they are corrupt but atleast corruption would reduce drastically
trust me a coup is not what you would want to go through....not now, not ever. It ruin lives, the country's economy loses its stability and its just a mess. I was there when it happened in 1998....it was scary, we lost so much then.

Please what's the latest?
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Centrifude(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
You are possibly laughing at yourself because this is the same GIANT of Africa that has liberated many countries within and outside Africa. It liberated Liberia, Serra Leon, gave South African blacks opportunity to freedom, provided help for Somalia, Mali,etc. You must be joking trying to play down on the helps Nigeria has rendered the continent.

Using insurgent case(terrorism) to judge this matter is unacceptable because it is still the same trend Nigeria fails to get rid of terrors we are seeing happening to the supper-power nations. You need to see their records on terror before you even mention Nigeria failing to meet up. Bwahaha...

I am not saying your army should go there and start firing bullets to kill innocent people. They perhaps can do that due to their lack of discipline, although, I don't subscribe to such barbarism in any way. We have seen that in CAR and other places where they went for humanitarian services. Notwithstanding, I think your government should have sent a grave warning to the coup plotters and restore back the prime minister quickly, if really your country is a regional power as most of you would have us believe. Logistically, it could have as well done that through suspension of trade with Lesotho instantly,block the borders, threaten to use force if proper actions are not taken to quickly restore order in the country and order them to start to plan for democratic election the people want. But, Zuma is not doing that. What more can I say of a country that is laughing at Nigerian government over Boko Haram issue? Bwahaha... This is just a little test your country failed to act as responsible nation already. When bigger issue like terrorism is involved your country might run to almighty USA for help! Hahaha... Nigeria is truly the GIANT of Africa not South Africa.

I care much about Lesotho people just the way I do about mine. In fact, I am looking forward to see free and fair elections are conducted in that country for peace and tranquility, for unity and prosperity to reign so that different parts of Africa can move on thereby moving the continent forward. I am tired of hearing sh*ts about Africa all the time! Can't you get?! The world is watching and thinking that Africans are on their barbarism again. Please! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

Your country needs to do something or Nigeria should step in and restore order.

Thank you.
None of this C**p is worth responding to :[
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
kgr28: Will you shut the fvck once in your fake miserable life!! SA is still giving you headache and diarrhea!! Moeskont...
Jeez! This is the problem with South Africans in their puffy nature that I don't find interesting at all. How would you tell me to shut the F up when an easy regional problem that is meant to be solved by your country is getting out of hand? Yet, many of you would come here to brag about your military prower and your country development prowess without having nothing to do to help the continent. SA is really a one-eyed-man-is-king-in-the-midst-of-the-blind country. I am not going to respect anything that comes out of your land due to past records. Of what use is xenophobic people to the continent when each time innocent African immigrants are attacked on the streets. I am not going to remain silent to that until something is done to find solution to it. The sad thing is that nothing is being done to forestall that. That is the major reason I am so much concerned about the situation in Lesotho about the coup there.

Thank you.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Centrifude:
None of this C**p is worth responding to :[
Smh... My post is now crap because I said the truth about your country refusal to proffer a solution to simple regional problem. What a way to find an easy exit! I can see through your excuse to run away from explaining why your overrated country fails to bring back order in Lesotho.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Are you for real or are you just feigning stupidity?

Oh, my f**king goodness! What are you talking about?! In the 21st century people still talk about coup and you aren't seeing it as barbarism. It is a question that needs an answer though. The fact that San tribes in Namibia and South African Zulu still dress in animal skin proves the point of how relevant my question is to this argument.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Centrifude(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: trust me a coup is not what you would want to go through....not now, not ever. It ruin lives, the country's economy loses its stability and its just a mess. I was there when it happened in 1998....it was scary, we lost so much then.

Please what's the latest?
Negotiations are current going on, and the Army said it wasn't a Coup, they targeted police stations that were going to arm civilians with guns during the protest about the Suspension of Parliament, the Army spokesman said people were planing on protesting about the decision of suspending parliament, and that they suspected that the police were planing on Arming those people, so that's why they had to take action and prevent that from happening.
Most of the Soldiers have gone back to their Barracks.

South Africa and Sadc are trying by all means to avoid any kind of military action and that's why we haven't deployed soldiers near our borders.

The last time something like this happened in Lesotho the whole country was devastated so they don't want that to happen again. I think using military action will be the last, last, last option

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
EroZA: Instead of seeking solution to your own problem...you are still crying like a baby,SADC will resolve the matter in a short space of time,Basotho shall never run to America or Britain to ask for help..

I have been hearing of that word, 'SHALL', since time immemorial without coming to fruition. Please, give me a break from your overly bragging nature that I am not going to entertain here. If really your country is a regional power let it find solution to Lesotho's coup quickly. This is a simple test for Zuma presidency.This is not about Zulu's culture of dancing and exposing peanuts and bosoms. Bwahaha...
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Centrifude:
Negotiations are current going on, and the Army said it wasn't a Coup, they targeted police stations that were going to arm civilians with guns during the protest about the Suspension of Parliament, the Army spokesman said people were planing on protesting about the decision of suspending parliament, and that they suspected that the police were planing on Arming those people, so that's why they had to take action and prevent that from happening.
Most of the Soldiers have gone back to their Barracks.

South Africa and Sadc are trying by all means to avoid any kind of military action and that's why we haven't deployed soldiers near our borders.

The last time something like this happened in Lesotho the whole country was devastated so they don't want that to happen again. I think using military action will be the last, last, last option
Oh,your country is possibly folding arms watching the tiny nation repressed by dictatorial military while enjoying democracy. The reason I think Nigeria can find better solution is that it will intervene instantly and restore order. South Africa's government is not doing that yet. Zuma didn't even invite the king to visit South Africa to dialogue on the coup problem. Please, stop making your country government looks smart and civilized when it is not.

Thank you.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, my f**king goodness! What are you talking about?! In the 21st century people still talk about coup and you aren't seeing it as barbarism. It is a question that needs an answer though. The fact that San tribes in Namibia and South African Zulu still dress in animal skin proves the point of how relevant my question is to this argument.
Barbarism can take many forms including airing myopic views such as yours all4naija. I would have wanted to engage you but I don't think you will employ much logic.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
EroZA: SA has issued a warning to Basotho army,they all went back to their barracks..are you happy Mr fool?
More need to be done by your government and restore back the prime minister to his position in Lesotho. He is already afraid for his life. SA need to provide assurance to secure this man's life from any form of tyranny!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Barbarism can take many forms including airing myopic views such as yours all4naija. I would have wanted to engage you but I don't think much logic will be employed.
My view is not myopic in the first place. The fact that a view that needs an answer is being put forward supports the relevancy of my question. You either provide an answer or forget about it all together. It is not barbarism. PERIOD!

To the statement of engaging me in debate and speculating at the same time that I am not going to employ logic proves you are finding an easy avenue to run away.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
My view is not myopic in the first. The fact that a view that needs an answer is being put forward supports the relevancy of my question. You either provide an answer of forget about it all together. It is not barbarism. PERIOD!
You wanna know whether people in Lesotho wear clothes or animal skin in 2014?
This question by itself casts a big shadow of doubt as to whether I am engaging with a man of sound mind.
I DELIBERATELY choose not to provide an answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Centrifude(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Oh,your country is possibly folding arms watching the tiny nation repressed by dictatorial military while enjoying democracy. The reason I think Nigeria can find better solution is that it will intervene instantly and restore order. South Africa's government is not doing that yet. Zuma didn't even invite the king to visit South Africa to dialogue on the coup problem. Please, stop making your country government looks smart and civilized when it is not.

Thank you.
Dude if you actually bothered doing any research before writing nonsense you would know that things are quiet ryt now in Lesotho there isn't any fighting going on. I know a lot a people from Campus who are from Lesotho and they told me that everything is good back home, people are going on with their lives. Things are quiet now so calm your titts and get on with your life dude
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
GoodGirl2:
You wanna know whether people in Lesotho wear clothes or animal skin in 2014?
This question by itself casts a big shadow of doubt as to whether I am engaging with a man of sound mind.
I DELIBERATELY choose not to provide an answer to your question.
You are ignorant of what the people of Lesotho wear. Here you have them below, primitive man.

1)

[img]http://www.philosophy.dept.shef.ac.uk/culture&mind/people/mortj1/media/ceremony.jpg[/img]

2)

Please, don't forget to provide answer to my question rather than beating about the bush.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Centrifude: Dude if you actually bothered doing any research before writing nonsense you would know that things are quiet ryt now in Lesotho there isn't any fighting going on. I know a lot a people from Campus who are from Lesotho and they told me that everything is good back home, people are going on with their lives. Things are quiet now so calm your titts and get on with your life dude
Okay! Where is the prime minister at the moment?

Thank you.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by kgr28(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Jeez! This is the problem with South Africans in their puffy nature that I don't find interesting at all. How would you tell me to shut the F up when an easy regional problem that is meant to be solved by your country is getting out of hand? Yet, many of you would come here to brag about your military prower and your country development prowess without having nothing to do to help the continent. SA is really a one-eyed-man-is-king-in-the-midst-of-the-blind country. I am not going to respect anything that comes out of your land due to past records. Of what use is xenophobic people to the continent when each time innocent African immigrants are attacked on the streets. I am not going to remain silent to that until something is done to find solution to it. The sad thing is that nothing is being done to forestall that. That is the major reason I am so much concerned about the situation in Lesotho about the coup.

Thank you.

Still shut the fvck up!! southern africa is way better than WA!!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by kgr28(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Jeez! This is the problem with South Africans in their puffy nature that I don't find interesting at all. How would you tell me to shut the F up when an easy regional problem that is meant to be solved by your country is getting out of hand? Yet, many of you would come here to brag about your military prower and your country development prowess without having nothing to do to help the continent. SA is really a one-eyed-man-is-king-in-the-midst-of-the-blind country. I am not going to respect anything that comes out of your land due to past records. Of what use is xenophobic people to the continent when each time innocent African immigrants are attacked on the streets. I am not going to remain silent to that until something is done to find solution to it. The sad thing is that nothing is being done to forestall that. That is the major reason I am so much concerned about the situation in Lesotho about the coup.

Thank you.

Still shut the fvck up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
kgr28: Still shut the fvck up!!
NO! I am not going to shut the F up! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by preselect(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2014
malikmoreni: [size=18pt]MAKE E COME SEEK HELP FROM GOODLUCK JONAH NA[/size] angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2014
you are very intelligent

all4naija:
I have been hearing of that word, 'SHALL', since time immemorial without coming to fruition. Please, give me a break from your overly bragging nature that I am not going to entertain here. If really your country is a regional power let it find solution to Lesotho's coup quickly. This is a simple test for Zuma presidency.This is not about Zulu's culture of dancing and exposing peanuts and bosoms. Bwahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama / US Orders Families Of Embassy Personnel Out Of Gambia / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.